Trakstar Learn Reviews - Page 5

Great LMS and Customer Support

We've been using Mindflash for over a year now and their product and support is top-notch. Improvements are made seamlessly and when there is a problem, customer support is prompt in responding. The interface is easy to use and intuitive. We've been able to launch and grow our eLearning product over the past year with ease and our customers are happy with the functionality and ability to access our courses from anywhere. I'm looking for more improvement on the reporting side and managing users is getting better. I like the ability to create a quiz and an evaluation within the product.

Pros

Ease of use. Great Customer Support. Intuitive for users. Easy to create a course, series and catalog as well as upload content. Great flexibility and choice when it comes to creating a quiz and an evaluation. I like that you can integrate with Shopify for monetizing class offerings.

Cons

Advanced reports could be better. I would like to see more ability and ease of creating customer fields. Would like to see a live environment to produce and conduct virtual learning.

Online Training for Nonprofit Employees and Volunteers

Annually Sierra Service Project trains over 200 adult volunteers and 45 young adult staff members through Mindflash. We use Mindflash for two months a year intensively.

Pros

Very easy to upload videos, PDF and Power Point files. Very easy to rearrange content, add quizzes, surveys and course/series requirements.

Cons

No spell check in quiz sections. Content can be slow to load for users with not excellent internet connection. Wish there was a better method for keeping an account instead of deleting and recreating each year without paying a monthly rate. Ability to make account "inactive" but not accessible for in between time.

Okay system, but lacks in many areas where other LMS are ahead of the game.

Pros

I liked uploading my excel spreadsheets to the system and having mass invites and reminders sent to users.

Cons

There were several things I did not enjoy about this system. The reporting was off when we would run reports on the same things on different days. I also did not like the lack of drop-down options for our users, which made reporting demographics difficult. Above all, it was not a user-friendly system for our users. Many were confused and had difficulties logging in and completing the training. This was the ultimate deal-breaker after being with Mindflash as an organization for just over 3 years.