All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Papershift Reviews

Reviews Summary

Pros

Overall we had a great experience with Papershift so far. Especially the support is excellent and very supportive when one is having issues or need help with certain features.

Volker P.

Read the full review
The customer support is great and very helpful but since the program is very easy to handle and self-explaining there were not many situations where I needed their support yet.

Vera G.

Read the full review
After four months, a lot of gain in time of our leaderships and a lot of appreciated reduction of bureaucracy we really recommend this software.

Julian K.

Read the full review

Cons

There is no users manual, only a few videos which don't even cover all basic features. There are so many options that you can get lost trying to figure out how to adjust the tool.

Amira K.

Read the full review
We have had no suggestions for improvement or problems so far.

Christiane W.

4.5

never without papershift again

i save so much time and its all digital. i love it.

Pros

i love the support. always friendly :)

Cons

u need a lot time to learn to work with it.

Good Software for Owner

Pros

The Shiftplan is very food to use. For Position Manager as well. Easy to configure

Cons

The Usability for Workers. It will be easier if workers can use a app and login without private mail account. Maybe Personal-ID oder personal Keyword. Not in a browser. In a Android or iOS app.

Good but not good enough.

The operation of Papershift is not intuitive. You have to work with it for a long time so that all functions become clear.

Pros

- Time span freely selectable in 'evaluation' & 'time tracking'. - Search function in 'vacation' & 'time tracking'.

Cons

- No public holidays will be displayed. - Over time is onely available via 'user' -> 'evaluation'. No 'button' on the left side. - Calendar/ overview with holiday of colleagues is hidden.

Hello Christian, thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback (positive and negative). Regarding the cons you mentioned: Public holidays should be marked in the calendar (blue font and a note with the holiday) and in the evaluation (blue "f" button). We are currently working improving the employee dashboard (top button) and will most likely incorporate the overtime there. Absences from your colleagues can be viewed in the calendar view (calendar icon with an x) unfortunately in the mobile view this icon will not show at the moment. If you have any further questions you can always contact our support team. Thanks again for using Papershift. Best wishes. Kevin from Papershift.

Definitive allrounder

Implementing the program in the organisation was rather easy and everybody seemed to get along with it from the very begining very nicely.

Pros

The use is very instinctive and user friendly. It is highly customisable.

Cons

It does crush regularly and sometimer it does take way to long to load.

Really flexible

6 hotels, mostly student staff that needs to change shifts frequently. Different hours every month

Pros

Intuitive to use, fast, platform independent

Cons

App, sometime the menu is confusing. Diagrams would be great.

its a good way to track working time but there are some issues

I work now over 3 years with PS and its a good tool to plan the working time but there are some not so nice things that they dont have a app for the workers that I don't like.but overall its a good tool and work well

Pros

1. Modern 2. Easy to use 3. Mobile compatible

Cons

1. Website to slow 2. No APP for workers 3. To less options for Planing the working time

Hello, thank you for your review. Regarding your feedback, we are currently working on new apps for our customers and we recently released our Plan app that lets you keep an eye on your roster and also on your teams plan. If you contact our support via chat or phone we would like to know what options you are missing when planning your work. Thanks again for using Papershift. Best wishes. Kevin from Papershift

Feedback on the Papershift as a user

Pros

Quite comfy and easy way to track your working hours and check when your colleagues are available in the office thanks to the Calendar week graph

Cons

Sometimes the time counter crashes, especially when you use couple of devices i.e Laptop and phone being not at the desk. This fact disappoints me the most since you need to count the time yourself and contact the admin to make the adjustments.

Hello, thank you for your feedback. The feature you are describing (i.e. multi device tracking) is something we are already working on. We hope that we will soon be able to release this. Thanks again for using Papershift. Best wishes. Kevin

Perfect staff planing

Pros

Papershift is for us a big simplification for the personnel planning. Each department can individually arrange its planning, if an employee works in several departments the planning is very clear and well to coordinate. The support is courteous, reacts quickly and is always open for desired changes, furthermore there are regular updates and improvements.

Cons

Unfortunately not every function from the premium or professional tariff can be booked individually.

Good and Easy To Uwe Team Planner

Pros

- easy to Setup and to use - compies wird statutory requirements - nice UI

Cons

Plans start at 10 Users (5 would be nice)

The one tool I use everyday

There are functionalities for everything I need. It fits perfectly in my daily job. It helps me to manage my times, organise my vacations, track my overtimes.

Pros

Easy to use tool with all the necessary options and beyond. It helps me easily manage, track and organise my times on a daily basis.

Cons

I basically like everything. However the mobile app wasn't on its best, but the web app is good enough to cover the mobile need as well.

Papershift

It is a very good software to plan and coordinate work shifts and PTO. We use it on a daily basis and I would definitely recommend buying it.

Pros

- It is very easy to get accustomed to - Most features are self explanatory - There is a huge number of options to choose from - You can adjust the software to fit your company's needs

Cons

- There is no users manual, only a few videos which don't even cover all basic features - There are so many options that you can get lost trying to figure out how to adjust the tool

Hello Amira, thank you very much for your kind review. Happy to hear that you enjoy Papershift. If you have questions about any options within Papershift you can always have a look at our Helpdesk at https://support.papershift.com If you need more information about something you can also contact our support via chat, email or phone. Thanks again for using Papershift. Best wishes. Kevin from Papershift

easy-to-use

Pros

I like mosteley the planning and vocation tool

Cons

the support / features could be more designated to customers wants. Sometimes some functions just change or get replaced without any possibility to stay at the old status. When asking support they tell, that they will check, but in 2 cases for us nothing happened.

Excellent product

Pros

At our doctors office we were looking for an easy to use software to track our employees working hours. With the support from the Papaershift team it was easy and really straightforward. It’s easy to use for the daily tasks and even the monthly accounting based on the Papershift reports is much easier and faster.

Cons

Sometimes I had some difficulties to find the right settings in the many different settings pages. But as one doesn’t need those on a daily base, it‘s not a big deal.

Bye bye to cumbersome excel worksheets !

Got rid of cumbersome excel worksheets GIven access to to employees More dynamic shift plans

Pros

Within a short time I got rid of the excel worksheet which I used to to my shift planning. Now I can also ask other employees to do this work and the employees love it because they get access to it from their smartphones. I am not using all features but the extract of worked hours goes straight into my accounting system.

Cons

I am looking for a more direct way to print the shift plan without going through export and download. But at the rate of change the product is experiencing I think this will come soon.

A versatile and easy to use Tool

It was good. I barely had any problems and would recommend using it for your company.

Pros

The simpleness. Being able to do your work and applying your times easily, without hassle.

Cons

A little bit slow and that it's accessed through a website. A dedicated app would be much better.

Hello Fatih, thank you very much for your kind review. Regarding an app for our service. We actually already offer a time clock app that companies can use to easily track times. However this is only available as a paid feature. We are also currently working on new apps, so keep your eyes open for news regarding this topic. Thanks again for using Papershift. Best wishes. Kevin from Papershift

First impression after about 4 months

With Papershift we were able to cover the entire staff planning in the logistics centre. Previously, a weekly schedule required around 8 working hours, now the same work can be done in less than an hour, as the shifts can be booked automatically, or weekly schedules can be easily transferred.

Pros

Papershift makes it very easy to display task areas and working times very well and in detail. The support and the customer friendliness are exemplary. Each problem is dealt with individually and very precisely, within the shortest possible time.

Cons

If different time models are to be created within the created shifts, this is only possible if the shift is created with the respective individual times.

Hello Fabian, thank you very much for your kind review. We would really like to help you with your time topic. However I am not quite sure I understand the issue. Maybe you could contact our support via chat or phone so we can help you with that. Thanks again for using Papershift. Best wishes. Kevin from Papershift

Easy Usage, good Functions. Would recommend

Easy organizing of our Team members.

Pros

Easyness of Use, Possibilitys in Adjustments. Great Support.

Cons

Nothing, everything fine. Fully Fulfilling our demands.

Solid product for time tracking

It mostly works

Pros

easy to use multiple languages in the UI IP limit for users

Cons

Sometime slow downs during lunch times too many external scripts and requests to external services in the code

Easy to use, with some strange break time managment

Pros

-Easy Views -Easy Vacation planning -Nice Overview on sliding time account

Cons

- Break time managment not equal to german law, very employer-friendly caclulation

Hello Nils, thank you for your review. Happy to hear that you enjoy Papershift so far. Regarding your issues about the breaks: I think you are referring to our automatic breaks. I am not quite sure what part of the break management does not comply with the German law. Maybe you can get back to me so we can further clear things up. Thanks again for using Papershift. Best wishes. Kevin from Papershift

Feedback from an ice cream shop with 3 branches

Pros

the support ist very good und kindly, easy to use,

Cons

It would be nice to have a function like "Undo". At some point, when I create or delete a layer for several weeks, the casts were gone and I had to start all over again

Very useful, easy in use platform.

Pros

It is very easy to use the platform. It is simple, and allows the superior to have an easy access to all the data kept in the system, so that he can control the hours, holidays, all kind of absences of the worker. It is also very helpful and easy for a worker itself, to have the control of the hours of work done, to communicate with the boss concerning holidays, sick leaves.

Cons

Nothing actually, it is just very helpful, clear and easy to use.

We are excited about Papershift

Pros

The time savings and workload in the duty planning and working time capture.

Cons

Roster printouts are unfortunately only monochrome.

Papershift for HCM

Papershift is an excellent tool for HCM.

Pros

The Papershift software is very user friendly and the many videos are extremely helpfull for a quick start. Everything is very intuitive and easy to establish. The Papershift App for time logging makes it very easy to keep track of the working time for field service employees.

Cons

A test time of 2 weeks is very short if the project is introduced to a new client.

Not Perfect but the right choice

Pros

You have acces from everywhere with every Handheld.

Cons

There are very fews points which I did not like about it

feedback

it was actually very fine

Pros

that you can see exactzly how many hours you worked in a certain period

Cons

it´s difficulty to manage your holidays (half days or maybe hours would be better)

Hello Fabiana, thank you for your kind review. If you create a new absence you can actually disable the option that you are taking the whole day off and instead tell the system the exact times of your absence. I hope this helps you. Thanks again for using Papershift. Best wishes Kevin

Select your country

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.