allGeo Reviews

Pros

I would recommend this to everyone, i actually do, so easy to use once you have gotten the hang of it, also they are super helpful.

WP

WILKINS P.

KS

Kim S.

The company has great customer support. They even reach out to help before you have to ask.

AM

Al M.

SH

Scott H.

SH

Scott H.

A little confusing to figure out some of the features.

TB

Tracy B.

4.0

Trident Review

I am very please with our experience and I would recommend this product to others.

Pros

I enjoy that this platform includes all of the features that myself and my company were looking for. Most others services included some but not all of the features that allGeo advertised.

Cons

The platform needed to be a bit customized to fit our requirements when in my opinion, they were basic requirements that most other platforms already had built into their systems. That said, customer service was excellent and tailored this to us and really help us throughout the entire process.

Robust & Sometimtes Intimidating, but with the Customer Service it will get done

Pros

The most impactful features are time-keeping, active tracking, and location reporting that helps us with job costing. The time-keeping is helping us eliminate paper timesheets and eliminates a lot of human error once staff gets used to clocking in. The active tracking allows us to understand where our team is and to more efficiently operate. Part of the tracking actually determines how much time is spent at each property and that allows us to do job costing for each of our properties.

Cons

Although, I have run into features that don't necessarily fit our business the AllGeo team has been able to help modify them to better suit us! Which is a form of flexibility I don't think is very common among different services. AllGeo is not the most intuitive and I do wish there was training since I want to be able to do the functions on my own, but I am incredibly thankful for the customer service team. They have been incredibly patient with all my questions about our setup.

Terrible System- DO NOT PURCHASE

We were trying to use this as a way to track our employees for dispatching efficiency and safety but we have realized NO BENEFITS.

Pros

Nothing - I can not think of a single thing good to say about this software

Cons

1- I can not get the system to work reliably for any amount of time does not matter the operating system or the brand of phone - iPhone, Android it does not matter. We have tried multiple times working with tech support to get them working and nothing has changed. It does not matter how many times you verify, update no one phone stays active consistently. 2 - I have no clue what the administrator...

Great product

Overall the system is great, the customer service is stellar and it makes my job so much easier.

Pros

This program is a quick and easy way to track our employees hours. The customized visit record time sheets they developed for our company makes it easy to keep up with our employees' performance for company compliance. The app is easy for our tech challenged employees to use as well.

Cons

Its a little expensive. But not too much where we would consider leaving.

Good product for the price

The mobile software wasn't as easy to use for me or my employees. Also, the phone tracking features weren't always correct, especially if we had customer job near each other. The main complaint I had from my employees was that the app "drained" the phone battery quickly (we set the tracking to every 15 min). Therefore, if the employees can't keep their phone charged it doesn't work as intended.

Pros

It's easy to set up and use. The website is laid out very nice.

Cons

The reports and the mobile software. I would have liked to be able to customize my reports. The mobile software was difficult and I couldn't edit my notes.

Easy to access the Time clock and GPS tracking is the best

Pros

Easy to use no need to spend time to train employee Real Time GPS Tracking Reasonable cost Top customer service

Cons

No. of location sites are limited Sometime shows wrong location

Great Product

My experience has been overwhelmingly positive. I appreciate that the team at allGeo is super responsive and ready to assist. I tested this product from day one, implemented it's use, and administer our account. My questions have always been answered promptly, training was provided to me with set up, and I can rely on the team to provide support. Thank you!

Pros

The reporting features, customer service and reliability.

Cons

Nothing. If I do not understand a new feature, an answer is a just quick email, chat window or phone call away.

Very Happy Customer

I am responsible for holding 16 marketers across the nation accountable for their daily activity.

Pros

I like the fact that it automatically documents the time and GPS address on every entry.

Cons

We do not have any complaints we are happy.

Use for Field Employees

Pros

I like using this software for tracking and monitor field employees. This is good for our purposes, but also for allowing the technician to verify where they are at any given time.

Cons

I would really like to see the ability to have special locations in different colors

Promotes work ethic

Pros

Allows for automatic time tracking system. When leaving a location it will record when leaving and the address.

Cons

Sometimes the application is not accurate and it will send daily reminders to turn on the tracker even though it is on.

Excellent!

Pros

That i am able to track our employee and pull out reports to provide to our client.

Cons

Is not that easy to manuever. But it's good either way

A great accountability tool

It does the job, and it is well supported

Pros

Having a source to go back to in case a problem develops

Cons

The additional cost to add addresses, we have loads of customers, so it makes it costly to add more

Great Tool

Great experience, software has helped streamline payroll by providing virtual time lock. No lost hours

Pros

Geofencing for timeclock, helps maximize hours by our service team and prevent shrink

Cons

Some updates required fir different iOS

Just what we needed

Pros

Cost effective, and does exactly what we needed. Pretty good support as well.

Cons

Takes a bit of understanding to use reports and such, but once you get the hang of it, it's pretty easy.

Helped me much more accurately track my employee.

They were very responsive anytime I had a concern or problem.

Pros

It was easy to set up in years and is inexpensive way for me to monitor my workers location and hours on the job. He moves between 20 different sites.

Cons

I gave my employee an old phone that didn’t work well. Ended up buying a $50 Smart phone with good battery life. And now it works perfectly

Novacell Review

works well [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team is awesome

Pros

tracking is great . customer service is great as well

Cons

I have no complaints . I will keep using this service

Construction Company not an option on the first page

Good

Pros

Tracking employees and the time logs.

Cons

Employee's location is on but the app still needs refreshing constantly because it isn't reading.

i would recommend this to everyone, i actually do

peace of mind

Pros

i would recommend this to everyone, i actually do, so easy to use once you have gotten the hang of it, also they are super helpful

Not happy with myGeoTracking

Not Good. I am currently looking for another app to replace this

Pros

I like what it is suppose to do.... It however is to hard to get the information needed.

Cons

The inability to track the phones without updating daily

GeoTracking

Pros

This software was fun to use. I enjoyed using it.

Cons

A little confusing to figure out some of the features.

support

Pros

Cons

It can be a bit clunky. it is not always obvious what the information is based on.

myGeoTracking Review

Was trying to use myGeoTracking to replace a "punch" timecard system.

Pros

Lots of features. More than I will ever need.

Cons

Requires user to "clock in" and "clock out" on the app. This leads to problems. It should have been automatic based on user's loction.

Review on geo tracking

Pros

I like the fact that I can locate my team at any given time. Also that there is a accurate way to calculate the working times of our staff at the end of the month for salary purposes.

Cons

Sometimes I can’t view or log in when needed.

Little pricey for what you get

Pros

The GPS functionality on the product is great, but you have to be careful that people don't turn off the tracking.

Cons

It seemed a little too easy for people to disable the tracking on their individual devices. The app would also time out on us occasionally and then we wouldn't get accurate tracking.

Property Management Company using software for employee's that are at multiple locations

Pros

GPS Tracking is very helpful to hold employees accountable for time and monitoring of mileage.

Cons

Constant updates required and if not completed by employees reports are not accurate.