Mentornity Reviews

4.79/5 (82 reviews)

Ayberk Sadic

Excellent mentorship service for early startups

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-10-31

As MekaDermis we use Mentornity for quite some time. We started as 3 people team back in early 2017. Now, we are 15 people hardware startup company with our own office and successfully acquired seed funds. As the founder, I give a huge credit to all of our mentors where we meet most of them through Mentornity, who backed us with their valuable knowledge and experience.

Pros
Mentornity is an excellent platform to easily get in touch with highly respected and expert mentors. You can quickly setup a meeting with available registered mentors (which are very high in numbers depending on the institution). We are using Mentornity for approximately 2 years and never faced any bugs or problems so far. You can conduct your meetings either face-to-face or through their embedded online video chat application. Mentorship is a great deal especially for the early startups and Mentornity is an excellent platform for reaching qualified mentors.

Cons
In my honest opinion, I never faced any negative aspect of this software. To be specific, when installed and used properly, As an institution (For example an incubation center), you are good to go for generating a great hub connecting your mentors/advisors and your startups.

Gorkem Unel

Simple UX & fast outcome !

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2018-10-30

I actually love it ! I'm fan of using both mobile and desktop (pretty much on mobile browser), so happy to have it. Booked it, messaged over it, followed, probably I used all features.

Pros
It has superb clear UX that you never be lost! You just choose and book your mentor's available slots in seconds, that's what most people want it. It also follows you to make your review after mentor meetings and never get you bored & disturbed.

Cons
To be honest there is no major thing to say on. However, I believe we can only sort mentors by name, not for date? Sometimes, we need just an "anybody" to discuss some details, 3rd party eye on some specific projects. At this point, we just need a mentor that available on certain day. Maybe you can think to listing page can be sort as date.

Best mentorship management solution

Reviewed 2019-04-22

Pros
We realized that we had a serious problem- newer generations were entering our workforce at higher and higher organizational levels. They had the smarts, but not the experience. We knew we needed to pair them up with experienced individuals they could learn the ropes from. We didn't even know there was a tech solution for it until Mentornity. Mentornity pairs you with available mentors, creating a robust communication platform where you can both book meetings and have the meetings. This infrastructure makes connecting new employees with experienced professionals fast and easy, and it feels like we're experiencing the benefit. Our new managers seem more capable and come to upper management with fewer problems.

Cons
We've got nothing to complain about yet. The tool is well designed and well supported.

Levent Kopuz

Stay Connect, Stay Together

Reviewed 2018-10-22

More UX / UI, more belonging and being together.

Pros
I think there is such an opportunity by Mentornity service that you can get in touch with someone by a single sentence ¨find me on Mentornity¨ That is the first sight of doing together with someone. It means; sounds brilliant as a community solution.

Cons
There must be more trendy functional things such as UX / UI. But otherwise, here is the most necessary thing that; Mentornity needs to give an identity and belonging to users. Cuz it's more than a platform to stay in touch, it's a community creator.

Begüm Ünver

A Great Product for Startups-Mentors-Corporates-Network

Reviewed 2018-10-31

Pros
I met with Mentornity via my incubation center. It was very easy to schedule a mentor meeting and follow up on it. Even after my incubation period is over, I still check Mentornity nearly every day!

Cons
It had some bugs before. However, since last year, they improved everything and it works flawlessly for us.

Tolgahan Ersoy

Perfect Adaptation

Reviewed 2018-10-23

Pros
They can quickly response your needs. This is their most powerfull area. Also this software is very customer friendly and easy to use.

Cons
There isn't such a big issue. All is good.

Çağrı Dursun

Perfection

Reviewed 2018-10-31

Pros
As a startup co-transformed into, I could easily reach my couch through this product. We can schedule meetings, see our couch with their skills, connect with other startups and so on.

Cons
There isnt any cons with it. Excellent user experienced Web site.

Erkut Bas

Reviewed 2018-10-26

Pros
It creates an efficient entrepreneur network. You can meet other teams to help and improve your skills to enhance your project further.

Cons
Search engine for specific projects sometimes takes little longer.

Can Taner

Simple and effective solution

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-10-24

Pros
Mentornity helped me manage my mentoring sessions for two different accelerator programs. Its simple to use yet effective to the core needs of both mentors and mentees. My favourite thing about the tool is that they are always listening to the users. Improving and changing according to user needs.They are very responsive and quick to adapt to any extra features you may need.

Cons
They need to expand into many more programs and markets so that they can become a central go-to address for multi-program mentors like myself.

Derek Lion

Mentor Made Easy

Reviewed 2019-09-05

Already seeing results fro the mentoring and coaching.

Pros
We really took off on the corporate coaching program they had to offer. It helped alot of the supervisory staff here.

Cons
We thought the pricing was a bit high since we have higher attrition but we believe it will work out.

Bulent Yilmaz

Mentornity is really useful...

Reviewed 2018-11-07

It helps both mentors, mentees and the institution that makes connection between those. Everything is recorded, well connected with daily apps such as Mail and Calendar. By means of using Mentornity, I easily plan my interviews and feel no depression. Thank you guys !

Pros
Mentornity is a very useful to organize my interviews with mentees. It is also very handy tool to see the whole progress since I've started to use Mentornity as everything has been recorded.

Cons
Sometimes there may appear some cınfusion about time zones but so far nothing occurred as fatal issue.

Gizem Cosar

Mentors who you need for your job is not far!

Reviewed 2018-10-26

Pros
I have a startup. I need to reach sectoral players or leaders to ask questions, improve my business and search the possibility. At this point, mentors are key quides to me. This software helped me to improve my business and networking.

Cons
Actually, this software matched me with right people that give me what i look for.

Kemal Murat

It’s wonderful

Reviewed 2018-10-31

I used this software many times to manage and handle a complicated mentor project. There were more than 150 people in the project and all the details were monitored by this software. I suggest strongly to everbody.

Pros
User friendly, effective for managing the processes, very easy to reach, simple but powerful, kind help desk

Cons
There would be an app for mobile phones.

Reviewed 2018-10-31

I am happy reach to mentors with easily. Now Mentors meeting is planned.

Pros
It is so easy and also support is very fast.

Cons
Super easy and useful. Also, you can follow your mentors. So if mentors open available hour, Mentority send to your e-mail.

Arzu Eryilmaz

Very useful

Reviewed 2018-10-23

Pros
Our life became easy. Mentornity facilitated our processes:) now we can track everything and “the success starts with measuring ourself”

Cons
It took a small time to get our mentors used to it. But after 2 times use mentornity started to facilitate their lives as well.

Mehmet Sait Atınç

A Mentor Observation

Reviewed 2018-10-30

Planning and conducting mentor meetings with start-up groups Communicate with start-up groups through messaging and/or online meeting

Pros
Means of communication, including online meetings and messaging Planning features for meetings Ease of use Enabling to evaluate and keep notes for meetings Supplying summary info prior to meetings Providing track of meeting history

Cons
Updating and information features of a change request for a planned meeting

Can Aksu

Business Developer

Reviewed 2018-10-26

The expertise I need is always available on Mentornity. It is really so easyto use. There no procedures or complicated protocols. Moreover, video chat infrastructure is a big plus.

Pros
Ease of use, instant notifications, video chat infrastructure, no protocols or procedures

Cons
Gets complicated when there are too many mentors with same expertise

Excellent

Reviewed 2018-10-31

Pros
It's very user friendly! When I started to use it, I never saw any confusing step. Although it is easy to use; at the same time it has lots of options like messaging, video conf, your own and the others calender, your notes and etc...

Cons
Nothing. I liked everything about it....

Good App

Reviewed 2018-10-31

Pros
User Friendly interface. Very fast and Efficient for networking.

Cons
All mentors are so busy for contacting.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Fatih Ter

Software as a Network, Progress and Success

Reviewed 2018-10-26

As a mentee and a co-founder of a startup as well, I take advantage of Mentornity application, one of my best tools, not only solves a great problem but also encourages to improve both myself and my business. Pool of inspiring mentors with open access, Mentornity notification for the Mentor's avalilable time for meeting and one click to the appoinment. A splended benefit and very easy to use.

Pros
Mentornity is so handy. It provides an easy to use platform to meet great mentors and has well-oiled notification system. One of my must apps.

Cons
I am a great fan of Mentornity in general but there are some nonessential UI issues to be dealt with.

Mentornity Application Review

Reviewed 2018-10-22

We provide social entrpreneurship training and colloborative project development workshops to the university students and utilize Mentornity to support and extend this work online.

Pros
This online mentoring application has all the features needed to run an online mentoring program. It is easy to learn and use.

Cons
At the time of introduction, the application was still under development and we needed some improvements and additional features along the way. However, the development team implemented those swiftly and we did not experience any interruption of the service.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Ezgi Ozdemir

Good

Reviewed 2018-10-26

I solve all my mentors dates and notes.

Pros
It is user friendly and easy. And of course we use it every day

Cons
Comment area, and messages with mentors.

Mentornity Recommendation

Reviewed 2018-10-27

Pros
Mentornity makes my life easier. I managed to book my appointments very quickly and easily.

Cons
I like all functions, it is very useful.

Metin Baris Batuk

Simple & Effective

Reviewed 2018-10-27

As a social entrepreneur, I used Mentornity to set up meetings with mentors and potential investors. Very easy to browse and set an appointment. In-app messaging system is nice to have. I can't ask for more features, keeping it simple is the way to go. Only thing that bothers me is the speed and I believe it is getting better over time.

Pros
It has a simple and easy-to-use design to help you focus on the important tasks

Cons
Although the features are great, the overall speed of the application could be better. There is definitely room for improvement speed-wise.

Very Useful Program

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-10-29

I use Mentornity in İstanbul Technical University (İTÜ) İncubation Center about 3 years. I never met any problem while using this. This program is very easy to use. Many thanks to mentornity.

Pros
Mentornity is highly user friendly program. Admins are interested in user experiences. Scheduling and making interviews (voice & camera) are very easy.

Cons
Maybe they should develop their mentee information (about mentee) and contact sections. I think that contact & information sections about mentee must be essential.