QuickBooks Payroll Reviews - Page 8

Happy Customer in the Medical Field

QuickBooks Payroll saves me time and eases my mind about submission of payroll taxes.

Pros

I am very happy with this payroll service. I like the idea of having control entering my payroll demographics, employee hours and withholds. The best of the best is I do not have to fret over when taxes are due or sending out the W2s. Their customer service is awesome! I feel it is very much worth the money for my peace of mind.

Cons

I do not have an answer for this question. :)

Quickbooks Payroll

Pros

Convenience across different platforms, easy to use.

Cons

Nothing that comes to mind. Great product!

CLS

Pros

Accounting was great. CJM did a great job from Customer service

Cons

I have no cons about the software. It is fine

This software makes payroll very easy

Pros

This software makes it very easy to keep up with company payroll

Cons

I honestly cannot think of any at this time

Integrates well with Quickbooks

It works just fine, and it isn't too expensive. We're not looking to switch.

Pros

We like that it integrates seamlessly with Quickbooks. Once payroll is processed, all the info is automatically entered into the right places in QB. Staff likes the direct deposit feature.

Cons

Sometimes I wish there was better documentation on how to use it. Anytime something unusual comes up, like an employee wanting a copy of an old W-2, I have to search the internet to find how to do it.

Intuit Online Payroll Review

Quickbooks Payroll has very good support line. The US-Based and the software itself is pretty self-explanatory and eliminates a lot of the extra time it takes to run payroll properly.

Pros

Very easy to set up Reasonably Priced Easy to Upgrade to Full Service Keeps track of records and easy to access and run reports and file necessary taxes Capable of being used on mobile devices and computer Can use for Employees and Contractors

Cons

Does not integrate directly with Quickbooks Online but there is an export/import option

Love Quickbooks!

Love it!

Pros

Easy to use, peace of mind for tax filing .

Cons

Can't do prevailing wage:( Other than that I love it!

#QBlove

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was great to work with! I was able to file my 1099s

Cons

I don't have any problems with the company

HIGHLY RECOMMEND QUICKBOOKS-PAYROLL

Pros

I have been very pleased with the user-friendly software and the very prompt customer support over the phone. It couldn't be easier! They always answer my questions, are very patient and friendly. Many time, I can answer my own questions with their online support as well. I feel very in control of our payroll now.

Cons

I really can't complain about this software. It took a bit of time initially to set it up (with their support both on-line and over the phone), but now completing payroll biweekly is quick and efficient.

Best Payroll Program

Pros

I love the way they handle everything for me and are always available to answer my questions. I love speaking with the customer care team as they are super friendly and very helpful.

Cons

I don't have anything bad to say about this software. It is great!

QBO Payroll is the easiest way to manage your small business payroll

If you are already a QBO user and have a small to medium work force this is the your best bet. It works within your existing QBO file, so no need for double entry and tax filing is an easy to follow step-by-step process.

Pros

No more double entry when you run payroll through your existing QBO file!

Cons

This might not be the right solution for larger companies who have greater HR needs then just cutting a paycheck each pay period, though it is not difficult to set up employee deductions for things like health care, retirement plans, etc.

Ready to file your taxes? You must read this!

Pros

I love the simplicity that Intuit-Turbotax has to make tax season less stressful. It is pretty simple for people like me who need to follow step by step. It makes me feel that I can rely on the security levels that they have and I feel wonderful to know that my taxes were done the best way possible without an accountant.

Cons

Actually, I absolutely love this product and there is nothing negative I can think of. If you are reading this, definitely try it and you will have a smooth tax filing process...

QuickBooks Payroll - Easy to Use, Hard to Get Them to Do the Reporting

Easy to use, but hard to get them to implement the full functionality of doing the reporting to the taxing authorities.

Pros

The ease of paying my assistant and myself is unmatched. I go in when it's time to write the checks, and, 'bam' it's done.

Cons

The QuickBooks Payroll product we have is supposed to include the reporting for the quarterly taxes for state and federal, but it has been very challenging for them to get it done. We're still working on cracking the code.

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is a Life saver

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] took the extra time to research the issue I was having. I really appreciated that when I needed to be transfer he stayed on the line to insure I would be able to resolve the issue. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] even followed back up with me to make sure it was taken care of. It was a relief to get someone that was knowledgeable and went the extra mile.

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] put the Service back into Customer Service!

Cons

In the past I have gotten some customer support that knew less than me.

The BEST!

Pros

This software puts my mind at ease and I know that my payroll taxes will be taken care of. The support system is just amazing and literally held my non-techy hand in setting up my company! Great job Quick Books!

Cons

I haven't used the software long to enough to have anything that I don't like about it at this time.

Hard to learn, VERY Expensive and just found out that they didn't file one of my quarterly returns

I've been a QB desktop user for 16 years. Love it. So when I found that QB handled quarterly payroll payments and W-2 and 1099 distrubution, I decided to try it. They offered an introductory rate that seemed it would be much more cost effective rather than using my accountant to handle. Well, after 6 months the costs skyrocketed. And I found transitioning to their online service to be much harder to...

Pros

invoicing was pretty easy. I'm trying to think of something else. Maybe their online payments, that was nice.

Cons

extremely time-consuming, costly and difficult to use especially compared to other products out there.

Great quick payments

We got paid on time and accurately. She never had any complaints and it seemed easy to use.. I love quickbooks In general and when I go into the baking industry, i plan to use this software to pay my employees!

Pros

When you had a credit union you got paid a day early! It was easy to use and always pretty accurate!

Cons

When my manager chose this software, she had been using quick books for a while, and due to better cost and ease of use, she is happy she found it and not turning back!

Awesome Service

Overall experience is 10 out of 10. Great customer service!

Pros

I'm still getting started. I do like the ease of use thus far.

Cons

I cannot say I don't like anything. I need to use the software for a few months first to see if there is anything I do not like.

Saved! Thanks for the rescue. ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in Reno)

My life got too busy to keep up with all the payroll tax returns so I switched to Payroll Full Service. I did something wrong and couldn't run my next payroll. YIKES! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]with customer service called me back quickly and my employees got paid right away. She was kind, considerate and professional. And very respectful despite my inabilities. I feel very well cared for by this company.

Pros

I don't know anything about software and this still works.

Cons

As a small business owner I always wish everything was cheaper.

Great product, even better service

Its been quick and easy to use in our busy small business environment.

Pros

The fact that the software integrates with QuickBooks, it makes things more streamlined.

Cons

When we have tax questions or issues you can't speak to a person it has to be done by email to a department, this can be frustrating at times.

Quickbooks Payroll

Great features for managing employee profiles!

Pros

Love how easy to navigate this software is. There are also many great features that help keep confusion non-exsistant.

Cons

If you plan to grow your business then this software would not be suitable as it is best for smaller businesses.

Payroll set up

So far so good

Pros

I feel this software will be very helpful in running our business. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was very helpful.

Cons

I haven't had it long enough to experience any dislikes

Quickbooks Full Service Payroll - Good software questionable support.

Pros

Its straight forward and easy to use. Thats about it.

Cons

There is a disconnect with the customer support for this product. Quickbooks completely messed up my employees W2s. When contacted about the mistake they made, they told me it would take 45 days to fix it. UNACCEPTABLE!!!

Is there another option?

Pros

Calculates payroll deductions, including state and local taxes, thus obviating the need for any kind of "payroll" department. Easy to input data for employees.

Cons

Impossible to simply purchase (and own) the software; intuit insists on a monthly fee. Information needed for tax forms is spread across multiple reports, and pulling this information is possible, but annoying in a way that it doesn't need to be. Customer service does not exist.

Payroll is Great!

Using QB Payroll has been a breeze. We love the customer support. We know our business is in good hands.

Pros

Easy to use, and customer support is awesome! They're super helpful and knowledgeable!

Cons

Nothing bad to say as of now. All Good things:)