QuickBooks Payroll Reviews - Page 10

Payroll

It's been very good.

Pros

Most of the work is done for us. The support team [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is great, very helpful. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was very thorough in taking care of my problem and explaining things to me since I am a payroll "newbie". She was very friendly as well.

Cons

There was a time an employee took an advance payroll draw, and we used the advance repayment feature to withhold a certain amount per paycheck until it was paid back. However, there was not an option to select an end date for the repayment and we forgot to turn it off, so money was withheld from his paycheck longer than it should have. It would have been nice to have been able to select an end date so we would not have had to remember to turn it off.

Great customer service

My customer service agent was attentive and went above and beyond!

Pros

Didn’t use it at all. But if I had employees I would.

Cons

The price was a high a month. Too much for beginning businesses.

AMAZING !!!!

CHANCE --- the customer service rep was INCREDIBLE !!! Helped me a ton !!!!!!

Pros

The customer service !!! The ease of use !!-- CANT BE BEAT !!

Cons

nothing! -- It is a great piece of software !!

This program has helped me become more efficient with my payroll!

Overall this program has made my business more efficient, and has helped me be in control of my own payroll for my business .

Pros

I like that I am able to be in control of the payroll features myself instead of hiring a company as I did in the past

Cons

You must understand a little bit about how payroll process works. If you do it is smooth sailing as far as understanding the set up.

Great product for any user with awesome reporting features

Pros

Easy to use from the start, even with no prior experience. The visual navigation showing payments in and out is a big help. The different reports that can be generated were helpful as well.

Cons

Customer service was an issue when we ran into a licensing issue when upgarding to a newer version. There were several steps involved that seem to be a waste of time but they got us up and running after awhile

Something happened! Don't use this service!

Ridiculous! Don't ever use this service.

Pros

Pretty well integrated with QuickBooks, but reporting is horrible.

Cons

I hire Intuit/QuickBooks payroll to manage my state unemployment and withholding taxes. Literally every month I am on the phone with them getting the run around on why they didn't pay my taxes and now that they are late, they can't do it. Consequently I now have to go traverse multiple state websites, invariably having to get on the phone to understand what they see as the issues for non-payment, and then pay penalties. QuickBooks Payroll used to work, in the last 6 months something has happened and they fail every month.

QuickBooks & QuickBooks Payroll Full

Do not purchase unless you have the money to invest in only QuickBooks materials and pay big annual renewal fee's.

Pros

It was not to hard to set up and enter data. I would not recommend this product based on support and fee's charged.

Cons

I could not print checks or W-2's without purchasing them from Quicken direct. I purchased checks and W-2's from an "Office" store and they could not print on them direct from QuickBooks. The QuickBooks checks and W-2's were way more expensive and not worth the added expense. I found software and did the forms by hand a lot cheaper. I also bought a hard copy of the software so I would not have to pay...

Using quickbook payroll

All the customers representatives are well knowledgable and very easy to understand your needs and help as quick as possible. Once you call the help desk someone will respond as quick as possible.

Pros

Using quickbook payroll has been a great support for my company as I am a new business owner with no accounting experience.

Cons

I have not experienced anything bad yet.

Reliable and accurate

Have been using for years and can't think of another company that I would even consider switching to.

Pros

The best is just having everything be all in one place. I can easily search for what I need, gather data, run reports, and feel that I am in control of my own employees.

Cons

Having to upgrade my QuickBooks software every three years is costly and hard for a small non profit.

Quickbooks Payroll

Pros

I have used QuickBooks for record keeping for years. As our company grew I added the payroll feature. They have many packages to choose from including anything from basic computation to full service payroll. The system is easy to navigate. I chose the full service option and have not been disappointed in the ease of use and reliability. The price is competitive with other software.

Cons

I really do not have a con. Between ease of use and cost it is a great option for small to mid size businesses from my experience.

Daily user and satisfied customer

Pros

This has made my life so easy! I am a first time business owner, so this takes the guess work out it, and all I have to do is enter the correct information in and print the payroll checks!

Quickbooks Payroll experience

This software was recommended by my accountant and since implementing it, it has streamlined the payroll process. It is easy to incorporate iif files sent to me by my accountant and I don't have any problems keeping up with payroll.

Pros

It is very reliable - I have not had any errors in payroll since I have been using it the last few years. That is a big deal when it comes to people's paychecks.

Cons

I guess paying for it, but overall I believe it is worth the price.

Prompt Response

Pros

Easy to use, running payroll for our employees and understanding,

Cons

sometimes very hard to get customer service through call and online chat support both

Quickbooks Online Payroll

They are usually very helpful!

Pros

Quickbooks Online full service payroll is really easy to use. They take care of all the quarterly filing and year end forms. It makes it easy for a company that has no experience in payroll

Cons

When I needed to change my company bank account for the direct deposit, it involved over four calls and much frustration.

Good software of small businesses

If I need help I always call support. So far all the associates that I have interacted with have been very helpful and friendly. In particular [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was most helpful to me for filing and submitting the 1099 form. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] very patiently went through the whole process with every vendor that I had on the list, walked me through the various changes, and kept track of the various vendors. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] also explained to me the various steps that we would be taking and the whole process was painless and comforting that some one knowledgeable was there to help me. Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!

Pros

It is relatively easy to pick up and quite intuitive.

Cons

Really unable to say anything. Although, I wish the page layouts were a bit less crowded.

Payroll Made Simple

We had a great experience with them - we switched software mainly because of the cost.

Pros

This software was incredibly easy to use and navigate on the site. The best past was the customer service that was available to communicate with, learn from, and have access to for help when needed.

Cons

The cost is probably what I liked the lease - we were able to find cheaper that we switched to because of it.

Easy to use software for non-accountants

Great software for the price.

Pros

Easy to deposit taxes to the IRS. Direct deposit and view my paycheck are nice for the employees. Easy to set-up.

Cons

There should be a RED WARNING screen when trying to deposit because of the next day rule. Because it goes to QuickBooks bank then the IRS, the deposit will always be one day late, which can be very expensive when there are penalties and interest.

QBO

Excellent. Help has been available when needed.

Pros

Availability away from the office and ease of use.

Cons

Sometimes annoyingly non-user-friendly, but not often.

Good for the Payroll

I love this, as it is easy to use and learn, but it needs to be updated with the times. Its time for an app.

Pros

I like that inserting the times of employees is super easy to manage. Managing each employee profile is a breeze. It is easy to use and takes less than an hour of my time to get everyone taken care of.

Cons

First, there should be an app for users, just to view the paycheck stub or see how many hours that you've worked in a week. Secondly, the hours should be available on the bar that has the date and amount.

Quickbooks Payroll makes life easier

I have used quickbooks payroll for.over 2 years and I have never had an issue. Great product.

Pros

Quickbooks payroll is fairly easy to use and set up. It makes payroll simple for small organizations and saves a lot of time.

Cons

It's probably not as good of a product if you do not use quickbooks for your accounting. But for quickbooks users not to any complaints.

Quickbooks Payroll

My overall experience with QuickBooks Pro is has been a very positive one

Pros

What I like most about QuickBooks Payroll is that it extremely easy to use. I also get the automatic updates, so I don't have to worry about being compliant.

Cons

What I like least about QuickBooks Payroll is the cost. As with anything if I could pay less I would love it even more

Efficient and easy to use

Pros

Ease of use and ability to make changes when needed. Auto pay feature is excellent.

Cons

Vacation/PTO tracking feature through QB's not T-Sheets.

Fantastic Service (Reno)

My agent that helped me, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], was amazing. She walked me through everything I needed and more. I am very grateful for her help.

Pros

The software works well and does the job correctly.

Cons

Nothing so far. I am still learning since there are a lot of resources included.

I love the customer service

Five star service.

Pros

The ease of use is what I like most about QuickBooks Payroll

Cons

I don't think there is anything about this software I don't like.

Excellent program for my Business

Excellent program for Small Business and cost effective. Ease of use, cost-effectiveness and the regular updates proivided by QuickBooks.so that the calculation of payroll taxes is always accurate.

Pros

Very easy to use, and very little learn time. Entering information is quite easy and QuickBooks provides regular updates so that the calculation of payroll taxes is always accurate. This is Payroll for Dummies.