PCRecruiter Logo
PCRecruiter

Recruitment CRM / ATS for recruiting and placement agencies.

visit website

PCRecruiter Reviews - Page 5

Great Database

When Capture is working, PCR is an awesome tool that allows me to search for candidates easily and put them into our system.

Pros

I like the search capabilities of PCR a lot. It is easy to find and organize candidates by position, location, and company.

Cons

Capture often has issues with LinkedIn. A lot of times I am spending as much time going over what Capture Should have done as it would take me if I just did it by hand.

Thank you for the review!

Cutting Edge System, Strong Customer Service

- Prompt customer service response time - Cutting edge - Strong customization - Excellent integration with 3rd party applications

Pros

- Very clean when it comes to organization relationships....one "Name"...whether the person is a candidate, client or both - Cutting edge - Friendly and responsive support team

Cons

Not many...perhaps the job order "process" could be improved.

PC Recruiter an Excellent Chocie

My experience with support has always been excellent

Pros

Easy to use, good value and functional. Wheny you need support, they are very responsive.

Cons

I would like to see more functions, make it a little easier to modify or add fields on the customer, job order or candidate record.

We made a good purchase

The most important thing to us was allowing our clients to get Indeed Direct unpaid for ads and to allow the customization that each client needed. We found nothing missing from PC Recruiter

Pros

There was not a feature that we wanted that we couldn’t have with PC Recruiter. We have used several applicant tracking systems and this is the most robust feature for the money that we found

Cons

Because it has so many pictures which we need for our many different customers the software is more complicated to set up in the beginning. To counter this the customer service and training we received was absolutely fantastic. We were sending customized videos for exactly what we wanted to do we had email Support that was extremely responsive and a dedicated person for us to contact

Thank you so much for the review, Jacquelyn! Look for even more exciting updates coming this year.

PCRecruiter Review

Overall record keeping, indexing and database search is fantastic.

Pros

The interface is informative and thought out with a ton of functionality built into an easily accessible format.

Cons

There is a little bit of a learning curve, and a small concern that I might be changing a record without knowing how to change it back at times. I would like to see a more robust check system making it harder to accidentally load duplicate name records.

Thanks for the review, Mitchell! We'd love to hear your feedback on how we can better identify duplicate records - visit the Ideas & Requests forum on our helpdesk to share your thoughts.

Great for our Small Company

We've been using this ATS for more than a year now and I find it is a great solution for us. It allows us to pull candidates from Monster.ca as well as LinkedIn very easily. So long as you take the time needed upfront to properly set up PCR for your company and learn all it can do then you will like it. Like any other ATS or any other system you use at your workplace PCR will only succeed for you if you use it properly and put the right information into it so you will always get the right information out of it.

Pros

Low cost, ease of use. Email integration with Outlook is very helpful as well. You can customize the screens to a view that works best for you.

Cons

Sometimes it does not pull all the contact information from a Monster search but it only takes a few minutes to manually add this information. The reporting features are a bit limited...I'd like to see some better reporting and the ability to export to Excel with better results.

PCRecruiter continues to evolve and get better

It's a great product. Keep up the good work!

Pros

Having used it multiple times in the last 11 years, I've seen the product evolve and get better. Anything that was a problem 11 years ago has been resolved over the years and it's a wonderful product to use.

Review of PCR by Main Sequence

We have been using PCR for a little over 5 years. We initially reviewed 2 companies. Both we were pretty equal however we went with PCR. We have nothing but positive experiences

Pros

Ease of use, good value, associates are excellent to deal with

Cons

None really but we could see some benefits in their online self help

Great software and support

Overall its been a great experience during the past 3 years that I've been using it.

Pros

It is very user friendly and intuitive once you start using it and get used to it.

Cons

Whenever I have issues, I can usually call and get help from the support team quickly.

Review of PCRecruiter

Overall PCRecruiter is a good system with the ability to be customized more towards what you need. You could do a lot with it if you have the time to do so.

Pros

I like the PC Capture feature where you can pull information from other sites like LinkedIn, Monster, Careerbuilder, etc..

Cons

I felt like it was somewhat difficult to search with keywords and would have liked the highlight feature. I don't seem to get accurate results.

Good platform with nice features

We use PCRecrutier to track candidates throughout the recruitment process.

Pros

Nice integration with 3rd party tools that make data import a snap. Bulk email integration is also very nice.

Cons

There is a bit of a learning curve. Data parsing is bit buggy.

good search software for personnel and head hunting

We have used this product for the past 15 years - we highly recommend it. It is simple to learn and has the ability to customize to your specific needs. Support for any product is the most important aspect. PCR has that and much more.

Pros

We were ably to customize it to our specific criteria

Cons

None - good stuff

We have been really satisfied with PCR!

Awesome customer service!

Pros

We love the customer service! Our account rep. is so responsive and easy to get a hold of when we need it!

Cons

There are many parts to it that sometimes can take a long time to get used to, but once you do, it's a great software!

Really Easy to use

Pros

Search capability, being able to run build active rollup list and monitor my progress and my team.

Cons

Really have not found any the new Version PCR 9 runs great.

Thanks for the glowing review, Ryan! We're glad PCR is doing everything you need it to.

No more digging for applications to find a candidate

Pros

Your recruiters will save valuable time searching for candidates. All info needed is at your fingertips.

Cons

I would like to see a job board that lists all job openings and have the ability to drag and drop employees into the open job slots.

A great software!

Love using it!

Pros

I love that this software has ease of use to the user.

Cons

I wish there was an integration to a workflow platform like Monday.com. That would be great.

Thanks so much for your review of PCRecruiter!

Challenging Task Made Easy with PCRecruiter

Pros

Like that it integrate with my email. The features and capabilities are great for reports.

Cons

I would like the functionality of having more users to have LinkedIn Recruiter Integration. Does seem to have many bugs at time.

Make Sense!

I love the software that it is set up in a way to locate anything quickly.

Pros

I like that this software is very user friendly.

Cons

The lag sometimes but they may be an internet issue.

Thanks for your review, Alisha! We're glad PCR is making your job easier!

PCR is a plus

PCR has supported our business for over a decade. It is very user friendly. The support team is great.

Pros

Ease of use. Easy to note and track candidates. Good storage vault for contact information.

Cons

You don't always know all of the features

PC Recruiter, where technology and support reign supreme

PCR people are amazing in their support. We don't ask often, but when we do, they jump on getting the problem solved. Great attitude, too.

Pros

It is flexible and deep in what it offers

Cons

Nothing comes to mind--earlier versions had a few glitches. Not now.

Best Applicant Tracking Software we've used yet!

Pros

*Can parse from LinkedIn or from Outlook *Auto-writes E-mail Activities *Advanced Searches Capability

Cons

Could be a little more polished in some of the processes. It takes a few more clicks than it should to do some things.

The North West Company

Once you understand how the software works, it's a great tool. Note my first answer.

Pros

It captures all required documents and communication in one place under the applicant's name

Cons

I am responsible for the recruitment of our Pharmacy staff and there is no way of filtering the software to block anyone who doesn't have a Canadian licence to practice. With my company you must have a Canadian licence to practice as a Pharmacist and must be a Canadian citizen for us to even review your resume. There are many reasons for this choice and mostly the liability, the process to licence in Canada is very difficult, time consuming and not always confirmed. The applicant is responsible for this process themselves. For all other Pharmacy staff, they must be a citizen for compliant placement.

Thanks for your review, Kirstin! We'll be in touch to assist with ways to help filter out non-licensed Pharmacy applicants.

Client for 18 years now

For 18 years I have used PCRecruiter. They have ALWAYS been there for whatever question I throw at them. The LinkedIn integration and the resume parser are worth their weight in gold.

Pros

The resume parser and the LinkedIn integration

Cons

sometimes I need help with reporting

Fifth System we've used

PCR staff have always been responsive.

Pros

Very intuitive to how we think as recruiters. Always focused on bringing us more usable apps/ upgrades

Cons

USD / CDN exchange costs; outside of that we are really pleased with PCR;

Highly recommend PCRecruiter, makes your life easier

I have been using PCRecruiter for ten years and love it

Pros

Easy to navigate and great tool for keeping our candidates organized

Cons

I honestly can't say there is anything I dislike about the product

Thank you for the review, Susan!