All categories
PCRecruiter

Recruitment CRM / ATS for recruiting and placement agencies.

visit website

PCRecruiter Reviews - Page 6

The PC Recruiter Experience

The team at PC Recruiter have been consistently very good over the years and as a business, we have been very happy with their service levels. The software program itself is user-friendly when compared to other recruitment databases and serves our requirements very well. I would highly recommend this software over other recruitment software out in the market currently.

Pros

It's easy to use compared to other recruitment software programs I have used in the past.

Cons

Good Software for your recruiting needs

Long time customer, the best and most reliable software of all of our tools.

Pros

I really like how very few errors and downtime the system has.

Cons

They do no give the users any information when new updates are coming out. You find out the day a new update is coming out.

Thank you for the review, Eric! In regards to the updates, that is helpful feedback.

PCRecruiter --- The Best ATS In the Business!!

Excellent, A+

Pros

Ease of use; the speed that it allows our recruiters to view data at. Integration with mass emailing and mass texts is unsurpassed. Blends very well with sites like LinkedIn as well. Makes our job easier, so that we can make more placements!!

Cons

No cons; it's just about perfect right now.

Excellent time using this product

It is very helpful

Pros

This is one of the easiest ATS system I have used before.. I like how it is easy to upload candidates and companies

Cons

The only think I do not like is it is not very flexible for the Mac Users, I have a Mac computer and I cannot integrate it with my Microsoft office email, I have to use the email in PC Recruiter to get candidates who apply

PCR

Pros

I am not a technical expert on databases. This is easy to use and not a lot of steps for adding info for our candidates or clients in the database

Cons

The need for us to customize the data base for us to find candidates that we have entered

Thanks for the review, Nancy! We're glad PCR is meeting your needs so well!

Needs to be simplified

This software is not user-friendly.

Pros

The automation capability, rollup stages, quick comments, social media profile bar, and that it doesn't log me out every hour.

Cons

Too many unnecessary options provided which causes me a lot of time clicking around. The company record infrastructure is too confusing. Having options to organize company records by a parent/primary company, a subsidiary/sister company, and location would be ideal. Also, more automation capabilities.

Feature rich comprehensive product

PCRecruiter does everything I need to effectively move candidates through the interview process and manage my client and candidate records.

Pros

Everything you need to manage your recruiting process. Lots of features and ability to customize.

Cons

Some procedures are more cumbersome than ideal, and the online user guide is insufficient.

3.5 Years with the Software

I use the software daily, there is a lot this program can do and it is just a matter of learning all the functionalities with it.

Pros

It is easy to use. The customizations that are available to enhance users needs is great.

Cons

Keyword searches in identifying candidates in the pipeline as per requisition. Automation of the program

Director

Stacy is fantastic. The software has enabled my business to grow through the roof and fosters our growth by providing a variety of features to help track anything/eveything you want. The training team, led by Stacy, is exceptional and there is not a question they cannot answer.

Pros

Very easy to use and simple for beginners to learn.

Cons

Nothing, I've been working with PCR for several years.

Thomas-Matthew Associates Review

Pros

The PCRecruiter software is easy to use, has ability to generate the reports that are needed by our organization and has pretty powerful resume inhaler.

Cons

The only issue we have is that some of the resumes imported through the inhaler need to be fixed, which takes some data entry time.

PCR Review

Pros

Its flexibility and customization options

Cons

Not as intuitive as I would like. Can be complicated to make functionality changes on my own.

Thanks for your review of PCRecruiter, Conrad! We're always open to suggestions on ways we can make PCR more user-friendly... visit the ideas forum in our helpdesk to share your suggestions!

PCR is great for recruiting and tracking. The best.

The software keeps us proficient.

Pros

I the service is unparallel. Same day response. Friendly and Knowledgeable. The software is easy to use and robust w options. The software keeps us on the bleeding edge.

Cons

I really don't have any negatives. They are always working to make it better.

I was with PCR for about 15 years

I was with them until I retired and loved the experience

Pros

Everything a recruiter could want is in the program. Everything is searchable, however see below. Customer service is great. Their people know you personally.

Cons

Not always as intuitive as it could be. Searches could be a little difficult. Doesn't integrate with my softphone

Great CRM system for both small and large scaled operations.

Pros

The amount of customizability available is great! Practical every feature available can be changed or modified to match your particular organization.

Cons

Fairly steep learning curb. Getting used to all the features does take time and repetitive use, however, does pay off at the end. Currently doesn't have integration with some third-party sources like Glassdoor, but they did mention they had a few things in the works.

Thanks for your review of PCRecruiter! We definitely have a Glassdoor connection on the way (and we have by-request feeds to them already if you want to get in touch), along with several others. Keep your eyes peeled!

PCR rocks

Pros

Customizable platform - functionality - tracking

Cons

the mobile Application needs work on functionality

Thank you for the review, Malcolm! Our mobile app will be getting further development down the road - visit our Ideas & Requests forum and let us know what you'd like to see in it!

Gilbert Consutling Services review of PCRecruiter

I've been using PCR for over 20 years. Love it.

Pros

I like Its versatility and capabilities. Especially the internet interface. PCR can do it all. The training and technical support is also very good (ask for Steve).

Cons

It actually does so much I am only using a small fraction of its capabilities.

PCRecruiter software - excellent value

We have been using PCRecruiter for several years now and are very pleased. The support staff is excellent and very responsive, as is their training staff (special shout out to Nick Mazzone, who is great!). In addition, they keep coming out with new features and functionality that continue to make our recruiters and sales staff more efficient. Their Two Minute Tuesdays instructional videos are great for helping us to continue to take advantage of all the features.

Pros

The ease of use, functionality and responsiveness of their support and training staff.

Cons

Nothing.

We made a good purchase

The most important thing to us was allowing our clients to get Indeed Direct unpaid for ads and to allow the customization that each client needed. We found nothing missing from PC Recruiter

Pros

There was not a feature that we wanted that we couldn’t have with PC Recruiter. We have used several applicant tracking systems and this is the most robust feature for the money that we found

Cons

Because it has so many pictures which we need for our many different customers the software is more complicated to set up in the beginning. To counter this the customer service and training we received was absolutely fantastic. We were sending customized videos for exactly what we wanted to do we had email Support that was extremely responsive and a dedicated person for us to contact

Thank you so much for the review, Jacquelyn! Look for even more exciting updates coming this year.

PCRecruiter Review

Overall record keeping, indexing and database search is fantastic.

Pros

The interface is informative and thought out with a ton of functionality built into an easily accessible format.

Cons

There is a little bit of a learning curve, and a small concern that I might be changing a record without knowing how to change it back at times. I would like to see a more robust check system making it harder to accidentally load duplicate name records.

Thanks for the review, Mitchell! We'd love to hear your feedback on how we can better identify duplicate records - visit the Ideas & Requests forum on our helpdesk to share your thoughts.

A very feature rich program

Pros

PCR can be customized to do just about anything you might need. It integrates well with LinkedIn through PCR Capture.

Cons

The online instruction tool is not as detailed as it was in previous versions--you can't always find the answer to your question on basic things like formatting reports online.

PCR

This software serves our recruiting needs extremely well.

Pros

We've been very pleased with our version of PCRecruiter. When we have issues, customer service is awesome!

Cons

Honestly can't think of a thing. So, no cons from me.

Thank you Marty! Glad PCR is meeting your needs. More great stuff to come¿

Great Database

When Capture is working, PCR is an awesome tool that allows me to search for candidates easily and put them into our system.

Pros

I like the search capabilities of PCR a lot. It is easy to find and organize candidates by position, location, and company.

Cons

Capture often has issues with LinkedIn. A lot of times I am spending as much time going over what Capture Should have done as it would take me if I just did it by hand.

Thank you for the review!

Great software and support

Overall its been a great experience during the past 3 years that I've been using it.

Pros

It is very user friendly and intuitive once you start using it and get used to it.

Cons

Whenever I have issues, I can usually call and get help from the support team quickly.

Cutting Edge System, Strong Customer Service

- Prompt customer service response time - Cutting edge - Strong customization - Excellent integration with 3rd party applications

Pros

- Very clean when it comes to organization relationships....one "Name"...whether the person is a candidate, client or both - Cutting edge - Friendly and responsive support team

Cons

Not many...perhaps the job order "process" could be improved.

Review of PCRecruiter

Overall PCRecruiter is a good system with the ability to be customized more towards what you need. You could do a lot with it if you have the time to do so.

Pros

I like the PC Capture feature where you can pull information from other sites like LinkedIn, Monster, Careerbuilder, etc..

Cons

I felt like it was somewhat difficult to search with keywords and would have liked the highlight feature. I don't seem to get accurate results.