QuickBooks Payroll Reviews - Page 5

Great Customer Support

I really like how easy it is to use and they have great costumer support. They always seem to go the extra mile for you.

Pros

I like how easy it is to use in keeping track of our day to day banking and payroll.

Cons

I can honestly say I do not have any negative problems with the software at this time.

Great Support!

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in customer support was excellent in helping me. I see this a lot with the support team. They will stay on until the problem is solved.

Pros

I do not know all of it yet, but seems to integrate well with my business

Cons

Some of the search functions do not get me right where I need to go

Payroll

Pros

Error free in terms of tax reporting is a plus

Cons

Cost of it is disappointing to me and it increased just double

Simple but not my favorite

Overall my experience was neutral. We didn’t have any issues or problems that required us to call customer support. We also don’t have raving reviews about this product. It works and gets the job done but only offers the minimal of functionality towards users. Employees that are full time and have benefits want more control over things like requesting for time off, adjusting taxes, etc.

Pros

It is very simple and easy to use. It doesn’t require much training or learning. It would be great for a small business owner to pay their employees with.

Cons

I love Intuit products but Quickbooks payroll was a bit too simple. It would work best for a very small business perhaps but as the company I worked for began expanding, it wasn’t the best fit. This only allows users to access their paystubs and nothing else. It also takes a few days to get paid. There are faster payroll companies out there.

Pros

The ease of use is the main reason I like this software.

Cons

The price of this software goes up significantly once you put your time into it.

Quickbooks Pro Enterprise Edition

I enjoy using the software

Pros

Very easy to contact support and they are very knowledgeable. Also easy to enter information into the system.

Cons

Have to make sure you keep backups regular. I forgot to turn on autobackup feature and I lost hdd. I ended up having to reenter my old information on a fresh install

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is Awesome!

It was awesome! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was such a big help!! He was one of the best customer support agents I have spoken with in a long time!

Pros

Its very user friendly! For the most part very easy to navigate.

Cons

Sometimes its easy to get confused. But that is partly due to my knowledge and expertise.

Great customer service!

The price is minimal to have professional help for a small business payroll. From tracking hours, vacation, days missed, and end of the year tax forms makes it easy.

Pros

The convenience, and simplicity of entering information .

Cons

Getting to know the system at start up can be intimidating

Great Service

Pros

Very great customer support for any help you need, their team has all the answers! Nathan was a great guy to work with.

Cons

None that I've experienced, it can experience some bank sync issues from time to time. But they get fixed fast by their team.

Wonderful tool

This is the first job I have had where I did payroll, and QuickBooks makes it easy for sure!

Pros

The ease of which to learn how to work this product is outstanding!

Cons

Every once in a while there is a glitch when I pay my contractors, but it's not hard to work around it.

Great customer support

Great

Pros

Talked to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at the customer support, she was great very helpful, guided me step by step to solve the issue I had.

Cons

I tried both the on line version and the desktop one, I am leaning to the desktop one, it has more flexibility

Hanscomb Payroll Issue

I love QB customer service team...ALWAYS helpful and friendly. It's almost like I know them personally.

Pros

Payroll - Easy to update profiles, change pay status, time sheets sync with each payroll run

Cons

Filling taxes - not an easy format. It needs to be simple.

QBO Payroll - One Less Worry

Very good. And staff is excellent.

Pros

Everything works well. My job is SO much easier. Don't have to worry about reporting payroll taxes in timely manner. All done for you.

Cons

I would like more control or at least my CPA when issue arise.

Payroll

Due to support it is much better now.

Pros

Tech Support [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was outstanding and promotes what tech support should be....promote and compensate ahead of her peers....huge credit to your company

Cons

3rd Party software hour entry is cumbersome

Easy to Use

Quickbooks Full Service Payroll customer support has been helpful and effective. Thank you, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for resolving my issue so quickly!

Pros

Ease of use, functionality, consistency

Cons

We sometimes have issues with the communication between Quickbooks Payroll & TSheets.

QuickBook Full Service Payroll Review

Pros

What I like most about QB Full Payroll Service is the cost associated for full-service payroll services.

Cons

You do have to upgrade your QuickBooks every couple of years to use the payroll services but with each years enhanced services it worth it anyway.

Made my payroll life easy!

Pros

Love that it does everything for me. This software makes my payroll life easy. I'm not worried about W2 or 1099s and the reminders are great too.

Cons

I haven't really encountered any thing I didn't like, but I would love the option to apply a portion of an employees pay to a specific class. You can apply an employee to a class, but not portions of their pay to various classes.

Payroll

Love it! I used to pay $120.00 for someone to do my payroll - Now I do it myself for less!

Pros

Pretty easy to figure out! I like that I'm able to go bad and review past checks :)

Cons

TAX payment - are a little hard to follow within the program

Helpful, but not intuitive

I was able to run payroll effectively for several years by using this software and was able to be up to date on my accounts without outsourcing it another employee. This was product was reliable and user friendly.

Pros

I appreciated the visual layout and overall usability of the software. I was able to repeat steps easily and learn each process in a reasonable about of time. I liked saving money by doing payroll myself instead of outsourcing it.

Cons

It was not as easily learned as other software I have used. The customer service for the software was not prompt nor were they quick with answers or suggestions.

QuickBooks Payroll Review

Pros

Quickbooks payroll has been easy to use. It has been working well for our business.

Cons

My e-file 1099 system was not easy to use. The W4s sent to my contractors were incorrect and I had to manually redo them.

Customer Service

Our rep was fabulous today, and she was on the phone within 5 min of my call. However, last week, I was on hold for 45 min, which was a waste of time, because then I had to get off the phone without receivin the help I needed. I seriously considered switching software.

Pros

It does the job I need done. Set up was simple.

Cons

I cannot use it on my own. I need customer support whenever there is a change needed to "straight" payroll.

Quickbooks full service payroll

I love quickbooks full service payroll and i would highly recommend it.

Pros

The product was easy to integrate and makes doing payroll as easy as possible.

Cons

There is nothing that I can think of that is dislike about the software.

Excellent Service

The service has helped us stay within the law. They provide all the reporting and we simply submit the hours. They have saved me time and money.

Pros

I appreciate their support. It is always easy and quick to get in touch with a support agent. They are also very helpful and knowledgeable.

Cons

I sincerely cannot find a con. I have been completely satisfied with this service.

Correction of UI

Very good so far.

Pros

Ease of use. I can walk new clients through it in a snap.

Cons

Not sure yet. Time will tell what issues come up

Great Tool and Service

Love it!

Pros

Ease of use. It's really easy to navigate and it integrates well with other applications I use.

Cons

I really can't think of anything I don't like at this point. Ha! I'll be sure to let you know.