PCRecruiter Logo
PCRecruiter

Recruitment CRM / ATS for recruiting and placement agencies.

visit website

PCRecruiter Reviews - Page 4

The PC Recruiter Experience

The team at PC Recruiter have been consistently very good over the years and as a business, we have been very happy with their service levels. The software program itself is user-friendly when compared to other recruitment databases and serves our requirements very well. I would highly recommend this software over other recruitment software out in the market currently.

Pros

It's easy to use compared to other recruitment software programs I have used in the past.

Thorough Solution - Easy to use

Pros

Although it already has all of the functionality we need, they are constantly improving. I've been using it for many, many years and if I ever had a suggestion, they always listened and are always looking to improve on this already solid product. The customer support is fast and reliable.

Cons

I love it all. There is really nothing to dislike

Great recruiting software

I've used daily for 16 years, and attribute my success in part to this software

Pros

It does everything I need from availing special databases, tracking progress to bulk emails

Cons

can be cumbersome, and at times it takes time to learn all the new features

Thank you for the 10/10, Tom! We're always working on making the system more user-friendly, so if you have any ideas to share, visit the forum in our helpdesk!

Great recruiting software

Helps me keep steady relationships with my contacts

Pros

PCR very easy to use to track contacts and communicate with relationships via phone, text and email.

Cons

Importing info from some select third party sites could b easier

Thanks so much for reviewing PCR, Bruce! And if there are any third party sites you're looking for a smoother import from, let us know in the Ideas & Requests forum on our helpdesk!

Good Software for your recruiting needs

Long time customer, the best and most reliable software of all of our tools.

Pros

I really like how very few errors and downtime the system has.

Cons

They do no give the users any information when new updates are coming out. You find out the day a new update is coming out.

Thank you for the review, Eric! In regards to the updates, that is helpful feedback.

PCRecruiter Review

Overall, I have had an excellent experience with PCRecruiter. I use it all day every day and am pleased with the many functions it allows me to do. It enhances my experience as a recruiter and sets me up for success.

Pros

My favorite part about this software is the ability to record interactions. I love the various specific options it allows you to choose from as well as the ability to choose what stage in the interaction process you are in with different people.

Cons

I have not had any big problems with this software so far. I have had some challenges where it does not allow me to make a new file a "candidate" file.

Thanks for your review of PCRecruiter, Lexi! It's great to head that PCR is meeting your needs so well!

Accommodating

Contacting candidates faster than with any other software Above all else they have great technical support [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

Pros

I run my business using the Rollup list!!!!!!!

Cons

Still like some things about PCR 8 that have changed in 9

Thanks for your review! The Rollup Lists are definitely a popular piece of the system - look for more great features coming in the future.

Excellent time using this product

It is very helpful

Pros

This is one of the easiest ATS system I have used before.. I like how it is easy to upload candidates and companies

Cons

The only think I do not like is it is not very flexible for the Mac Users, I have a Mac computer and I cannot integrate it with my Microsoft office email, I have to use the email in PC Recruiter to get candidates who apply

PCR Review

With a lot of new startup business, I believe that having to track the number of employees and customers you deal with can be overwhelming especially when you don't have a large workforce. PCR has truly helped with the way I process and input information to better cater to my employee's needs.

Pros

The ease and simplicity of the software. I enjoy the software interface as it allows me to perform and keep track of all applicants. PCR has truly helped me in reaching organizational goals that will continue to be beneficial throughout the years.

Cons

The process re-opening a position can be less tedious. For example, having to close a position then having to copy the position and creating a new open position. And finally having to transfer all current applicants into the new position.

Thanks for your review, JP! Check with our training team regarding the re-opening of a position. If it's the same opening, you should be able to just change the Status back to 'Available/Open' and carry on from there. Copying everything to a new opening would only be necessary if it was actually a different job opening with a new pipeline.

Director

Stacy is fantastic. The software has enabled my business to grow through the roof and fosters our growth by providing a variety of features to help track anything/eveything you want. The training team, led by Stacy, is exceptional and there is not a question they cannot answer.

Pros

Very easy to use and simple for beginners to learn.

Cons

Nothing, I've been working with PCR for several years.

I was with PCR for about 15 years

I was with them until I retired and loved the experience

Pros

Everything a recruiter could want is in the program. Everything is searchable, however see below. Customer service is great. Their people know you personally.

Cons

Not always as intuitive as it could be. Searches could be a little difficult. Doesn't integrate with my softphone

PCRecruiter --- The Best ATS In the Business!!

Excellent, A+

Pros

Ease of use; the speed that it allows our recruiters to view data at. Integration with mass emailing and mass texts is unsurpassed. Blends very well with sites like LinkedIn as well. Makes our job easier, so that we can make more placements!!

Cons

No cons; it's just about perfect right now.

PCR

Pros

I am not a technical expert on databases. This is easy to use and not a lot of steps for adding info for our candidates or clients in the database

Cons

The need for us to customize the data base for us to find candidates that we have entered

Thanks for the review, Nancy! We're glad PCR is meeting your needs so well!

Needs to be simplified

This software is not user-friendly.

Pros

The automation capability, rollup stages, quick comments, social media profile bar, and that it doesn't log me out every hour.

Cons

Too many unnecessary options provided which causes me a lot of time clicking around. The company record infrastructure is too confusing. Having options to organize company records by a parent/primary company, a subsidiary/sister company, and location would be ideal. Also, more automation capabilities.

Feature rich comprehensive product

PCRecruiter does everything I need to effectively move candidates through the interview process and manage my client and candidate records.

Pros

Everything you need to manage your recruiting process. Lots of features and ability to customize.

Cons

Some procedures are more cumbersome than ideal, and the online user guide is insufficient.

3.5 Years with the Software

I use the software daily, there is a lot this program can do and it is just a matter of learning all the functionalities with it.

Pros

It is easy to use. The customizations that are available to enhance users needs is great.

Cons

Keyword searches in identifying candidates in the pipeline as per requisition. Automation of the program

Gilbert Consutling Services review of PCRecruiter

I've been using PCR for over 20 years. Love it.

Pros

I like Its versatility and capabilities. Especially the internet interface. PCR can do it all. The training and technical support is also very good (ask for Steve).

Cons

It actually does so much I am only using a small fraction of its capabilities.

Thomas-Matthew Associates Review

Pros

The PCRecruiter software is easy to use, has ability to generate the reports that are needed by our organization and has pretty powerful resume inhaler.

Cons

The only issue we have is that some of the resumes imported through the inhaler need to be fixed, which takes some data entry time.

PCRecruiter software - excellent value

We have been using PCRecruiter for several years now and are very pleased. The support staff is excellent and very responsive, as is their training staff (special shout out to Nick Mazzone, who is great!). In addition, they keep coming out with new features and functionality that continue to make our recruiters and sales staff more efficient. Their Two Minute Tuesdays instructional videos are great for helping us to continue to take advantage of all the features.

Pros

The ease of use, functionality and responsiveness of their support and training staff.

Cons

Nothing.

PCR Review

Pros

Its flexibility and customization options

Cons

Not as intuitive as I would like. Can be complicated to make functionality changes on my own.

Thanks for your review of PCRecruiter, Conrad! We're always open to suggestions on ways we can make PCR more user-friendly... visit the ideas forum in our helpdesk to share your suggestions!

PCR is great for recruiting and tracking. The best.

The software keeps us proficient.

Pros

I the service is unparallel. Same day response. Friendly and Knowledgeable. The software is easy to use and robust w options. The software keeps us on the bleeding edge.

Cons

I really don't have any negatives. They are always working to make it better.

Great CRM system for both small and large scaled operations.

Pros

The amount of customizability available is great! Practical every feature available can be changed or modified to match your particular organization.

Cons

Fairly steep learning curb. Getting used to all the features does take time and repetitive use, however, does pay off at the end. Currently doesn't have integration with some third-party sources like Glassdoor, but they did mention they had a few things in the works.

Thanks for your review of PCRecruiter! We definitely have a Glassdoor connection on the way (and we have by-request feeds to them already if you want to get in touch), along with several others. Keep your eyes peeled!

A very feature rich program

Pros

PCR can be customized to do just about anything you might need. It integrates well with LinkedIn through PCR Capture.

Cons

The online instruction tool is not as detailed as it was in previous versions--you can't always find the answer to your question on basic things like formatting reports online.

PCR rocks

Pros

Customizable platform - functionality - tracking

Cons

the mobile Application needs work on functionality

Thank you for the review, Malcolm! Our mobile app will be getting further development down the road - visit our Ideas & Requests forum and let us know what you'd like to see in it!

PCR

This software serves our recruiting needs extremely well.

Pros

We've been very pleased with our version of PCRecruiter. When we have issues, customer service is awesome!

Cons

Honestly can't think of a thing. So, no cons from me.

Thank you Marty! Glad PCR is meeting your needs. More great stuff to come¿