All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

MobileServe Reviews

We Are #Blessed

MobileServe is heaven-sent. We've struggled with recording and organizing all our philanthropy, service, and study hours for years -- we had even given up some of our service goals just because it was impossible to keep track -- but then MobileServe came along. Just minutes into the the pitch, we were sold. It's become our one-stop shop. We use it for all our events, so all the information is in one...

Pros

You can log and organize almost anything!

Cons

Some features are still being developed.

MobileServe has allowed me to track my students hours and to empower them to take responsibility.

Pros

I like how easy the software is accessible and that students can use them on any devices. One of my favorite features is the photo upload. I have been able to see the students in action.

Cons

They are still updating the software to continue to make it easier to use, but sometimes it is not as easy to navigate as I would like. They are very helpful if you have any issues.

Verified Community Service

MobileServe has been the perfect tool in helping students track community service quickly and efficiently.

Pros

This software is easy for students and faculty to install and use on the go. Finally, there is a way to verify community service without having to record on paper and turn in. Students are motivated by being able to keep track of their hours in a few quick steps.

Cons

As an administrator, it is hard to find exactly the data that I am looking for. There are lots of options, but sometimes too many to search through for exactly what I want.

User-friendly Mobile Serve app

Pros

MobileServe is a wonderful tool for those who desire to log hours of service. It is practical since it can be used on a mobile device or on a desktop computer. It is easy to use and very convenient for supervisors to verify the submissions of their volunteers. Because of the geo stamp and supervisor verification, the app assists those approving hours to determine the validity of the submissions. I especially love that the app gives users the ability to download reports that they can use for scholarships and internships.

Cons

It would be helpful if the app was more like the website in its ability to log service hours that exceeded 24 hours, such as mission trips or weekly commitments.

Malden Catholic High School

I need to speak to someone from Mobile Serve in the fall regarding tweaking how students in the Girls Side of Malden Catholic record their service.

Pros

Much easier for both the teachers and students to use than our previous service tracking app our school utilized.

Cons

We have only actively used it for less than 2 months. Summer service that was submitted will be approved when the students return. This is very hard to ascertain at this point.

Mobile Serve Review - Teen Volunteers

My teen Leaders Club at the YMCA uses MobileServe to log their volunteer hours. They preferred it ten thousand times over keeping track of hours on paper. I especially like the data features. Prior to using MobileServe, hours had to be manually calculated each month.

Pros

- Ease of logging volunteer hours - Ease of tracking volunteer hours for an entire group - All data aspects - Absolute best costumer service!

Cons

- There is not a way to reset or view for a specific time range as a user - I would love to be able to create sign ups for the events within the app

this system automates the tracking and reporting of our student's service hours - so much easier than them turning in paper copies for us to keep up with.

Pros

Easy for our students to log service hours, reports are helpful, automates the service hour system

Cons

the fact that the students can only log a maximum of 23 hours at a time through the app, going back and forth through the reporting system can be difficult and require you to start over, having to choose a sub-org each time tracking in the app when there is only one sub-org in the account - it should auto-connect if you are signed up for just one sub-org - we found that our students forget to click the sub-org box.

Efficient Service for Tracking Community Service

All 71 students were able to complete and document their hours this past year without losing their documentation. Students needed little assistance with their accounts and there was little to no frustration expressed by students when using MobileServe.

Pros

The student accounts were easy to set up and students had little trouble navigating the UI and logging their community service hours independently. MobileServe also makes it easy for the administrator to obtain verification of hours from non-profit supervisors around town. Tech support is is also very responsive.

Cons

It is very customizable, so learning how to use the software was a little tricky, but tech support was helpful.

The best volunteer tracking platform you can buy!

Pros

Ease of use, look and feel, connection to social media, dashboard, ease of verification of hours, customer and technical service by MobileServe staff,

Cons

The only con is the cost. For our small nonprofit it is expensive, but providing free accounts to students has been worth it to us.

Extremely helpful for volunteer accountibility

I really love the concept of MobileServe--that students are the responsible agents for tabulating their hours, and that it is easy for their supervisors to approve the time. I had a hard time getting all my students to put the app on their device, though, so getting started was a little bumpy.

Pros

I could check immediately to see who was completing their service hours.

Cons

The user interface from a management standpoint was not as intuitive as I hoped it would be. I had to call for support on how to get output of the fields I wanted.

Teacher's Perspective

Pros

It's very easy for my students to keep track of their service and tutoring hours. It is also very easy for me to make sure that they are doing what they should.

Cons

If someone messes up a service category, they have to get it re-verified. It causes problems for me.

Mostly good

Pros

-ease of accessibility -breakdown of data is nice -some customizable features

Cons

-verification of service can be complicated/easy to manipulate. Didn't know photos could verify service until someone used that as a loophole. Also, navigating the back end of the site can be a little tough.

Starpoint HS National Honor Society

Wonderful. I look forward to closing out our first school year with MobileServe! My building principal is so impressed by the software and he wants to roll it out to every student in the school.

Pros

In the past I have had our students submit their service hours through a physical form. It became not only tedious for myself as the adviser, but also the students. Tallying how many approved hours they had before graduation took me WEEKS. Mobile Serve is a huge time saver for everyone.

Cons

As of now, I cannot find any real complaints about the software. Any issues I've had is user errors that I was able to solve with my students through trial-and-error.

Streamlined a very arduous process

Pros

MobileServe has taken what was previously a huge headache and streamlined it into a smooth process for both administrators and students. before Mobile Serve, I spent so much time tracking down hours and students. Other softwares I had tried before were clunky and couldn't generate reports quickly or at all. Not only is MobileServe easy for me to use, I haven't had to explain how to use the software to students at all, it is so intuitive!

Cons

I wish there had been a way for students to be on boarded, rather than the students having to create their own accounts.

Just a few suggestions

Pros

Customer service is great. They are quick to answer any questions that come up throughout the day.

Cons

Some of the pages can be clunky to work through. On the service log page, it would be great to have a batch accept / reject feature with a comment box just like on the individual service log pages. I wish we as administrators had the power to turn off certain verifications on the service log pages.

Awesome!

Pros

Ability to see total service hours performed by myself and other members of the organization. The dashboard is an incredibly useful tool.

Cons

Some of the functionality of the app, especially on the mobile version I think needs to be revisited.

MobileServe is a good tool

We are tracking service hours for a sorority obligation.

Pros

I liked how i could see all the service I have done over the years and its tracked easily for my contact to follow.

Cons

Sometimes the app is slow or gets stuck when filling out certain categories.

Volunteer Organizations benefit from capturing important community hours

Easy to capture important volunteer hours for our organization where we are required to turn in community hours each month. Wonderful to be able to realize the monetary impact of our volunteers' efforts in our Houston programs

Pros

Ease on entering hours; and ability to capture statistics monthly/quarterly and by category

Cons

Some of our users are hesitant to use regularly; limited number of users per plan

MobileServe is AMAZING! I have so much more time now!

Pros

This company is incredible. The staff is friendly and quick to reply to questions. I have had incredible support along the way. I also really appreciate the program. It has freed up hours of daily work for me by digitizing our record keeping and communication portals. I'll have instant data. It's user-friendly and simple. It's very affordable. It's just incredible. I can't imagine NOT having this program!

Cons

Honestly, I haven't met any challenges yet. Getting it set up and running took some time, but it's worth it.

Just what we needed

Pros

I love that it's easy for participants to use. And that it makes us easy to track employee volunteer hours.

Cons

The reports can be a bit finicky sometimes, but nothing major.

A Good Partner

MobileServe has helped me administer our program and better promote it and archive valuable data for long-range planning.

Pros

MobileServe saves me hours of work by tracking students' community service hours. It also provides me with lots of useful data. The folks there are friendly and patient with me.

Cons

It can be clunky to use sometimes. I can't always get answers right away and I wish there was a way to have face-to-face instruction- I learn better that way, although the video chats do help. I'm still a fan.

This has been an extremely useful service for our sorority by allowing us to easily log our hours.

Pros

I like that this software is easy and quick to use when logging my service hours versus previous programs we have used. I also appreciate how the program goes a step further by asking the user to describe their experience of volunteering. Putting the focus on why you volunteered and what you got out of it rather than just having you put in your hours.

Cons

I think one Thing that needs to be worked on is a better layout of the screens because I think a more modern format would help make it an even better product.

MobileServe

Pros

The ease of organizing service hours for each of the students.

Cons

We had some issues with email addresses early on, but those were quickly resolved by the excellent customer service team!

Service Hours

I think it is a wonderful tool especially for teachers and students. This way the students have the app right on their phone and can receive a signature right away for their service hours.

Pros

I really like that Mobile Serve is electronic, it is very easy for teachers to track service hours this way.

Cons

As I was checking in the service hours I had to click on each one and then go back to another student. I am aware I can click on multiple and approve the hours, however if I do it that way I cannot see what the students actually did.

Fun for students

Pros

The students really enjoyed the activities - the virtual reality is really cool. As a teacher, the sessions were primarily used as extensions of classroom teaching.

Cons

I liked everything about if - I was primarily using it for review. I probably could have spent more time learning about how better to utilize the sessions.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

Ā© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.