QuickBooks Payroll Reviews - Page 11

Quickbooks Payroll

My overall experience with Quickbooks Payroll has been a positive one!

Pros

What I like most about this software is the ease of use, how well you can manage paying employees and the fact that it makes taken taxes out a breeze!

Cons

There is nothing that I dislike about this software at this time, as it has never let me down. A great tool to have on hand!

payroll support

it's been good...just trying to get used to it

Pros

I like the ease of use. CC helped me a ton with my payroll issues on 2/12/2020

Cons

just getting it set up has been a challenge

Easy and Helpful for Start-ups

Very handy software tool and has been a tremendous asset for our company.

Pros

Wonderful software especially for start-ups to set up payroll and ensure all proper taxes, commission, and more is done accurately and easily. Gives great confidence payroll is accurate. Reminders built into the software are very helpful.

Cons

Really do not have any complaints. The only issue for us is having to input the time again from our salon software but this is our issue in how we set it up. It is not really a complaint about Quickbooks Payroll.

Customer Service is Horrible

I have never had such a terrible customer experience in my life. They did not have a way to speak to a person on the phone. The only customer service was through online chat and a gentleman going by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was absolutely the worst representative I have ever dealt with for any company. I was not allowed to speak to management, they were completely unwilling to look at their part and they insisted that I pay for a mistake that was on their part. I have decided to go with Gust which I am already seeing has much better customer services.

Pros

It was good and easy until I had an employee sign up for direct deposit.

Cons

When I started running direct deposit payments, the system was trying to take money out of an old bank account even though the information was updated in the system. They wanted to charge me NSF fees for their outdated information.

Quickbooks Full Service Payroll

Pros

Automatic Integration, so you are not having to make a separate journal entry from another payroll service.

Cons

Hard to use. Very slow. Doesn't allow you to create another check if a mistake was made after payroll has processed. You have to call the helpline, they charge to create additional checks unless it is a termination check. Not very user-friendly in this way.

Great Payroll service

Pros

Its quick and easy to use and if there are any issues the customer care service is excellent as well. We have been using this payroll company since 2014 and will continuing using them.

Cons

I cant think of any at the moment like I said if there was any issues I would just contact the customer care and get it solved quickly.

fantastic support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] assisting in solving a payroll problem created by myself

The people at quickbooks are hands down, the best payroll service providers I have ever used ( 4 before them). They are respectful, efficient problem solvers who always complete the task. They don't quit until they solve the problem(s) either.

Pros

easy to use and assistance by staff is always very helpful in solving the problems

Cons

I can't say I have a complaint with this software

Affordable, secure and comprehensive

Pros

Inexpensive comparatively to outside contracting services. Allows for printed or handwritten checks - useful when cash flow is uncertain, as opposed to direct deposit only. Solid access to historical information.

Cons

Renewal price. It was less expensive to purchase an updated 2017 version of QuickBooks desktop with enhanced payroll than to purchase the payroll subscription only. May be worth considering a renewal price that is competitive with updated software. Wish it had a simple way to accrue payroll costs as opposed to having to manually enter journal entries.

Usage of Quickbooks

Pros

Easy to use. Automatically enters all information in registers

Cons

Pop-ups when going into different areas of program.

Excellent Service

Pros

I like how customer support is there to help when there is a problem and it keeps me organized.

Cons

I wish there were more payroll options when you pay by commission.

Top notch customer service

Pros

I love that I can call in and talk to a real person and have my questions answered. The software is very user-friendly. When I called in to get assistance with the banking portion I spoke with rep who was so helpful and patient. He explained how to do the payroll and add expenses/bills.

Cons

The wait time when you call in. The first time I did a smart look I had some issues with the display not showing on my screen with what the quickbooks rep could see.

Review Payroll

It is very convenient and easy to use.

Pros

I love being able to pull up reports at ease.

Cons

Nothing at this time, liking the software

Quickbooks Payroll

Pros

Customer Service, products offered and easy to use

Cons

Have to go online and request a return call from Customer Service

QuickBooks Payroll Reiew

I have used it for over 8 years and will use it until either they or I go out of business.

Pros

software is very easy to use and keeps track of everything for me.

Cons

sometimes I need to fix something and it is not easily available and I have to call. But the customer service is great.

Customer service via chat

Great experience I appreciate the customer service the most!

Pros

Very quick and easy and the representative [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was cheerful and very clear in his directions and confirming what I needed done. This is the best customer service I interact with in our business!

Cons

inability to make changes to deductions for employees.

Good for small business

Pros

very efficient, has everything you need to complete payroll in a timely and effective manor. Reports are nice and detailed so you can catch any mistakes before submitting your payroll.

Cons

Customer service is just ok. Also there are a lot of little details so if you plan on using this right away i would study a little bit on the layout and customization of the software before hand.

Works as expected

We liked it, and would recommend it. We stopped using it because we hired a bookkeeper who now manually does our payroll, so we no longer needed a payroll service.

Pros

It links with quickbooks and other time tracking programs to import employee hours. It works well for a payroll option. We've used it for a while and only ever had one issue, which they took care of when we called.

Cons

It's a little pricier than other options, but if you're using software to import data and it save you time, then it's probably not a concern.

QUICKBOOKS PAYROLL

Overall quickbooks payroll is a good software to use for your payroll needs.

Pros

We used quickbooks payroll for a daycare that we were responsible for their payroll a few years ago.

Cons

Not always user friendly. Cost is more than we expected and cost for extra products like 1099 made it difficult. However, we continued to use since it had all of her information and easy to transfer/update.

Quickbook review

I would purchase QuickBooks in a heart beat!!

Pros

I have used QuickBooks for years and have found it to be one of the easiest bookkeeping, payroll, billing programs I have used. I would highly recommend this program.

Cons

The only con I can think of and it is really not a con is the vast amount of things it can do. If you want to take advantage of all it offers, it is a lot to learn.

Great payroll application

Over all positive experience. I wish all of my employers used this for payroll. It's nice having my paystubs accessable.

Pros

I liked how easy this was to keep track or my paycheck, check my hours and helped me verify I was paid correctly by my employer.

Cons

I honestly can't think of anything per say. It does what it's supposed to. It's been pretty helpful, and hadn't given me anything to complain about yet.

Not Recommended

We selected Quickbooks to reduce our time entry, better support our growing organization and allow me to focus on my full time job passion, not my part time business. They were supposed to integrate with Quickbooks Onlinel however it doesn't work. They were supposed to be easy to use, only they weren't. They were supposed to be able to support a franchise organization with 65 employees across 3 states... only they didn't, we were the biggest client at the time.

Pros

Cons

Most of the pros speak for themselves, however there are more.. they were supposed to be able to handle multi-location employees, but they don't. They were supposed to be easy to work with, however thier risk group is so ambigous that it makes working with the overall platform impossible. They were supposed to have API support for our integration partner to use, only it's been almost 2 years and still nothing.. Calling in for support has resulted in hours of hold time on a monthly basis. When adding employees you have to call them to assign them to locations, it cannot be done as part of the data entry process. I could keep going on, but changing from ADP to Quickbooks was probably the most unproductive decision we've made to date.

QBO and Payroll Elite

Overall, the experience was good. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was an amazing help. I spent weeks trying to find an answer to my QBO and Payroll Elite questions but they were all answered by her within 40 mins.

Pros

The implementation has quite taxing, but the QBO team was always responsive within 24 hours to help with any issues. The ability to customize the employee benefits was a great plus.

Cons

The integration of QBO Payroll Elite and Tsheets was not so smooth. There were double entry of names employees and the customer were transferred, which we did not want, the issue was resolved but it took longer then expected and push our payroll test run out another 2 weeks

Great payroll tool

I like Quickbooks Payroll. We've been using it for a while and it is easy to set up without customer service and easy to use for next day direct deposit to employees.

Pros

Great payroll tool. Easy to set up and pay people with direct deposit or check. Can be used to set up 1099s and keep track of yearly pay to employees.

Cons

Testing accounts can take some time if you don't want to use your bank information to sign in via Quickbooks Payroll. Other than that it's pretty easy to use.

A savior for small business

Pros

QuickBooks has everything needed for a small business that is ready to start payrolling employees. The money spent on this software is easily made back in time saved and IRS audits avoided!

Cons

No one likes to pay a lot of money for anything, but this would be the only complaint I would have for this software

Best software

Pros

User friendly was able to teach myself and it does everything a small company needs

Cons

I didn't dislike anything about QuickBooks