All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Occupop

Cloud-based recruiting and applicant tracking software

visit website

Occupop Reviews

Gillian M.

Read the full review
It's user friendly and has a nice interface to it. It's easy to navigate between candidates, move them onto the next stages and setup interviews.

Nicola F.

Read the full review
Excellent customer service and the software is very user friendly.

Laura F.

Read the full review

Cons

Most of the little things that annoyed me initially have now been fixed.

Helen S.

Eve K.

Read the full review
I had a little difficulty understanding the scoring mechanism for key qualification/screening questions, but after a minute or two the logic was sound.

Mervyn G.

4.6

Clear benefit to our recruitment campaigns

Very good, from the free trial, to getting set up it was a very easy and simple process, and customer service throughout has been great.

Pros

It links very easily with our website, and allows us to control all adverts in one place. This consistency also ensures that candidates complete the key questions, which further helps with shortlisting, saving significant time. Its very user friendly, and setting up / editing jobs, setting up users has been a very simple process. It provides a clear snapshot of candidates, total hires, etc which is great for reporting.

Cons

Whilst value for money on the existing job boards is good, it would be great to have the option to integrate further with other job boards (at the moment you can integrate, but you have to set up your own account etc, it would be easier if Occupop could also do this).

Very simple, but effective, ATS software. Easy to use and cost effective!

Very easy to deal with and were more than happy to help with any questions or problems we had. The product is cost effective but the system is very easy to use. It's not over-complicated, but there are enough features to make it detailed.

Pros

All the features include minimal clicks. The system isn't over-complicated and the drag and drop feature on the my job section is really user friendly.

Cons

There are some features that I wish were in the product we have, but I'm sure they are on the upgraded version of our package.

Overall this is good but I have formatting issues and cannot enter a deadline for jobs.

Pros

You can reach many different job boards but all of the applications are centralised into one place.

Cons

It was my understanding that if I disabled the external advertising functionality on a role, I could advertise a new job externally in it's place and still work on the former job in the background. But the only way to work on something in the background is to also list it as a "live" job. Which means we reach our live jobs limit very quickly in a very busy period of recruitment for our company.

Bartra Healthcare

We have reduced our recruitment costs significantly since moving to Occupop

Pros

Excellent customer service and the software is very user friendly

Cons

I Only that I didn't know about it in my previous role

A must buy for recruitment!

From day 1 the support I have received has been second to none.[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been so helpful I can pick up the phone anytime and he will sort any query ,he is fantastic at his job and has made the whole experience very easy.I recommend Occupop to everyone I know in recruitment.The great thing is that you can try before you buy,and I assure you once you try it you won't do without it!

Pros

I cant reccommend Occupop highly enough.It has been the best thing I have brought into my Company,it cuts the role of recruitment in half. It's professional ,easy and interactive and i honestly could not be without it in my role.

Cons

No cons at all,it's very easy to use and you can set other people up to use it.

Good for a new startup product, room for improvements but happy with experience so far

It has improved our resourcing procedures and streamlined some elements, including removing some of the more manual elements of the work.

Pros

Relatively easy to you, some very useful features such as interview scheduling, automated templates etc. which are all easy to use

Cons

Missing some key features, such as ability to search through candidates with keywords, system can be slow moving between profiles, reporting needs improvement such as the ability to export reports etc.

Hi John, thank you for your review, we appreciate the feedback. You make some excellent points and we are excited to announce that we have some excellent new features coming live this quarter: Artificial intelligent CV profiling, database keyword searching and boolean searching, customised and advanced reporting (all fully exportable). We appreciate your support and will keep you updated on all the new features. Thanks, The BidRecruit Team

Great way to find motivated hungry recruitment agents you may never have found.

2 new recruiters I would never have spoken to.

Pros

I like the bidding system where recruiters bid and pitch for your business. I ended up getting bids from smaller recruitment companies who were specialised in that area and you could tell from the effort they put into their pitch that they would work hard on your open positions.

Cons

Hi Adam, thanks for the positive feedback we appreciate your review. Glad to hear things are going well! We have some exciting new features coming out soon. We will keep you updated. Thanks, The BidRecruit Team

There's nothing more usable nor comprehensive in the recruitment scene

If there was ever a 5 star service, this is it. I cannot recommend the service enough. I will use nothing other than BidRecruit for structuring our recruitment process moving forward.

Pros

The usability of the system is second to none. The dashboards are informative, the navigation structure is sensible. The customisation of the hiring process makes it a breeze to qualify candidates, allow for management screening, organise interviews, etc. Essentially, the entire process from the publishing of ads to formalising recruitment can be done from this single platform. The recruitment agent marketplace is a remarkable addition to the basic functionality. We have used the latter to successfully recruit senior IT business leader profiles, while the basic functionality has been more than effective to generate candidates for less competitive areas.

Daffodil Care Services

Saves a lot of time with having to post to different job sites, Occupop does it all in one go. Being able to ask questions which will filter the applicants is also very useful

Pros

Was very easy to get it up and running. Once [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] provided us with the training and functionality, it was great to use

Cons

It wasn't difficult to set up and implement in our HR department

DC review

Full transparency across our spectrum of hiring managers & great customer service

Pros

Ease of use for non technical users - easy posting to multiple portals

Cons

Great platform, clear user interface – no drawbacks

Excellent Adaptable Service with Amazing Customer Service

Excellent is the best word to use. As much I have noted areas of improvement in the cons, Occupop is one of the most innovative companies who listen to their customers in order to develop the product in accordance with that feedback.

Pros

The concept to be an international ATS software package is excellent for our international company. The Business Development Executives and the Software team are always willing to receive feedback and work alongside the client. For example, monitoring information for Northern Ireland. Value of the software and service is amazing in comparison to well known ATS packages.

Cons

As far as I am aware the product doesn't integrate with payroll or information database systems however I am aware that Occupop are continually assessing and developing the product. Additionally I would like to see an interview note platform on the software meaning all information and data from is stored in the one area and for HR professionals it would be ideal for compliance. Lastly I would like the interview schedule to spread over all hiring managers selected calendars not just the individual who schedule the interview with the applicant.

Great recruitment software

The main benefit has been saving time advertising vacancies and being able to publish them in different websites in one step. Can easily give access to colleagues involved in the recruitment process so they can view and manage the recruitment stages. Bidrecruit have been very responsive to any small changes we've requested.

Pros

User friendly and time effective software. Easy and quick to advertise vacancies and publish them in the chosen advertising websites, all in one step. Clear overview of candidates, helps to manage the recruitment process, particularly when dealing with high volume of candidates.

Cons

It would be great if in future there was an option to manage candidate post recruitment ie to include interview notes and some aspects of the pre-employment stage.

Recruiting Made Easy

Its my go to place for recruitment now - and at the price how could it not be?

Pros

I like that the software is user friendly, i also like once i post my job to bid recruit - its duplicates on all job boards applicable to me (I chose at my leisure) - Furthermore, its tell you exactly which site the applicant applied through - generating recruitment trends in your given sector. Its interesting to see the different level roles and which site is more popular for the different roles....

Cons

I would love if a sector of activity catagory was added in the company profile section - right now we are listed as engineering - Construction and Trades would be a good sector to add ;)

Hi Danielle, thanks so much for your positive feedback! We have added in the job sectors that you mentioned were missing. If there's anything else that can help your hiring experience please do let us know! Many Thanks, The BidRecruit Team

The staff listen to you!

Less time spent on pulling applications together as they are all stored in the one place on Bidrecruit.

Pros

Only having to post the advert on one site and knowing that it will reach a wide audience. I like the fact that the BidRecruit listen to you and they are improving and enhancing the software all the time and adding new features. When you have a query the response rate is very fast.

Cons

Most of the little things that annoyed me initially have now been fixed.

BidRecruit - A fantastic tool!

From the moment we subscribed to BidRecruit, we haven't looked back. It takes the pain out of recruiting. We had another account with a different jobs website and due to the success of BidRecruit in finding candidates for our organisation, we have decided to phase the other website out in 2019. It's also pleasing to see a small company grow rapidly, a very deserved success!

Pros

- Ease of use - Helpful and friendly service from the support team - Reliability - Value for money - Ease of feedback - Compliance with GDPR

Cons

Nothing. I honestly couldn't fault the software!

BidRecruit has made my job more efficient!

Fantastic. The customer support team are brilliant and quickly respond to any queries that arise. The system itself has helped our company track our jobs more efficiently.

Pros

BidRecruit is an extremely easy platform to use but has all the functionality you could need to manage and track your applications and hiring process. The system makes it easy to interact with our candidates from day one.

Cons

There is nothing I don't like but there is always ways for improvements.

Recruitment feedback

With the current increase in number of applications received it has enabled us to quickly and smoothly process a large volume of applicants quickly and effectively

Pros

Its very user friendly from the candidate and employer perspective

Cons

Would like to be able to do mass scheduling of interviews and its currently not available Also being able to do a report on all of answers to screening question

Great software

The recruitment process has become much easier and we can focus now on other tasks.

Pros

Easy to use Improves the workflow Has the features that others don't offer

Cons

I won't add anything to keep it easy to use.

Occupop - streamlining recruitment

Very good experience and really happy with the platform

Pros

Cons

When selecting multiple candidates you can only select those that are visible. You need to select 'Load More' in order to capture the remaining candidates. Sometimes we could have over 100 candidates to process and it would be easier to select all at once instead of the smaller blocks.

Ease of use and value for money

Very positive

Pros

The site is intuitive and requires little or no training to use. From a cost perspective it offers outstanding value for money

Cons

I would like to see a clone option for easier reposting of identical roles in different locations

Great product and super support

Pros

This product is very easy to use and it takes no time at all to learn the features. The analytics on the dashboard provide great data. Love that GDPR is taken care of effortlessly. We also have an excellent account manager who is very responsive.

Cons

We haven't encountered any problems using Occupop

Hiring Made Easy!

What an amazing platform and an amazing team. BidRecruit really does care about their customers. Anytime we ever had a question or small issue there was always someone there to take us through every step of the way. You might be paying for an amazing platform but you're also getting first class service.

Pros

The platform is very intuitive and easy to use. It has allowed us to streamline our hiring process with their AI Technology removing unwanted or unsuitable candidates from the review process. We also really found the ability to batch reply to candidates that had not been successful an amazing way to save on time.

Cons

We did not realise you could turn off the email notifications for every applicant that applied. Thankfully their support team we able to advise us on how to change these settings and have since had no issues.

From day 1 Bid have always been at the top of their game with support and updates.

Pros

A super tool to have when recruiting. Easy to use and always changing to meet our company needs. Great recruitment facility

Cons

Nothing to report here.

Great organisational tool

Overall very good experience. Very good software, takes a number of management burdens and helps companies sort and respond evidently. Support and questions from team are answered promptly and efficiently.

Pros

Managing, sorting and responding to applications. Direct Links to free and paid job boards. Integration for company Web page is very good.

Cons

Some additional user or workflowmax management While links to paid job boards work, is not totally automatic as you you still need to alert publisher of url link.

An efficient and easy to manage system with wonderful customer support

The benefits are many and we saw them immediately. Without Occupop, we would not have the same level of applications for roles and the platform has streamlined our whole recruitment process. As a growing company, it has taken the pressure off needing to pay for recruitment advertising has enhanced our efficiency by reducing time on admin.

Pros

The customer service and support from the team has been exceptional right from our first contact and they were on hand to support our first recruitment drive. We know that the team are there to support us if we want to explore some more of the Occupop features as we grow our team. The AI and smart questions allow us to quickly identify candidates with the highest potential and ability. With all of the candidate applications in one place, it's extremely easy to manage the process from shortlisting candidates to scheduling interviews with a calendar with options for candidates to choose from. Contacting candidates through email templates on the platform also ensure that everything is one place.

Cons

None. As our company grows, we will no doubt use more of the features.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.