Papershift Logo

Papershift

Employee scheduling & time tracking software

Papershift Reviews

User ratings

4.5

• Likelihood to recommend8.75/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

The ease of use, the great support (chat or by telephone) and the possibility to make changes in the shiftplan and inform the staff simultaneously without the need to use group chats or so on.

JK

Julian K.

This product is user friendly and I like the feature where you can be able to delete and readd.

EU

Edwin U.

It's super easy to use and I know the HR team has everything organized in easy steps.

Liselot R.

There is no users manual, only a few videos which don't even cover all basic features. There are so many options that you can get lost trying to figure out how to adjust the tool.

AK

Amira K.

The main problem was to get all informations to a single point. With Papershift we have the users and times with Vacations on one place.

SK

Sebastian K.

Missing mobile and tablet app functionalifies.

JC

Josef C.

Papershift users...

Microsoft Excel-logocaret
listing-logo

Microsoft Excel

Compare both
How would you rate Papershift?

Experience with Papershift

I have had very good experiences with Papershift. The training and test phase I could optimally use to start now. Incidentally, I can not say that I'm particularly good with computers. I think in 4 weeks the transition will be made and we will be able to work completely with the system, duty planning, swapping and vacation planning, but also with time tracking. Many Thanks

Pros

Great tool. Spares me as a manager a lot of work, because many processes run automatically. And the employees appreciate the transparency regarding holidays or hourly accounts.

Cons

Unfortunately, not every feature from the premium or professional rate can be booked individually.

Feedback

It's solving the timing issue. It's easy to understand the the time i have worked

Pros

Timing option is easy, and it's nice to see the time one has worked

Cons

There is no con at this software. The set up is easy and provides value

Simple and good

I am very happy , was looking for a simple Softeware to monitor Working Time

Pros

Easy to use in Daily business, online based, app for the iphone

Cons

Interface could be sometimes more intuitive

Easy accessible tool for the whole sales team

Easy to use tool which is great for the agents.

Pros

It offers a nice and clean overview over all the teams and when someone is working and/or absent. Especially in our company, where every agent has his cases as "one face to the customer" you can always give quick answers about the availability of agents. Changing shifts is easy with help of the planer, the overview offers great flexibility.

Cons

The main problems of what I didnt like is because of our company not having implemented every feature. The program itself has not offered any big cons

Easy way to get an overview

Pros

Perfect and easy overview of all shifts and Working days

Cons

The programm is filling the shifts in the morning first, the result is: shifts in the evening are very offen not complete.

Top!

Pros

Günstig, Schnell und responsible . Finde ich sehr gutes App

Cons

Kein , ich finde, also das App hat keine Themes die Mann einsetzen kann! Sonst alles top

Showing original review in German. See translation

Easy and clear presentation

Pros

I like most that one can easily set your availabilities when one is available for work. Also the clarity of the caldera which you can change in different views (week, month) and when there is additional time for work.

Cons

It is not optimized for smartphone in the moment and this is sometimes annoying.

Hello Lukas, thank you very much for your review. If you are not satisfied with our mobile view, maybe you want to try our new Plan app. It lets you check your own and your temas plan at any time. Thanks again for using Papershift. Best wishes. Kevin

Review papershift

Good for the job

Pros

That you can handle everything easily see how many hours you worked and can see everyone else

Cons

That it’s not an app and you have to login every time again

Hello Nick, thank you very much for your review. We are glad to hear that you enjoy working with Papershift. We actually offer two apps at the moment. Our free Plan app where you can see your schedule and your teams plan and our time clock app. However, in order to use the time clock app you will have to talk to an admin before you start using it, as it is a paid service. Thanks again for using Papershift. Best wishes. Kevin

Makes organising your team so much more easy

Pros

Easy, efficient, user-friendly and very helpful in everyday's work life. User friendly so every employee can use it without any problem

Cons

its quit expensive for a start up and there are some functions that seem to be very helpful but form which I don't know what it means and how to use it (checkboxes)

very helpful, a time saver!

Pros

It is very easy and inuitive to use. The customer support is great and very helpful but since the program is very easy to handle and self-explaining there were not many situations where I needed their support yet.

Cons

I find it rather expensive and it would be great if they just offered something like a flat rate for 0-9 employees, 10-19 employees and so on. Also the invoice is not so transparent after registering one or two new employees.

Easy personal planing

At papershift, we use the clearest personnel plan the most. We have always worked with a cumbersome Exaltabelle long which we had to resend again and again. Now we can also easily enter changes and everyone will see it immediately.

Pros

It is easy to understand and also very clear for employees.

Cons

The internet site is slow and loads way too long.

Great way to organize your leaves

It helped to streamline and clearly organize our sick leaves/ vacations/ etc in the company

Pros

I like the ease of use, clear overview and design.

Cons

Some features could be translated into English

Hello Illja, Thanks a lot for your great review. We're really pleased that you are so happy with Papershift. We are constantly working on our product so please do feel free to contact us if you notice any features that haven't been translated yet. Best regards, Alex from Papershift

Papershift, great for managing you team's time

We manage a team of surveyors with this product, it's ideal for utilising our resources to the max

Pros

It's so easy to use and intuitive, from logging on and looking round the system, we were up and running in no time.

Cons

There isn't anything not to like, it's a brilliant simple product

Good Tool for managing your office

Very Good

Pros

By using the tags, it is really easy for us to prepare the requiered information for billings, its much easier to coordinate holidays for the employees. It helps a lot to keep the work structured.

Cons

It would be great to custumize the reports

Makes things easier!

Easy to learn, intuitive user interface.

Pros

It allows me to plan my shifts at any time of the day and I am informed immediatly if there are any changes.

Cons

I can't read more information about a shift, sometimes there would be more to read and it ends with ellipses. Also, the app does not work for me at all, takes very long to open and doesn't show the shifts (I have a Sony Xperia XA1).

Hello Anja, thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with our new Plan app. We are always working on improving our apps and this one in particular as it is very new. Hopefully we can fix your issue with the next update. Until then you can see the complete notes from your shifts (in mobile view) via your profile > assignments Thank you for using Papershift. Best wishes. Kevin

All Good !

Pros

Easy to use and very organised in the structure.

Cons

It was all good, may a Layout change every months is an new option.

Papershift for workforce management

I use Papershift to track and manage time on hourly fee work, allow contractors to track their time on/off easily and to manage my hectic life. It works well.

Pros

Papershift is easy to use, easy to introduce to the workforce and has a very user-friendly interface that is customizable

Cons

The mobile app is not the best but we use the online app mostly anyway. There can be crashes here and there but that is expected from any software.

Hello Robert, thank you for your review. Regarding our mobile app we are actually working really hard on it and are stacking up on developers for our mobile section at the moment. We hope we can improve our current apps in the coming months. Kind regards Kevin from Papershift

poor overall impression

Everyone is hating papershift (also the responsible) in our company. I can't take my free time because Papershift is not able to calc it SINCE 6 MONTHS !!!

Pros

nothing, but it is very colourful :-(

Cons

Changes from superior are not reported by email, time calculation not working since 6 month, confusing design, chat support is very awkward

Hello Carsten, thank you very much for your review. Sorry to hear that you are not happy with Papershift. I would really like to help you with your issues. In order to do so it would be great if you could contact our support (if you do not like our chat you can also call us betwenn 09.00 and 17:00). Hopefully we can help you solve this case, and if we do not find a solution right away we can further investigate. Kind regards, Kevin from Papershift

Review of an employee

Pros

Its easy to use. I can see my shifts in different orders and I can choose my availability very easily.

Cons

I had some problems loging in for the first time but my employer fixed it very soon

Very good software for companys to manage working hours and absences

It is a very good software, which is easy to understand. You can adjust to your needs. The support is very good and fast!

Pros

it's very easy to understand this software.

Cons

i don't know what i can write. For me it is very comfortable as an employee.

Papershift in Daily Business

Pros

Timesheets are easy to see Pricing is ok

Cons

The Moduls are are a little bit confusing

I think is the best software who I check and use bis now

super, support ist very quickly and precise

Pros

very simple and very quickly, support is perfect and very quickly

Cons

I don't found problem bis now, I use 2 month approximately but without any problem.

Einfach zu implementierende Software, deckt fast alle Bereiche ab

Pros

easy-to-go, Software konnte sofort mit den Basic-Funktion eingesetzt werden, Erweiterbarkeit

Cons

Spezialfunktionen sind nicht sofort auffindbar

Showing original review in German. See translation

Easy and organized look

Pros

Many features Easy to use Gives an overview of everybody‘s schedule

Cons

At the beginning you have to get to know everything, but that takes about 10 min in total

Amazing product

Pros

Simple and easy to use, user interface and user experience are done quite well

Cons

It a bit tricky to navigate within web app