PCRecruiter Logo
PCRecruiter

Recruitment CRM / ATS for recruiting and placement agencies.

visit website

PCRecruiter Reviews - Page 6

Direction Recruitment Admin review of PCR

Enjoy using pcr - only real issue for me is the using the email part of PCR for mass emails to our clients and candidates. It does not have many of the functualities of outlook or other email systems so we have to resort to very basic templates.

Pros

Quite user friendly

Cons

The email set up.

10 Years Experience with PCR

Pros

I have personally used PCR for 10 years - 5 solely as a recruiter and 5 as a search firm owner running a full desk and 3 teams. We use PCR every day and can't imagine functioning without it. The team at Main Sequence has always been very responsive to any issues or questions we have. They go beyond what it required to make sure we are having success with their product.

Cons

What should be simple improvements to the core system don't happen very fast - Product development is slower than desired in pacing with other technology that could work hand in hand with PCR.

This product help grow our buisness

Love using it to keep leads and clients organized, and convenient for emailing large groups. they fix soft wear problems fast.

Pros

easy to use, and convenient for keeping data organized ad at your finger tips.

Cons

it fills in blanks like zip code, when you don't put it in the address section, and you filled in city, and state. In this big city we work in, it's not always the correct code.

Great Intuitive Resource

They are very focused on the success of their clients

Pros

PC Recruiter 9 does a fantastic job in organizing the candidates I want to reach!

Cons

I am quite happy with PC Recruiter. They are quick to address any issue.

PC Recruiter

STI was already using PC Recruiter when I joined the company. One of the first projects I undertook was to learn the system and determine the best way for our recruiting team to use it. I found it was very easy to navigate and had some built in functionality that I hadn't seen before. We now have more team members using it and learning new things all the time.

Pros

The user interface. It's very clean and very easy to navigate, offering multiple ways for an applicant to sort / search through our openings.

Cons

The only knock I have against it, is I wish the Notes fields where featured on the Record's home screen instead of having to click to them. That's not a major issue, of course, but it's the only thing that I would say I liked least.

Thanks Stewart! Regarding the Notes field, you can include the Notes in your custom screen layout if you wish, and use the + at the top right of the record to add new notes all without leaving the main screen. We'll get someone to send you the specifics!

The Last Dance

It's a good system, just wish it was easier to use.

Pros

-like being able to pull data from LinkedIn or Zoom Info for candidate profiles. -like being able to click-to-dial to candidates with our integrated phone system with Ring Central -being able to upload csv files

Cons

-no auto-save feature when updating or inputting customer info, losing data and having to start over was frustrating. -wish the system was live when data is changed it's automatically updated or refreshed -wish we could both update the profile if we wanted to at once for training purposes and or teaching moments.

Thanks for your review of PCRecruiter! That idea of live-saving of data is an interesting one (currently we warn the user before they leave a screen without saving, but we do not save if the user doesn't click the save button). You may want to share that in our Ideas & Requests forum on the helpdesk system for discussion.

PCRecruiter Review

Pros

Specifically built for our industry so it features functions and capabilities that match our workflow.

Cons

I really don't have any complaints. It does virtually everything I would like it to.

PCRecruiter

Easy to send bulk emails and emails follow-ups through automation plans.

Pros

It integrates easily with LinkedIn, RingCentral and Outlook. Automation plans are nice.

Cons

Can't select multiple signatures in email.

Professional time saver with flexibility

Pros

The combination of flexibility to create my own daily resource effectiveness plus the ability to easily create roll-up lists for enhancing my marketing and branding. Secondly, their training and responsiveness were beyond my expectations. If you have a simple or complex question/concern, you can just make a simple phone call and service support will respond. Most effectively, they showed me options on my own computer display. Very effective.

Cons

The interface with my own website was not as effective as I would have liked.

Great product

Pros

Customer service is extremely friendly and helpful. Also, the company actually does take into account user feedback and implements a lot of great ideas from the forums, which is nice to see.

Cons

Not too many issues, just small things here and there that are unavoidable with any product. Any issues are addressed very timely by the company.

I think PCR offers the best value among ATS today.

We are elevating careers and companies through the use of the software.

Pros

The service is great. The communication is there. I really like the team.

Cons

Maybe that each person is tied to a company.

PCRecruiter experience

The system is overall very easy to work with and has been an easy transition. It is also is very adaptable to our business. The conversion team has been very open to assisting us immensely with adapting git to our business needs.

Pros

What I love the most is its simplicity, yet robustness and its ability to provide us the information that we need.

Cons

It was not as "contract" user friendly as I had expected going in. Having said that, the conversion team has and is going to great lengths to better serve our needs today and that I appreciate.

Easy product to use.

Very good experience and would highly recommend.

Pros

It was a great product for a small recruiting office. Ease of data entry and recall.

Cons

no problems very good product. Reasonable price

Seamless, reliable, user friendly

It just makes the recruiting process so easy!

Pros

Both the desktop app and mobile apps are outstanding, they are constantly updating and adding new features, and their customer service is TOP NOTCH!

Great time saving tool

It's a great time saver.

Pros

The recent update has addressed prior issues with duplicate entries and the software is a great asset if you're trying to build out your database.

Cons

Select company from PCR Database still seems to have issues populating, although I'm not sure if that's an issue with the software itself or the way it is configured in my office.

Very valuable.

Very, very good. Helps me manage the day-to-day on my desk.

Pros

Ability to manage all contacts - candidates and companies - in one place.

Cons

The scheduling/calendaring component is a bit wonky.

Thanks for your review, Blake! If you have any ideas for improvements to the schedule features, please visit the Ideas & Requests forum on our helpdesk and let the team know what can be improved!

president

overall a very good experience.

Pros

Roll up lists, search functions and overall applicant tracking capabilities.

Cons

Some of the email security could be improved

Middle of the Road Product

If I was looking for a cost effective ATS for a smaller company, I would purchase PCR again as long as I wasn't going to ask it to do to much.

Pros

I liked the flexibility of PC Recruiter ATS. You need to have better than average computer knowledge to get decent results from the software, but overall, for the price point, it's not terrible. PCR has a built in AD source tracker and support is always willing to provide a pixel for AD sites they do not work with regularly. Candidate tracking is very flexible and search functions are ok, they can be great if you understand how to work with the advanced search features, which takes a little studying.

Cons

CRM. Lacks function and flexibility in the way it's configured the same as the ATS side. It's very difficult to track prospects through a work flow. Canned reports are difficult to set up. Information doesn't transfer from one section of the database to the other, causing you to have to run multiple reports to achieve the desired results.

Main Sequence "PC-Recruiter"

I've been using PCR since 10/2005 and really like it.

Pros

It is extremely reliable and easy to use

Cons

I still don't know how to use the newest version.

Recruiting Software

We searched around a lot and came across PCRecruiter several years ago. This has been the best investment ever. It is so easy to use and the support is awsome.

Pros

Everything

Cons

Nothing

Outstanding Performance and service

I am starting my 16th year with PCRecruiter. It has been the very best experience I have had with a vendor.

Pros

It does everything I need to execute my recruiting business

Cons

My experience with PCR has generally been pleasant. It's dynamic and fairly user friendly.

This software has allowed me to keep track of recruitment processes in a very organized and simple way. There are so many helpful features, and the potential this program has is incredible. It's just a matter of digging and practicing.

Pros

This software is quite dynamic and has a lot of features that exponentially facilitate recruitment processes. All in all, this program is easy to utilize and manage.

Cons

Lack of complimentary educational resources, such as webinars. Also the scarcity of video tutorials. There are plenty of written instructions and online help. However, for visual learners, video content would be very helpful. It's unfortunate that in order to receive visual training is so costly. "Two Minute Tuesday" videos are helpful, but the variety of topics explored is limited.

Thanks Bianca! More video tutorials are definitely in the plan for the future!

PCR Review

Pros

Being able to quickly upload a resume to a candidates profile.

Cons

I do wish it was easier to use on my mobile phone.

AMAZING DATABASE

Pros

PCRecruiter is so quick to learn and easy to use

Cons

I can't say that there is anything I dislike about PCRecruiter

Support has been outstanding, Technical support to get up and running has been fantastic

i have been able to create a mass mailing program to reach out to all my contacts at the same time with the touch of one key. This tool along with tracking of job orders and applicants has been paramount for a small executive search firm agency trying to compete on the world stage.

Pros

its ease of use for someone like me who has never used an ATS.

Cons

i havent found anything to complain about , everything is still very new to me but i really havent had any limitations on what to accomplish