OnTheClock.com Reviews

OnTheClock.com

Cloud-based employee time clock app

OnTheClock.com

So easy and helpful in tracking staff time.

Pros

The app is my favorite, It is so easy! I'm bad to forget to clock in and this makes it so simple. I clock in as I pull into my parking lot!

Cons

Great to hear that you love our app so much!

Fountains Time Clock

We moved from a paper time clock system to on line. Has been a great move for us - easy for employees to punch in from their desk or a work station, saves us time and paper.

Pros

As a on line time clock function - it does its job. Easy to access, easy for employee's to access, use, etc.

Cons

We would like to see the S/W have the capability to flag a supervisor or "punch" if employee is more than 10 min late. That of course would mean the s/w would have to have the ability to set a specific start time for each employee. A "shift" time does not work - we are less concerned about someone punching OUT on time (we have flex schedules) than we are starting on time.

Easy as 1,2,3!

I have this app on my phone right next to my messages and phone so I can easily remember to punch in and out every day. I can also pull up past weeks of time cards. It's very easy to use!

Pros

It's an app and can be done right on my phone.

Cons

I need to spend more time learning the application.

Benefit of delegating employees to own and be responsible for their time.

Pros

I like that there is an easy pull up, easy read. Easy reporting. I like the way the reports come through very clean and precise.

Cons

Finding time to learn and provide tutorials. Not 100% user friendly. I wish I could make specific employee reports as opposed to lumping them all together, for approval purposes.

Thank you for the review! We do have tutorial videos on our website under the features tab. Please feel free to contact us and we will be more than happy to assist you. Have a great day :)

Super easy to use, QB compatible and to hang ups with software

Very easy to use. Even the employees clock in and out on their own without needing to go to great lengths to explain. Excellent ratings online and good reason for it. Would recommend.

Pros

QB compatible.

Cons

No dislikes.

One stop shop

I am very pleased with how user friendly and efficient the program is to use.

Pros

OnTheClock makes it easy for me to keep up with my employees' time and tracks their vacation and sick time much easier than before.

Cons

You have to type in "am" or "pm" rather than using military time.

Hello Mark, Wow! Thank you very much for the kind review and feedback - we truly appreciate it!

Great experince

Pros

Easy to use and understand. We use it with our employees and they talked about how easy it is to use.

Cons

Glad that our service is easy for you to use. Thanks for the review.

OnTheClock.com Review

Executive is great! Very Helpful and know how to explain the software without hesitation.

Pros

The customer support is always there and willing to help when needed.

Cons

I have not found anything that I do not like about this software.

Hi Heather! We are extremely humbled over your review. Thank you for your loyalty to our time clock system.

Easy to clock in and clock out

Pros

Do not have to have a paper time card or machine. Employee is able to clock in and out easily from his or her desk

Thank you for the review! -OTC Team

Very easy to use

Accurate recording of times

Pros

I get the reports I need, they are very simple to read, and am able to do my job more efficiently with it.

We are happy to hear!

I personally don't use it. But my AP dept. love it.

Pros

The amount of time it saves not having to go from office to the shop and pick up time cards every week

Thank you so kindly for the review. -OTC Team

Very easy to use

I started using on the clock at a previous company and when I moved to a new profession that was seeking payroll/time keeping software, this was the immediate place I recommended. Very easy to use with minimal training, love having online functionality and easy to administer for managers.

Pros

Easy to use, easy to train, affordable

Cons

N/a

Easy to use time clock

Excellent experience, can't speak for tech support because I never need to use it. Highly met my expectations

Pros

The setup and use are very easy, it is accurate. Employees can be tracked in many different ways, I love the GPS feature.

Cons

Nothing that I did not like about this application, it is very functional.

Very happy with your product

easy payroll day

Pros

easy for employees to use! very user friendly, totals nicely, your doing a good job keep up the good work. Bravo Bravo!

Thank you!!

Ontheclock for Payroll

It is super easy and very cost effective. Would definitely use in the future should the need arise.

Pros

I really enjoyed the ease of use. If an employee forgot to clock in, it was easy for me to add or adjust their time.

Cons

When we switched to an odd payroll cycle, you cannot custom select pay periods (from/to), which would have been easier for me.

Hi Cara! Thanks for the great review and feedback. We do offer an option for you to select custom dates once you're inside the time card section. Please contact us with any questions and we'll be more than happy to assist. Have a wonderful day!

Best Value for the Money

Ease of use all around.

Pros

Easy to use, low cost ,mobile app, great customer service.

Cons

I took me a little while to figure it out on my own, but one phone call and I was up and running.

Hello Marie, Thank you for taking the time to review our time clock system. We are happy to hear how our support team successfully assisted you with your setup. Have a great day :)

It has made my job much easier to track employees movements

reduced my tracking time for employees schedules.

Pros

The reports functions to review payroll each week makes things much easier for me. Ease of correcting employee errors is very important. I am also able to track PTO per employee

Cons

I am unable to easily see unpaid lunch hour sign ins. You can see the time they punched out but have to go into edit mode to see when they punched back in

Thank you for the review and feedback. We take all of our customers' feedback in consideration when making improvements to our services.

Great Product!

Pros

Ease of use. Product keeps track of all work/ vacation hours. Easily edited by administrator when user enters wrong.

Hi Jared, Thank you for your review :) -OTC Team

I have found this app to be quite "buggy".

Pros

I like that it mostly works and is inexpensive. I also like that it's fairly simple to set up new employees and that their login info is emailed to them automatically.

Cons

I don't like that occasionally my employees are unable to clock in or out and I don't like that they're unable to enter their tips into this system for the purpose of reporting tips to the irs.

Hi Sophia, Thank you for the review. We actually do offer a tips, bonus, and commissions option. Feel free to contact us and we can walk you through it.

This is a great way to track employees without having the hassle of adding everything up yourself!

Pros

This software is very user friendly and helps make payroll a lot faster and a lot easier to do knowing the time entered is accurate!

Cons

Occasionally it will mess up when you are trying to switch between weekly time sheets but it is rare that this happens!

Hello Payton, thank you for the review. We are happy that you like our services.

Great customer support staff

Pros

Software is fast and easy to track payroll. Would recommend a youtube training to assist. Once in the software regularly enough the process becomes easier.

Cons

Setting up may take a little time to begin with, but overall the process was smooth. Any small business owner could use.

Hello Willette, Thank you for the review. We do offer YouTube videos that show you how to set up your account, along with many other 'How To' videos. You can find them under our Features tab. Here is the direct link as well. https://www.ontheclock.com/frmVideos.aspx Have a great day :)

So easy!

Pros

I like how easy it is for employees to clock in from their cellular device. Missed punches are super easy to correct. It's simple to use and worry-free!

Cons

I took me a few minutes to complete the initial setup for my employee because I wasn't sure what it should look like, but I was able to figure it out, and it has worked seamlessly.

Hello Brandi! Thank you for the very kind review. We are happy to read how much you enjoy our time clock system. Have a great day! -OTC Team

Amazing

Pros

Very user friendly, easy to use and cheap

Cons

Nothing that I can think of. I meets my expectations.

Thank you for the great review!

Very Good Product

Excellent value for a small company just starting out.

Pros

Employees can clock in from the field I can manage time on the go Employees can request PTO in app Value

Cons

A bit laborious to edit timecards Can't access invoices online or in app

Hi David! We appreciate the kind review and feedback. Have a great day.

Super Easy & Efficient!

Pros

Unbelievable for such a low cost system. Our whole team found it super easy to use and super efficient. Customer service is also very pleasant and helpful.

Cons

I wish there was a different way to view the monthly schedule instead of scrolling. Also it would be nice if it would calculate overtime automatically after 40 hours have been logged for an employee.

Hello Rick! We truly appreciate your time to review us and share your feedback. Have an awesome day :)