All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Natural HR Reviews

Jonathan L.

Read the full review
We liked the overall functionality of the software, it's layout and user friendliness.

Yvonne T.

Read the full review
The interface is simple to use and logical. The online support is fantastic and most questions are answered immediately.

Jenna L.

Read the full review

Cons

There was a lack of quality checking, and actually even now there are little things that keep cropping up. It's very disappointing and frustrating.

Jacqui O.

Read the full review
Unsophisticated functionality. Data sets easily confused.

Samar M.

Read the full review
Limited in some features. Limited suitability for Middle East countries.

Samar M.

4.2

Natural HR

Our business required a HR software which could be used across a group of companies, something which would need our current and future needs. We scoped out several different providers and eventually selected Natural HR. The functionality of Natural HR met our requirements, including ATS, Performance, Timesheets, Mileage & Expenses, Employee engagement, Branding, Forms and Workflows, and General HR. Natural HR were very supportive, we received the same attention and support during the implementation that we received during the sales pitch - that makes a big difference.

Pros

Cons

Nothing - it really is great, it has been live in your business for 3 months now and we haven't come across anything we have not liked yet.

Hi Yvonne, We really appreciate you taking time out of your day to leave this review. It's so pleasing to know Natural HR has helped improve your day-to-day HR functions! At Natural HR, we believe you should have all the support you need during the initial set up and as your business grows.

NaturalHR Review

It was really great to be part of choosing and implemented this system, the team at Natural were extremely helpful every step of the way which made the process easier to manager on top of my day-to-day tasks.

Pros

I like that it is easy to navigate. The knowledgebase is a great idea when you need help quickly. The report builder function is my personal favourite as I am able to bring data together in a meaningful way to be presented.

Cons

Sometimes the fact that the system is continuously developed in the background means certain things change in our settings and this effects our workflows at times.

Hi Annie, It's amazing to hear that you're getting hands-on with all the features and even more pleasing to know you've had a great implementation process too! Of course, your feedback will be raised. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to write this review.

Suitable for small-medium enterprise

Very good with extracting HR stats (ie diversity data, hiring/offboarding stats and staff demographics). Overall straightforward and easy to use system

Pros

User friendly interface Simple layout Useful dashboard Customisable functionality Speed of customer support

Cons

Unsophisticated functionality Data sets easily confused Limited in some features Limited suitability for Middle East countries

Hi Samar, Thank you for your kind words about the software, we are pleased to see you are enjoying your experience with Natural HR. We are always on the hunt for ways to improve the software, so your feedback will be raised, Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to leave this review.

So far so good

Very good, we are replacing a quite antiquated system. The thing I really like is there are no hidden costs. Also the implementation process has been very good

Pros

Easy to use from an admin point of view. Pre built reports are excellent, although the report builder is also easy to use

Cons

I'm still getting used to the software so sometimes things are not where I expect them to be

Hi Catherine, Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to leave this review. It's great to read you are enjoying your experience with the software and team.

On the right path for the future

As a business with no system in place before this has helped us as a business and I would recommend Natural HR to other businesses of a certain size however those joining in the future will find a much improved system than we initially did owing to the growth and development put in by the Natural HR team to enhance their product.

Pros

As the software is in its infancy compared to others on the market Natural HR are open to feedback to help enhance and develop the product for the future. I find the system fairly easy to use and navigate compared to others I have worked with and there are some nice features that other systems don't offer.

Cons

Exactly the same as the pro - the software is in its infancy so it is not perfect in its current state and requires development to improve. The caveat to this is that Natural HR are open to feedback and will make changes over time to improve the product.

Hi Ben, Thank you so much for your kind words. As you said, we're always open to feedback and we strive to develop the system in order to improve our customers experience with the software. We truly appreciate your continued commitment and support to Natural HR.

It functions but not the easiest to use

We use NaturalHR for time off tracking and annual reviews. It works for those purposes but could be better.

Pros

It allows us to submit time off, approve requests and view details. There are org charts and calendars that allow you to see who is taking time off so you don't overlap too much.

Cons

It is not very intuitive, for annual reviews and goal setting they are very basic and often makes me resubmit and I have lost information many times. The org chart is hard to see, is not very easy to navigate and not easy to search or find people within the company.

Feedback on Natural HR

Very positive experience, particularly their customer service and live chat support. You are always supported in case of any issues with the software. I am also quite impressed with their regular training webinars .

Pros

This is a very well thought about software which mostly covers all aspects or areas of HR. Their biggest advantage is the continuous support the team provides for its users.

Cons

Very difficult to say at this stage as we have recently started using the software. Maybe once we start using all the modules of the software, we might come across some developmental areas.

Hi Archita, Thank you so much for the kind words you've left on your review, it's so pleasing to see you're enjoying your journey with the software and the support team. We're delighted to see that the resources available to you are a valuable asset and we can't wait for you to explore the software further!

Possibly the best solution out there.

It’s a one stop shop to keep all the information in the one space.

Pros

The dashboard and the ease of view to know what is happening at any time.

Cons

There is so much in it there can be some difficulties getting around the system.

Hi Bill, Thank you so much for the sterling review, we truly appreciate you taking time out of your day. It's very pleasing to read that you're enjoying your experience with the software!

Perfect for SME's

As a small organisation it simplifies the day to day HR tasks, holidays, sickness, keeping track of employee data. With a few key strokes I have all the HR data I need, when I need it to my specification.

Pros

Ease of use Functionality Value for money Has all the core features Design and feel

Cons

There was nothing that I didn't like about the system

Hi Chris, Thank you so much for your kind words. It's pleasing to hear how much our software has assisted you on a day-to-day basis. We truly appreciate your continued commitment to Natural HR!

GVI's experience with NHR

For day to day HR management it does the trick and it seems to have a lot of capability. Customer service is very helpful when issues come up.

Pros

I think it's simple enough at a user level. It has a lot of capabilities.

Cons

It's a challenging system to learn how to manipulate and it's not that natural to use at a higher level. New options might appear and boxes have to be ticked or unticked in order for people to continue to be able to do the things they need to do. Troubleshooting often takes more time than necessary. I struggle with some functions like custom reports.

Hi Jill, Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to leave this review. I'm sorry to hear that you have encountered a few obstacles when using the system. A member of the customer support team will be in touch shortly to assist you with custom reports. We truly appreciate your continued commitment to Natural HR!

Nature HR verdict

All HR documentation and administration in one place.

Pros

Customer support: it's genuinely fast and helpful.

Cons

The reporting could be more intuitive but you soon get used to it.

Hi Peter, Thank you so much for your feedback, we're delighted to hear that you're enjoying your experience with Natural HR. An area we pride ourselves on is our customer support program, so it's great to hear you're receiving all the support you need. We're always looking for opportunities to improve the software. You can be sure that your feedback will be taken on board. We truly appreciate your continued commitment to Natural HR, thank you for taking the time out to write this review!

Low cost functionality

easy to set up, if you have the same terms for all the staff as one company it is a good basic system

Pros

Basic, and well priced for SME's to manage core HR functions

Cons

Lacks the individual adaptability of bigger brand (dearer) suites

Hi Jon, Thank you so for taking time out of your day to leave this review - it is highly appreciated! We are delighted to hear Natural HR has made your life easier with many of your HR operations. But, we are always on the hunt for ways to improve the system, your feedback is valuable to the team and will be taken on board.

NaturalHR Review

How them very professional to deal with and always went that extra mile to cater for our needs on setup.

Pros

Ease of use, ability to customise and reporting functionality via APIs

Cons

Missing minor features, i.e. it has an expenses module, but does not yet cater for company credit cards.

Hi Jon, It's so pleasing to read that you are enjoying your experience the team and software. We are always looking for ways to enhance the system, so your feedback will be raised to the team. Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave a review!

Feedback

Access to information for employees, a record system that didn't exist before. Now getting into the good stuff like performance appraisals and running a survey.

Pros

The software has good functionality and once set up works well.

Cons

As the person that set up the system I have found it frustrating as you don't know what you don't know although good support has been provided it has taken much longer to set up and sort issues than I would have expected. Whilst I have got to grips now with most things, custom workflows still elude me and are not as straightforward as perhaps was communicated at the time of making the decision. The 5 rating on the first page reflects how I feel about the set up and whether or not I would recommend to my colleagues

Hi Carole, We truly appreciate you taking the time out to leave us a review. It's great to read that you are enjoying certain features of the software and that you are still exploring what Natural HR has to offer. Customer satisfaction is a key priority to us and a member of the Natural HR support team will be in touch shortly to assist you with custom workflows.

Newark and Sherwood Homes

Pros

Ease of use, intuitive, good visuals (front page, leave 'doughnut' etc), calculators for leave allowances, pro rata leave,

Cons

Workflows - a lot of work needs to be invested to work through and set up workflows for full and more effective use of the system

Hi Sharon, Thank you so much for the kind words. It's pleasing to see that you are enjoying the functionality and experience of Natural HR. We are always on the lookout for ways we can improve the system, so your feedback will be taken on board.

Reveiw of software for small business

Good the staff are always available for a phonecall.

Pros

Cons

Answers from support are inconsistent and sometimes relate to a version that we don't have. A lot of useful features are contained in a package much pricier than the option we are on, it would be ideal to be able to add and pay for the additional features that would be useful to us only.

Hi Jeanna, Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to leave us a response. It's pleasing to hear that you're having a great experience with the team here at Natural HR! The feedback you've provided will certainly be passed forward.

My Feedback

It hasn't been great to be honest, weekly catch ups with the PM are fine, but their knowledge can be limited and so thee is the over reliance on asana (where questions get lost) and on the rep. Getting hold of the rep was hard as he was always back to back in training sessions which isn't great from a client perspective, or for him. There was a lack of quality checking, and actually even now there are little things that keep cropping up. It's very disappointing and frustrating

Pros

It's customisable, the social media links

Cons

Sometimes things aren't in obvious places, it's not very fast, too many icons on employees cards, the org chart view, changing line managers isn't always easy

Hi Jacqui, Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave us a review. We are always looking for ways we can improve the software, so we greatly appreciate your feedback. Sorry to hear about the troubles you have experienced so far, your account manager will be in touch shortly to resolve these issues.

Natural HR Helps Us Excel in Show Business!

Pros

The NaturalHR site is so easy to navigate and understand. Uploading documents and information about employees is super simple. My managerial staff and I use Natural HR every single day. It's so dependable, concise and organized.

Cons

The only thing that I don't like is that I lose my place when I do a search and click on someone, then click the "back" button. The search results disappear, and I have to do the search all over again.

Hi Candice, Thank you so much for leaving this excellent review, we are so pleased you are loving Natural HR. It's great to know the things we are doing right and things we can be improving on, so your feedback will be raised.

Excellent, modern looking HR system with a forward thinking approach to onboarding and engagement

Pros

The software is modern, intuitive, has many functions, a good workflow system and easy to use. It feels like a modern social media system and I believe this is the way all HR systems need to be these days as it will encourage employee engagement with the system. I also felt that they spent more time supporting me during the trial than many other HR system providers.

Cons

Not a negative as such, but a natural function for tracking live flexi time balances would be beneficial to my organisation and if the software had this function, it would have been my software of choice.

Hi Dan, Thank you so much for this review, we are always on the hunt for ways we can improve, so you can rely on this feedback to be passed forward. Customer satisfaction is a core value for the team at Natural HR and it's pleasing to read you have enjoyed your experience. We have also loved knowing that you have equally had a great time using a wide variety of our features within the software.

Natural HR

Complete HR package we are continuing to embrace and realize opportunities

Pros

Complete HR portal.

Cons

Nothing to note.

Hi Mark, It's so pleasing to hear that you are having a great experience with Natural HR. Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to leave this review!

Very Good

Pros

The software is easy go manageable system with our data as secured at its best. We can fetch the information of anyone at any given point of time.

Cons

The back up is secured as well. It can manage the data from the time of interview for joining till the time of Retirement

Hi Shraddha, It was great reading your review, we are so pleased that not only you explored many areas of the system but always had the peace of mind that your data is safe and secure with us.

Natural HR provides an expert level solution with faultless customer service

Having researched several cloud based HR solutions, Natural HR came out as the most cost effective solution. The dashboard is extremely easy to draw data from and all areas of the system ensure our users can interact with each other and managers alike. When we experienced the inevitable teething problems, the support team at Natural HR were on hand day and night to route out the cause and eliminate the issues. We are extremely pleased with the product and service so far.

Cons

Hi Craig, It's so pleasing to read you are having a great experience with the team and software, we love to go the extra mile for our customers. Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave this review.

Great system.

We had been looking for a cost effective, user friendly system to manage our human resources. This system was the first that met the majority of our requirements while being budget friendly, which is extremely important to us as a charity. It is certainly a vast improvement over our paper system, and we haven't even begun utilizing all aspects of the system. I'd certainly recommend any business or organization with employees giving it serious consideration.

Cons

Hi Jonathan, Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to leave this amazing review, we truly appreciate your kind words about the software!

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.