All categories
PCRecruiter

Recruitment CRM / ATS for recruiting and placement agencies.

visit website

PCRecruiter Reviews - Page 4

Evolving Features

Overall, it is a great tool to keep and organize contact information.

Pros

I love the capture feature the most. It makes it easy to store information quickly. The recent updates have added the capability to enter additional information into the notes section of a candidate without backtracking to the full PCRecruiter Website. I also like that you can send out information to a group of people quickly.

Cons

At times it can be difficult to find the appropriate location within settings. Also, t would be great to be able to pull a list of all recent additions to the website.

Ten year PCRecruiter user

PCRecruiter allows me as a manager of a search practice to manage the status of each search and each member of our search team on a daily basis in a very efficient manner. It makes the managing of candidate flow very efficient.

Pros

Ability to organize candidate flow for a search, having categories that are practical (company, candidate, position), really like the new version from a few years ago along with continual improvements, very responsive customer support group

Cons

in searching the database it seems the approach is either too restrictive or too broad, meaning too few candidates appear or too many

Excellent Product that gets the job done

Pros

I like that so many features are built into the product. From building a template to for presentations to automatic Header and Footers being added to the resume. The ability to see who has spoken to and connected to candidates in the system is also very useful. The biggest feature that is a super timesaver is the import of candidate profiles from services like Indeed or LinkedIn.

Cons

The ability to search your database is very good, however searching through an individual job search that you had 8 months ago needs to be streamlined.

PCRecruiter

Pros

it is fairly straightforward to figure out. Windows-based with an app for the phone which is a big improvement over our last software. Customer support is very helpful when needed and response time is great. I'm sure there are more features I'm not using that can improve my productivity even more. A stable system that doesn't crash which is critical for our line of work

Cons

The email tool is outdated and very cumbersome to send a blast email. I'd like the app to be able to do a few more critical functions.

Thank you for the review, Carl! We're interested in your ideas about future additions to the email tools - visit the Ideas & Requests forum in our helpdesk system and let us know what you'd like to see added.

Great product with full support!

We are a small staffing company that has been using PCRecruiter for nearly 7 years. They are very responsive to our needs. Whenever we need to make changes or have something fixed, the PCR team has been right on top of things. They even go above and beyond our requests. This is a great product with the support that exceeds what we are used to.

Pros

Amazing support willing to jump right on fixing any issues. Responsive to requests. Website job portal sync's great. Good customization interface. Large selection of search options.

Cons

Difficult to learn and figure everything out.

PC Recruiter Review

Very good. I do not believe that there is a better option. It is a very good program that manages candidates well.

Pros

It has the unique ability to manage all candidates for a specific job. It makes recruiting for multiple positions very easy. I love how you can take notes on each candidate so that you can keep them straight.

Cons

I do not like that you can not do a normal text from the software. I know it gives you certain options, but when you choose to do that, it sends out a weird text message that automatically arises suspicion on the candidates end. There needs to be a better way to text from the website.

Thanks for your review of PCR! Regarding text messaging, PCRecruiter doesn't have any native texting capability and works with outside vendors (RingCentral being the most common) for text messaging. If you're having issues with text message functions you may want to consult with the vendor to see what improvements might be made.

PCR- a nice upgrade from Caps

Pros

I feel the software is pretty user friendly. It is also nice that you can customize.

Cons

There are some areas that could use some improvement as far as functionality. For instance, recently the roll-up title was changed to the roll-up code. This is difficult when working within several different roll-ups. It would also be nice to be able to save multiple steps for a candidate within the pipeline at the same time. If you create an interview it saves and the screen remains; however, if you add an additional interview it is not saved.

Great Product

Overall this product is excellent and it gets the day to day recruiting and staffing needs better than other platforms. Very easyto use.

Pros

I really like the ability to work with multiple platforms including quickbooks and linkedin integration. The other thing that is really great is the ability to use the capture tool

Cons

The updates can cause a lot of slowdown and it can be a little frustrating.

Thanks Ryan! We're glad PCR is making you happy! The update process should, in theory, only cause a momentary slowdown in the off-hours and nothing too noticeable. We'll be on the watch for that!

Excellent Customer Service

PCR has been a big help. There are a lot of features. When I don't know how to do something, their customer and tech support is always quick to respond and to jump in. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], our contact, is always happy to schedule a meeting to walk us through easier searches, and shares tips.

Pros

There are a lot of features. And easy to search.

Cons

All the different downloads - launcher, java, outlook, resume inhale. If I forget to do one on our employees' computer, it can be a headache.

Thanks for the review, Regan! We're glad to hear that our customer service team is keeping your company running smoothly!

PCR Has Made Our Job Easier!

Choosing to use PCR as our ATS has helped to improve the time it takes to send emails, gather resumes, and information, etc. It has been a game changer for us.

Pros

We are able to perform all of our tasks from PCR. The functionality is amazing!

Cons

There are almost too many layers to the software. It all becomes a bit daunting if you don't break it down into small learning segments. Also, the training needs to include more of a chance to use the product as you learn.

Thank you for taking time to review PCR, Joni! We are working on brand new training materials that we think you'll find very helpful. Keep your eye out in the coming months!

Review of PCRecruiter

Overall, it's been a good experience for me.

Pros

PCRecruiter is able to combine a call plan, search pipeline, and schedule into one platform. As a team, it keeps us organized and helps prevent us from stepping on one another.

Cons

When you first use it, it isn't intuitive. A good example is scheduling a call/marking an activity. It's easy to mix-up putting a future call on your schedule and marking that you called someone.

Thanks for your review of PCR, Pamela! We are working on making processes more intuitive all the time and we appreciate your feedback!

PCR Review

Overall experience has been great. I have over 900 candidates in my PCR database and they are all at my fingertips

Pros

It is so easy to use. Some tracking systems make it so hard to track where candidates are in the pipeline with extra stuff that doesn't need to be there. PCR is one click of the button and DONE!

Cons

THere are a lot of updates but with how fast the industry and the technology change today it is needed

Thank you for reviewing PCRecruiter, Donna! We're glad you're finding PCR to be so efficient for your work!

Outstanding program for Executive Search and Staffing

My experience with PCRecruiter is exceptional. I couldn't run my business without it.

Pros

I've evaluated multiple recruiting platforms and PCR is by far the best in regards to functionality, extensive customization tools, compatibility with telephony, digital campaigns, analytics, and uptime.

Cons

I believe some of the reporting features could be easier to use in most search firm applications. There is a full spectrum of report capabilities but at times I find them more complicated if you don't have help setting them up to fit your company.

PCRecruiter Is Awesomely Flexible

PCRecruiter lets me easily configure the system to the way I think and work, without having to worry about functionality or programming. Setting up form letters and agreements to populate candidate/client specifics, save preparation time and enable fast, accurate action.

Pros

Layouts setup exactly how and where I want see the information helps productivity. Entering candidate resumes and personal data is highly automated. Individual users can set it up the way they want to create a workflow that makes the most sense for them.

Cons

PCR is optimized for Chrome.

PCR - powerful recruitment ATS

I used another ATS for 10 years, so for me the learning and unlearning process was a bit steep. I was very accustomed to things working a certain way. However, in the 4 years since conversion, I have mastered PCR and find it a very useful and flexible tool for me each and every day.

Pros

- Hugely customizable to any need - Easy searching - Very good record mgnt and tracking - Responsive / timely customer service, support and training

Cons

Some screens, modules functions could be streamlined so there are less 'clicks' required to get something done.

Great for a small company

I have been using different versions of PCR since the early 2000's. It has developed into a robust, yet simple-enough design that allows users to record and retrieve candidate information quickly, and can be built out to serve as an entire recruiting process in itself.

Pros

Easy to use and intuitive - you don't need months of training to be productive.

Cons

Some of the reporting functions can be harder to understand and use, but there are videos you can watch to get spun up.

Thank you for the review, Lee! We're glad PCR has been able to serve you so well for so long.

it's is not personalizable and not easy to use compared to other software.

Pros

It is basic and lower in price but you get what you pay for. There are no options to personalize or change anything.

Cons

It is not easy to use, the training on this software takes a lot longer because of the hard to use features.

Hello Lara - One of PCR's strongest features is actually the ability to customize the fields, screen layouts, and functions to suit. This does, however, sometimes lead to more involved training because every setup is a bit different and each client uses their own fields and layouts rather than a required stock workflow. I'd recommend reaching out to our support team with details on your personalization and change needs. It may be that the options you're seeking are actually there, but just not visible under your particular security settings or not exactly where you're looking for them in the system. PCR is perhaps one of the most configurable recruiting CRMs available, so if you're finding it coming up short on customization we may be able to help further.

Solid Functionality

Very positive as I have used it for 5 years and had few problems and great interaction with the support and development team.

Pros

The software is not complicated and can be implemented for small to enterprise scale. The format is not flashy which is a benefit as there are few distractions from the data points. Customer service is excellent.

Cons

Occasionally there is some lag with programmers catching up with bugs or changes from LinkedIn altering their format which causes glitches in the PCR Capture App.

Great Customer Support!

Pros

PCRecruiter's technical support team is the best bar none! They are responsive, clear, have great attitudes and are readily available via email or over the phone. I have been able to customize the application to develop streamlined workflows as well as run detailed reports which helps with applicant tracking.

Cons

PCRecruiter does not have the basic features that its competitors have when it comes to pipeline management, reporting and other analytics.

Recently implemented the newest PCR responsive job board for a global environment.

It really serves all our needs, and then some. Most internal HR departments fail on the Candidate experience and on being disciplined in consistently applying recruitment processes. PCR allows you to focus less on the tool (its intuitive and reliable) and more on the recruitment processes..... which is where the true value is.

Pros

Simplicity . Very intuitive software which our internal HR team has easily adopted. Reliability. No downtime in my experience. Customer Service. Best customer service interactions I have experienced on so many levels.

Thank you, Ed!

A good solution if you need recruiting software

We like having a relationship with a company that specializes in recruiting software. We previously had a custom designed program, which was tied to the developer.

Pros

We can do mostly anything we need to do in the course of recruiting. It is easy to add new names to the database, to run reports, and to email candidates to make them aware of new search assignments.

Cons

The reports aren't great, and you cannot create a cover page outlining what is contained within the report.

Best of Both Worlds

PCR helps us track overall sales metrics and tie it to sales revenue for our Search division. Because of PCR we are able to keep over our current clients and business development targets updated real time for our team across the country.

Pros

Has what we need from a both a CRM and ATS standpoint. Great team of people to work with.

Cons

Would like some additional customization of analytics reporting functionality to reflect revenue model of our company that includes executive search, retained search, contract staffing and rpo.

PCRecruiter is a Timesaver

PCRecruiter has more useful features, such as the LinkedIn parsing feature with pics, than enterprise versions of large ATS products like Taleo. You can keep all your business in one place, including contractors. Interfaces with Quickbooks, but not the online version.

Pros

Support team-can make changes or additions to software fairly quickly; customizable; parses from LinkedIn, including picture; cloud-based; can do everything.

Cons

It has so much available that it takes time to learn it well. Not much color on the GUI, but still looks nice.

Solid ATS and recruiting database software

As a user of their recruiting software, the transition to their ATS was simple. There are a lot of features so for new users it can seem overwhelming. However, asking a lot of questions on the front end and setting up the system to mirror your recruit flow and taking advantage of the automated systems will greatly enhance your experience. Great technical support and quick response at all levels.

Pros

Lots of features, as a user the dashboard information is incredibly helpful, the system layout can be customized to accommodate your personal workflow.

Cons

It's a complex system so for new users it will seem a little overwhelming. Manager portal is very weak from a UI perspective.

Highly Functional, very adaptable and great customer support.

I am the IT and Business Consultant to a medium sized Recruiter / Placement Business that specializes in a niche market across USA. We have used the web based version of PCRecruiter for 8 years since 2008. As a medium sized business we did not want to fund a custom built program but needed the flexibility to be able to adapt the system in a similar fashion to having our own purpose built system...

Pros

n the 8 years since we started using PCRecruiter we have expanded the system with several customized modules which have been possible within the system due to it's flexible architecture. Finally I would like to make special mention of the customer support which has proven to be second to none.

Cons

I don't really have any - you tend to notice these more when something is not doing what you expect.