CascadeGo Reviews

4.45/5 (11 reviews)

Leigh-Ann McGinty

User friendly with top notch support!

Reviewed 2016-04-29
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
Being able to centralise everything in to one system is ideal for a company of our size. It gives us visibility of the details we need at all levels whilst also being user friendly for all users.

Cons
Not many things. The where clause stuff can be a bit fiddly but the team are always updating and improving things (where clause builder was released recently) and the support team are always quick to respond and help with issues. Even when there have been the odd tricky bits, they have always been resolved. Exports on more of the analytical information could be "punchier" in graph styles, although admittedly I have not had to use these functions to their fullest so this may just be may limited experience.

Kelly Burks

First Class Customer Service

Reviewed 2016-08-20

Since using Octopus I have received the best customer experience ever. I must contact customer service on a daily basis asking questions and get a very quick response with brilliant guidance. All members of the team are exceptionally patient.

Pros
Visually its very simplistic and ease of use

Cons
It would be brilliant to have help guides which could aid members of staff around the system. Our company is encouraging managers to self service but I can only find help guides for the Administrators.

Response from Octopus

Thanks for your great feedback Kelly.

We're working on some user guide videos from an employee's point of view, they should be available soon, will let you know when they've launched.

Geoff Burch

Excellent HR Software and First Class Support

Reviewed 2015-09-20
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
HR Self Service functionality is excellent and very easy to use.

Cons
Octopus has met all our core requirements. I would recommend that you attend the training courses to gain maximum benefit from all the functionality on offer.

Holly Benjamin

Fantastic Product and Service

Reviewed 2015-09-16
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
It has made my life so much easier and automates much of the admin that used to take up my time. I've found it easy to use, the roll-out to our staff was been easy too. If I ever get stuck on something the support team have been really helpful and get back to me very quickly.

Cons
Only thing I'd say is that it's so in depth that it can take some effort to understand everything.

Laura Guntrip

Great HR Online System - Highly Recommended

Reviewed 2016-08-19

This has improved our recording of holidays and sickness dramatically. Employees can view their own personnel files at any time, view training documents etc. The help & Support from Octopus is fantastic, we have found they respond within a few hours of raising a query / question. Staff are kept updated more with company policies, holidays and events within the company now we are using Octopus. Huge improvement!

Pros
Ease of use Documents can be uploaded quickly All employees have access Great support from Octopus Set Rights for everyone

Cons
Why didn't we use this sooner.

Jason Robbins

HR for a small startup

Reviewed 2015-11-30
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
As a small company we didn't want to spend a lot of time familiarising ourselves with lots of functionality that we might not need, but Octopus was easy to use and easy to show others within the company how to use the features that are most useful to us. If we had any questions about the functionality the support team were fantastic at helping us.

Cons
We had to invest in an initial training session, we had hoped we could pick it up from just a couple of online videos but to be honest, we're glad to have done the training as it's so in-depth and really worth it.

Sanjay Shelat

Great software choice

Reviewed 2011-07-22

This is a comprehensive piece of software that caters for all HR requirements

Pros
It does everything we need it to

Cons
It takes a little investment time to begin with to become familiar with it and get it set up, but to be honest no decent piece of business software or equipment is without the need to spend some time in the early days so I don't begrudge this.