Netchex Logo

Netchex Reviews

User ratings

4.5

• Likelihood to recommend8.7/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

Outstanding Company Providing the Very Best Human Resources and Payroll Administration Services.

LD

Laura D.

Customer support is always amazing, very courteous and knowledgeable. The value for the money is better then all the rest products on the market.

RG

Rene G.

I've been impressed with the areas we've been able to automate and integrate so that we can take many small details off our plate and focus on more important matters that need our attention.

OP

Olivia P.

This was disappointing, as that was one of the reasons we chose Netchex.

It was a painful procedure, inputting socials, dates of birth, addresses, telephone numbers, exemptions and what have you.

SN

Sally N.

I do not want to go thru the hassle and pain of transferring the enormous data over to a new software, waste of time, money, energy.

SN

Corvus Axiom

Dealertrack DMS-logocaret

Dealertrack DMS

Compare both
How would you rate Netchex?

Love using Netchex at work

Transcript

Haley: Hey, I'm Haley. I am the New Home Specialist and I give Netchex a five out of five stars. For...

NetChex has a lot to offer. Easy use of software. GREAT Customer Service.

Merging all three HR needs into one source (Payroll, Benefits and Time/Attendance).

Pros

The ability for employees to have everything on one system...Time and attendance, Payroll and Benefits.

Cons

Occassionally, I have run into a problem with how something is being done, the response I received, "the software can not do that" or "that is not how this works" . Then I am directed to the ideas field to input my suggestion, WHICH I don't receive a response for or don't see where any of the other users ideas are being used or being worked on. Implementation for our company did not run as smoothly as I would have liked to have seen.

Best Software

Pros

My favorite part is the payroll process itself is very user friendly and fast compare to previous software.

Cons

If I had to give a con is that holiday pay does not populate in time cards for managers to review.

TERRIBLE MISTAKE!

DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE DECIDE ON NETCHEX. YOU WILL REGRET THE DECISION!

Pros

The features of Netchex were very appealing. The timekeeping, employee services, and payroll seemed great.

Cons

The implementation has been the most terrible implementation I have ever went through with any company ever. There is 0 communication. There is 0 follow through. They do not make their clients a priority in any way. I would like nothing more than to erase everything we have done with Netchex and start from scratch.

It takes too many steps to see a report. I can't figure out how to see reports on my iphone

Pros

It is easy to enter payroll and new employee info. I like the publisher feature where I can customize reports and export them to excel.

Cons

Too many steps to see a report and I can't figure out how to see reports on my iphone, specifically a General Ledger transaction report

Cloud-based payroll solution with excellent customer service support

Cost-savings Faster turn around on payroll than with our previous provider

Pros

Netchex has a very responsive customer service team. In fact, up until just a couple months ago, a real person even answered the phone when you called the main number. Payroll is cloud-based, with real-time updates, and lots of reporting, including self-customizing reports, to help with everything that goes with payroll.

Cons

The onboarding and recruiting/hiring features haven't worked for our business - they weren't a good fit for the volatility of the industry we're in. This was disappointing, as that was one of the reasons we chose Netchex.

NETCHEX SHOULD BE USED BY ALL EMPLOYERS

My experience has been tremendous! Having the documentation and basic facts at my disposal 24/7 has been so helpful and convenient! Thank you this software! I urge all employers and employees to push for this software to be used in your worklife! You won't regret a moment!

Pros

I LOVE the mobile access! The usefulness and ease of this software is impeccable! It is so Detailed and easy-to-use for so many reasons! I know you would Love it if you tried it!

Cons

There wasn't a single thing I found that needed fixed or changed after using this software daily! I truly recommend Netchex to ALL!

User friendly- Great Support

Pros

Benefits administration, HRIS, the system is easy to navigate. Love it’s employee friendly and they can easily access and update their own information. Support team is phenomenal!! Any question they are on it and very responsive, an extension of our internal team.

Cons

Time and attendance for semi-monthly payrolls. Better earnings entry need for entering into time cards insteyof time sheets.

Love Netchex!!

Pros

User friendly, intuitive and easy to train personnel. The customer support is genuine, I love speaking to people who really want to help.

Cons

Screens blink between fields. After entering some information you have to wait for the screen to reset to continue.

Great.

Pros

Ease of use; You do not need to be a payroll expert to prepare payroll; Customer support is very responsive;

Cons

Cannot think of anything except custom reporting could be a little more user friendly for people without heavy IT experience

Very easy to use and the support is great to help you when you have questions.

Pros

The product is very easy to use. Online documentation is a big help when you are not sure how a function works. The support team is very good to respond to your questions in a very timely manner when you have questions.

Easy to Use

Pros

I like that the software is super easy to use and learn not only from and administrative side but also from and employee standpoint.

Cons

Really do not have any complaints. Netchex is a good software.

Customer service & support has declined in the last few years.

Pros

Since I've been using it for a while, it is familiar and comfortable. Not hard to learn for my assistant.

Cons

Search for help features is not good; the user has to scroll through documents to look for the subject.

Easy to use for payroll processing.

Pros

BEST customer service ever! Every question and issue has been addressed quickly and accurately, and the customer service people are very patient and friendly. Easy to export GL entries to Quickbooks.

Cons

I'd like to be able to save a report, then use it later as the basis for another report, but not replace the first one. Also when people leave, knowing how to set up all the deductions so that everything is calculated correctly for the final paycheck (especially accruals and 401K contributions) is not easy.

Netchex is a very easy payroll software to use. The staff is very friendly and helpful.

Pros

The software is very user friendly and easy to navigate through. I like that there is a process that keeps track of any changes in the system and who made those changes. The ease of having someone help you through all the payroll questions and tax issues.

Cons

One thing is the reports are not as user friendly as i would like. The second is, i would like it if we could tap on an employees name in the grid and it would take you to their employee file. Anytime a change needs to be made i need to get out of the grid and make the change.

Netchex Review

Pros

Employees see it as user friendly. Admin easy as well.

Cons

Need to be able to share reports. Would like to have an option for an attendance tracker since has Time Off Request.

I have worked in netchex for a few years now and It is very user friendly, and customer service

Pros

IT is easy to work in sometimes I can just figure out what to do prior to having to call the customer service dept to help me with questions that I may have

Cons

Great software for the masses

Good!!

Pros

availability, ease of use, customer service provided

Cons

can't individualize based on the type of needs for specifics, Distribution company needs.

The Best Customer Support Ever

Pros

Out of the 3 payroll applications I have used in the last 7 years, this one by far is the most user friendly and has the absolutely best customer service.

Cons

My only wish or concern is that the payroll itself does not currently automatically transfer to our DMS but that will be changed very soon!!!

Phenomenal

Simplicity of the use of the software!

Pros

Everything. There is not one thing negative that I can say about the software. It is very user friendly! I'm always telling my HR Networking Group about Netchex in hopes that they would reach out to a sales person at Netchex to inquire about the products they offer.

Netchex payroll and benefits

My overall experience with Netchex has been great, the sales team, and then the implementation team, and now the support team have been impeccable. They are on top of everything that needs to be done and help keep me on track. As a one person HR for a global company it is imperative to have that backup.

Pros

The website is very easy to use both for administration and employee. The implementation staff were constantly in contact meeting at least weekly and calling in between to make sure all my questions were answered. The software is very intuitive and easy to figure out just by doing, but there are also tutorials and the support staff are more than willing to either send a pdf or get on the phone and talk me through anything.

Cons

It does log you out after a period of time which I expect but some employees seem to get frustrated with that.

Great Company!

Learning about HR, great customer service, ease of use

Pros

Netchex Online is beyond easy to navigate. As someone just getting started in the HR world, Netchex has been my life saver! Their customer service has been nothing short of amazing, I call them on average about once per week. They never fail to have an answer for me, even if they have to dig to find what I'm looking for! I never have to wait any longer than a few hours to get what I need!

Cons

Netchex is always available to answer to questions and concerns.

I always receive great customer service.

Pros

It is user friendly, easy to import payroll hours for our employees, able to run a variety of reports.

Great robust product

Pros

Time and attendance works very well. As a result, payroll runs smoothly (and everyone loves getting paid on time!)

Cons

The Report Publisher is difficult to use. It takes several attempts to get the data I want, and then I usually have to put in in Excel to extract the key pieces.

Netchex

Pros

I love the NetRecruiter and NetBenefits features.

Cons

The delayed response time when Client has question and/or issues

Netchex is the best and most unified HR system that I have used.

Pros

My favorite thing about Netchex is the Customer Service. There is always someone available to answer a question.

Cons

The only portion of Netchex that I have not been very pleasantly surprised by is the Scheduling system. We are a resort with many different departments and the scheduling system that Netchex currently has is not flexible enough to allow us to schedule the way we have been with outside scheduling software.