Netchex Logo

Suggested alternatives

rippling
dayforce-hcm
bamboohr

Outstanding Company Providing the Very Best Human Resources and Payroll Administration Services.
Customer support is always amazing, very courteous and knowledgeable. The value for the money is better then all the rest products on the market.
Excellent user friendly great customer service. Employees learn to use on their own.
This was disappointing, as that was one of the reasons we chose Netchex.
It was a painful procedure, inputting socials, dates of birth, addresses, telephone numbers, exemptions and what have you.
I do not want to go thru the hassle and pain of transferring the enormous data over to a new software, waste of time, money, energy.

Haley N.

New Home Specialist

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Love using Netchex at work

Transcript

Haley: Hey, I'm Haley. I am the New Home Specialist and I give Netchex a five out of five stars. For...

HA

Hether A.

Building Materials, 201-500 employees

The best payroll platform on the market

Pros

Netchex is user-friendly and so much more than a payroll "software as a service". I have moved almost all HR functions to Netchex, from recruiting to onboarding to COBRA - Netchex does it all! Every client has a dedicated service team, so someone is always available to help and familiar with the account. I prefer submitting my issues/questions via their online portal so I have a log I can always reference, but when it is ultra time-sensitive they are on my speed dial. They even "create the case" for me so it can be tracked.

Cons

The only downside to Netchex is because they are so far ahead of the game, their new product offerings are in development and testing longer than advertised. I'm always hungry for more!

AY

Annie Y.

Semiconductors, 51-200 employees

NetChex Review

Pros

One aspect that I often appreciate about Netchex is its ability to automate calculations for various elements such as wages, taxes, deductions, and benefits. For example, NetChex automatically calculates overtime pay, taxes withheld, and retirement contributions based on predefined rules and employee information can save time and reduce the likelihood of errors compared to manual calculation. Additionally, intuitive interfaces that allow users to easily input and review payroll data, generate reports, and make adjustments contribute to a positive user experience.

Cons

At the moment, I cannot think of any issues as I am quite satisfied with NetChex.

AC

Angela C.

Construction, 11-50 employees

Lacking in honest sales staff and transparency on lack of upgrades to growing companies.

We are a small company experiencing experiential growth. Although Netchex support has been friendly, we find it disappointing that the sales representative made false representations of the contract termination fees and a hidden "auto renewal" feature. Prior to leaving Netchex we inquired about upgrades and additional support we could tap into, however Netchex turned out to be a basic software company...

Pros

Very cost effective if you have a HR department and tech savvy staff. Friendly customer service support.

Cons

1. Dishonest sales staff about contract termination fees. Watch out for "auto renewal" of contract. 2. Customer support was not able to resolve issues immediately or answer simple questions without creating a "ticket". Normal turn around for ticket resolution was 4 to 7 days. Once when we inquired about Insurance support we were notified it would be 2 weeks before someone would reach out. 3. Security upgrades during our contract 2017-2018 that failed to meet the deadline advertised to clients. 4. When inquiring about upgrades for our growing company, none could be offered. Lacks upgrade & tailored support options.

SH

STACEY H.

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

No Complaints:)

I know that no system is perfect, but overall, Netchex is great for my payroll processing! There were recently some changes to New Employee Input / Maintenance that seems a little more confusing, but in the long run, I believe it will be better for record keeping. If I am confused on something or I cannot figure something out, it is easy to contact Netchex Customer Service. They are fast with help, friendly, and always follow up on cases to make sure they are resolved.

Pros

It is reliable, user friendly, and good customer service.

Cons

I really cannot think of any Cons at this time. I have been using Netchex for almost 7 years, since I have been employed with Grace. I have no negative issues.

OP

Olivia P.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Exceptional Integration and Customization

We've been able to utilize it for many aspects of our onboarding and management, more than we previously expected. I've been impressed with the areas we've been able to automate and integrate so that we can take many small details off our plate and focus on more important matters that need our attention. Their customer service is always on-hand for questions or to see if we can build out a specific need or ask that we have.

Pros

Netchex has been able to integrate many aspects of our day-to-day in additional to our payroll processes. It has streamlined and automated our recruiting, hiring, onboarding, and many other processes. We've been able to have seamless integration between multiple departments because of the set up and customization of Netchex.

Cons

The implementation was a big process, and it took some trial and error to work out the kinks. There are many things it can do, and some of the process is figuring out how do have it do what we wanted it to do, and matching our own logic/approach with what's already set up.

MY

Mindy Y.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 501-1,000 employees

World class customer service!

We are a seasonal company that has 700+ staff each summer. We require a system that is quick to learn for our staff, as they are only with us for 10 weeks. Netchex has been able to meet that need.

Pros

My support team is amazing! They are always very polite, knowledgeable and prompt in their replies to my questions/issues. The updates they have made recently have really improved the user experience (staff, manager and administrator).

Cons

My wish is that the integration with my onboarding system was more robust.

LD

Laura D.

Financial Services, 51-200 employees

Netchex is WONDERFUL! I have now used Netchex for approximately 7 years. Netchex was the company we used at my previous employer, and after coming to my current job, I knew we needed them here too. The program we were using was obsolete, and I had already seen what Netchex could do and how great they are. It wasn't long before we had them here, and everyone has been continuously impressed by the services they provide. Back when the new ACA regulations went into place and even now with the whole COVID-19 situation, Netchex just continues to knock it out of the park.

Pros

The software is very user friendly. It makes our jobs in HR/Payroll hassle free.

Cons

Honestly, I can't think of one thing that I do not like about this software.

CF

Carrie F.

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

Netchex is the Best Around

Netchex is so beneficial for our employees to have easy access to their information and for us to maintain or day to day job.

Pros

I love the whole system! It's hard to say what is the best thing because it has so many features that I love. The ease to get around in the system is awesome. It offers so many training videos so if you aren't sure about a feature or best of all you can call customer service and they will help you. I have never met a better service team than Netchex!

Cons

I really don't have anything I dislike with Netchex!

Architecture & Planning, 11-50 employees

We Love Netchex!!!

Pros

I love all of the training resources that are available.

Cons

I haven't found any features that I dislike.

SC

Susan C.

Medical Practice, 11-50 employees

Great Payroll Software

Very pleasant transition from our old payroll system.

Pros

Netchex is very user friendly. Payroll now takes a third of the time to complete.

Cons

So far, my experience has been awesome. The web-based timeclock can sometimes be a little tricky.

JW

Janean W.

TERRIBLE MISTAKE!

DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE DECIDE ON NETCHEX. YOU WILL REGRET THE DECISION!

Pros

The features of Netchex were very appealing. The timekeeping, employee services, and payroll seemed great.

Cons

The implementation has been the most terrible implementation I have ever went through with any company ever. There is 0 communication. There is 0 follow through. They do not make their clients a priority in any way. I would like nothing more than to erase everything we have done with Netchex and start from scratch.

HF

Hannah F.

Automotive, 51-200 employees

Has all the features but they don't always work properly

Pros

The home page/dashboard is the best feature of this software because it clearly displays all pertinent employee information that might need to be accessed quickly such as work scheduling, time punch card, time off balances, etc. I also like that there is a mobile app option.

Cons

This software seems to have a lot of glitches and down time. Our time punches often seem to disappear or change on their own behind the scenes. This is frustrating because if it is not caught in time, it can cause discrepancies in payroll that take time to correct, which can then cause financial hardship for employees!

Netchex makes my life easier

Pros

Very easy to navigate. Many areas of our payroll go much quicker now that they are not as manual. We are able to upload data easily into payroll. We love that employees easily have access to their information - whether it be a checkstub, W2 or direct deposit information. Managers can quickly and easily approve/decline leave requests and then those approved populate into employee timecards. Customer service is A+!! Reporting is super easy and customizable.

Cons

I wish there was more detail in the accruals section. Reports need to be able to drill down all the way to the position level.

VB

Vicky B.

Automotive, 51-200 employees

The Payroll System was not what it was promised to be!

I've currently ran 3 payrolls and they have been extremely challenging to complete.

Pros

The ease of clocking in for employees either on the phone APP or at their terminal. When the payroll is finally completed, it is a bit more accurate than our previous software and takes less time to complete

Cons

The training was so less than what was expected. The guidebooks do not even show the applications that we need to use for our business and getting someone on the phone to help is next to impossible. You are at their mercy when you are at a standstill to answer your questions or fix mistakes when you need them.

SW

Samantha W.

Netchex payroll review

Netchex is the easiest payroll software to use that I have encountered. It is like no other.

Pros

Netchex is a very easy to use program that is also very accurate. I would recommend to any dealership/ service department.

Cons

I have zero complaints! I’m saddened that my company no longer uses this program as it was amazing.

Financial Services, 51-200 employees

Great customer service and very user friendly system

Pros

Netchex is a very user friendly system. It enables me to do everything I need to do in one system. There are a lot of tasks that are automated and this gives me to time to work on other things. Customer service is very friendly and responsive.

Cons

There honestly isn't anything that I don't like about Netchex. It has been a wonderful system for our company.

LD

LANDA D.

Banking, 201-500 employees

My experience with this software has been a great one. Awesome to be exact.

The benefits that we get from this software is amazing. We can get more work done in less time.

Pros

What I like most about this software is that it is user friendly. By using this software my everyday workload has become more efficient.

Cons

What I like least about this software is that there is not more educational videos and instructions. Other than that I really love this software.

Higher Education, 51-200 employees

NetChex processes payroll without error every time. They are rapidly upgrading the user experience.

Efficient, effective payroll processing.

Pros

The fact that it takes on the complexity of payroll processing and allows me to focus on motivation of employees.

Cons

The user interface was lacking for a long-time, but recently has become much better. The best to overcome this would be to pay users to come demonstrate to NetChex software developers how they are using it.

TC

Terri C.

Pretty user friendly

Ease of use for the staff members

Pros

The overall system is user Friendly. The customer service and helpdesk team is very responsive, friendly and helpful.

Cons

The reporting capability needs to be more flexible. I need more detailed clock in reports, more detailed time off reports, but with specific criteria that does not exist currently.

MJ

Mallory J.

Using the Netchex products my company uses allows us to free up time to work on our goals.

Pros

I like the reports the most and ease of use for our employees second. I would not be able to most of the critical aspects of my job without the reports that are both easy to create and easy to read.

Cons

I wish that there were more ability for us to create customized text alerts to employees about various things.

AH

Ashley H.

Printing, 201-500 employees

Best Customer Service!

Pros

Everything is easy to use and if I can't figure something out, the customer service team has been the best at walking me through step by step.

Cons

There are been features in established reports that I wish were available, but I can also create a custom report to get that information.

VE

Veronica E.

Retail, 501-1,000 employees

Netchex

We have been able to move our clients up to date with NetRecruiter and NetGuide. This has helped the stores in overall recruiting process. This has helped them stay current with forms etc. with NetGuide.

Pros

This software is very user friendly. Hiring new hires is self explanatory.

Cons

Slow downs and web pages not loading correctly.

Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees

Best Software

Pros

My favorite part is the payroll process itself is very user friendly and fast compare to previous software.

Cons

If I had to give a con is that holiday pay does not populate in time cards for managers to review.

TY

Tasha Y.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

NETCHEX SHOULD BE USED BY ALL EMPLOYERS

My experience has been tremendous! Having the documentation and basic facts at my disposal 24/7 has been so helpful and convenient! Thank you this software! I urge all employers and employees to push for this software to be used in your worklife! You won't regret a moment!

Pros

I LOVE the mobile access! The usefulness and ease of this software is impeccable! It is so Detailed and easy-to-use for so many reasons! I know you would Love it if you tried it!

Cons

There wasn't a single thing I found that needed fixed or changed after using this software daily! I truly recommend Netchex to ALL!

TR

Tiffanie R.

Retail, 11-50 employees

Great.

Pros

Ease of use; You do not need to be a payroll expert to prepare payroll; Customer support is very responsive;

Cons

Cannot think of anything except custom reporting could be a little more user friendly for people without heavy IT experience