QuickBooks Payroll Reviews - Page 13

Intuit Payroll is so convenient!

Pros

I love how easy weekly payroll has become with Intuit Payroll. Taxes and yearly forms are handled with a simple click of the mouse. No other company has been able to come close to the price of payroll processing.

Cons

I really don't have anything negative to say about Intuit Payroll.

Pros

Very easy to use. Like that they offer direct deposit. Good reporting for payroll reports

Cons

Customer support is really frustrating. I think all my conversations were with people out of the country. Really hard to understand and communication was a challenge

QB Payroll

Quickbooks payroll has been amazing and they stand behind their product. I never have to think about taxes being paid on time or what is due. They handle everything so that I can go make money!

Pros

It's so easy to enter my payroll twice a month. I can log in to my account anywhere and in 2 mins I am finished. I don't have to worry about anything else other than having money in the bank to cover payroll.

Cons

It used to be more challenging to enter new employees into the system, but now it is a breeze. Also, employees were not allowed online access to their payroll information, but now they can set up account online and view their the paystubs.

One-Stop Shop

Pros

Our mid-size nonprofit uses Quickbooks exclusively for payroll and we love it! Using Quickbooks Payroll, we are able to efficiently and effectively pay our employees, coordinate benefits, and allocate time internally.

Cons

I wish the user interface was a bit more updated -- it's a bit out-dated, but still gets the job done.

Excellant payroll experience

Pros

Very INTUITIVE! Which is where they got their name. Liked the audit trail and the reports offered.

Cons

I do not have any negatives, as I was well-pleased with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] customer support and her knowledge of the payroll and system in general.

Human Contact Under Rated

Pros

As a small non-profit I like that I can outsource my biggest expense to Quickbooks Payroll. The dashboard is user friendly. When I get to speak to a customer service repersentive they are calm and competant.

Cons

As a small non-profit and someone who is NEW to being a business and employer it would be far more helpful to have a real human talk me through the steps. Receiving email after email of the next steps is NOT helpful. One time I was on the phone with customer service for 2 hours. Only to find out that there was a major pre-step that I needed to complete with the State before I could actually fix my issue with quickbooks. This was infuriating. Then to add insult to injury I was sent an email following this call. The email invited me to share my opinion with the promise of a giftcard. I thought this was nice jester given the lengthy phone call. However, it was NOTHING more than a marketing scheme to lead me to buy/upgrade their products.

Excellent Online Support!

Pros

Easy to add employees and setup tax information. When you run into a more complex situation the online chat is top notch. These guys will figure out how to address your questions and make changes to your payroll on their end. Excellent service.

Cons

No one likes to pay extra for payroll, but I definitely see the value being delivered.

Payroll Review

Great experience!

Pros

Easy to use, customer service is always available and very helpful, all my questions are answered very promptly and professionally. Tax and tax forms are automatically calculated and generated. Additional services like 1099 prep are available and numbers are already there.

Cons

Sometimes screen needs to be moved as the form width doesn't adjust automatically.

Payroll Help Lowcountry Hearth LLC

It has been an easy experience with the online program and the help representatives have been knowledgeable and pleasant to work with

Pros

Easily accessible from anywhere on any device.

Cons

There are to many ways to access the same thing.

Easy, User-friendly Paycheck management system

Pros

Very easy to learn, secure set up, entire year's pay stubs available. Best benefit is having pay stub available in plenty of time before payday.

Cons

Takes a bit of time to set up due to security, but this is the only con I have to report! We love the system in our practice.

Amazing service..super customer service

This all in one system makes payroll a breeze.

Pros

The ease of use is great, no matter what your computer experience, the system is very user friendly.

Cons

There is nothing that I can think of that I dislike about the system that is not due to user error.

Good overall value

Pros

Available on many different platforms and offers countless integrations for every software you could need to integrate with

Cons

I've had this particular version crash few times and also have had issues with it not syncing to my other devices

Fantastic customer service - ask for [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!

Solid software, does the job with clarity and accuracy, excellent customer service.

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the entire customer service team. Super helpful and personable.

Cons

A little older/clunkier design than I'd like to see, but it's just for payroll, so not a big deal.

Another great Quickbooks feature

Great for when you need it, irritating for when you don't. Should charge for only the months used, or at last allow a pause in service.

Pros

- Is easily integrated into Quickbooks Desktop - Allows me to keep another function in-house - Keeps records that are easily accessable

Cons

Price per month is high, considering the level I chose leaves me to do all the work. Cannot pause, even though we are seasonal, so you pay for months that you are not running any payroll

Make payroll easier!

Pros

It does all the calculations, notifies you when it's time to submit payroll and liability payments, offers direct deposit for a small reasonable fee. Don't try to run payroll on paper!

Cons

It can be more expensive to do the enhanced payroll, but well worth it

7 years of quickbook payroll

Pros

This product was easy to use, and transition to my new payroll was easy

Cons

I haven't had any bad experience in my 7 years. Love the product

Overpriced, But Excellent Service

It is saving us time and makes payroll fast and easy. It is dependable and trustworthy. The only negative is the cost and the annoying practice of regularly raising our fees.

Pros

It’s been dependable, functional and very easy to use. It has greatly improved our efficiency and saved a lot of time in payroll and accounting.

Cons

Intuit is frustrating. They launch with a low price, then rapidly add on more and more expenses and raise prices. They do this with all their products. We’ve stayed with them because the software is good and it’s a hassle to switch. However, it’s not vastly superior to other, less expensive options.

Perfect for Small Businesses

Makes doing payroll so much easier!

Pros

This software is so easy to set up and makes reporting payroll taxes a breeze.

Cons

I wish the menus were a little more simplified. I have to click several areas deep to get to pay and hire date, etc.

Great payroll option for small businesses

Pros

If you are already using QuickBooks for accounting I highly recommend using them for your payroll services.

Cons

Once you hit the medium-large sized business threshold or you have a commission based compensation structure this can be cumbersome to use for payroll.

AWESOME customer service

Got in contact with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] with quick chat. He answered all my questions and made it easy to do everything I needed to do to keep my business going

Pros

Very easy to use, and I can ask help when ever needed

Cons

None, I absolutely love this program, it makes it easy

Excellent program

Honestly I love this product. I feel very confident using it at work, and I feel I could use it to help other business as well, should I ever branch out.

Pros

My favorite thing is that it keeps everything organized and keeps me up to date with any payroll updates from the IRS.

Cons

It can be quite time consuming to enter payroll data for employees who work in multiple fields. But it could be that I am using it wrong.

Quickbooks Online is all you need

Pros

That you can use the product from your cell phone, tablet, office/home computer, or anywhere you can access the website.

Cons

It is a bit more expensive than using the desktop version.

Payroll

Pros

Payroll with Intuit is very easy to use. I've been using the program for over 2 years and have never experienced any issues. And the online support is great as well.

Cons

I don't have anything negative to report regarding the use of Payroll with Intuit.

Simple and Reliable

Pros

Love how easy it is to use. Saves me money, saves me time and great customer service.

Cons

No issues with Payroll. However, I have found the Quickbooks Online to be more restrictive and frustrating than the Desktop Version.

Payroll done right

Pros

Its a great all in one package, I would recommend this program to any business owner.

Cons

Ease of Use - This program is great and i would absolutely give it all 5 starts, but the initial understanding of the program is not as easy as playing on the program. I would recommend doing a class or tutorial prior to use. after knowing the program its awesome.