QuickBooks Payroll Reviews - Page 7

Great Product Once You Learn It

Now that we have been using the software for quite a while now, it has become much easier to use. We have always had a positive experience with customer support, and we recommend this product.

Pros

The software accurately does everything I need as a small business. The features make payroll a much more organized task and payroll records for accounting purposes and taxes are a breeze.

Cons

Required some training to learn all of the features of the product since we were not used to the complexities of using a more advanced payroll software.

Card info savor

Pros

What i love the most about this software saves your card info instantly and saves many very securely. So everytime i order something i dont have to find card and fill in card info everytime it autofills for me.

Cons

There is not one thing i would change about this software i love everything about it.

Ease of use.

Great

Pros

There is always someone there to walk you through things.

Cons

Can't think of anything, I have liked quickbooks.

quckbook payroll

GREAT !!!!

Pros

Team member help me understand the payroll services and make it easy for my company to manage.

Cons

This does not apply. No Comment.........

payroll

Pros

I like every feature easy to use have had it eight years t a

Cons

after eight years there is nothing that I don't like about quick books payroll

Best Support Ever

It was easy to setup and check with the online help.

Pros

Ease of use and very organized. The best part though is the actual support with a live person! The support given exceeded my expectations.

Cons

There isn't anything lacking at the moment.

Customer Service

Pros

It's very easy to use and customer service is always there to help you in any way!

Cons

So far I haven't had any cons when using this program

Save time when paying salaries

In general terms our experience has been good, productive, safe and reliable. We await at some time the requests made to improve the software are heard

Pros

A reliable tool to keep records on wages, days worked, addresses, personal information of each worker

Cons

One of the things we do not like about the system is that you cannot create a difference between holidays and holidays / illness days, all must be processed using the same window, which makes it very difficult to maintain control over the days used for each of the cases

Easy to use for payroll and quick way to have your taxes configured all at once

Pros

Easy to input for payroll and have taxes automatically figured.

Cons

Its a little pricey but worth it to know the taxes are done correctly.

Possible issue with using existing payroll subscription to add a client EIN# with the 2020 QB progra

Until I started using 2020 program it has been good.

Pros

Tracking income and expenses and simplicity.

Cons

Their sunset policies in general. It appears that with the new 2020 program the option to add a client company to my accountant payroll subscription is not available. I've spent 1.5hr trying to find anything in the web site to indicate this change but there nothing. This company is using deceptive information to add a company, but it only states for 2017, 2018 & 2019. So by not stating 2020 they feel you should infer that it is no longer available. If this is true, then because of this companies sunset policies I will will not be able to provide this service to my clients. Why don't the simply state "This service is no longer available". I will call on the next business day to confirm this poor policy change!

Great customer service

so far so good

Pros

the ease of use, it really helps with day to day work

Cons

the price is a little high, but i guess you pay for the convience

Full Service Payroll is Great!

Pros

Features of this program are so easy! Customer support is great and I have NEVER had an error with my payroll, tax payments and reports in 10 years! Submission is quick and easy, along with integration with banking. Highly recommend payroll service for anyone looking for a payroll service!

Cons

I have been using this service for over 10 years and have never had an issue with this service. I do not have any cons regarding the features, reports , or customer service.

Great!

Pros

Ease of access. Able to use on cell phones, ipad and computer.

Cons

Takes a while at times to get a call back for assistance

Easy to Use

I can always reach a support member when needed.

Pros

It coordinates easily with TSheets to input hours worked. The customer service answers all questions and assists when needed.

Cons

There are a few items with QuickBooks Online that require Intuit support to do that is not available to the user, but it has not been a problem so far.

QuickBooks Full Service Payroll

QuickBooks Full Service Payroll eliminates the need to send payroll out for processing. You have full control of your payroll along with a huge dollar savings to the company.

Pros

Ease of use - love the reminders and the guidance through a sometimes confusing process. By following the prompts you are almost certain to meet all the deadlines and due dates.

Cons

There really isn't a con that stands out - there might be some improvements in the time entering function however once you get used to all the fields you can quickly enter through them.

Great service!

Pros

Easy to use and accurate for taxes, Saves me a lot of time!

Cons

Slow customer service at times and the cost continues to go up.

Very User Friendly

Much better than ADP

Pros

I had been using another payroll company in 2019, but decided to switch to QB at the first of 2020 because of some issues that were always popping up. QuickBooks is very user friendly. Our employees like getting a complete payroll statement every 2 weeks.

Cons

No other products were considered at this time

Payroll

I needed to add an employee and I was having difficulty

Pros

Very easy to navigate the steps are very helpful and the guidance you get from each step really helps

Cons

Not much, whats not to like ? And if you need help you can call and get help right away

Wonderful Customer Support! Customer Represenative was great

Great support system, easy to use.

Pros

User friendly, intuitive, integrates with other software.

Cons

Would see full visibility of pay types when entering hours worked

Quickbooks for payroll is great!

I definitely recommend this software!

Pros

Payroll is done with a simple click of a button, and directly deposited in the employees accounts. The software figures all taxes, and completes all the required forms. The reports are easy to use and to follow, or you can create your own reports. It easily tracks employee's time, vacation, deductions, etc.

Cons

I have no cons for this product. Anytime I have had any issues the answers are easily found or the customer service reps have been great to work with.

After years of usage with it

Pros

The easy access online. How helpful customer service is. I also like that my bank accounts can be linked for quick organization of chart of accounts. It is nice to be able to invite my CPA into my account to help me keep track of all expenses for taxes.

Cons

There is nothing that comes to mind that I dislike about this software. It is easy to use and when I have questions they are always answered. I have never had a representative that was difficult to deal with.

Using this software for 14 years and still like it

Pros

This is the easiest most integrated software for payroll to use with our QuickBooks software.

Cons

None, this is a very solid product for our business.

Payroll Assistance

Overall, QuickBooks Payroll is a very good service to use and invest into. I believe it will help other business owners have everything in control.

Pros

What I liked the most about this software is the way it is setup and the easiness.

Cons

It is hard to get in contact with the right department of customer service.

Bader Construction LLC

The benefits of having all my payroll in one place is priceless and my accountant uses the same programming so I can send reports easily.

Pros

ease of use and access to accounting profiles.

Cons

constant updates but not really a con just several updates monthly

QuickBooks Payroll Easy To Use & Affordable

Pros

The QuickBooks Payroll is affordable and came with the QuickBooks for MAC software that I was using. It is easy to use. It is very helpful in calculating tax/withholding information and became very useful at the end of each quarter or year when paying taxes and printing W-2's and 1099's.

Cons

I still wrote my own checks with the QuickBooks payroll software. I was using it for around 10 employees. It would be harder to use if you had more employees in your company. It may be better to use an actual payroll company in that case.