All categories
PCRecruiter

Recruitment CRM / ATS for recruiting and placement agencies.

visit website

PCRecruiter Reviews - Page 5

Love the phone integration!

Pros

One of the best features in PCRecruiter is the integration with our phone system. Click to dial, call activity recording and texting directly from the database help our workflow be very efficient and accurate.

Cons

There are some areas within the system that seem to require more clicks than should be necessary. They've done a good job of reducing these over the past couple of years, but there is always room for improvement.

Easy to use, Customisable & Accessible

We have been on PCR for a number of years now, and the ability to access the database whilst out of the office is a massive plus. They have a basic app that allows us to see contact details and notes, as well as being able to log in on the full site if needed. The system is able to be customised to your needs and although we are probably not using all the features, it does the job. The LinkedIn/ PCR add on, allows us to link the two profiles which is handy.

Pros

Value for money Customer Service and Support Cloud Based

Cons

Quite complex workflows and a bit of training required

PCR for Recruiting databases

PC Recruiter is used for everything in our office from inputting candidate and client names, to managing activities, resumes and job interviews.

Pros

I like that it integrates well with LInkedIn and ZoomInfo and that you can add names to the PCR database with the click of a button. The duplicate feature is helpful too. PCR is a good way to manage your recruiting database.

Cons

I wish there was a way to get names out of the database better but I don't know what that would entail. Right now the best way is to put in as much information as possible that you may want to search by.

Thanks for the review, Lisa! As you noted, putting more info into a record is a great way to improve searchability. You can also leverage Rollup Lists to group records for later sub-searching. Check with our trainers for best practices or ideas to help your team in particular.

Daily Use

Over all the software is easy to use and fictional to use. If there we training videos for all the areas within PCR that would be extremely helpful. If they already exist they are not advertised.

Pros

The software is easy to customize and easy to use. It does not take long to pick up and learn.

Cons

Some of the functions require a bunch of steps to get there. One example would be putting resumes into the system. there are a bunch of steps to get there.

Great ATS

I've used PCR for 7 years and it has served us well.

Pros

Its strength is in the flexibility it gives you to create project plans that create a pipeline funnel for your activity from sourcing to close of a deal. Its Outook plugin (Windows only) is great.

Cons

It lacks a robust CRM for managing relationships, creating historical touchpoints, and prompting for follow-up. Outlook plugin for Mac is a glaring deficiency.

PC Recruiter

My experience with PC Recruiter has been positive. When I was looking at ATS', I had a list of must have features. PC Recruiter was one of the few, that could deliver and at a better price than most.

Pros

I like that we can produce templates for our interviews, with the questions we want to ask. The recruiter can pull up the template, ask the questions, not the answers, makes notes and save the document to the candidate's profile.

Cons

Mobile app allows the user to view contact, company, or position details, but adding details like conversations, notes or schedules is not possible. It would be great to be able to have full usability on the app.

Great product

PCR is the engine that drives my business.

Pros

Software does exactly what I need to manage my prospects such as easy to add from LinkedIn, keeps track of their notes, email them directly from software, add particular items for searching later, ability of prepare bulk emails and send from software, add call-backs and alarms, plus much more.

Cons

I pretty much use the basics so not much not to like.

Ideal Application for Recruiting/Staffing Agencies

Overall I am extremely pleased with PCRecruiter. It has allowed us to plan and manage large candidate pools and make the recruiting process much more manageable.

Pros

Very customizable. Customer support is unmatched. New features rolled out constantly.

Cons

Inconsistency of response times/downtimes when updates are being ran. Minor issue.

Thanks for the review, Steven! We're always working to improve our process when updates come out and we appreciate your feedback.

Review from an Administrator

Pros

Ease of finding candidates and maintaining records

Cons

- Many drop downs, rather than a simple search - When inputting a new position, the job description section is unpredictable in regards to the word document features. I highlight a section to bullet, and another is bulleted instead - whereby I then have to do extra work to make it look as we wish. There are other issues with this section as well.

20+ Year User

We have been a customer for a long time. We evaluate the market and competitors products every couple years and continue to stick with PCR. We have found PCR to give us the all the necessary functionality at a great value. Training and support have always been very responsive!

Pros

It works! It provides us all the functionality we use on a daily basis. In fact, it provides far more than we actually use. It never goes down. Availability at 100%

Exceptional Recruitment Package

PCRecruiter is a powerful recruitment package that allows for fast, effective and efficient recruitment solutions. All aspects are fully integrated (email, interviews, posting to job boards) and the customer service team are only an email away.

Pros

Fully integrated, no need for additional software.

Cons

As a self-hosted user, there can sometimes be loading delays. This has less to do with the software and more to do with our hosting arrangements.

Excellent desktop recruiter platform

I have been a windows and online user for years. Downtime rate for this platform is less than one day every ten years. (ok, you do that math.) Very stable. Runs well on all Windows machines. Lots of bang for the $$. Bottom line: I would buy it again.

Pros

Easy to learn for new recruiters. You spend less time training and more time selling.

Cons

Difficult to customize. Adding fields and different questions to the screens would be better.

Good quality at a good price

Would highly recommend. This will save you time and money.

Pros

The ease of looking up candidates that match the qualifications needed to fill our open job orders. The ability to search by keyword is a great time saver and allows your recruiters to spend more time being productive.

Cons

Too many steps in the hiring process for general labor/manufacturing candidates. Overall it is a great tool and will save a lot of time.

Great feature, makes adding through social media (LinkedIn) a breeze!

Ease of adding people to the database, was the biggest benefit out of pcr capture

Pros

I like the ease of being able to add people into the database through LinkedIn, it makes working between CRM's much easier.

Cons

When someone lists a professional license or has a maiden name and married listed it doesn't always connect the accounts together and has to be merged after manually

(Note to readers - Jason is referring to the PCR Capture extension for Google Chrome)

Very Robust CRM/ATS

Very good company overall.

Pros

The customer support team has always been great to work with. The resources that are available allow many daily questions to be answered quickly--either by chat or by help articles. The interface is easy to navigate and all parts connect seamlessly.

Cons

There are so many different things that PCR can do to make your life easier that it can seem overwhelming at times.

Excellent!

Manage multiple priorities and projects

Pros

Rich and deep in functionality that allows the user to use the product on their terms. Frequent updates and very stable since the product has longevity. Outlook and social integration good.

Cons

Could use a more robust mobile experience. Could also be a bit more intuitive in navigation and setup with the ability to create and post a note to several records automatically.

Thorough Solution - Easy to use

Pros

Although it already has all of the functionality we need, they are constantly improving. I've been using it for many, many years and if I ever had a suggestion, they always listened and are always looking to improve on this already solid product. The customer support is fast and reliable.

Cons

I love it all. There is really nothing to dislike

Great recruiting software

I've used daily for 16 years, and attribute my success in part to this software

Pros

It does everything I need from availing special databases, tracking progress to bulk emails

Cons

can be cumbersome, and at times it takes time to learn all the new features

Thank you for the 10/10, Tom! We're always working on making the system more user-friendly, so if you have any ideas to share, visit the forum in our helpdesk!

PCR Review

PCR has gone from one of my most dreaded resources, because it was a lot to learn, to one of my most valuable resources. I find it much more user friendly than other ATS applications.

Pros

The PCR Portal simplifies everything tremendously. It makes it easy to track everything directly from Outlook.

Cons

There are too many ways to accomplish the same task making it somewhat confusing for new users to get a handle on the software.

User Friendly Information Storage

Great tool, it is part of my everyday use.

Pros

I like the all phone option to find out areas candidates are in, City and state are helpful.

Cons

I don't like when you populate the company information it puts it on the personal side.

Thanks for your review, James! Check with our training team about the population of company and name info - that may simply be a preference you can uncheck if you don't like the way it's carrying over.

Great tool

We have been with PCR for close to 15 years, the new tools they have come out with making it easier to use than ever before. The "Capture" feature, the Outlook, portal, and the ability to integrate with our Outlook calendar are game changers. The training and tech support have been excellent as we are in the midst of a major database update.

Pros

Outlook portal, Capture feature for social networks.

Cons

Inability to link Chrome to the outlook portal when using the "Capture feature.

Great recruiting software

Helps me keep steady relationships with my contacts

Pros

PCR very easy to use to track contacts and communicate with relationships via phone, text and email.

Cons

Importing info from some select third party sites could b easier

Thanks so much for reviewing PCR, Bruce! And if there are any third party sites you're looking for a smoother import from, let us know in the Ideas & Requests forum on our helpdesk!

PCRecruiter Review

Overall, I have had an excellent experience with PCRecruiter. I use it all day every day and am pleased with the many functions it allows me to do. It enhances my experience as a recruiter and sets me up for success.

Pros

My favorite part about this software is the ability to record interactions. I love the various specific options it allows you to choose from as well as the ability to choose what stage in the interaction process you are in with different people.

Cons

I have not had any big problems with this software so far. I have had some challenges where it does not allow me to make a new file a "candidate" file.

Thanks for your review of PCRecruiter, Lexi! It's great to head that PCR is meeting your needs so well!

PCR Review

With a lot of new startup business, I believe that having to track the number of employees and customers you deal with can be overwhelming especially when you don't have a large workforce. PCR has truly helped with the way I process and input information to better cater to my employee's needs.

Pros

The ease and simplicity of the software. I enjoy the software interface as it allows me to perform and keep track of all applicants. PCR has truly helped me in reaching organizational goals that will continue to be beneficial throughout the years.

Cons

The process re-opening a position can be less tedious. For example, having to close a position then having to copy the position and creating a new open position. And finally having to transfer all current applicants into the new position.

Thanks for your review, JP! Check with our training team regarding the re-opening of a position. If it's the same opening, you should be able to just change the Status back to 'Available/Open' and carry on from there. Copying everything to a new opening would only be necessary if it was actually a different job opening with a new pipeline.

PCR Review

Customer service is usually good. Self hosted are the last to get updates which is somewhat understood but not sure why it lags so far behind.

Pros

Ease of use. Somewhat customize-able. Self Hosting

Cons

Lack of detail search. Ex. Experience, Salary, Education Level, Stability Also, the unability to match a candidate to job openings. Mostly, the search function is not equal to other leading CRM's.

Thanks for your review, Michael! Regarding the search and matching, some of that may be due to how you're configured. The more detailed your records are, the greater your ability to search them will be. Check in with our training team for tips or help creating custom data fields.