SocialSchedules Reviews - Page 7

Great product, even better customer service

Using OpenSimSim has allowed me to free up time with manual timesheets. As a business owner, it allows me to view schedules for multiple locations with one easy login

Pros

OpenSimSim was easy to set up and great mobile functionality.

Cons

Inability to change an employees name once they have verified their account thru Facebook.

Hillside Farmacy Usage

I enjoy using it, and it helps me use less paper too.

Pros

The instant communication between employee and the creator of the schedule. And the interface of creating the schedule itself.

Cons

Sometimes I think things get messed up and I don’t know how, I’m not sure if it’s a malfunction or user error.

It's very close

I am mostly satisfied, it could use a few more user options.

Pros

The geo mapping. I like that once I have added a job my employees can just open the app and it takes them to the work site.

Cons

There is limited things you can do from you're phone. I also wish when I add a job I could add the client information for billing purposes.

Cardiff Seaside Market

Pros

Easy to use and operate. Able to communicate with employees

Cons

I'd like to be able to create/change schedule from my smart phone

Does what it needs to do

Pros

shfts are all in one place and easy to see, and notifications are an option which i like

Cons

How to block out hours during the day that you are unavailable, one the desktop it is easier, however on the phone and having to clock out the half an hour time blocks can be time consuming.

OPENSIMSIM review

overall experience has been good

Pros

that you can do more with this software than expected

Cons

did not know about the different ioptions

Great for work

Good

Pros

Easy to read & maneuver around app. Straight forward

Cons

Sometimes it logs out automatically without me actually wanting to

This is scheduling made simple

This is my first time using a mobile app scheduling service and so far I’m really liking how easy it is to use overall.

Pros

I like how easy it is to comment, switch shifts, and send messages. I like how I can highlight multiple rows of hours and blocks of time, or simply press unavailable or available all day.

Cons

The thing that I struggle with the most with the app is adjusting my schedule for multiple days. I wish I could scroll day to day when adjusting times in the availability window, but I have to click on the day, select my unavailability, and then save and leave and select the next day. I also wish that there was an indication as to what I scheduled on the calendar view. So if i schedule a whole day off it could appear red, fully available could be green, and if it’s specific hours it could appear as a half green half red circle (this is just an idea). This helps when I’m scheduling multiple days, because it’s easy for me to lose track and say, ok which days did I mark and which days did I miss.

Would love to see some further enhancements

I've been using the free version of OpenSimSim for almost 12 months now. I am impressed by the simple & clean interface & user-friendly menu. A "cut & paste" feature that works from one week to the next would be ideal and make life easier for repetitive shifts. However (for me) the deal breaker is the absence of a "confidential" shift option. In my business I require shift allocations to remain one-on-one and not published to the entire workforce. In the absence of another/ better app I've elected to just use this as an internal admin tool for allocating & editing shifts on the run. Staff get advised of shift details (and changes) the traditional way - email & text messages.

Pros

It has a friendly user interface and it works well

Cons

Unable to cut & paste shifts from one week to the next. The "publish" feature sends the entire company schedule to all employees. I'd like to see the option to keep shift allocations confidential.

This good and it's free? Seriously?

My small team needed a better option for rostering. I tried many programs but my boss would not cover the cost. This came along and saved me. It simplifies rosters, emails thwm to staff and saves me a great amount of time, whixh is crucial in my industry.

Pros

It's free! It does lack a few features that paid software has but for the price, this is an excellent bit of kit.

Cons

Some of the options are a bit limited. Idlike to be able to xolour shifts and title days off. Takes patience to get past user errors

Ease and comfort

Ever since we switched over there has been nothing but good things from the people at OpenSimSim, I personally will not use another scheduler.

Pros

Ease and customer support

Cons

Pros

Easy to use and view my schedule at a glance.

Cons

There could be a better way to view company wide schedules on the desktop

Great platform

Outstanding

Pros

As a GM I love OpenSimSim it’s very user friendly

Cons

Budgeting wasn’t working at first but then did work.

Export to calendar!

Pros

I like the user interface and the ability to easily contact admin or apply for changes in schedule

Cons

I wish that it had the ability to export to the calendar on my computer and phone. And it would be even better if there were an option to have this done automatically.

Amazing Way to keep track

Overall I am very satisfied with the program and I have already referred it to others.

Pros

I love how easy it is to keep track of my workers and how I can easily adjust shifts as needed. I love that I can constantly refer back to it.

Cons

I don't like that I have to save constant templates because shifts change a lot. I would like to do more than one week at a time to keep track of hours. Also, not a fan that I can print the work week shifts.

best scheduling app

Its free!

Pros

Super easy to use! Best free scheduling app out there

Cons

You need laptop or desktop to use full features

It has been great overall.

Pros

The ease of use. Employees can switch, request time off, and check the weeks schedule all from the app.

Cons

It got better after the update, but creating schedules can be difficult. I would like to be able to assign another worker easier instead of having to unassign the shift first.

Open sim review

Love it

Pros

Easy to use, helps keep me organized, it’s great

Cons

I haven’t found anything I don’t like about it yet

Schedulimg

Pros

It's free, and meet all of my expectations,easy to use

Cons

I don't thinks that there anything i didn't love about the app

OpenSimSim Review

Pros

I like that there is a messaging feature within the app. This made it easy to communicate with my coworkers both individually and in group format.

Cons

It is too difficult to swap shifts. It should be more easily accessible for employees to do on their own.

My Life is Easier

It is easy to keep my weekly labor hours under control with the running total of hours for the week. It is easy to have my staff submit timeoff requests and monitor there own hours. It has absolutely been a positive experience.

Pros

The ability for my staff to be responsible for knowing their own schedules via looking at their phones. I also am appreciative of the ability to set up a basic weekly template to make new weeks schedules easier. I tried a couple of different scheduling solutions, and this by far met my needs the best.

Cons

I'd like more of a notes area for the week to add in forecast level of business, prior to doing scheduling.

Great for Small Business

We have appreciated the overall support from the OpenSimSim team.

Pros

I love the ability to love prior schedules and just paste to future weeks. We have been using OpenSimSim for more than 2 years and it was a huge improvement from the manual process we used. The ability to use the app for our associates has greatly improved our scheduling efficiency and reduced the errors in availability and scheduling.

Cons

We have had no issues with the software.

Opensimsim review

Pros

I can see who else is working with me each day.

Cons

I wish I could see the total hours I have in a week.

Great product for small business

Pros

We love this scheduling app it is so easy to use and it is accessible from mobile devices for all team members. There is little no ramp up time for adding new employees and changes can be made on the fly. Best of all we do all of this using the free version of the software! . As a small business budget is very tight, home are the days of excel spreadsheets and emails

Cons

There is nothing we do not like about the software.

Review for OpenSimSim

It works for what we need it for.

Pros

Easy to use. Easy for my employees to access.

Cons

As the administrator, I cannot enter in my employee availability or see it to help assist in making schedules. Notes that are posted for each day are not seen by employees.