PCRecruiter Logo
PCRecruiter

Recruitment CRM / ATS for recruiting and placement agencies.

visit website

PCRecruiter Reviews - Page 16

PCrecruiter

This is the second software of this type we have utilized at our company. Previously, we used ziprecruiter. By comparison, we have found this software to be much more user friendly and easier to put into active use.

Pros

The job posting feature is the most important and most often utilized future offered by the software during t our company's staffing activities.

Cons

We haven't found any negative attributes to the software in our usage so far.

Thanks so much for the review! We appreciate your business!

PC Recruiter is the best SaaS based recruiting software for businesses to ace talent acquisition !

My overall experience is really splendid and I strongly suggest all staffing companies and recruitment specialist to go for PCRecruiter as they are backed up with robust tech partners and experts who provide best timely solution to talent acquisition concerns. They are dynamic and agile to any new requirements from businesses and act accordingly. Quick and highly ethical in meeting their promises with businesses.

Pros

The software is robust enough to fulfill the need of recruitment and placement in small and marginal businesses. It helps in selection of right candidates for businesses and brings performance throughout. All top rated staffing companies and third party placement companies are using the services in full fledged manner. The tool is high on staffing and marketing automation and helps in managing all the tracking and recruitment process through online mode without any manual intervention. Also, the user interface is strong enough and helps in better interaction with users. It is quite interactive and that's why more customer attention is there.

Cons

Request to extend the trial version for some more days so that every user can test and assess their need and then confirm their customization requirements . Customization is the need of the hour and the costing should strictly be based on PaaS and SaaS model always.

Thanks so much for the glowing review, Anuj! We're glad to hear that PCRecruiter is meeting your team's needs so fully. We're going to be releasing some amazing new features this year - we look forward to sharing them with you!

Great Customer Service

Top notch customer service. They responded in a timely manner, where fine getting on the phone with me, and checked in after the fact.

Pros

This software did everything you could need. great customization tools

Cons

the expense was high compared to other programs.

Thank you for the review! As a privately-held company, we always strive to provide the highest value we can to our customers while remaining entirely self-funded and not beholden to any venture capital or stockholders.

PCR Strengths and Work-Ons

PCRecruiter has allowed our firm to track complex data and manage a LARGE amount of data. The support from PCRecruiter's consultants is amazing! [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has helped our firm so many times.

Pros

Our team loves the in-depth search function that it allows. You can find a lot of information in the system. We love the keyword function - User Defined Codes that are searchable allowing people to be categorized. We use mass importing all the time. PCR capture is great when it works. We love how customizable the database is. Specifically that you can configure rollup screens, search results, candidate cards, etc.

Cons

-There is no duplicate check for Mass Importing that can catch all duplicates in the database. The "skip if duplicate found" function is not thorough enough. We need to be able to check name record imports against first and last name, all phone fields and all email fields. -PCR capture tool turns itself off automatically all the time while team members are trying to use. Talking like multiple times...

Thank you for the review, Olivia! We'll pass along your feedback to the development team for consideration.

PCR over the years

The biggest value beyond the capturing of information in an easy to get to fashion. Over the last 10 years (since the initial release of the Portal) the product has been much easier to get new people using. Having it be "in the cloud" makes it simple to get to regardless of where you are at. The nature of our business is not everything happens when you are sitting in your office. Literally you can be anywhere in the world (even in Afghanistan) and have access to your desk.

Pros

The fact that the software flows the same way our business does. Unlike generic CRM products or worse ATS products "for recruiters," PCR enables a headhunter a way to easily track the relationships that you build over the years. Our business is selling. It could be opportunities to people or taking a high-performance candidate out to companies and managing the process. In recent years the update roadmap has been far better than it was in the past as well as the quality of those updates. The combination of the Outlook Portal, Capture and Version 9 also make it easy for new people to get started using it Profiles are a great way to capture the data you need and to have the candidate or client do it in their own words for you. ALso love the new mobile app.

Cons

It's TOO flexible. The ability to customize screen layouts makes training multiple locations a challenge. Also, the custom report writing tool is a bit arcane

Thank you for the review, Vince! We appreciate your business.

A fully functional user friendly system!

One of the biggest challenges for people like myself in the staffing industry is how to effectively leverage all of the technology available to optimize the staffing workflow. With the integration PCR has with Outlook and LinkedIn I am able to have an operationally efficient workflow that saves me time and positions me for success!

Pros

PCRecruiter is very easy to navigate and the integration with Outlook and LinkedIn is excellent. In addition to the system working very well with Outlook and LinkedIn, it has a great mobile interface that makes navigating the system on the go a great option.

Cons

I don't have any cons as I feel that PCR is one of the best systems available at a very affordable price point.

Thank you for reviewing PCR, John! it's wonderful to hear that PCR is meeting all of your needs so well.

Made by engineers for engineers

I just found out, after 18 months of using this software, that there is a standard set up with MRI, that was never offered to us by PCR. So, we have not been able to use this software correctly or to its full capacity. Our set up is wrong, and now we have to dig ourselves out of the poor set up and teach ourselves what the system can do, so we can get set up to the appropriate settings recommended by MRI. Overall, not a good experience.

Pros

Fully customizable. The people that get it set up properly and taught right out of the gate love it.

Cons

It is customizable, but only if you know what you want, and how to explain it and explain it to a techie. This is not an intuitive product. When we set up, we were asked what we wanted, but having never used it, we couldn't articulate what we wanted.

Thank you for the review, Amanda - our apologies on the confusion during your roll out. We'll look into the internal processes that took place to see how the MRI template was missed during your setup.

Great Recruitment Platform

I really like this platform. They gave me good training (recorded so I can review it at any time), and are there for support in a timely fashion.

Pros

I love the PCR Capture for LinkedIn. I can easily capture the information my contacts put on LI including their picture. Even though you can download the contact information directly from LI, most of the time the email address and phone numbers won't transfer so this way I know I have the information in my PC Recruiter database.

Cons

I have trouble customizing pages and sometimes it's hard for me to have a candidate change companies within the software.

Thanks so much for your review of PCRecruiter! Regarding customizing pages, our training team would be glad to assist with that at any time. Changing companies can be achieved from the action menu at the upper right corner of the name record - just select that option and pick the company to re-link the name to. If you need help with anything just email support@mainsequence.net and they can give you the specifics.