PCLOGGER Reviews

5.0/5 (7 reviews)

Matt Dec

Really good monitoring and time tracking software

Reviewed 2019-09-09

The biggest problem I had was, lack of information about using computer by my employees. When I implemented PCLOGGER in my team I know exactly how much time spend my employees for duties. Today i know which responsibilities are repeatable, so really fast implemented automation. Thanks PCLOGGER, work efficiency increased in my team about 20%.

Pros
- great customer service (quick troubleshooting resolution), - quick installation process, - intuitive and very easy to use, - low price

Cons
- very slow implementation new features

Krzysztof Kuik

I use PCLogger for almost 1 year. Software is implemented on 4 computers.

Reviewed 2017-08-29

Informations about work of my co-workers. Better control of committment my co-workers. And as result - higher efficiency of work.

Pros
Program is easy to install. Very intuitive. Fast - I have data about co-workers (what they did and what they do at present) in fact on-line. I know how employees spending work day. And what was especcialy important for me at the beginning - easy access to help desk by phone and mailing.

Cons
It would be more convenient for me to have access to more computer printouts. What I know, soon it will be possible.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Jagoda Piotrowska

Great tool to check active job time.

Reviewed 2017-09-08

Pros
Instalation process was quick, also the helpdesk answer to questions are. After some time i gets what i want - amount of active-work time. It gives me objective data about my activity during computer-work. It helps me improve my actions - it shocked me how much time i spend on some websites! The "efficiency" thing works good with me - one number and i can see if my overall activity gets better. Admin panel is rather easy- to-read.

Cons
Right now i can define which websites and apps are positive/neutral/negative ("dictionaries"). It is good , but the dictionaries can be more pre-definied.

Maciej Kozakiewicz

Godd Software

Reviewed 2019-06-20

Pros
Funktionality, Interface, Remote preview.

Cons
Price should be lower for Polish market.

Arkadiusz Szczepa¿ski

Perect for 10+ agency

Reviewed 2017-08-03

Pros
PCLOGGER is very fast to set up and use. It made our supervision on projects much more easier then ever.

Cons
It could have more data exporting options (e.g. microsoft excel format). It would be easier to share results.

Lukasz Mikstacki

The easiest time tracker to install & use

Reviewed 2017-07-25

Save almost 6 hours a week of my own time.

Pros
Simplicity - installation process took 15 sec and you only need to know your account email and pin. Because there is trackers client - you don't need to type any activity. Everything is waiting for you in admin panel.

Cons
There could be auto renewal credit card payment, so I could type it once and forget. This could be improved.

Wojciech Cebula

We have implemented it on 20 computers

Reviewed 2019-06-24

Just a few days after we have started using Pclogger we found the first time optimization of our workers. They didn't know that some of them spend almost 1 hour daily on some distractors. Pclogger improved efficiency in our company.

Pros
- It's easy to use - Support is very helpful - It's flexible to our needs

Cons
- It would be better if we wouldn't have to use Power BI and there was an API