Pause Logo

Don’t let things break
when your team takes a break

Pause Reviews

User ratings

4.9

• Likelihood to recommend9.31/10

See full reviews by rating

MB

M B K.

Shreya S.

HV

Harish V.

No leaves mails from the team, as everything directly goes on Pause. No manual tracking who is on leave.

Shreya S.

Nothing to specify, sometimes its confusing for using it.

NS

Nischit S.

Pause has really taken the pain out of applying for and approving leaves.

KG

Khushboo G.

Pause users...

How would you rate Pause?

Crisp and highly efficient

I really like using Pause. Has been super easy to use and very efficient so far.

Pros

I love the fact that this software is completely no-nonsense - serves it's purpose and provides just the right features. It's not overcrowded with lots of frills and complicated integrations. Also, allows us to go check inter and intra-team leaves, birthdays, etc. I could even set up slack reminders for my teammate's special days through Pause. Best part? The Pause bot on slack. Applying for leaves and even getting them approves is literally just a few clicks away. Oh, love the G-calendar integration feature as well. Awesome job, team Pause. Keep growing and helping people take a Pause.

Cons

So, there's this option where Pause will automatically update my status on Slack when I'm on leave - my only issue with this feature is that the leave message/status and emoji are not customizable. Even if it is, I could not find out how to customize it yet. You see when I'm sick and out of office, I wouldn't want a vacation emoji as my status.

Thanks Sanchari, we've passed on the feedback to our concerned team and hope to implement it soon. We appreciate your kind words!

Easy Interface. Thoughtfully done. Does one job the best.

1. Manage leaves records at ease 2. Integration with Slack works like magic for approval 3. Easily plan bandwidth of the team seeing the Calendar view

Pros

Quick onboarding. Well though through solving one purpose in the best way possible. Coming from a Design Studio, make the platform super intuitive and easy to use.

Cons

The functionality of the product is niche. That'll demand companies to use multiple uses for different use cases say like Payroll, etc.

Thanks Harish, we're glad you like the onboarding and that you find the platform easy to use. We're constantly working to improve, so for example, we hope you get the chance to try our new data export function that is designed to work well with the payroll system of your choice!

Pause

Pros

Easy to use, very helpful for tracking employees attendance also applying for leaves ETC

Cons

Nothing to specify, sometimes its confusing for using it

Pause for the win!

Pros

Before Pause, it was difficult to firstly request for leaves and secondly to keep track of how many you have left. Now, it makes all employee's lives so much easier. I use Pause from Slack and it tells me everything I know from how many leaves I have to which teammates are on leave and much more information. It also made us take more leaves which is always a good thing for the mental wellbeing of employees and culture of the company.

Cons

No cons at all! Works like a charm. I can't complain when it's worked 10/10 times.

Supremely easy to use

Pretty great! Highly recommend.

Pros

The web app is incredibly lightweight. Better than any other leave management tool I've come across. Cost-effective too.

Cons

I wish we could add a person to multiple teams.

Thanks Mikami! We're glad you like our product so much. We've passed on your feedback of one person in multiple teams to our product team.

Best Leave Management Software

It is amazing and Pause team has met all our expectations. No matter what idea/suggestion we give them, it is taken seriously and we get the result of the same too. Besides it hats off to the team, as they solved our leave problems, and we are not an easy sane bunch to handle.

Pros

We moved from manually managing leaves and Pause has been a godsend. A great team who is always available for all our queries and solves them very very quickly. Our team is loving it as it is very easy to use, even from our internal communication platform.

Cons

1. No leaves mails from the team, as everything directly goes on Pause. 2. No manual tracking who is on leave. 3. No time tracking and payroll.

Thanks Shreya! We're glad you like Pause so much. We're working to make our email function more powerful, and have passed on your other feedback to our product team.

Very good

Pros

Very good, Easy to use Time saving, Integrated to our grey Hr

Cons

Nothing everything is good and user friendly

Thanks Chandrashekhar! Really appreciate your review

Pause is very easy to use. We love using it here at Slice.

Made leave application and balances lightweight and un-obtrusive.

Pros

Pause is good. I think we will have a hard time in case we do not have it. We mostly just use the Slack integration.

Cons

Doesn't integrate with Payroll. I think they have a workaround for it, but for a company like ours, we definitely need payroll integration.

Thanks for the review and the kind words Asmita! We're happy to hear that it is so useful to you. We're constantly working to strengthen our data export function so that we can play well with payroll systems, and hope you have the chance to use it soon!

Ease of use for volunteer workers

Pros

Super easy way to keep track of time off requests and for us a formal place to submit those requests.

Cons

The Birthday announcement is fun, but we rotated through all the various gifs in the first 2 weeks.

One-stop solution for solution for all leave related queries

Pros

I love the fact that we get to see our leave balance and also the fact that pause notifies us if our other team members are on leave the same day that we are looking to apply for. These features are super awesome and useful and is so underrated. The ease of use of pause is marvelous.

Cons

Can't think of anything that I do not like about pause :)

Thank you! Our team was very happy to read your review and we hope to continue serving customers like you to the best of our ability!

Ease of use and integration with slack!

employees are taking more leave, which we wanted them to. It also helps in keeping transparent who has taken leave that day, so that we don't disturb them. It can also be added to google calendar to sync your leaves with the calendar.

Pros

Love the ease of use. Onboarding a new user is very easy. Integration with slack just makes it very very easy to use

Cons

Nothing really. It has delivered what it promised to do.

Thanks for your kind words Sanjay. We're excited to have you with us, and hope you keep using Pause as much as possible

Increased transparency in leaves management

Pause has really taken the pain out of applying for and approving leaves

Pros

Everyone in the organisation can view their leave balance at any time. Makes my life easier. No need to keep track and communicate this manually.

Cons

Multiple approvers for someone would be helpful

Thanks Khushboo! We've noted your feedback on multiple approvers, and will pass it on to the concerned team. We're glad it makes your life easier!

Pause is a decent software which makes managing leaves in an organization easy.

The overall experience is good so far.

Pros

It is very easy to use and check the leave balance.

Cons

The interface, it can be more descriptive or highlight the user guide somewhere in the first page itself.

Thanks for your kind words Sakshi, we are happy to hear this. We have taken your feedback on making the support documents more easily available into consideration