Paperbell

Payments, contracts, scheduling, & admin – all in one place.

visit website

Paperbell Reviews

DM

Dan M.

I love that I can focus on what I do best which is coaching and the rest is taken care of.

CG

Caroline G.

I love how easy it is to set up packages and recurring appointments. The Stripe Integration was easy to set up, and I love that there is E-mail Marketing built in.

BJ

Brandon J.

Cons

Some of the key client features are missing and I will therefore have to look for a different tool.

Whitney L.

It just doesn’t fit the relationship I’ve already built with them. The last challenge would be the inability to incorporate coupon codes or discounts.

DB

Damon B.

4.5

I left Acuity For Paperbell

I love it. I love the personal touch of the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], I love the responsiveness and Love feeling like i'm creating a partnership with this company.

Pros

I love the feel, the design of Paperbell. It keeps my clients in the same high level visual from my sales page to the checkout process. It is easy to use, easy to update and easy for my clients to navigate

Cons

I'm not getting the text reminder features. Slowly great features are being added but I'm also paying twice as much as I did with Acuity.

Streamlined my workflow and created a better client experience!

Paperbell is the perfect platform for coachings. I love that we can schedule group and 1-on-1 calls and the clients have complete control of the experience. This lightens the lift on our customer service and tech teams while providing a better client experience.

Pros

Scheduling regular 1-on-1 calls for my clients used to take multiple products, integrations, and workflows to make happen. I'd get regular emails like "hey do we have a call this month? How can I schedule it?" With paperbell, clients are able to schedule calls whenever they need to and I know that they are getting exactly what they've paid for! No more manually tracking who is due for a call and who has not. The autoresponder feature also allows me to give them instant access to all deliverables the moment they purchase.

Cons

I would love Paperbell to hook up to Zapier so I can create auto-logins for my learning platform at the time of purchase as well as add to my email software.

Paperbell Beta Client

Fairly easy to navigate and could probably run it by myself without the assistance of a VA. Most questions have been answered quickly by Paperbell. Still haven't fully deployed with clients because it doesn't allow me to sync to more than one calendar and I have two in play

Pros

Fairly simple to find way around and set up without tutorials. Clean look and feel Beta pricing Bonuses [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] track record and specific knowledge of my field

Cons

Need access to more than one calendar in the scheduling tool Would like to be able to populate the client roster and start communications with them before a package is purchased. Would like it to be more visually customizable to match my brand and not be a "paperbell" experience from a client perspective. Would like an easier way to find the support tutorials! Would like to be able to preview and test client experience end to end before signing up a client and having them get random emails from me

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, Amy! Since you published your review we've added many of the features you requested, including custom branding. I hope you decided to roll out Paperbell across your coaching practice. :)

Great Out of the Gate

I've become one step closer to centralizing my transactions and other hub activities, to one primary location. This will inevitably make it run smoother and save me more time.

Pros

The fact that it pulls together all the core features I need to run my coaching business - payment, scheduling, notes, and administrative details like how many appointments are remaining.

Cons

There are a few features that are missing for me that are a necessity, and that includes integration with an autoresponder (like MailChimp).

Thank you for your review, Derek! We're pleased to share that we've released many new features since you published your review, including the ability to integrate with Mailchimp or any other autoresponder via Zapier. :)

Great product and I've only scratched the surface

I love being part of something new and I love how they're developing it all the time and I'm able to access all the new features as they're created.

Pros

I think it's a great scheduler, payment processor and coaching admin tool in one. I have been very well supported by the creators of Paperbell since inception and feel that they are really responsive to questions.

Cons

I wasn't happy about it only working for individual coaching but now they've launched the group coaching option so I'm thrilled!

Great all-in-one system for scheduling and payment for coaching clients

Scheduling, booking and delivering coaching - it's ideal for all of this!

Pros

So nice to have a single system to manage everything vs. different systems spread all over the place. This tool is really ideal if you have a coaching business and I've already recommended it to several coaches I know who are doing things the manual way.

Cons

It's really focused on just coaches, not in having a full eCommerce store - not really a con, just that it's good at the primary use case of helping coaches automate their business which is what it's designed for.

Keeps getting better!

Pros

Great customer service! New features added frequently. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and her team are committed to excellence and are always improving it.

Cons

It's new software so there are occasional glitches and it doesn't always work very smoothly. Some of my clients have had trouble using it. However, the customer service team addresses issues very quickly.

Thank you for being a customer, Whitney! It sounds like we've now resolved any glitches you mentioned here. :)

Paperbell helps a Business Coach, Advisor & Training Business

I had one support ticket when I was starting and the prompt reply answered my question. For the price, this is a #musthave piece of software for any Coach. It does so much for such a small investment. Plus, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and her Team are the real deal. I have been a user of their other program (MeetEdgar) for 2+ years and they have always delivered and have been doing regular updates.

Pros

Set up was very easy, even for a non-tech person like me. I was especially pleased with how easy the integration was with my payment processor. The cloning feature was very easy to use as I have used it for offering my longer programs as they can get the best price at one payment but can opt for monthly payments. After a new client call the other day they needed a custom plan with me. In minutes I designed it on Paperbell and had it to my prospect. So much quicker and easier than building a new webpage on WP.

Cons

Two things that I am hopeful they may improve this great program in the future. Enable the online calendar to operate with Apple iCal and that you could sell a service, like a video training program, with zero phone calls included.

Thank you Dan, we're thrilled to hear you're loving Paperbell! And you can now sell a package that has no phone calls, a feature you mentioned wanting in your review. :)

Gives you a fast & simple online store

Very positive. It has been a valuable tool in helping me rethink my offerings so I can charge more for my services while delivering an easy buying experience to my clients.

Pros

I love that the look is very clean and not distracting and the template guidesme through the process of setting up an online store without needing any technical knowledge.

Cons

Sometimes the admin pages feel very siloed and I need a dozen tabs open on my screen just to find what I need or make a small edit. I also wish there were a few more advanced tools/features like branding for my company name (feels weird to have to put my business name as my first/last name just to get it to appear correctly), Or reordering how products appear on the store page, or creating package pages with groupings of products, Etc.

Thanks for your review, Jessica! We're pleased to share that we've released many new features since you published your review, including custom branding and the ability to re-order packages.

Minimalist, effortless ease

Pros

I love having switched to Paperbell for scheduling all my coaching calls with clients. The interface is minimal and gorgeous - NO CONFUSION for the client! - and super easy for me to set-up. I especially love being able to create a biweekly schedule with ease.

Cons

It's in the early stages and it's clear there's a ways to grow. I'm eager for a few more features to roll out that I've been promised are in the works. In the meantime, I'd call it GOOD ENOUGH for now, and I love not having to pay for extra bells and whistles I really don't need.

Great Tool! Needs Just a Bit of Customization

Paperbell has made it easier for my clients to see when I'm available, and taken away the time I had to spend sending out individual quotes and invoices.

Pros

I love how easy it is to set up packages and recurring appointments. The Stripe Integration was easy to set up, and I love that there is E-mail Marketing built in!

Cons

I wish the user experience could be customized more. Being able to display my logo/brand colors instead of just my name, so that I can provide a look and feel that is more consistent with my website.

All in one scheduling, payment, client management

Pros

I'd been waiting for a product like this for 5 years. I've been using Calendly, Gmail, Drip, and Square to coordinate my client process. I've now replaced all of that with Paperbell! The backend is intuitive and has a clean design. Customer service is a breeze and friendly.

Cons

Paperbell is still missing some features, like multiple users. However they listen to their customers and are adding new features in order of priority.

A Great Coaching and Scheduling Tool

I was always looking for and wanting to offer art mentoring, but I knew that the logistics side would be way too time consuming. So when I discovered Paperbell I knew I needed it!

Pros

Paperbell is super simple to use and set up. Once you've got your packages created, then it's just a matter of sharing the link with the segment of your list that you're offering your service to. I love the seamless interfacing with Google calendar!

Cons

There aren't any for me! I thought of a couple of things that might be cons, but after emailing support they implemented changes to corrected any pain points that I had.

Excellent product for Coaches!

I was really surprised and happy with Paperbell! I'm thankful that I took the chance with them.

Pros

Paperbell provides everything that I need to run my coaching practice efficiently. It's really simple to use, looks great, and has made this part of my work stress-free!

Cons

It would be great if potential clients didn't have to create an account for a discovery call.

Sensible, pretty and it works!

Pros

1. The STELLAR customer service - [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and her team always responds, specifically and honestly. You never receive a reply and wonder if the person on the other end actually read your email. 2. It does what it says it'll do and does it WELL. Everything runs smoothly, no lagging. 3. It's intuitive, so if you already have your sales copy, testimonials etc. at hand, it takes no time at all to set up. You don't need to take a course or hire someone else to set it up for you. Paperbell just makes sense. It's saved me a ton of time and now I can really focus on serving my clients.

Cons

It's only a couple of months old right now, so I assume there's more to come. No complaints at all, more a wish list: - a contract-signing feature (there is a workaround though) - more nuanced appointment setting options (hours, instead of days; packaged-based instead of one overriding setting)

I'm really enjoying Paperbell so far!

Paperbell has been so fantastic — I didn't even know I needed it until I decided to start testing it! (I saw it was from the folks at MeetEdgar and that sold me on giving it a try.) But now I rely on it for my business!

Pros

I really love the ease and beauty of Paperbell. It looks sleek and professional and is extremely easy to use. It's integrated seamlessly into my business and I rely on it for the work I do with my clients!

Cons

No cons — the product is still growing and adding great new features all the time.

Simple Integration with all aspects of my coaching business

I have really enjoyed the overall experience with Paperbell. Customer support has been great and I appreciate that it is simple to set up and use, and integrates with all of my current processes to make running my business even easier than before Paperbell. It saves me a ton of time by handling all payments and scheduling, eliminating the need to chase down unpaid invoices and removing me from the scheduling process.

Pros

I really like how simple the product is to use and how easily it integrates with the existing processes within my coaching business.

Cons

I would like it if all information were to automatically populate under a client's profile, as sometimes it takes a bit of searching to find certain pieces of information (for example, answers to survey questions). Also the ability to delete coaching packages no longer in use.

Solid choice, albeit with limited range

Enjoyable, but more stripped down than expected. I appreciated how quickly I was able to set up my coaching/consulting services. I was expecting to be able to invoice current clients rather than making them go to the website, set up an account, choose their package, and pay for it. It would be less desirable for new clients, but I definitely wasn’t going to have my current clients go through hoops...

Pros

I appreciate the setup guidance. Smooth!

Cons

No way to invoice current clients or to give discounts without creating a completely different SKU/product

Thanks for your review, Damon! We're pleased to share that we've released many new features since you published your review, including the ability to create coupon codes. :)

Paperbell is awesome!

I love that the questions I had while setting up were answered quickly and even demonstrated, so I could see how the features work.

Pros

I love how easy this software is to use. The way it's set up encourages a clarity in packaging my services and products in a way that makes sense. I love that it converts times zones for clients to see my availability and that there are ways to make certain offers private. I love the follow up emails and reminders for clients too. Phenomenal value and an amazing, practical software.

Cons

I have no complaints! I wish that I could have integrated my current clients (before paperbell) into the system for ease of scheduling and appointment reminders.

Streamlines the client onboarding process

Helps me streamline the onboarding process so there's less back and forth

Pros

Easy and intuitive to set up. Easy to create a package and use this to streamline a client saying yes!

Cons

There are a couple of nuances that I need e.g. adapting session lengths if needs be and creating a slightly different process for a discovery call which doesn't cost anything. I have emailed and got wonderful reply and customer service and feel I've been heard and that these suggestions have been taken on board which I'm happy about.

Thank you for your review, Siobhan! We're pleased to share that we've released many new features since you published your review, including changing session lengths and modifying the order of the checkout process.

Easy to use. Beautiful interface.

Pros

I found this software very easy to set up. It provides everything I need and is just set and forget. It takes care of all the aspects that I need.

Cons

The ability to space appointments easily. Block off whole mornings.

Grreat Product

Overall, this is a great addition to my toolbag. It does not do everything I need yet, but I suspect it will soon. Love working with any [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] product, she has the awesome ability to see things from the right level.

Pros

I love the ability to have everything in one spot, and the ability to send me customers there

Cons

I would like the ability to create a type of proposal so when I talk to clients on the phone they can process thru Paper bell and use the back end to make an appt, etc.. Sometimes it is cumbersome to get them there and they prefer to use another method of payment it checks, PayPal or stripe directly.

Functional but not intuitive

Pros

I like Paperbell in that it's a great way to host all of my packages in one place, and it guides me to fill out fields that I may not have thought of otherwise.

Cons

Once you develop a package, it's hard to figure out where it's hosted. Also, there's 0 customization which means that I can't brand it. Finally, there's no way to put in a discount code.

Thanks for your review, Brett! We're pleased to share that we've released many new features since you published your review, including custom branding and discount codes. :)

Great software, easy to use and implement

If they introduced the above feature, I would have stayed with Paperbell. It was the only thing missing for me

Pros

Support was great. Questions answered straight away. Looks great from user end. Loved how I could set up questions and scheduling was fairly easy

Cons

Unable to set seperate schedules for different packages.

So far SO GOOD

They’ve been great at responding to emails.

Pros

It means I have a way of organising my business and selling my coaching and courses through, even before my website is up.

Cons

For a new coach it’s a bit of a budget stretch but I know it will be well worth it once I have more clients and courses available!