Organimi Reviews

4.22/5 (121 reviews)
Pros
  • The ease of building my organization chart.
  • The ease to use and all of the capabilities
  • Ease of use. Drag and drop feature is very good.
  • Ease of use and ability to link profiles from Linkedin
Cons
  • So far I have not ran across any cons...
  • Trying to print was extremely challanging
  • It's takes a while to understand how it work s
  • Only flaw was adding positions at the secretarial level
recommended this to a friend or a colleague

Newbee user

Reviewed 2019-02-03

Pros
I would say the easy to look at interface and overall user experience. From a managerial point of view it is definitely useful when trying to show how the organisation flows throughout all departments.

Cons
Some of the features I wanted to use did not have obvious access and I had to spend some more time to find them than I would have liked.

Diana Orozco

Great buy for trendy org chart

Reviewed 2019-02-05

I have not had to call in to customer service but have enjoyed navigating through the features.

Pros
I love the chart and ability to add and remove roles/people etc. That part is great. The online layout looks amazing.

Cons
Setting up a complicated structure seems a bit challenging. Also being able to print the chart as it appears in Adobe I have not mastered.

Anonymous

easy use , but not enough function. need to pat more for upgrade.

Reviewed 2017-12-14

Pros
easy to use, easy function, not complicated. friendly interface. great for beginning and mid level user .

Cons
not enough function. Cant print with right scale at right size paper. always needs to upgrade to get few more.

Response from Organimi

Hi there. Thanks for your review! It's really nice to hear that you found the software easy to use. Yes, for a fully functional account for more than 50 members we require an upgrade. Feel free to send me an email if you have feature requests. We love to hear from users! Best, Nicole - Organimi Customer Support Rep

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Jon Kirchner

Org chart deliverables

Reviewed 2018-10-22

I think after you get over the learning curve how where to go to accomplish your edits, it's pretty intuitive. I would say overall I think it has met our goals and created deliverables that have been useful.

Pros
I like how you can export a .csv, update fields and import that back into the software. That allows for a lot of batch processing that expedites the work. I also like how you can save a PDF as a deliverable.

Cons
I've occasionally had issues with datapoints that I change/update that dont stick when I go to the next screen. I assume its because it's HTML and it didn't "save" the change. I've learned to click elsewhere first before I apply the change. That fixes the issue most of the time.

Patricia Murray

Works very well for a straight forward organizational chart without a lot of flexibility.

Reviewed 2017-12-22

I was able to create a chart from scratch very quickly.

Pros
Roster driven and easy to create and edit. The option to color-code positions is also a nice feature. Easy to share with colleagues and print.

Cons
Not flexible enough. Could not increase font size enough or move things around to fit better on a slide for example.

Likelihood to recommend: 1/10

Zachary Roberts

One thing

Reviewed 2018-10-25

Overall I like the product and would recommend it to others.

Pros
I love the software and how easy it is to add people to the org chart.

Cons
My main issue is around future Org charts. We have a 5 year plan. It would be nice that once I fill or delete associates they fall off or get added to the future org chart.

demi adelusi

good product - still needs a bit more development

Reviewed 2017-12-18

easy of use and maneuverability

Pros
easy of drag and drop - regarding employee boxes/ colour coding of different types of employees and also the ability to pull employee pictures from social media (linkedin)

Cons
duplications/wrong name spellings cant be edited - meaning the employee number quota limit is reached quickly regardless of amendments - meaning having to chase extra employee credits

Response from Organimi

Hi Demi! Thanks for the compliments! You can edit roster information by following the instructions here: https://organimi.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002239474-Editing-Member-Roster-Information-v5. Good luck! Kind Regards, Nicole - Organimi Customer Support Rep

Eric Fizzell

My experience has been very positive. Functionality is fantastic and provides clean looking charts.

Reviewed 2017-12-14

A

Pros
The ease of use and clean presentation. New features allow me to display Org Units with many reports in a stacked way rather than on the same line which greatly enhances readability. The cost is fantastic for what it is, especially compared to competitors.

Cons
The processing time to convert to PDF could be improved, though given it's a web application it processes fairly quickly.

Response from Organimi

Hey there, Eric! It's fantastic to hear that you have had a positive experience with Organimi so far! We hope you continue to see value with it in the future. We have added more functionality in Version 5 if you haven't checked it out yet. Would love to hear your thoughts on it. Kind Regards, Nicole - Organimi Customer Support Rep

Argie Zoubroulis

Reviewed 2018-10-30

Pros
Very intuitive and easy to use; helpful compiling company organization

Cons
Only flaw was adding positions at the secretarial level

Morisa Guy

Reviewed 2019-02-08

Pros
The different features such as adding content and colors to the individual roles

Cons
Trying to print was extremely challanging

Carlos Guzmán Ruiz

Great organizational tool

Reviewed 2019-08-22

Pros
Recently purchased for my team to work on a very large multinational chart. It offers a lot of features and and easy to build templates. We were happy with the purchase overall. It runs on a pricey side.

Cons
it crashes a lot, but the customer service employees were very diligent with the issues and helped us out.

Glenn Caldwell

Great Product

Reviewed 2018-10-26

This is the first time we've actually had an org chart that employees can view; it's a fantastic tool for both existing employees and new hires. It is also useful to share with the public. Well worth the cost.

Pros
The ease of building my organization chart.

Cons
I wish there was more ability to manipulate the lines from box to box.

Anonymous

Would like to be able to drag & drop things, more intuitive

Used occasionally for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2017-12-28

Pros
Visual representation of the org is somewhat helpful for organization purposes - mostly just for Sr. leadership

Cons
It doesn't seem worth the money, it's just 1 chart that we consult infrequently in reality. Would use for free but might not buy again.

Likelihood to recommend: 3/10

Stacy Perro

multiple org charts

Reviewed 2019-02-04

Customer support has been great and very efficient. Overall, the use of the software has been a great addition.

Pros
The system is user friendly, pleasant looking, and offers many features.

Cons
The inability to take action on multiple charts within an organization versus taking action individually.

Ryan Crosby

A bit of a letdown

Reviewed 2017-12-15

Pros
Easy to set up and I like that you can move around the people in the org chart. It makes it easy to control changes.

Cons
You need to have integration with Excel. Need to ingest a template the fact that you can't start off there kills your product's use for me.

Response from Organimi

Hey, Ryan! Oh no, sorry to hear Organimi was a letdown for you :( Instead of importing from excel, you can manually build out the chart but we find it a bit of a slower process that way. Email me directly if you need help getting started and we will have someone walk you through a solution! Best, Nicole - Organimi Customer Support Rep

Likelihood to recommend: 1/10

Prospecting

Reviewed 2018-10-19

Overall- use this tool for prospecting and to build a clear picture of the orgs I'm working with.

Pros
Ease of use and ability to link profiles from Linkedin

Cons
Sometimes can be hard to structure orgs like you want- more flexibility to drag and drop would be helpful.

Jeremy Mitchell

Awesome Org Chart

Reviewed 2019-02-01

By having the org chart and directory, this gives employees information about coworkers positions and puts a face with a name for those who work remote.

Pros
It's easy to use and update as needed. Able to link this to our intranet.

Cons
So far I have not ran across any cons...

Jenny McElhany, SPHR

Easy to Use Org Chart Tool

Reviewed 2019-02-01

Pros
This tool is simple and easy to use. It allows me to create a basic org chart, allow other administrators to access, and to share with non-administrators. I was able to upload my current employee roster and easily create jobs, structure, and assign individuals to roles. Our organization has multiple companies, products, and departments and the tool allows me to easily reflect that in the chart.

Cons
I would like to be able to keep a history of previous org charts within the tool. This either does not exist, or I haven't figured out how to use this feature.

Smitaa Balaji

Very easy to use

Reviewed 2019-01-25

Awesome.i needed to make it chart urgently and I was just expecting very basic stuff. I ended up making mind blowing charts by departments which were very much appreciated.

Pros
Ease of use. Drag and drop feature is very good.

Cons
It's takes a while to understand how it work s

Great Chart Software

Reviewed 2019-09-12

Organimi is a chart software that makes it easy to represent information about your company in a simplified manner.

Pros
Organimi is easy to use and can be tailored to your needs. Your work can be backed up. I like the connection you can make to LinkedIn when constructing a chart. Also, it is easy to rearrange things as you need and as your company changes.

Cons
I think the printing/exporting capabilities could be a little better overall. There are also not a lot of options to personalize what you do, but Organimi does provide some nice aesthetics in general.

Elysha Hargrove

Reviewed 2018-10-19

Pros
The ability to customize (both appearance and individual details).

Cons
1. unable to manually adjust the placement of individuals within the chart. 2. Printed version of chart appears too small.

Anonymous

Organimi after a couple of months

Reviewed 2018-10-19

Pros
- What it does, it does well - Streamlined UI that once you get used to the quirks works well

Cons
- LinkedIn search fails very often - Not easy to collaborate with others

Blanca Fradera

Organimi Organized Us!

Reviewed 2019-01-25

We were able to map out our organization (church) with all its ministries. Very helpful!

Pros
The ease to use and all of the capabilities

Cons
Took a while to get used to the process - would be nice to have a "how to" video

BRENDA SIGAFOOS

Fishin

Reviewed 2019-01-25

Any easy flexible way to create org charts.

Pros
It is very easy to use and creates a very nice Org Chart

Cons
A few times I thought that all of my data disappeared.

Josephine rego

Great visualization!

Reviewed 2019-01-25

Pros
How dynamic it is! I love that updates are made real time.

Cons
When pulling in LinkedIn photos it doesn't always find the correct individual.