MySchedule Reviews

4.91/5 (11 reviews)

Michael Hess

MySchedule.com has totally changed (for the best) how we will forever operate our business.

Reviewed 2017-05-09

Pros
I own and operate a MMA/Crossfit training facilities in the Northern Virginia/DC Metropolitan area, with all kinds of employees/staff ranging from: personal trainers, administrative management, lead & assistant instructors, as well as subcontractors. With MySchedule its all about making the life of a business owner/manager 100 times easier! We've tried other scheduling softwares before, simply were not satisfied, and they didn't click with our employees so we were left with the old-fashioned methods of scheduling everyone (email). MySchedule is easy to use, quick to learn/understand, and most importantly has been something we as an organization are going to stick with as a crucial asset to the systems we try to have in place for our business to consistently thrive. I feel with MySchedule we are at the cutting edge of management and scheduling standards, and certainly have an edge over our competition. At this point, I don't know what we would do without MySchedule!

Tiffany Abohasen

Myschedule is a great system for anyone looking to schedule their employees online.

Reviewed 2017-11-26

Pros
Myschedule was a great addition for us and it was very easy to learn. I really don't know what I would do without it and it has become an essential part of our daily management. The team at Myschedule also helped us set up our whole account. Their customer service and support is really good over there. Our employees love using the phone app. It has become a great communication tool for our management and employees.

James Muldoon

Great product

Reviewed 2019-03-13

We spend way less time scheduling our employees and dealing with communication disconnects.

Pros
My managers and employees love using it. Easy to set up and and even easier to use. One of the best parts about having Myschedule in place is that I don't have to field calls from my employees all day long anymore. These guys helped me set everything up and took the time to teach each of my managers how to use the system. They have a great staff over there. Highly recommend

Cons
Our experience with Myschedule has been nothing but positive.

Rob OHeran

MySchedule.com is one of the most intuitive and user friendly scheduling platforms I have used.

Reviewed 2018-05-01

Ease of use and easy integration.

Pros
Stability, functionality, app inclusion, customer service, ongoing improvements. Template feature is great, making adjustments is easy.

Cons
Looking forward to additional features rolling out. I would like the ability to manage the schedule from the app.

Maria Nodarse

Excellent employee scheduling software. Very user friendly.

Reviewed 2018-01-04

Pros
This software is user friendly. It has been perfect for my company's scheduling needs. Excellent scheduling and managing software.

Angela Davis

MySchedule has made it easy to schedule and communicate to our Tennis Coaches site wide

Reviewed 2018-07-02

Pros
It's ease of use to get people scheduled and to reflect who is not working certain times on a mas scale.

Cons
The software could improve by allowing an end date for the programs you may have if you are a seasonal based company.

Josh Jones

Awesome Scheduling Management Tool!

Reviewed 2018-09-27
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
MySchedule has been a game changer for us! It has been amazing how organized we have been since implementing this system into our organization.

Cons
It takes some time to train all your staff to get on board with the application, but once you do then it's all systems go!

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Erinn King

MySchedule Review/Experience

Reviewed 2019-07-08

Pros
The team is easily accessible. Whenever I call customer representative they jump right on any issues and has been completely helpful since day 1

Cons
"No Cons" Any issues or suggestions are taken very well and taken to the team as consideration.

Response from MySchedule.com

Thank you for your review. It has been a pleasure working with you and your team.

Phearom Seng

Nursing Manager

Reviewed 2016-10-20

20 years working in children hospital. My current position is inpatient department Nursing Manager, I have been much experiencing with various working places, such as Home Care Project, ICU, OPD, Surgical Unit, ER. In the hospital where I am current working, I am mostly responsible for nursing staff supervision, lecturing, and preceptor of the newly recruited employees.

Brittney Roddy

amazing easy to use scheduling software

Reviewed 2016-04-07

Great scheduling tool. Easy to use. Crisp layout and simple to navigate through. Fantastic customer service.

Gabrielle Gentry

Great for our small business!

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2019-07-10

It has been a great resource for our business! I am very happy with it.

Pros
Easy to use. Tutorials were very helpful for new employees.

Cons
The software app does not have all the features that the website has, such as management tools and requesting days off.

Response from MySchedule.com

Thank you so much for your review. It is nice to hear that we have been a great resource for your business. Our team is on track to release version 2 of the phone app this coming month. This release will include management tools, time off requests, and much more!