MySchedule Reviews

Employee scheduling & workforce management

MySchedule

Review Summary

4.9

MySchedule.com has totally changed (for the best) how we will forever operate our business.

Pros

I own and operate a MMA/Crossfit training facilities in the Northern Virginia/DC Metropolitan area, with all kinds of employees/staff ranging from: personal trainers, administrative management, lead & assistant instructors, as well as subcontractors. With MySchedule its all about making the life of a business owner/manager 100 times easier! We've tried other scheduling softwares before, simply were...

Game changer

Myschedule worked with my company to make sure their product exactly fit my needs. It has made scheduling a breeze and finally let us setup a way for people to pick up open shifts or trade shifts.

Pros

It’s ease and flexibility of use. I don’t train new users how to use it, they just pick it up and go.

Cons

We honestly haven’t had any issues since implementing the system.

Many features but could use enhancements

The business problems we are solving are not only time to create a schedule but also have it visible to employees outside of the workplace. We can easily set schedules to corporate demand, ensuring we stay within budgeted hours.

Pros

There are many pros to my schedule as a scheduling tool for staff. For one, you can build templates and set employees' availability. It also has the capability to set days/hours per week that employees prefer to be scheduled. Warnings appear for overtime or when employees are scheduled outside set availability. Vacation requests are easy to put in and also have a calendar function to easily assess how many employees have requested a particular day off. You can download the mobile app to approve or deny requests and employees have easy access to schedule and time off requests. I also love the over/short feature that tells me if I am under/overstaffed for a particular time of day.

Cons

There are downsides. For one, it is slow to load every time a change or edit is done. Second, templates could be streamlined. I also find that when I schedule an employee for 12:00 p.m., it likes to reset to 12 a.m. Instead of the copy function, I wish you could drag and paste an employee's scheduled day to another day.

Myschedule is a great system for anyone looking to schedule their employees online.

Pros

Myschedule was a great addition for us and it was very easy to learn. I really don't know what I would do without it and it has become an essential part of our daily management. The team at Myschedule also helped us set up our whole account. Their customer service and support is really good over there. Our employees love using the phone app. It has become a great communication tool for our management and employees.

Great product

We spend way less time scheduling our employees and dealing with communication disconnects.

Pros

My managers and employees love using it. Easy to set up and and even easier to use. One of the best parts about having Myschedule in place is that I don't have to field calls from my employees all day long anymore. These guys helped me set everything up and took the time to teach each of my managers how to use the system. They have a great staff over there. Highly recommend

Cons

Our experience with Myschedule has been nothing but positive.

MySchedule.com is one of the most intuitive and user friendly scheduling platforms I have used.

Ease of use and easy integration.

Pros

Stability, functionality, app inclusion, customer service, ongoing improvements. Template feature is great, making adjustments is easy.

Cons

Looking forward to additional features rolling out. I would like the ability to manage the schedule from the app.

Great Software

Pros

Easy to use. Great support staff at MySchedule, they are always willing and able to help with any issues I have that come up.

Cons

They are still adding more features that would be of great use they just haven't implemented everything yet,. Can't wait until they add the rest of the features.

Saves us a lot of time

It saves me time during the week. Scheduling is much less stressful for me and my employees

Pros

I like that it is simple and my employees like it

Cons

I do not like that I cannot customize exports

Great app

I have enjoyed using this.

Pros

I like having an app for my employees to see the schedule and request time off.

Cons

I would like to upload things to the account.

Excellent employee scheduling software. Very user friendly.

Pros

This software is user friendly. It has been perfect for my company's scheduling needs. Excellent scheduling and managing software.

Cons

MySchedule has made it easy to schedule and communicate to our Tennis Coaches site wide

Pros

It's ease of use to get people scheduled and to reflect who is not working certain times on a mas scale.

Cons

The software could improve by allowing an end date for the programs you may have if you are a seasonal based company.

Awesome Scheduling Management Tool!

Pros

MySchedule has been a game changer for us! It has been amazing how organized we have been since implementing this system into our organization.

Cons

It takes some time to train all your staff to get on board with the application, but once you do then it's all systems go!

MySchedule Review/Experience

Pros

The team is easily accessible. Whenever I call customer representative they jump right on any issues and has been completely helpful since day 1

Cons

"No Cons" Any issues or suggestions are taken very well and taken to the team as consideration.

Thank you for your review. It has been a pleasure working with you and your team.

Nursing Manager

20 years working in children hospital. My current position is inpatient department Nursing Manager, I have been much experiencing with various working places, such as Home Care Project, ICU, OPD, Surgical Unit, ER. In the hospital where I am current working, I am mostly responsible for nursing staff supervision, lecturing, and preceptor of the newly recruited employees.

Cons

amazing easy to use scheduling software

Great scheduling tool. Easy to use. Crisp layout and simple to navigate through. Fantastic customer service.

Cons

Great for our small business!

It has been a great resource for our business! I am very happy with it.

Pros

Easy to use. Tutorials were very helpful for new employees.

Cons

The software app does not have all the features that the website has, such as management tools and requesting days off.

Thank you so much for your review. It is nice to hear that we have been a great resource for your business. Our team is on track to release version 2 of the phone app this coming month. This release will include management tools, time off requests, and much more!