QuickBooks Payroll Reviews - Page 9

Great Product for all Business especially Small Businesses

Great product and I highly recommend it

Pros

Very easy product to work with. Makes our payroll process and systems flow very easily. This helps shorten the time to complete our invoice and payroll process by 1/2 the time.

Cons

I have some concerns about customer service and the ability to get ahold of folks quickly to resolve a problem. Ultimately when you do get them on the line they are more than helpful for fix all issues.

QB Payroll Premium is worth it!

Pros

Easy to use. Simple as click and go. Payroll is on time every time.

Cons

As of now I have not had any issues with the software.

Quickbook is excellent for business payroll

Overall Quickbooks payroll makes running a business easy with a multitude of options to complete your payroll.

Pros

Quickbooks makes it very easy to complete and keep track of your business payroll. It is also very easy to pull up past records no matter if its a week or a year back.

Cons

There are a few functions that you may need training on it order to get the full benefit of the available option but overall it is very easy to use.

Good Product But Could Use Some Improvments

Customer service is horrible. You have to go through a maze of transfers to get to the right person. They are never native English speakers and have a very difficult time understanding what you are asking. Once they do understand it can rarely be fixed. I dread calling and will try all alternate options to fix things before attempting to call customer service.

Pros

The software is pretty easy to learn. It is easy to make changes to an individual's paycheck if needed and there are multiple opportunities for you to correct things before it is actually processed.

Cons

The program can be very glitchy. I have had it kick me out during the middle of payroll for no reason. It has also randomly not taken out payroll taxes a few times or not send the email check stub.

We love quickbooks payroll

We have a great rate plan and have 0 issues at all with the service.

Pros

I love being able to speak to a live person when I have a question. That is so important to me.

Cons

I don't have any issues at all with my service so far.

Easy payroll options

works great and time saving

Pros

I don't have to do it all myself anymore for taxes

Cons

nothing everything works very well with us here in the office

QuickBooks Payroll Review

Pros

It quickly and correctly calculates all monies payable including the taxes which has increased efficiency in the accounting office.

Cons

Local taxes have to be input manually which slows things down a tard.

Help Setting up New payroll

We had a lot of glitches to start-that took some time to figure out (like the Safari vs Google browser issue.) I have worked with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and he has worked with me for several weeks calling me every Monday to walk through payroll to make sure previous issues were fixed and it was running correctly. Every week we would encounter another issue that was new or different and he worked on fixing it or finding someone who could. When he was unavailable he had [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]help and we finally successfully ran payroll without any problems today. Thank Guys

Pros

Once it was setup and running - it works great with the TSheets program we use and makes doing payroll less time consuming.

Cons

I have to use Google Chrome instead of my usual browser Safari to run payroll.

Would Not Recommend

The above issue was not the only issue I have had with this software/service. They have a good product, but they will not listen to users that have been complaining for years about their support and the difficulty of doing any edits without calling that support.

Pros

I like that it integrates with QBO. It is fast and easy to use. Being able to process payroll the day before is great too.

Cons

I do bookkeeping for churches and use classes to track funds/projects. You cannot assign a class to an employee yourself. You have to call support...which is usually a long wait. Which brings me to my biggest complaint. Some of their support is great, but many are NOT. I called to adjust a payroll period and the support Rep was very rude. I hung up thinking that was a waste of time, but WITHOUT my permission and knowledge she deleted the payroll I had already processed and when she processed it she overpaid an employee $10,000...which drained the church's bank account and cause multiple overdrafts. It took 3 months to clean it up and it was a nightmare! Will never use this payroll service again.

Awesome Team

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] Helped me through some payroll questions. He did an AMAZING job explaining everything! :)

Pros

Everything about this software is awesome and useful.

Cons

There nothing not to like about this software. Everything is useful.

KNOWLEDGEABLE SERVICE HARD TO COME BY

Pros

It's pretty easy for my small company to manage our payroll.

Cons

Getting a customer service agent with knowledge is extremely hard. Just hang up and keep calling back until you find someone who can help.

Super easy!

Pros

I used this software a couple years back and for the type of practice ( Medi-Spa) I was at it was great!

Cons

I would not suggest to use this if it a busy practice seeing over more than 30 patients a day. Better for smaller practices

QuickBooks & QuickBooks Payroll Full

Do not purchase unless you have the money to invest in only QuickBooks materials and pay big annual renewal fee's.

Pros

It was not to hard to set up and enter data. I would not recommend this product based on support and fee's charged.

Cons

I could not print checks or W-2's without purchasing them from Quicken direct. I purchased checks and W-2's from an "Office" store and they could not print on them direct from QuickBooks. The QuickBooks checks and W-2's were way more expensive and not worth the added expense. I found software and did the forms by hand a lot cheaper. I also bought a hard copy of the software so I would not have to pay...

QuickBooks Payroll

Pros

I love the ease of use of the software! Adding employees is easy, changing banking details for them is easy and pretty much everything I need to do is easy via this site. The customer service is great as well! You can chat or call to get answers to your questions.

Cons

There really isn't anything I would improve or dislike about the software. Easy to use with great customer care.

Quickbooks Payroll Services are not as easy as they seem.

Payroll services make calculating deductions and taxes easy.

Pros

The software did accurately track the state and federal taxes. The direct deposits were always on time as long as the two day lead time was followed. Deductions and Contributions are easily added and taxed appropriately.

Cons

We started with the assisted payroll where intuit pays the state and federal taxes for you. We ended up downgrading to their enhanced payroll service with direct deposit instead due to payments being filed late and tax notices seeming to go unresolved for long periods of time. Customer support says it is 21 business days to resolve a tax notice or 8-10 weeks to file a wage and tax adjustment as well as very costly fees. We now save the money and trouble and pay the taxes on time ourselves.

Excellent customer support

Customer service with real people! When a question or problem does arise, Intuit customer service reps are easy to reach and can walk us through a solution.

Pros

We have many seasonal employees and this software makes it easy to add and remove them from payroll. Setting up direct deposits is simple and it can be active on the first first payday. Plays well with QuickBooks!

Cons

We've been very happy with this software.

Intuit Full Service Payroll is Great!

My experience has been outstanding!

Pros

Intuit Full Service Payroll software is very user friendly. I can easily retrieve reports and view previous payroll history. The software is fantastic!

Cons

I am not exactly sure if I have any cons with this payroll software. Maybe seeing all the payroll tax that I am paying!!

Quickbooks Payroll

If I had a choice I would use another payroll software and do journal entries for payroll items. I think it has gotten better over the years, however I think there is much available room for growth and improvement.

Pros

If you are looking for basic integration or use in job costing with TSheets than QB full-service payroll is for you.

Cons

The inability to write checks the same day without being charged $100 without a two day lead time. I have learned a work around but I should be able to write a check to an employee without having to post-date it by two days. Though customer support is always willing to help, expect to spend 2-3 hours on the phone with them each time you call, and I am QB certified.

Quickbooks payroll makes it easy

Have no worries if you use this payroll software. It files all your taxes and pays them for you

Pros

QuickBooks payroll will handle all your tax filings, make sure you have your employees all setup correctly, and will pay your taxes for you. The year end is a snap with their full reports and help when you need it. You just enter the employees hours and pay and QuickBooks will do the rest.

Cons

it can be a little confusing when you first start out, customer service is a little slow at times, most of the time you can only get support by calling, (online Chat unavailable most of the time)

Quickbooks declined our business

My experience with QuickBooks Payroll was painful and unpleasant. I was able to set up my settings and preferences, entered all employee info, and then QuickBooks refused my business and I was forced to start over with a different payroll service (Square Payroll)

Pros

The features and layout of the software was easy to pick up on and entering employee info was fast and efficient.

Cons

We started with a free trial of Quickbooks Payroll and needed to verify our bank information with them. They were supposed to deposit a small amount to our account and once we confirmed this amount we could start setting up our direct deposit settings. After one week the deposit did not show up. I called their support line and after waiting on hold for almost half an hour I was told that after reviewing...

Great payroll system

I’ve been using quickbooks payroll software for a couple of years now and will continue to use it

Pros

I like that everything was free and easy to use unlike other payroll providers that over charge you for barley even using it . Also like how easy it was for me to access it through my smart phone and laptop without having to need a third party agent .

Cons

I don’t think this software has any downsides to it , great overall .

Solid all around

Pros

As most know, Quickbooks is what most accounting software compete against. The reason being is because it’s very easy to use, upgrade, and track. There are a lot of helpful “how to” videos also.

Cons

It does take a little while to first setup your info, but after that it is easy to input and track. For newer users, it can feel a little overwhelming. Search YouTube and watch how to videos if needed.

Good

All in all I would recommend it as it made my day to day much easier.

Pros

I really like Quickbooks, it is super easy to use, and keeps everything organized for my business. All in all I would recommend it.

Cons

I think I would have liked if there was a bit more customization with regards to my business so that I could do things exactly how I wanted to.

QBO

Excellent. Help has been available when needed.

Pros

Availability away from the office and ease of use.

Cons

Sometimes annoyingly non-user-friendly, but not often.

Quick en easy

Pros

It gets the job done. Everything I need in one software to keep track of financial reporting cycle..

Cons

I really dont have any cons. I absolutely love this program. The software is ideal for my everyday use