QuickBooks Payroll Reviews - Page 3

Full Payroll Service Review

It is much easier to keep track of what we are paying and to whom without as many errors.

Pros

It is very easy for our company to keep track of our different employees that work in different states and process their payroll accordingly as well as payroll taxes. It is also easy to pay your unemployment and withholding taxes as well as file quarterly reports and such. They have great customer service if you are ever stuck and need help they will walk you through on what you need to do.

Cons

I have not currently found anything I don't like the more I am learning daily the easier it is getting.

Using Intuit for Payroll

I like QuickBooks Payroll because it keeps us all on track with alerts and aware of when payday is. We haven't come across many issue with it, but when we do, customer service response time is not very quick.

Pros

I get an email every time i need to submit my hours, and every time my pay is direct deposited. There is a link to my paystub as well.

Cons

Customer service is hard to reach & the enrollment process is lengthy (atleast it was for my company).

Quickbooks Payroll does the job!

I appreciate the little add-on services that came with QuickBooks Online Payroll - like giving employees access to view their stubs, access to Tsheets, and the ability to pay contractors via direct deposit.

Pros

For a small business with an average of less than 10 employees, it has everything we need. The ability to process direct deposits for the next day, automatic tax calculations and payments, and it's integrated with our Quickbooks Online so all my reports that I need are automatically updated with payroll expenses. The customer support is also fantastic! Really great knowledge when it comes to payroll.

Cons

Not as many reports as Quickbooks desktop has and limited in the customization of reports.

New to payroll

So far everything seems like it will work for me well,

Pros

Helpful for me with making my job easier.

Cons

Put in the dashes in the dates, fix the year.

Payroll Pleasure

The biggest benefit is ease of access and paying taxes. It takes the stress out of having to calculate your payroll expenses and being able to select your taxes to be paid through QB is the best!

Pros

Once payroll is set up it is really a set and forget item in Quickbooks. The thing that I like the most is the tax payments, I don't even need to think about the payroll cost, it is done for you.

Cons

You need to consider where your employees live when you choose to have out of state employees. The fees you pay to QB and also the set up of taxes all need to be considered.

Disaster Averted

My payroll runs effortlessly every week and I really appreciate that my forms get filed with the appropriate offices and in a timely manner.

Pros

I really appreciate that payroll is an option with the software, there are many add ons and tools that make our job as business owners easier.

Cons

The only problem I have had has been the transfer to the new entity, I think there are a lot of different departments with a lot of different information. I was told that my information could be seamlessly transferred to a new company account and that was not the case.

Been using this for 15+ years with no major issues

Would be great if I was able to batch process my payroll, especially when I have 25 clients at the moment. Also, that would help with reminders on a single screen, as opposed to per company which only pops up when that company file is open.

Pros

Like the fact that I can use this software for up to 50 EIN's without incurring an additional cost by employee count. One-time annual subscription helps with knowing what my cost is upfront.

Cons

Would be great if I could work on several clients at the same time when doing payroll. Hate that I have to open and close company files every time I need to enter data.

Quick books payroll

It freezes sometimes and slow in loading sometimes when you mix information.

Pros

Quick book payroll, this online payroll is super interesting and amazing actually this one is among the best.

Cons

Quick book payroll I am recommending this one mostly to small business and new ployees in different industry because it's easy to access .

Payroll

Excellent customer service!

Pros

They are very helpful and answering all my questions!

Cons

Only complain is reaching right person to talk to. They transfer me alot and I will get sorry Im not the right person to talk to.

Easy and brings peace of mind

Using QB payroll gives me peace of mind that I won't overlook something. When you are working with multiple government agencies there is always a concern that something might fall through the cracks and create a huge headache to fix. QB full service payroll takes care of the filing and paying of these forms and taxes so I don't have to worry that something was forgotten.

Pros

The software is very straightforward and gives me the options I need. If I have a question, I am able to get support from their staff and they walk me through the process.

Cons

I can't think of anything I didn't like.

binola review

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] WAS AMAZING AND SPENT SO MUCH TIME TO HELP US TRANSITION TO THE NEW T SHEETS FOR OUR NEW COMPANY. VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT THE SOFTWARE AND HAS SPENT TIME FIXING THE SYNC ISSUES ON AND OFF THE PHONE AND ERRORS AND ALWAYS FOLLOWS UP AND CALLS BACK -COULD NOT ASK FOR A BETTER REP TO HELP. A++++++ A GREAT ASSET TO YOUR COMPANY AND HIGHLY RECOMMEND - GREAT ASSET. JENNIFER MCDOWELL [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Pros

very easy to use and user friendly and if you need help support is there to help.

Cons

WE LOVE IT AND NO ISSUES. WORKS GREAT WITH QUICKBOOKS SYNC WORKS WELL.

Payroll

I have had very good experience with the Quickbooks payroll software. It is easy for a beginner to use and navigate. The customer service is excellent and very responsive.

Pros

This feature is easy to use. I am not that confident when it comes to accounting, but this software is easy to use and the customer service is excellent. If I can successfully use this software, then anyone can.

Cons

It took a little getting used to the difference in the online version vs. the desktop version. It looks totally different.

Quickbooks Payroll

Quickbooks is the most used software for accountants but I think there are quite a few flaws with it. The basics are user-friendly but not much more than that.

Pros

The best thing about this software is that everything is done for you, essentially. I basically just have to run the payroll and the rest is done for me. I do not have to worry about filing quarterly or annual reports because Quickbooks does it for me.

Cons

There a couple of issues that I have with this software. 1) If I have an employee who has a mailing address out of state, I cannot change the state code in the software. 2)There are only a couple of options on how allowances are paid out and how vacation is accrued. It would be better if they had more options to customize it. For allowances, I have to make sure that I only have it on one paycheck instead of splitting it up between paychecks because it does not add up correctly by the end of the month.

Like a fine wine: Improving with age

I appreciate that I can use the available reports to construct overhead numbers monthly. I also appreciate that we can send money to our vendors without writing checks via Bill.com.

Pros

Ease of use and accessibility via the mobile app. Great courses available to help with learning the basics and some advanced accounting background. I love learning!

Cons

Most glitches resolved but still some unresolved. Limited reporting. Integration with Bill.com was sticky but overall was resolved. Making changes to the software during holiday weeks

QuickBooks Full Service Payroll is easy to use & much like a one-stop-shop.

Pros

Once set up properly, it's just a matter of inputting the information in each week to create the paycheck, then in the same area, make & record your payroll taxes too. Love that I don't have to go to multiple other websites to make all the payments. I can even e-file my 941,940, W-s's & W-3 reports online in the same payroll area!

Cons

Still have to go to L & I website to make payment & cannot file 1099's online (yet?). It would be nice to be able to fix errors in payroll when using the Accountant's copy too.

BANK ACCOUNT CHANGES AND PAYROLL SUPPORT

Great

Pros

It was a very quick and easy process , user friendly. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was Great in assisting me with my payroll issues. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] had the knowledge and patience to assist me , I took up much of her morning assisting me. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is a Great Teacher.

Cons

I really like the support, I have had great experiences with the support team. Best Team for your company.

QBO Payroll

Pros

The ease of use and the remote ability are the biggest pros!

Cons

Our biggest concern would be the cost of the software.

Quick Payroll

Overall very satisfied with this payroll, very easy to put all the details and generate pay checks.

Pros

Well you can disbursed all your payroll check using the quickbooks payroll and all of the taxes will be calculated automatically. You can also pay your liabilities thru this software directly and all your payroll forms can be generated thru this software.

Cons

I like this software but now the prices are going up every year so its hard for some to afford that kind of money.

Good software but calling support...yikes!

Pros

The software works flawlessly and was easy to set up. We never seem to have a payroll issue. Our accountant helps use when we don't know how to do something but we could probably find it on our own if we took the time.

Cons

The support department often ends up going to the wrong area or you need to speak to several people before getting to the right one. Each one needs to verify your information. The support department personnel usually have strong accents making conversations difficult.

Quickbooks Payroll....I couldn't live without it!

Pros

I LOVE using Quickbooks Payroll. The software is easy to use, and it takes away the stress of managing sometimes complex payroll calculations. I highly recommend this product...you'll not regret it!

Cons

Like most large companies, it appears that customer service has been outsourced to locations around the world. While that's not a problem, it can become one when it's difficult to understand the person on the other end of the phone...just a language barrier, I suppose.

Great team!

I am very satisfied with the Quickbooks Payroll team.

Pros

The accessibility of the software is great, I can access from anywhere. The quickbooks team is always very responsive and try to get my issue resolved the first time around.

Cons

Sometimes the wait time to call customer service was a little long, but with the new feature where they reach out and call you when its your turn it saves me much time that I can dedicate to other aspects of running my company

All you'll need

QuickBooks Payroll has given us stable and steady payroll service. I feel the pros outweigh the cons.

Pros

This payroll software takes care of everything. Taxes, health insurance, hsas, unemployment, and child support. The program also updates your tax tables so you are always in the know.

Cons

For a small business like mine the program is almost too big with too many bells and whistles. I have ended up turning some features off. One can get lost without the proper accounting background.

Amazing Support!!

Pros

ease of use, online access,...the telephone support was fast and efficient. Very helpful when I can't find solution on my own online (which is also very good)

Cons

This product continues to evolve and be better everytime I log on!

Another GREAT product by Intuit

Overall this is a good product if you a small amount of employees.

Pros

The product is very user friendly and easy to use. Highly recommend the software for your payroll needs.

Cons

I feel that the reporting is very lacking with this product. Better reporting and it would be my go to.

Wouldn't Change A Thing

The ability to do payroll myself, instead of having an outside company do it is of great value to me.

Pros

Ease of use, quick response to any issues or changes needed

Cons

Integration was easy, they walked us through everything step by step.