QuickBooks Payroll Reviews - Page 4

Very helpful! Love their customer service reps!

Great team to work with!

Pros

Easy to use software. Great help in keeping the company organized and on track. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was so helpful today in clearing up a bank account update issue for me. Very impressed.

Cons

Nothing- it's wonderful. Sometimes the wait for customer service is a bit long but they do a great job once you talk to them.

Quickbooks Review

My experience with QuickBooks Payroll has been great. I can view paychecks at any time and also see the money i am about to get in the salary and also see the days i am getting paid for.

Pros

It's a great software to view your paychecks and tax forms. You can create an account and you can view your paychecks for any time range and also the total amount delivered to your bank in that particular paycheck and till the present time. You can also download any paycheck at anytime and also change your bank information. You can also see the number of days you are getting paid for.

Cons

Your company/organisation you work for, creates your account and enters data on the site. You can just view your paychecks and edit tax related information.

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] Solved our Problems

No problems

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] swiftly analyzed the problems were having and recommended we use a different browser. Took over our computer and fixed problems we were having with a missing gear symbol, etc. Like Most - Ease of use in Invoicing customers.

Cons

We do not have any suggestions at this time.

Thank You!

Just want to thank quickbooks. So very helpful. I went from working for someone else to running a company with ZERO experience. If it weren't for the ease of this product and the customer service being there to help with anything I never could of done it!

Pros

I like that it is easy to use and they have great customer service that is there to help with anything.

Cons

So far there isn't anything that I can think of.

QuickBook

Pros

Simple to navigate, one user-friendly system. The software's alleviate the use of multiple tables, spreadsheets, and tracking sheets necessary to document and maintain accounting tasks at a company

Cons

On the downside, if you use the online version of QuickBooks instead of the on-premises software program, you run the risk of exposing important financial information to Internet hackers.

Nice software for small business with few employees

Overall, I love it. I would recommend it for starter businesses. When you get to variables (lots of overtime, hrly, sick, etc), then it is time to move on.

Pros

I love the ease of use of the software. I know how much to pay and I am able to see payroll expenses smoothly.

Cons

I am not a fan of the price. I suppose I have an issue due to having 35 employees now. It becomes too much work for me.

Loyal Customer

I have used the desk top for several years and when I was introduced to the on-line version....it was a rap!

Pros

I like how easy it is to navigate through the program, very helpful for anyone who is a business owners . Customer service is excellent!

Cons

Only problem I had was I got a call back from a C SR and the hung up on me because I told them that they had a very heavy accent and I need someone who could help me with out me having to repeat myself.

Easy and Usefull

Having a chance to use the software with a free trial period and no obligation or long-term contract is great! Getting started was easy and everything runs smooth. Your customer service is top-notch. My few questions were answered very quickly. I highly recommend Quickbooks Payroll to anyone looking to streamline their business.

Pros

Very easy to use; virtually foolproof. Takes very little time to learn nuances of the program. It’s great

Cons

Quick books w/Payroll for small office

For my small office quickbooks does it all — think o could find the payroll for a lesser expense

Pros

It has all the information necessary to do the financial and payroll for my small office and provides lots of information

Cons

The pricing for the payroll is a little high for 2 employees— believe there are other services which would provide similar services with less work for less money.

Great customer service

The customer help staff are very professional and positive. Rarely does it take long to get someone to help me. I can complete payroll in just a few minutes and print out a variety of reports to keep track of everything. There is lots of flexibility in the reports that make it easy to quickly get the specific information needed for a loan or audit .

Pros

Quickbooks is simple to use and I am able to make most changes quickly and easily. When I call for help, the people are always positive and professional.

Cons

I have wished I could speak to one of the actual payroll tax accountants. If there is a problem, you talk to the person who takes the calls and they relay your problem/information to the specialists, which is time consuming and can lead to misunderstanding. Also, QB does not actually file and pay the L&I tax in Washington state, so I need to make sure I do it and that my numbers match theirs.

Good payroll software

This software enables you to keep working within the same program for invoicing, bill paying and payroll. The reports are fairly easy to navigate and are very helpful.

Pros

This software guides you through set-up of payroll for all employees. Helps set up weekly, quarterly and annual taxes.

Cons

If your payroll has to be modified, it is not easy to change the payroll tax information.

great agen

I would like to thank [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] Service & Support Specialist, Small Business & Self Employed Group. she was very helpful in helping me figure out my needs on payroll. thank you again for your help. Nadeem

Pros

ease of use and very helpful in doing my job.

Cons

little over priced speacially now that most of the businesses are out of business due to Covid 19.

QuickBooks Payroll makes paying employees a breeze

QuickBooks payroll allows small business owners to accurately track taxes and file appropriately. I don't have to second guess if I'm doing my payroll correctly because I know QuickBooks has it covered.

Pros

I love the fact that it integrates with QuickBooks software. I've it with QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online and it makes running payroll easy. I've used both Enhanced and Full Service payroll. It's nice because it tells you when you need to file forms and how much you need to pay in to the local/state/fed agencies. It really takes the headache out of paying employees.

Cons

The set up is a little confusing at times, but QuickBooks has support for it. Just make sure you allow enough time to set it up.

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is awesome!

Nothing that I can think of at the moment.

Pros

Customer service support is great! I just got done chatting with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] about adding a deduction and he was easy to talk with, friendly and got what I needed to be done quickly. I had a positive experience.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of at the moment.

Love QBO

Great so far! So user-friendly!

Pros

Easy to learn, and I absolutely LOVE the chat option for quick help! Thank you for making that available!

Cons

I wish QBO supported Deposits for Customers. There are some customers that we require 50% down for material before starting their job, and QBO doesn't support that. It's the more complicated part of this system since we have to "trick it" per-say.

QuickBooks to the rescue

Pros

Quickbooks makes small business accounting and payroll a walk in the park. The user interface is well laid out and obviously carefully constructed.

Cons

Intuit customer service is poor at best and doesn't strive to win returning customers. Their Direct-to-Consumer pricing also is poorly managed and could use some enlightenment.

QBO Payroll

We have always received quick, friendly service when we have had an issue for which we needed help.

Pros

We love the ease and the the time saved. Also, not having to do all those government reports. We sync with TSheets and love being able to run payroll quickly.

Cons

We have no cons. We absolutely have no cons!

New to online payroll

Pros

It is too soon to tell. I'm just setting up payroll. I do like to videos and community chat for answers to questions

Cons

It isn't quite intuitive, yet. I have to study each step. Once done, it's easier than the desktop version

QuickBooks Review

Pros

It's easy to contact customer support for help. The technicians are always very knowledgable and friendly.

Cons

There should be clearer instructions about the W2 filing process. I've had to call in numerous times to ask very simple questions just because there isn't enough print material.

Out of the park

Sterling

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was professional, pleasant and answered my questions precisely and quickly. Just a pleasure to work with. I’ve always had great experiences with the QB support staff. Great job! Most appreciated.

Cons

There’s nothing bad to say. Always enjoy this team

Full Service Payroll

Quick and Easy with great customer support

Pros

Full Service Payroll offers superb customer support. Always thorough and always helpful!

Cons

The one thing that I would like to see is the Online version have the same type of reports as the desktop version. They are much easier to customize and read.

Payroll Set Up

Great customer service

Pros

Easy to use and properly mapped and linked

Cons

Haven't found any yet, seems pretty easy to use

Quickbooks Desktop still reliable

Pros

It's reliable, don't need internet to run it and it's easy to use. We thought about switching to Online but like the security of desktop.

Cons

Would be nice to have internet as back-up option, as well as to have it run better on Windows 10. Finding some issues with it not being compatible with anti virus protection.

Reputable, efficient, hard to learn.

Overall, it's been a positive experience, with a few bumps in the road. I'd recommend it with the caveat of making sure to get expert help with set up.

Pros

Definitely one of the most reputable names in the payroll bookkeeping software realm, which gives some peace of mind. Once it's set up and in place it's a very efficient process.

Cons

It's not cheap, and it is difficult to learn. Even in spite of the steep learning curve though, I would still say it's worth it.

QuickBooks Payroll is a Mid-Range Option

QuickBooks Payroll is a good solution for payroll. There are other products that offer more functionality but this does the trick for small companies.

Pros

QuickBooks Payroll is an easy-to-use payroll option, especially for QBO users. If you are on QuickBook Enterprise, you will have a separate account to administer payroll. It is easy to integrate your payroll with your QBO books which is very helpful. Payroll is easy to run and administer.

Cons

The reporting is lacking behind their competitors. A straight-forward payroll journal is not as easy to find as it should be. They do not file and remit payroll taxes in all states which is inconvenient.