Natural Insight

Leading enterprise platform for managing on-demand workers

Natural Insight Reviews

NI great for jobs

for the last 2 years I have enjoyed using this software. it has been very helpful

Pros

It was easy to use and to manage my schedule working as a Brand Ambassador. I also enjoyed that you could change your hours and submit reports.

Cons

the only thing I did not like was the time restraint on sending reports. Sometimes I would not get the chance to send them fast enough and ended up getting warning emails.

Network Admin for the organization

helps with scheduling and organizing the talent pool

Pros

I like that I can access it anywhere in the world! And anytime of day! It is fairly simple to use and explain how to use.

Cons

I wish we could do customization reports and not have to pull reports with a lot of irrelevant info. Could use some more training from NI experts so that I can train others.

Always faulty

It works 60 % of the time. The one agency changed to this.

Pros

Often you cannot accept or decline jobs it is down at the moment and often unreliable .

Cons

Always problems with it when you dont want to accept a job its supposed to dissapear but the last couple of weeks wen u pressed decline nothing happened. They may not be in my area i was trying to decline them for over a week. Too often faulty thats the problem.

Good. My support staff Jon is very good and takes the time to understand my company's needs

Pros

I like that there are many different ways to obtain the same results. Allows the end user to find their most efficient way of using the system

Cons

The inability to customize to meet our specific client needs and new releases not be tested fully before rolled out

Natural Insight review

Pros

I use this software everyday, it is a valuable tool when it comes to tracking various aspects of project completion and hours.

Cons

It can occasionally be glitchy, but I've never encountered a problem that couldn't be solved.

Focus on the Merchandiser, your main user.

Pros

Easy to login, complete surveys and upload pictures

Cons

Switching back and forth from calendar view to other views using icons is kind of annoying