All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

MobileServe Reviews

I use this to keep track of my service hours for a few of organizations I am involved with.

Pros

It keeps all of my service hours in once place, allows my organizations access to see those service hours/events, and you can check in at certain places if they make an event on the app.

Cons

It makes you log in every time if you haven't recorded hours in a while, which is inconvenient. It also is not the easiest app to navigate and can be difficult when recording hours.

Great all

Pros

I am able to track my service hours directly on the app and able to see my progress right away. Great app

Cons

I get too many emails. When my leader adds all the events, I get an email every time. I am able to see this on the app so the emails are unnecessary.

Pros

Volunteers seem to like it, is easy for them to navigate. Like ability to communicate with volunteer.

Cons

Wish we could ask more questions for the volunteersto answer. Multiple choice, yes/no, rating scale would all be nice

Works well for tracking hours

Pros

It allows us to keep track of everyone's hours. There are many members in our organization so it is quite useful.

Cons

It mainly only tracks service hours. It would be great if it also tracked our fundraising/giving component of our organization too.

Mobileserve is easy to use

Pros

I like its simplicity as well as it's ability to friends other. I like how it shows the people who are in your organization & suggest them as friends

Cons

That you have to name someone who's in charge of the event because I don't always have their contact information

Tracking

Pros

The verification process is great, giving up to four options for people.

Cons

Not being able to unsubscribe to certain types of emails and updates. All or nothing

Great for our org to track hours

Pros

Great tool to track our service. It allows for all of our members to really take initiative in being accountable for their hours.

Cons

Wish it tracked the charitable giving also. Not only does our org do a lot of service but also charitable giving.

MobileServe- Review

Pros

I liked how easy it was for students to log hours and me to verify.

Cons

At times, it was difficult to navigate to the specific sub organization.

The screen jumps around and is often difficult to stay on one screen

Pros

I can log hours on my phone. I can edit when I need to change my hours. I can log hours ahead. I can look back at what days I worked and what hours I have logged.

Cons

It constantly jumps from one screen to another. It doesn't separate the hours worked in a month, so I have to manually do that. The signature has never worked for me.

It's pretty simple but the app is no where as user friendly as the website.

Ease of communication

Pros

I like that it can go into any type of device. It makes everything really easy and integrated so you can use it wherever whenever.

Cons

The platform isn't very user friendly for the people who are providing service opportunities.

To be honest, none. We had another program that was more user-friendly.

Pros

Students can see lots of events in one place. Other than that, I don't really like MobileServe that much.

Cons

I don't like that the person who is verifying a student's hours on a project, cannot adjust the time spent on the project(i.e. student puts down 6 hours but it was really 7). I don't like that anyone who signs up for mobileserve after an event has been posted cannot see it. A lot of my students had a lot of difficulty using the software this summer. Also, it was really challenging to find students' email addresses when we needed to contact them. It really isn't user-friendly for moderators.

Great

Pros

Helps me keep track of how many hours that I have volunteered in a month. I love this app. It is so helpful.

Good hour log

Pros

How easy it is to approve hours and view how much worth

Cons

Nothing I like all parts of the software

Easy to input hours and update

Pros

I like how we do it manually on here, it's convenient and environment friendly compared to paper. I enjoy how we can insert the numbers and the dates and get a signature on the phone.

Cons

I think it's good as is. Maybe add more creative buttons. I can't see my friends on the timeline it would be cool to see pictures we post of doing community service.

I began in earnest to use this program, but had limited success due to time constraints.

easy way to track students' service hours

Pros

Ease of use is amazing. Students were more savvy about using it than either myself or site supervisors. Ultimately it worked out.

Cons

There is some set up that needs to be put in place and I began this process *after* the semester had already begun, hence there was limited capacity to incorporate all the features, because I just didn't have time to do that work as well as manage class prep/lessons, etc.

The program is great and makes the process very easy.

Pros

It's easy to use and convenient. The software makes logging volunteer hours easy and makes it not feel like a pain to complete.

Cons

The contrast messages from customer support. They send a few a month it feels like and really annoys me when I know how to use the program.

Pros

It is easy to use and very organized. I liked that there were many options to verify that you did the activity listed.

Cons

Wish there were more types of activities allowed for comunity service. It was kind of hard to figure out at first wish there was like a guide.

My Review

Pros

I really liked how easy it was to use and how it made serving more fun.

Cons

I found that there were no cons about this software. Everything was so easy to use.

It's designed well, but I haven't found it terribly useful yet.

It helps a group keep track of service hours.

Pros

It's quick and simple. I like the layout, which allows quick use and makes logging hours less painless.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

Ā© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.