Mentornity

Mentoring Software, Mentoring Program Management & Matching

visit website

Mentornity Reviews

Pros

User friendly, effective for managing the processes, very easy to reach, simple but powerful, kind help desk.

Kemal M.

It is a great ease of use for all parties, especially online video call option is great. I strongly recommend to use this software.

Mine T.

Fatih T.

Cons

I had problems with signing 2-3 times due to an error however when I wrote to Mentornity group for help, they communicated back in less than 5 minutes.

Ceren Ö.

That there are no calls without camera, I think.

Lucía L.

Sometimes small mistakes can happen. But there is no big problem.

Doğukan N.

4.7

Excellent mentorship service for early startups

As MekaDermis we use Mentornity for quite some time. We started as 3 people team back in early 2017. Now, we are 15 people hardware startup company with our own office and successfully acquired seed funds. As the founder, I give a huge credit to all of our mentors where we meet most of them through Mentornity, who backed us with their valuable knowledge and experience.

Pros

Mentornity is an excellent platform to easily get in touch with highly respected and expert mentors. You can quickly setup a meeting with available registered mentors (which are very high in numbers depending on the institution). We are using Mentornity for approximately 2 years and never faced any bugs or problems so far. You can conduct your meetings either face-to-face or through their embedded online video chat application. Mentorship is a great deal especially for the early startups and Mentornity is an excellent platform for reaching qualified mentors.

Cons

In my honest opinion, I never faced any negative aspect of this software. To be specific, when installed and used properly, As an institution (For example an incubation center), you are good to go for generating a great hub connecting your mentors/advisors and your startups.

Simple UX & fast outcome !

I actually love it ! I'm fan of using both mobile and desktop (pretty much on mobile browser), so happy to have it. Booked it, messaged over it, followed, probably I used all features.

Pros

It has superb clear UX that you never be lost! You just choose and book your mentor's available slots in seconds, that's what most people want it. It also follows you to make your review after mentor meetings and never get you bored & disturbed.

Cons

To be honest there is no major thing to say on. However, I believe we can only sort mentors by name, not for date? Sometimes, we need just an "anybody" to discuss some details, 3rd party eye on some specific projects. At this point, we just need a mentor that available on certain day. Maybe you can think to listing page can be sort as date.

Stay Connect, Stay Together

More UX / UI, more belonging and being together.

Pros

I think there is such an opportunity by Mentornity service that you can get in touch with someone by a single sentence ¨find me on Mentornity¨ That is the first sight of doing together with someone. It means; sounds brilliant as a community solution.

Cons

There must be more trendy functional things such as UX / UI. But otherwise, here is the most necessary thing that; Mentornity needs to give an identity and belonging to users. Cuz it's more than a platform to stay in touch, it's a community creator.

A Great Product for Startups-Mentors-Corporates-Network

Pros

I met with Mentornity via my incubation center. It was very easy to schedule a mentor meeting and follow up on it. Even after my incubation period is over, I still check Mentornity nearly every day!

Cons

It had some bugs before. However, since last year, they improved everything and it works flawlessly for us.

No podemos hablar de mentorías sin mencionar Mentornity

Pros

Mentornity mas que un sitio para manejar mentorías es una serie de soluciones que te ofrecen sin lugar a dudas mucha facilidad y flexibilidad de administración, control, planificación y organización de tu programa de mentorías. Así como para los mentores y estudiantes. Sin lugar a duda una herramienta muy simple e intuitiva pero a la vez muy completa.

Cons

La única desventaja que veo a la herramienta es el costo para un negocio pequeño. ya que si bien es cierto el plan gratuito te ofrece 10 usuarios sin costo cuando pasamos de esa cantidad el cobro es bastante elevado si no hacemos uso de todo los usuarios que nos ofrecen en el plan Satellite.

Perfection

Pros

As a startup co-transformed into, I could easily reach my couch through this product. We can schedule meetings, see our couch with their skills, connect with other startups and so on.

Cons

There isnt any cons with it. Excellent user experienced Web site.

Mentornity

Pros

It creates an efficient entrepreneur network. You can meet other teams to help and improve your skills to enhance your project further.

Cons

Search engine for specific projects sometimes takes little longer.

My review about Mentornity 2019/2020

Pros

How easy is to schedule a meeting with mentors and the integration with a video-conference room helps a lot to start the weekly mentorship

Cons

Lack of support docs for the users inside the platform, currently you have to visit the company's blog

La mejor opción para encontrar mentores

Excelente, la recomendaré.

Pros

Es increíblemente fácil de utilizar, amigable al usuario y sobre todo es establece y tiene todas las herramientas necesarias para trabajar

Cons

Me gustó todo, sin embargo el tema de las videollamadas podría mejorar.

Useful for hackathons

Pros

We were able to use mentornity feauters to arrange online meetings between mentors and participants and after that, we saw an overview of the activities, that helped us better understand if and how often they had been using this mentoring tool. We found a lot of support from the mentornity team, giving us tips and adapting their functions to our needs.

Cons

There are some functions's label you can use as something else but not customize, so it can be confusing the user (e.g. we had to refer to our mentees teams as "start-ups" and couldn't assign them another name).

Mentornity is really useful...

It helps both mentors, mentees and the institution that makes connection between those. Everything is recorded, well connected with daily apps such as Mail and Calendar. By means of using Mentornity, I easily plan my interviews and feel no depression. Thank you guys !

Pros

Mentornity is a very useful to organize my interviews with mentees. It is also very handy tool to see the whole progress since I've started to use Mentornity as everything has been recorded.

Cons

Sometimes there may appear some cınfusion about time zones but so far nothing occurred as fatal issue.

Mentors who you need for your job is not far!

Pros

I have a startup. I need to reach sectoral players or leaders to ask questions, improve my business and search the possibility. At this point, mentors are key quides to me. This software helped me to improve my business and networking.

Cons

Actually, this software matched me with right people that give me what i look for.

It’s wonderful

I used this software many times to manage and handle a complicated mentor project. There were more than 150 people in the project and all the details were monitored by this software. I suggest strongly to everbody.

Pros

Cons

There would be an app for mobile phones.

Highly recommended for mentoring programmes.

Pros

The availability of the team, from the set up to the customer success. Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] ! The platform is very easy to get use of us. The synchronisation with the calendar and availabilities.

Cons

At first there were minor bugs, but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team solved them. The app also cannot be personalised, but it is not something that we require.

I am happy reach to mentors with easily. Now Mentors meeting is planned.

Pros

It is so easy and also support is very fast.

Cons

Super easy and useful. Also, you can follow your mentors. So if mentors open available hour, Mentority send to your e-mail.

A single high value feature

Pros

The mentoring booking feature is the single high value feature. We went from doing it by hand, through Google Spreadsheets and then Mentornity changed our lifes. The onboarding for "not so digital friendly" experts and mentors is really easy as well!

Cons

Mentornity is not yet compatible with other software through API / Zapier / Integromat. We use Airtable as a CRM and we'd love to have some connections between it and Mentornity

Best mentorship management solution

Pros

We realized that we had a serious problem- newer generations were entering our workforce at higher and higher organizational levels. They had the smarts, but not the experience. We knew we needed to pair them up with experienced individuals they could learn the ropes from. We didn't even know there was a tech solution for it until Mentornity. Mentornity pairs you with available mentors, creating a robust communication platform where you can both book meetings and have the meetings. This infrastructure makes connecting new employees with experienced professionals fast and easy, and it feels like we're experiencing the benefit. Our new managers seem more capable and come to upper management with fewer problems.

Cons

We've got nothing to complain about yet. The tool is well designed and well supported.

Very useful

Pros

Our life became easy. Mentornity facilitated our processes:) now we can track everything and “the success starts with measuring ourself”

Cons

It took a small time to get our mentors used to it. But after 2 times use mentornity started to facilitate their lives as well.

A Mentor Observation

Planning and conducting mentor meetings with start-up groups Communicate with start-up groups through messaging and/or online meeting

Pros

Means of communication, including online meetings and messaging Planning features for meetings Ease of use Enabling to evaluate and keep notes for meetings Supplying summary info prior to meetings Providing track of meeting history

Cons

Updating and information features of a change request for a planned meeting

Great tool for managing your startup's resources

Pros

Its very eady to handle and to manage events and different kinds of resources

Cons

The integrations could be more fluid with for example google calendar (it doesnt alway work)

Business Developer

The expertise I need is always available on Mentornity. It is really so easyto use. There no procedures or complicated protocols. Moreover, video chat infrastructure is a big plus.

Pros

Ease of use, instant notifications, video chat infrastructure, no protocols or procedures

Cons

Gets complicated when there are too many mentors with same expertise

Excellent

Pros

It's very user friendly! When I started to use it, I never saw any confusing step. Although it is easy to use; at the same time it has lots of options like messaging, video conf, your own and the others calender, your notes and etc...

Cons

Nothing. I liked everything about it....

Good App

Pros

User Friendly interface. Very fast and Efficient for networking.

Cons

All mentors are so busy for contacting.

Software as a Network, Progress and Success

As a mentee and a co-founder of a startup as well, I take advantage of Mentornity application, one of my best tools, not only solves a great problem but also encourages to improve both myself and my business. Pool of inspiring mentors with open access, Mentornity notification for the Mentor's avalilable time for meeting and one click to the appoinment. A splended benefit and very easy to use.

Pros

Mentornity is so handy. It provides an easy to use platform to meet great mentors and has well-oiled notification system. One of my must apps.

Cons

I am a great fan of Mentornity in general but there are some nonessential UI issues to be dealt with.

Mentornity Application Review

We provide social entrpreneurship training and colloborative project development workshops to the university students and utilize Mentornity to support and extend this work online.

Pros

This online mentoring application has all the features needed to run an online mentoring program. It is easy to learn and use.

Cons

At the time of introduction, the application was still under development and we needed some improvements and additional features along the way. However, the development team implemented those swiftly and we did not experience any interruption of the service.