PCRecruiter Logo
PCRecruiter

Recruitment CRM / ATS for recruiting and placement agencies.

visit website

PCRecruiter Reviews - Page 3

Useful Software

Our group did not have any CRM or candidate tracking tools prior to acquiring PCR. I researched a number of products and, after careful consideration, chose PCR. The training was helpful although I had read through most of the LMS documents. We have since loaded both old and new candidates into the software. I can directly interact with our "customers" through the presentation and allow them to get the overall picture of the candidates. We have cut our time to hire significantly.

Pros

I like the entire candidate profile and management. I can easily import information, modify it as needed and see where I am with the candidates. We use PCR as an internal application so our customers are company folks.

Cons

I might make things a bit more customizable, especially the Presentation function.

Thanks for the review, Don! We're glad to hear that PCR is meeting your needs so well!

Best of Both Worlds

PCR helps us track overall sales metrics and tie it to sales revenue for our Search division. Because of PCR we are able to keep over our current clients and business development targets updated real time for our team across the country.

Pros

Has what we need from a both a CRM and ATS standpoint. Great team of people to work with.

Cons

Would like some additional customization of analytics reporting functionality to reflect revenue model of our company that includes executive search, retained search, contract staffing and rpo.

PCRecruiter is a Timesaver

PCRecruiter has more useful features, such as the LinkedIn parsing feature with pics, than enterprise versions of large ATS products like Taleo. You can keep all your business in one place, including contractors. Interfaces with Quickbooks, but not the online version.

Pros

Support team-can make changes or additions to software fairly quickly; customizable; parses from LinkedIn, including picture; cloud-based; can do everything.

Cons

It has so much available that it takes time to learn it well. Not much color on the GUI, but still looks nice.

Solid ATS and recruiting database software

As a user of their recruiting software, the transition to their ATS was simple. There are a lot of features so for new users it can seem overwhelming. However, asking a lot of questions on the front end and setting up the system to mirror your recruit flow and taking advantage of the automated systems will greatly enhance your experience. Great technical support and quick response at all levels.

Pros

Lots of features, as a user the dashboard information is incredibly helpful, the system layout can be customized to accommodate your personal workflow.

Cons

It's a complex system so for new users it will seem a little overwhelming. Manager portal is very weak from a UI perspective.

Highly Functional, very adaptable and great customer support.

I am the IT and Business Consultant to a medium sized Recruiter / Placement Business that specializes in a niche market across USA. We have used the web based version of PCRecruiter for 8 years since 2008. As a medium sized business we did not want to fund a custom built program but needed the flexibility to be able to adapt the system in a similar fashion to having our own purpose built system...

Pros

n the 8 years since we started using PCRecruiter we have expanded the system with several customized modules which have been possible within the system due to it's flexible architecture. Finally I would like to make special mention of the customer support which has proven to be second to none.

Cons

I don't really have any - you tend to notice these more when something is not doing what you expect.

Great Customer Support!

Pros

PCRecruiter's technical support team is the best bar none! They are responsive, clear, have great attitudes and are readily available via email or over the phone. I have been able to customize the application to develop streamlined workflows as well as run detailed reports which helps with applicant tracking.

Cons

PCRecruiter does not have the basic features that its competitors have when it comes to pipeline management, reporting and other analytics.

Easy to use, Customisable & Accessible

We have been on PCR for a number of years now, and the ability to access the database whilst out of the office is a massive plus. They have a basic app that allows us to see contact details and notes, as well as being able to log in on the full site if needed. The system is able to be customised to your needs and although we are probably not using all the features, it does the job. The LinkedIn/ PCR add on, allows us to link the two profiles which is handy.

Pros

Value for money Customer Service and Support Cloud Based

Cons

Quite complex workflows and a bit of training required

A good solution if you need recruiting software

We like having a relationship with a company that specializes in recruiting software. We previously had a custom designed program, which was tied to the developer.

Pros

We can do mostly anything we need to do in the course of recruiting. It is easy to add new names to the database, to run reports, and to email candidates to make them aware of new search assignments.

Cons

The reports aren't great, and you cannot create a cover page outlining what is contained within the report.

An integral part of our business

Overall we could not run the business without this valuable tool

Pros

I can think of a feature it doesn't have and its pretty easy to use, affordable priced and has great support.

Cons

The only con is the phone version I find limited vs the pcversion and I wish they would improve it by making good ot more like the desktop

Thanks so much for the review of PCR on Capterra, James! Rest assured that more mobile capabilities are on the way in the future.

Love the phone integration!

Pros

One of the best features in PCRecruiter is the integration with our phone system. Click to dial, call activity recording and texting directly from the database help our workflow be very efficient and accurate.

Cons

There are some areas within the system that seem to require more clicks than should be necessary. They've done a good job of reducing these over the past couple of years, but there is always room for improvement.

PC Recruiter

My experience with PC Recruiter has been positive. When I was looking at ATS', I had a list of must have features. PC Recruiter was one of the few, that could deliver and at a better price than most.

Pros

I like that we can produce templates for our interviews, with the questions we want to ask. The recruiter can pull up the template, ask the questions, not the answers, makes notes and save the document to the candidate's profile.

Cons

Mobile app allows the user to view contact, company, or position details, but adding details like conversations, notes or schedules is not possible. It would be great to be able to have full usability on the app.

20+ Year User

We have been a customer for a long time. We evaluate the market and competitors products every couple years and continue to stick with PCR. We have found PCR to give us the all the necessary functionality at a great value. Training and support have always been very responsive!

Pros

It works! It provides us all the functionality we use on a daily basis. In fact, it provides far more than we actually use. It never goes down. Availability at 100%

Exceptional Recruitment Package

PCRecruiter is a powerful recruitment package that allows for fast, effective and efficient recruitment solutions. All aspects are fully integrated (email, interviews, posting to job boards) and the customer service team are only an email away.

Pros

Fully integrated, no need for additional software.

Cons

As a self-hosted user, there can sometimes be loading delays. This has less to do with the software and more to do with our hosting arrangements.

PCR for Recruiting databases

PC Recruiter is used for everything in our office from inputting candidate and client names, to managing activities, resumes and job interviews.

Pros

I like that it integrates well with LInkedIn and ZoomInfo and that you can add names to the PCR database with the click of a button. The duplicate feature is helpful too. PCR is a good way to manage your recruiting database.

Cons

I wish there was a way to get names out of the database better but I don't know what that would entail. Right now the best way is to put in as much information as possible that you may want to search by.

Thanks for the review, Lisa! As you noted, putting more info into a record is a great way to improve searchability. You can also leverage Rollup Lists to group records for later sub-searching. Check with our trainers for best practices or ideas to help your team in particular.

Good quality at a good price

Would highly recommend. This will save you time and money.

Pros

The ease of looking up candidates that match the qualifications needed to fill our open job orders. The ability to search by keyword is a great time saver and allows your recruiters to spend more time being productive.

Cons

Too many steps in the hiring process for general labor/manufacturing candidates. Overall it is a great tool and will save a lot of time.

Daily Use

Over all the software is easy to use and fictional to use. If there we training videos for all the areas within PCR that would be extremely helpful. If they already exist they are not advertised.

Pros

The software is easy to customize and easy to use. It does not take long to pick up and learn.

Cons

Some of the functions require a bunch of steps to get there. One example would be putting resumes into the system. there are a bunch of steps to get there.

Great feature, makes adding through social media (LinkedIn) a breeze!

Ease of adding people to the database, was the biggest benefit out of pcr capture

Pros

I like the ease of being able to add people into the database through LinkedIn, it makes working between CRM's much easier.

Cons

When someone lists a professional license or has a maiden name and married listed it doesn't always connect the accounts together and has to be merged after manually

(Note to readers - Jason is referring to the PCR Capture extension for Google Chrome)

Great ATS

I've used PCR for 7 years and it has served us well.

Pros

Its strength is in the flexibility it gives you to create project plans that create a pipeline funnel for your activity from sourcing to close of a deal. Its Outook plugin (Windows only) is great.

Cons

It lacks a robust CRM for managing relationships, creating historical touchpoints, and prompting for follow-up. Outlook plugin for Mac is a glaring deficiency.

Ideal Application for Recruiting/Staffing Agencies

Overall I am extremely pleased with PCRecruiter. It has allowed us to plan and manage large candidate pools and make the recruiting process much more manageable.

Pros

Very customizable. Customer support is unmatched. New features rolled out constantly.

Cons

Inconsistency of response times/downtimes when updates are being ran. Minor issue.

Thanks for the review, Steven! We're always working to improve our process when updates come out and we appreciate your feedback.

Review from an Administrator

Pros

Ease of finding candidates and maintaining records

Cons

- Many drop downs, rather than a simple search - When inputting a new position, the job description section is unpredictable in regards to the word document features. I highlight a section to bullet, and another is bulleted instead - whereby I then have to do extra work to make it look as we wish. There are other issues with this section as well.

PCR Review

PCR has gone from one of my most dreaded resources, because it was a lot to learn, to one of my most valuable resources. I find it much more user friendly than other ATS applications.

Pros

The PCR Portal simplifies everything tremendously. It makes it easy to track everything directly from Outlook.

Cons

There are too many ways to accomplish the same task making it somewhat confusing for new users to get a handle on the software.

Great product

PCR is the engine that drives my business.

Pros

Software does exactly what I need to manage my prospects such as easy to add from LinkedIn, keeps track of their notes, email them directly from software, add particular items for searching later, ability of prepare bulk emails and send from software, add call-backs and alarms, plus much more.

Cons

I pretty much use the basics so not much not to like.

User Friendly Information Storage

Great tool, it is part of my everyday use.

Pros

I like the all phone option to find out areas candidates are in, City and state are helpful.

Cons

I don't like when you populate the company information it puts it on the personal side.

Thanks for your review, James! Check with our training team about the population of company and name info - that may simply be a preference you can uncheck if you don't like the way it's carrying over.

Very Robust CRM/ATS

Very good company overall.

Pros

The customer support team has always been great to work with. The resources that are available allow many daily questions to be answered quickly--either by chat or by help articles. The interface is easy to navigate and all parts connect seamlessly.

Cons

There are so many different things that PCR can do to make your life easier that it can seem overwhelming at times.

Excellent desktop recruiter platform

I have been a windows and online user for years. Downtime rate for this platform is less than one day every ten years. (ok, you do that math.) Very stable. Runs well on all Windows machines. Lots of bang for the $$. Bottom line: I would buy it again.

Pros

Easy to learn for new recruiters. You spend less time training and more time selling.

Cons

Difficult to customize. Adding fields and different questions to the screens would be better.