MentoringComplete Reviews

Pros

Great support team and anytime there is a question, we get answers expeditiously and intently. Thank you for being great partners with us.

James D.

The functionality is perfect for our relationships, I'm excited to see the new design when it rolls out.

Kennedy B.

Jessica T.

Cons

Initially the reporting features to retrieve life long data was limited.

James D.

That it is a separate stand alone software --it is not integrated with the other software we use for performance management and career management. So, separate links, logins, passwords,etc.

Lisa A.

4.8

Holistic Approach to Mentoring

I love the intentionality component of the software. It shows that they care about people being compatible rather than just matching them up. In addition, costumer support was prompt in addressing my issues and concerns.

Pros

I like the accessibility of the software and the holistic approach of how everything is organize.

Cons

None for right now I have not seen any glitches.

For Mentoring success, Mentoring Complete

We needed a formal way to help mentors understand and focus on their role, and mentoree's to understand what they needed to do to prepare for meetings and get the most out of the relationship. Mentoring Complete was a true solution for our company to provide this and more. It also lined up with our definition of mentoring vs. coaching. The monthly check-in questions and the mentoring agreement are very helplful to everyone who participates in the program each session.

Pros

We sought out a software solution that would track formal mentoring in the organization, as well as provide helpful tips for the mentoree on how to structure meetings to create successful and meaningful conversations. Mentoring Complete provides all of this and more. The e-learning component to help foster the understanding of roles in the mentoring relationship and the monthly check-ins are invaluable. It is also very easy to check in and see how relationships are progressing.

Cons

There have been a few glitches in migrating data from one session to the next. However, IT support is prompt and very helpful.

Solar Turbines Feedback

Business Problem: automated matching process (at least the first cut) for mentors and mentees. Second, resources for best practices in mentoring.

Pros

1) Mentor - Mentee matching feature 2) Resource guides on Best Practices for Mentoring

Cons

That it is a separate stand alone software --it is not integrated with the other software we use for performance management and career management . So, separate links, logins, passwords,etc.

Great Asset for our company

Great support team and anytime there is a question, we get answers expeditiously and intently. Thank you for being great partners with us!

Pros

I appreciate the ease of navigation on the website; also the newly created App is a bonus!

Cons

Initially the reporting features to retrieve life long data was limited. It has since improved and we are looking forward to even more improvements as time moves along.

Excellent solution

Pros

Ease of use. We use mentoring complete to manage internal development of our entire team. Everyone loves the user interface and the communications facilitated by the platform

User Review

Pros

I liked the most about this software was the assignment of tasks and scheduling between mentors and mentees. The drop down options I believe is great, but it may cause some confusion with the many levels of options. Perhaps doing 1 - 3 options would be better (Always, sometimes, never, etc.) It is a great platform to do so, and I think it would be greater if it was somehow interlinked with another software like Outlook to better sync up schedules.

Cons

The formatting of the software as a bit bland. I think the white background makes me want to stay on the platform less.

Making a big impact on my career

I'd never had a mentor before I had found Mentoring Complete, so I didn't really know what to do. However, using the Mentoring Complete software is really easy and straightforward. You can be automatically matched with a mentor and it has been amazing. The meetings with my mentor have been really beneficial for my career. With Mentoring Complete you can be paired with mentors that you wouldn’t otherwise connect with, that can really help you make connections and progress in your career.

Pros

Matches you with mentors automatically Can schedule meetings in the program, very quick Check-ins built into the software

Cons

At first I wasn't sure how to use the software but it was fairly easy to learn.

Great way to On-board new team-members

Pros

As a growing department, my primary needs have been around bringing in new team members and orienting them towards our key objectives. The platform provides me with a flexible, easy to use way of setting up mentoring goals and tracking them to closure. The product achieves the right balance by giving the necessary functionality without over-complicating the feature. Definitely recommended.

Cons

The integration support could be extended to make it slightly easier to connect with other systems

Great mentoring platform

Does a nice job of managing our formal mentoring program.

Pros

Easy to use and support services is terrific

Cons

Overall dashboard look is still improving.

Very thorough product, easy to use as a mentor

Pros

As a mentor, it's incredibly easy to keep track of my relationship with my mentees and get in touch with them. It's really simplified the way we manage our relationships, so we can focus more on really getting to know each other! The functionality is perfect for our relationships, I'm excited to see the new design when it rolls out!

Cons

It's a very in-depth product and there's a lot of pieces of information to access, so at times it's easy to get lost - particularly when trying to get to the various forms my program manager uploads.

Great Vendor Partner to work with in the Mentoring Category!

Pros

MentoringComplete provided us with a comprehensive solution that accomplished multiple business objectives, starting with setting up our mentoring process, which can be very critical for an early stage company trying to get its culture right. The team and the software helped us define (and sometimes rethink) what mentoring could be and achieve. The support response from the team has been phenomenal.

Cons

Would benefit from integrations with more tools, though we are told some of that is on the way...

Love this software

Pros

The matching system is incredibly helpful and intuitive.

Cons

The design is a little bland, but that's certainly not a big issue at all since it's so functional.