Oracle HCM Cloud Reviews

3.83/5 (46 reviews)
Pros
  • Gets the Job done
  • Payroll Management system report view UI
  • All of the vast Functionalities, the abilities the system has that really help our entire organization
  • End user experience is highly intuitive and required little training. Also like the mobile functionality as well
Cons
  • Outdated, sluggish, repetitive
  • Use case entity relationship Class Diagram Activity diagram
  • Support sometimes takes a long time to resolve some issues, especially for payroll timing in some cases
  • Unclear on new recruitment software. I know taleo, but I'd like to see more on the new recruitment tool.
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Hope Zhang

Good so far, expecting to go live with more functionalities

Switzer Rogers

Very promising global functionality

Used occasionally for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-03-22

Pros
Global capabilities - but it is not implemented in current company. I like the unified platform and integration advantages

Karen Jones

Much too painful to administer

Reviewed 2017-09-14
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
Great customer community to provide support. Don't know what I would do without them, as the system is definitely NOT intuitive to use.

Cons
Administration of the system is too cumbersome, and basic functionality that is available standard with other systems is not available in Learn.

Likelihood to recommend: 3/10

Kendra Snow

Tough implementation, but great configuration options

Reviewed 2018-03-21

Pros
I like the amount of configuration options. It helps us meet our requirement needs to adapt our complex policies.

Cons
Not really end user friendly. Some of that comes from a not so great implementation, but some is that oracle picked practicality over prettiness. Partly why we picked it, but makes user adaptability harder.

Anonymous

good experience excellent way to manage databases I recommend it, his other complements reinforce it

good

Pros
what I like the most is that I can liberate a lot of space and on a computer, their databases are excellent I totally recommend it

Cons
I have nothing bad to say about this program, I have not been using it for a long time and it has not given me any kind of problems

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

CJ Howard

Very intuitive

Pros

Cons
Customer support sometimes difficult. Navigating all the Oracle resources can also be difficult. Would like a more centralized learning exp

Terry Martin

Hcm usage

Reviewed 2018-03-20

Pros
Vast functionality in the solution we are using which we need for our organization to drive the results we are after

Cons
We are not experiencing too many cons at the moment with the Oracle HCM Cloud solution ... mostly like the vast functionality

Rhonda Gillespie

Evolving

Reviewed 2018-03-20

Pros
I like the integration concept that replaces several disparate tools we have been using. great user experience for our organization.

Cons
The tool still lacks key functionality and usability features and we are waiting for those to be added.

Dustin Puchalla

Still implementing

Reviewed 2018-03-20

Pros
Functionality of the software and the ability to make it a streamlined processes for the entire organization.and team

Cons
Unable to customize to meet the requirement of some business processes as of yet but we are working on it

Suman Bysani

Great product with improvements required

Reviewed 2018-03-21

Pros
Great and easy to use that can help customers with their day to day tasks and integrations with other customer products

Cons
Need more functionality and integrations added to the product and need more implementation partners to be educated

Teresa Johnson

Implemented Cloud beginning this year. Overall support with Oracle and Deloitte was great.

Reviewed 2018-03-20

Pros
Employee Self service is the feature we like the most - it is very helpful to our organization and to our workforce

Cons
No ability to derive fields from an array of data attributes or guard rails for edit checks for field values.

Kyley Shinead Eagleson

Works as it should

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2019-01-21

It seems to work well for our company. Requests are responded to quickly so I know my supervisor is being notified of requests right away.

Pros
We use this to manage things like time off requests and compensation explanations. It works well and is pretty intuitive to use.

Cons
It can be tricky to navigate time off requests. I often chose the wrong option on my first try and have to back out and re-select the correct thing.

Renee Moeddel

We have gone thru demos and like the fluid ease in sel service.

Reviewed 2018-03-22

Pros
I like that it is configurable. I am really interested in the HR help desk. I like the improvements in labor relations. I like the improvements in self service Ben admin

Cons
Still want to learn about reporting and how can access the data for more complex data requests. We are worried about changing our processes to stop the customizations we have today.

Ali Siddiqui

Oracle Works!

Reviewed 2017-02-02
Review Source: Software Advice

Our company implemented Oracle HRMS and we have been so happy that we did. A good product, nice features and useful if the scale is large - else, it might prove to be a bit costly. A good one to recommend!

Kourtney Burrows

Sluggish and Not user friendly

Reviewed 2016-12-05

Oracle HCM seems outdated, sluggish and not intuitive. Icons and user capabilities do the job, but miss the mark in my humble opinion.

Pros
Gets the Job done

Cons
Outdated, sluggish, repetitive

Likelihood to recommend: 2/10

Anonymous

SM

Reviewed 2019-04-11

Pros
Payroll Management system report view UI

Cons
Use case entity relationship Class Diagram Activity diagram

Stephen Troy

Awful integration process.

Reviewed 2017-10-03
Review Source: Software Advice

I called Software Advice for help and this is is the survey I received back.

Pros
Literally nothing. I am two months behind on my launch schedule. This has cost me an additional fee. We're a small business. This has been a disaster. Profoundly disappointed in the recommendation.

Cons
I think the pros covered it. Extremely disappointed with the Software Advice, Oracle, and the integrator. It's been almost an impossibly bad process.

Shriya Chandra

Great one

Reviewed 2018-04-23

Pros
Oracle Human Capital Management Cloud is a great software for the organizations who need a solution that is personal.By using this tool you can make quick and easy decisions,its great to unlock the potential of your workforce.

Cons
Oracle HCM is simply powerful tool.By this you can prepare your organization for the digital economy.Its good in terms of customer support.

Mohamed Bahaa

This Review for Middle eastern only as I don't know how it's working for US & Europe

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-12-19
Review Source: Software Advice

it is selling because it has Oracle name

Pros
it has some good features as workflow configuration and Customizable forms, also the System has some good reporting capabilities

Cons
1- UI is very bad. 2- System Implementers doesn't seem to know how to configure the System. 3- too many customization needed to meet simple business requirements which will cost money and Time with no guaranteed end result. 4- Customer Support is too slow 5- Bugs pop up and disappear all the time with no proper explanation 6- You pay tons of money not only what was contracted for the customization and it would be 2-3 years for the system to may work properly

🤖 Erica Pakasi 🚀