QuickBooks Payroll Reviews - Page 6

Quickbooks

It was great for awhile but eventually we had to give in an turn it over to an accountant

Pros

It was a good tool to use for a family business. It did help keep finances in order.

Cons

After working allday it was hard to have to sit and navigate through everything to log everything in.

Smash Studios

Pros

Easy to maneuver the site without having to call in to ask.

Cons

You have to call multiple times to get something rectified. Customer Services gives you NOs immediately without looking into it. Very few do.

Quickbooks Payroll

I can run my payroll faster and easier than when I used a desktop version.

Pros

I like the ease of use, it's accuracy, as well as the online support.

Cons

Occasional server connection problem but does not hinder what I do.

Quickbooks, great for small business.

It is a great program for self accounting. It takes care of all needs for small businesses to where and accountant isn't needed. recommended for this for sure!

Pros

This is a great self learn do it yourself program for small businesses. Online support is helpful. It is pretty simple and cost effective.

Cons

Wish it were easier to speak to someone that could help with something more targeted to your business, not just general questions.

Jacob Lake Inn

I like the continuity of the same information and filing.

Pros

It is easy to use and fairly flexible. I like the convenience of full service.

Cons

Nothing in particular. It works quite well.

Unhappy Customer!!!

Having billing issues. We discovered last month that we were being double billed for our QuickBooks payroll after we converted over to QuickBooks online. Overpayment came to a total of $1127. I and our accountant had to spend a total of over 5 hours on the phone attempting to get a refund for this overpayment. Finally my accountant got $474 promised back and had to compinsate me back another $474...

Pros

Reconciling bank account both with bank and online.

Cons

Billing and lack of customer service! No direct contact phone numbers . Representatives in phillipines. Dropped calls and long waiting times. No email contact for help. Lack of follow through.

Use of Payroll

Pros

The software is user friendly and the payroll is very easy to process

Cons

I don't really have any issues with the product. I wish the Direct Deposit Limit increase was a little bit easier.

with quickbooks payroll you can easily pay your employees

Pros

I like the features of this application. it is easy to use and you can save time in doing your payroll reports

Cons

Quickbooks customer services is very accomodating and they really expedite issues to solve it on time.

QuickBooks Payroll: Our Tool for Salaries

Overally, QuickBooks Payroll helps our small organization operate smoothly and we have very few complaints about the system.

Pros

QuickBooks makes it easy to quick do payroll on a biweekly basis. It is fairly easy to create employee profiles that we can quickly use to write checks or direct deposit salaries.

Cons

We rarely use the more advanced features on QuickBooks Payroll, such as tracking timesheets and attendance. These tools might be useful but we have found the onboarding too complicated and not worth the investment of time to switch from our current system.

Very helpful online staff

One less thing to worry about when filing tax forms etc

Pros

User friendly program, staff very helpful and friendly when needed. Solution to the issues were handled very professionally.

Cons

nothing at this point, but if I do encounter any issues, I will definitely let you know

its all about customer service

nothing in terms of software but yes on customer service

Pros

nothing fancy but please keep your customer service top notch

Cons

n/a nothing i can think about but to generate reports its not user friendly

Pros

No worries, the payroll is done accurately and quickly. All details are taken care of. The latest tax tables are used.

Cons

when it is slow at work, I could probably handle the payroll. So it would be nice if it was on demand.

Help Desk

Pros

When ever you need help you can set up a phone call for them to call you so you aren't waiting on hold forever!

Cons

It is a huge company that is sometimes hard to communicate with.

Very good product!

Pros

What I like most about Quickbooks is it's simpleness. If you did your own payroll, you would know exactly what I'm talking about. Quickbooks payroll has been the easiest and most effective payroll tool I've utilized.

Cons

The only problem I would say I've had is that it sometimes lags. It can make my computer really slow at times and also, it crashes from time to time.

Been with Intuit for 15+ years their service has gone way done

e loved Inuit Payroll for 20 years but the past 2 years they are terrible. They mistakenly filed our 940 forms twice in 2019 for the same quarter, and then when they file the second one they send you a notice that your payroll was rejected because "SOMEONE" (ah it was you.... dumb a...) filed it. We went through hell last year, getting this resolved and their customer service sucks....bad. We were left to solve the problem on our own. My QB consultant warned me that Intuit payroll is screwing everything up and I should switch to ADP. But, no I did not listen and now they did the same mistake this year. Intuit Payroll why don't you just go out of business or better sell to ADP or Paychex.

Pros

It is easy when it works. But if you need help forget it.

Cons

Customer service is bad, you are ditched when there is an issue and you are on your own

Simplicity at it's finest

Pretty pleasant.

Pros

I like that it's so simple for anyone to use. It gives you helpful tips and makes somethings automatic, especially if you set it up for the employee directly.

Cons

I didn't like the fact that it's so simple in the beginning. It was almost too simple. Coming from working on QB Desktop, they should have just made them the same style

Payroll

The customer service is top notch. very knowledgeable staff.

Pros

It's very easy to use and it takes all the guess work out of everything!

Cons

Overall the pros outweigh the cons in my opinion

Great customer service!!

Pros

everything works amazing for my clients and my own business.

Cons

I would highly suggest a little bit a lower price for the product.

Great priority circle customer service

Pros

I like the matching feature. I have to call in quite often for assistance and everyone is always super helpful.

Cons

I run into a lot of issues because I am a new user.

Easy System

Pros

Because QuickBooks SE is cloud-based, you can access it from any device as long as you have an internet connectionYou can view everything on one page or get more detailed information by clicking on each topic and creating filters.

Cons

Customer service can be a trouble. Sometimes it can take time to be on the phone.Customer service is one of the concern

Great Payroll Support

I've always had good support from the Payroll team, most recently [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] help with some W-2 corrections

Pros

This software is easy to use for everyone

Cons

Not as much functionality as QB desktop.

customer support for Reno, NV

My overall experience had been positive. It is a reliable system that I can recommend highly for others to use.

Pros

It is easy to use. Easy to keep track of payroll expenses.

Cons

Some payroll information was missing but the customer support helped me to find them.

Great customer service!

Pros

Very friendly and great customer service! Great knowledge of product! Matches most activity very well!

Cons

Payroll account doesn't match split payroll deposits.

Payroll

Pros

This is pretty easy to use and very convenient.

Cons

I have multiple account s for under the same company and I'm unable to have complete access to all the accounts .

Great support!

Pros

The Support Team is always super friendly and easy to get in touch with. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] with payroll was able to answer my questions quickly.

Cons

I do not have a complaint about this software.