SocialSchedules Reviews - Page 4

Great Scheduling Tool

I use a very sophisticated scheduling tool at my other job, a fortune 500 retail chain. This app is so much easier and quicker to write schedules and foe employees to check/request off.

Pros

The ease of creating the schedule. The copy and swap feature is brilliant.

Cons

Just a few glitches with the request off feature. Specifically when creating the schedule the scheduled request off days will move on their own to a different day for the same employee.

Open SimSim Saves Time

All my experiences with Open SimSim have been positive. Fast support response 24/7

Pros

I love that I can see exactly when my associates have seen & accepted their shifts, instant messaging & notifications, very User Friendly, all the features I need, customer support 24/7, color coding, Saves me time & time=money

Cons

Not really any negatives so far. I am sure I will have some suggestions in the future.

Open SimSim

Pros

Easy to use and being able to connect with team members

Cons

There are some adjustments needed for the app compared to the website

Scheduling Savior!

OpenSimSim has helped our organization with clear scheduling, allowing employees to see their schedules, request time off, and initiate shift swaps all from their phones! How easy is that? And even easier for creating schedules during my own busy schedule.

Pros

The ease of use of OpenSimSim is phenomenal. Less than 15 minutes to complete initial set-up, and scheduling (including budgeting labour!) takes mere minutes each week.

Cons

Swapping shifts between two employees, I have to move one shift to a third line to put it out of the way, otherwise I get an error message saying that the employee is already working that day and is unable. Maybe I just haven't figured out how to do it properly yet!

Excellent for multi-locations!

Pros

How easy it was to schedule each shift. The scheduler also remembers if that person is frequently on one shift. So it makes scheduling a breeze if you have someone that works the same shift every day.

Cons

Since I started using the software things have changed. But for the better. At first I wasn’t sure but they made it super easy to have multiple locations and employees on different schedules. I can’t find a negative thing yet!

Easy and convenient

Overall a really good app to have for your staff

Pros

Easy to use for all of our staff I love how you can see all your shifts in advance also there’s an option to turn on an alarm to remind you of your shift

Cons

I wish it look like more of the desktop layout versus the app only out

Others Programs

I think this could be a great program, as I have used other ones. This one I think could really advance and make it great. I have tried to reach out to customer service and just get sent to the web page for the answers, which havent been in there. I think there is more things this program could do to make it a one stop shop. I wish it would link to a calander ect, or you would be able to upload files, Docs ect for the staff to see.

Pros

I like that you can see who is all working for the week. I like how it prints out the responsibilities per each person.

Cons

That you cant upload Docs for the staff to see, no files to put things for the staff to see on sales, labor or any sort of spreadsheets. You cant do the scheduling on your mobile device. You cant see the reason why people have took off via mobile

Best scheduler I've used

Makes my ability to keep track of labor much easier than other format I've ever used.

Pros

Ease of use, abilility to customize to my preferences

Cons

Has moments when there is lag between my completed actions and the apps ability to perform the next task (seems like it is playing catch-up sometimes)

Great program

I am able to manage my workers easy without any fuss. All workers have found the program easy to use especially in requesting time off.

Pros

I use the free version so I like that I can use the basics which is all I need. Ease of use, was able to adapt it to fit my cleaning business easily. love that I can access support all the time and they are very prompt and have been able to answer all questions I've had.

Cons

Lately I have found it a bit slow when I want to edit or delete shifts.

Very Easy

Pros

It was easy to get your schedule as well as schedule your employees. It was efficient to have the app right on your phone and be able to open it without putting your password in each time.

Cons

There was nothing that I didn’t like about this program. It was awesome!

OpenSimSim Review

Pros

This is the best employee scheduling software. It's made for managers in the company to communicate with their teams and understand their whereabouts and what they are busy with.

Cons

For a big company like ours, it needs focus since it can make your phone busy.

Great product and easy to use

I love that it is available for desk top and phone app usage and that I can see when staff have viewed the posted schedule. Very easy to use and the chat support people are super nice and knowledgeable.

Pros

A great product that is free. Very easy to use. Nice, easy to read display. Predictive capabilities when entering staff hours/positions.

Cons

That I can't un-post a schedule once releasing it to more easily fix an error/make a change. That I can only view/print one week at a time vs whole month.

Awesome app with everything I was looking for. Can't beat the price tag!

This app has been a pleasant surprise. It has taken a while to get used to the software, but the customer service is amazing! Their rep is easy to contact for any help you may need. The features I like most are the ability for staff members to input their schedule availability and time off requests, the online software and matching app, the ability to see who's viewed their schedules, and the ability for staff members to drop or swap shifts easily. Updates and kink fixes are done regularly and the software just keeps getting better. Worth the time it takes to learn the new system!!

Pros

Has all of the features I was looking for!

Cons

My staff has had a bit of a hard time picking up on how to use it. Would love to see them sent a link with an overview of the software when they're invited to join your organization in the app.

Love OpenSimSim

Pros

I love that everyone gets there schedule on there app so they always have it. I also love how it totals the hours with a lunch break.

Cons

I don’t like that I can’t block off a block of days for requests off all at once. You have to do each fail individually.

The Best Team Scheduling Software I've Ever Encountered

Pros

Everything honestly. Being able to see my schedule for the week all on one page quickly, to include lunch breaks is extremely convenient when planning other things. I also appreciate the ability to see whom else is working or scheduled at the same time that I am, for various reasons is priceless. Some of the other features offered are not yet being utilized by MRS, but the availability of them excites me lol. Such as submitting time off or PTO requests through the app.

Cons

Nothing really, other than the fact that MRS has not begun utilizing more of the features. I'm positive they will though in the future. It's a very innovative company and the seem to do a lot in order to make our employment with them as pleasurable as possible for us.

Excellent!

All employees can see the schedule. Have eliminated having multiple notes for requests. Employees can be held responsible for their own availability. Don't like that I can no longer see who has read the messages

Pros

Easy to use, customer support is outstanding and specific

Cons

Sometimes app is slow to open. Would like to be able to merge schedules. We use it for different departments. Also would be helpful if ask offs would only go to manager for that department

Basic features for free !

This software has hugely simplified the way that we were doing rosters and cut down on a lot of internal administration time.

Pros

It was easy to pick up and loved that opensimsim offer basic functionality for free.

Cons

The individuals reported it was difficult to put in their availability (not very user friendly)

Makes Scheduling a Breeze!

It has made scheduling staff so so much easier for me! Anyone can pull out their phone and see who's working if they need to switch a shift etc..

Pros

Easy to use. Staff love the app and the ease of booking time off etc.. I go weeks ahead based on peoples availability.

Cons

I don't really have an issues to report to be honest. None that I've ran into anyway. Occasional user error from staff with regards to booking time off and not setting the hours just days.

Great product

Pros

Customer service is efficient and fast

Cons

Features in the messaging aren’t user friendly

Best app ever

I liked that there as a notification saying there was an update to the schudle and you can put you time requests off on he app.

Pros

Easy to track shifts. Also easy to put request off in.

Cons

Need to be able to find everyone’s number to contact besides through the messaging thing.

I love OpenSimSim

Pros

I love the fact that I can easily change my availability and that I can see everyone working with me to make changes if need be. It’s super easy to request off and keep myself organized.

Cons

I can’t think of much that I do not like.

professional app

as a chef you can share the special dishes to all the staff member there and its very handy

Pros

its more organized and as you can also find the staffs contact numbers and even direct message to them

Cons

as you dont get a notification if you get a direct message

Best scheduling software

Pros

This software is very easy to navigate through. It’s easy to request, schedule time off. I like how you see others that are working that day.

Cons

I actually do not have any cons! I think the software is well appointed! Well done!

Employees love it!

OpenSimSim has reduced management stress, giving them the ability to get the schedule to those who may leave earlier than when the schedule is posted.

Pros

Eliminates paper use, and easily accessible straight from the website anywhere.

Cons

No issues yet. Shift opportunities stated as an option, but management doesn’t utilize that function. So sometimes it can be deceiving and false hope when you initially click it the first 100 times.

Open SimSim is a win win

I would definitely recommend OpenSimSim for any busy restaurant. It makes it so easy to connect to everyone on one forum and you don't have to worry about texting 10 different numbers to get a shift covered or not having someone's phone number, etc. One hundred percent recommend.

Pros

This software is very easy to use and makes managing my schedule and giving up and picking up shifts a breeze. And it's free!

Cons

There are some glitches in the group messaging where the wrong user's picture will appear next to a different user's name, and when you ignore a shift someone has requested you pick up, it does not give the opportunity to put in a reason.