Netchex Logo

Cloud-based Human Capital Management (HCM) software

Netchex Reviews - Page 2

Netchex

Pros

I love the NetRecruiter and NetBenefits features.

Cons

The delayed response time when Client has question and/or issues

Netchex is the best and most unified HR system that I have used.

Pros

My favorite thing about Netchex is the Customer Service. There is always someone available to answer a question.

Cons

The only portion of Netchex that I have not been very pleasantly surprised by is the Scheduling system. We are a resort with many different departments and the scheduling system that Netchex currently has is not flexible enough to allow us to schedule the way we have been with outside scheduling software.

Flows with ease

Pros

Netchex has to be the best user-friendly database as far as HR/Payroll I have used over the course of 15-20 years. The set-up makes sense and everything that is needed for both HR and Payroll are all intergrated within the same structure!

Cons

Reports. Report set up is not as easy as i am accustomed to, however, i have only been using for 9 months. So this could just be the "newbie" user error.

Easy to use. Intuitively built. Help links easy to find.

It makes the portion of my responsibilities dealing with payroll and HR seamless and removes the pressure of remembering ever detail. Absolutely decreases my stress level.

Pros

It is logical, making it very easy to move through and complete tasks quickly. It you hit a snag, the help links are at your finger tips and written in a straight forward complete manner.

Cons

Learning to remember the printed reports show up at the bottom of the monitor screen as an icon instead of auto populating.

Netchex Payroll Service Great Software

We are very satisfied with Netchex, it takes the burden of Payroll and tax reporting off of our business.

Pros

We find this software very easy to use, has a wide variety of features and reports. We have tried other Payroll services and they do not compare to what Netchex offers in features. Customer Support is very good and fast to respond.

Cons

I have not found anything to date that we do not like about this software.

VERY USER FRIENDLY.

Pros

KEEPS ALL EMPLOYEE INFO IN ONE PLACE, ALLOWS YOU TO TASK EMPLOYEES, & ALLOWS YOU TO PREPARE AND CHANGE PAYROLL INFO FAST.

Cons

DOES NOT WORK FOR SCALED SALARIES, UPLOAD OF EMPLOYEE FORMS AND DOCUMENTS ARE NOT ALWAYS EASY FOR EMPLOYEES TO ADD.

Love using Netchex at work

I've used Netchex as an employee at two companies, and it's been great to help me personally keep track of work-related records!

Pros

I like that I am able to easily pull up payment history, benefits, time off, etc. I can download and save old pay stubs, tax documents, etc.

Cons

Sometimes the login doesn't work great. For example, you have to log in several times before it works. I'd love if there was an app that worked well

I use Netchex for payroll process.

Pros

Easy to use and maneuver. Payroll entry is user friendly. Help function is easy to follow and use.

Cons

Some functionality could be better. Not much to dislike, customer service is always very responsive with any questions or concerns.

Amazing, Best system I have worked with.

Easy access to paystubs & W2's. Great way to request time off & have schedules on hand at all time since you can check it from your phone.

Pros

I love how detailed it is & easy to work with & great customer service when you call support. We also love being able to view timecards & what you make per day.

Cons

No complaints yet. Only one I can think of is issues logging in sometimes for my employees but other than that good!!

Great Product, Bright Future

Pros

Ease of Use, customer support is always helpful

Cons

Software does not always function properly, save doesn't take place automatically, not as far along as other providers in offerings of features, No good mobile app yet.

Saving 80% with more features!

It takes a little getting used to if you are a small business coming from the ADP/Paychex world. Phone support is not the same; you do not call in and hold. Instead, you submit a case and they call you back. Great training videos and step by step guidance so you can learn how to do the work on your own, which is a time saver. Great product for those who do not need handholding and are comfortable entering a payroll on their own. I would not reccomend for someone who calls their payroll in.

Pros

LOTS of features. More robust tracking than ADP for things like start dates, performance reviews, and vacation accruals. Also, can I repeat, I'm saving 80%!!

Cons

We had a bad experience during implementation. It was a bad rep. The VP stepped in to save the day and get our first payroll processed (the data was migrated).

Usage review

Pros

Ease of use and flexibility for customization

Cons

Report could use improvement, some data needs to be taken from different report which create inefficiency.

Easy to Use

Pros

Netchex is very easy to use for both managers and employees. I like the freedom the employees have to change their information or set up their account the way they choose.

Cons

I would like to go back in and make changes or be able to "undo" something like a termination - to change the information - without affecting the reporting.

My overall experience is with NetChex is positive.

Pros

NetChex is very user friendly and easy to navigate. The one thing I like most about NetChex is the reports I can generate - I am able to custom build all my reports with only the information I need - I can have as much or as little information on every report.

Cons

I don't like the fact that we as administrators can no longer reset employees passwords from the self-service menu.

GREAT!

Pros

I can access my pay check stubs from home

Cons

The least that I like about this software is, it times out sometimes and I have to sign back in

Surprised by all it offers

I have been doing payroll and HR for over 20 years and Netchex has by far been my favorite product.

Pros

I like that all the components are build in and very easy to learn. The dashboard is very easy to navigate and most of the functions are self explanatory.

Cons

Reporting could be better but its definitely not bad.

I find it fairly easy to use. Some items you can someone see its put pieced together

Saves times of time while process payroll along with tax info

Pros

Employee Self Service which includes Time clock that syncs to the payroll. I like the fact that employees can always access their pay history.

Cons

When payroll processing and while using Time and Attendance is a little buggy and a few too many steps.

easy to learn - customer support always to show me how to do something I do not know how to ddo

frees up some of my time to do other things instead of figuring hours and paying taxes

Pros

Easy to use was easy to learn for most of the employees I do not have to do the tax reporting anymore

Cons

hard to find reports that I was used to running have to put notes or comments on things that I did not do before

I have been a Netchex user for about 15 years and am very pleased with the product.

Ease of Use and consolidated reporting are the best features of this product. Next is customer service is outstanding.

Pros

Ease of use for simplified payroll purposes is the best feature. Customer support is always amazing, very courteous and knowledgeable. The value for the money is better then all the rest products on the market.

Cons

Software is pretty intuitive; customer service is outstanding!

Pros

It is easy to use. There are a lot of explanations and instructions, if you need them. If you get stuck, they have the best customer service. I have my own customer service rep that I have built a relationship with. Gabby is always quick and accurate in her responses. Simply outstanding!

Change for the Better!!

Pros

What I love most about the software is the NetHelp and training functions. Before you call customer service you can try to figure out the solution on your own which is definitely the most memorable method of learning in my opinion.

Cons

What I like least about this software is the initial wizard to manually onboard employees as well as the link that we send the employees to get into the system. The wizard isn't comprehensive enough and should prompt adding their accrual plan as well as their direct deposit. The initial email that it sends employees expires in 24 hours and so I am consistently having to resend it.

The Payroll System was not what it was promised to be!

I've currently ran 3 payrolls and they have been extremely challenging to complete.

Pros

The ease of clocking in for employees either on the phone APP or at their terminal. When the payroll is finally completed, it is a bit more accurate than our previous software and takes less time to complete

Cons

The training was so less than what was expected. The guidebooks do not even show the applications that we need to use for our business and getting someone on the phone to help is next to impossible. You are at their mercy when you are at a standstill to answer your questions or fix mistakes when you need them.

It's so easy to use that I very seldom have to call customer service

Pros

The system is very easy to use, very seldom do I call customer service, but they are there to help and usually have my problem solved promptly

Cons

I wish there were a users manual that would have basic problems covered. I know you can go online but I don't find that as user friendly

So easy to use!

Pros

The interface looks terrific! The choices are intuitive and the screen is clean and GUI appealing to the employee.

Cons

There are limit to the tailoring. Like you can't have multiple new hire waiting periods. Several of our clients need small adjustments that turn into a big deal.

Netchex

Netchex is an adequate solution for online payroll.

Pros

Netchex is fast and responsive. It's fairly simple to use.

Cons

The time clocks that interface with the software have quite a lot of issues. It would be great if the system had more reporting options.