All categories
PCRecruiter

Recruitment CRM / ATS for recruiting and placement agencies.

visit website

PCRecruiter Reviews - Page 7

Good platform with nice features

We use PCRecrutier to track candidates throughout the recruitment process.

Pros

Nice integration with 3rd party tools that make data import a snap. Bulk email integration is also very nice.

Cons

There is a bit of a learning curve. Data parsing is bit buggy.

PC Recruiter an Excellent Chocie

My experience with support has always been excellent

Pros

Easy to use, good value and functional. Wheny you need support, they are very responsive.

Cons

I would like to see more functions, make it a little easier to modify or add fields on the customer, job order or candidate record.

Really Easy to use

Pros

Search capability, being able to run build active rollup list and monitor my progress and my team.

Cons

Really have not found any the new Version PCR 9 runs great.

Thanks for the glowing review, Ryan! We're glad PCR is doing everything you need it to.

Challenging Task Made Easy with PCRecruiter

Pros

Like that it integrate with my email. The features and capabilities are great for reports.

Cons

I would like the functionality of having more users to have LinkedIn Recruiter Integration. Does seem to have many bugs at time.

Great for our Small Company

We've been using this ATS for more than a year now and I find it is a great solution for us. It allows us to pull candidates from Monster.ca as well as LinkedIn very easily. So long as you take the time needed upfront to properly set up PCR for your company and learn all it can do then you will like it. Like any other ATS or any other system you use at your workplace PCR will only succeed for you if you use it properly and put the right information into it so you will always get the right information out of it.

Pros

Low cost, ease of use. Email integration with Outlook is very helpful as well. You can customize the screens to a view that works best for you.

Cons

Sometimes it does not pull all the contact information from a Monster search but it only takes a few minutes to manually add this information. The reporting features are a bit limited...I'd like to see some better reporting and the ability to export to Excel with better results.

Make Sense!

I love the software that it is set up in a way to locate anything quickly.

Pros

I like that this software is very user friendly.

Cons

The lag sometimes but they may be an internet issue.

Thanks for your review, Alisha! We're glad PCR is making your job easier!

PCR is a plus

PCR has supported our business for over a decade. It is very user friendly. The support team is great.

Pros

Ease of use. Easy to note and track candidates. Good storage vault for contact information.

Cons

You don't always know all of the features

PCRecruiter continues to evolve and get better

It's a great product. Keep up the good work!

Pros

Having used it multiple times in the last 11 years, I've seen the product evolve and get better. Anything that was a problem 11 years ago has been resolved over the years and it's a wonderful product to use.

Review of PCR by Main Sequence

We have been using PCR for a little over 5 years. We initially reviewed 2 companies. Both we were pretty equal however we went with PCR. We have nothing but positive experiences

Pros

Ease of use, good value, associates are excellent to deal with

Cons

None really but we could see some benefits in their online self help

good search software for personnel and head hunting

We have used this product for the past 15 years - we highly recommend it. It is simple to learn and has the ability to customize to your specific needs. Support for any product is the most important aspect. PCR has that and much more.

Pros

We were ably to customize it to our specific criteria

Cons

None - good stuff

We have been really satisfied with PCR!

Awesome customer service!

Pros

We love the customer service! Our account rep. is so responsive and easy to get a hold of when we need it!

Cons

There are many parts to it that sometimes can take a long time to get used to, but once you do, it's a great software!

This product help grow our buisness

Love using it to keep leads and clients organized, and convenient for emailing large groups. they fix soft wear problems fast.

Pros

easy to use, and convenient for keeping data organized ad at your finger tips.

Cons

it fills in blanks like zip code, when you don't put it in the address section, and you filled in city, and state. In this big city we work in, it's not always the correct code.

Great Intuitive Resource

They are very focused on the success of their clients

Pros

PC Recruiter 9 does a fantastic job in organizing the candidates I want to reach!

Cons

I am quite happy with PC Recruiter. They are quick to address any issue.

No more digging for applications to find a candidate

Pros

Your recruiters will save valuable time searching for candidates. All info needed is at your fingertips.

Cons

I would like to see a job board that lists all job openings and have the ability to drag and drop employees into the open job slots.

PCRecruiter Review

Pros

Specifically built for our industry so it features functions and capabilities that match our workflow.

Cons

I really don't have any complaints. It does virtually everything I would like it to.

PC Recruiter, where technology and support reign supreme

PCR people are amazing in their support. We don't ask often, but when we do, they jump on getting the problem solved. Great attitude, too.

Pros

It is flexible and deep in what it offers

Cons

Nothing comes to mind--earlier versions had a few glitches. Not now.

Great product

Pros

Customer service is extremely friendly and helpful. Also, the company actually does take into account user feedback and implements a lot of great ideas from the forums, which is nice to see.

Cons

Not too many issues, just small things here and there that are unavoidable with any product. Any issues are addressed very timely by the company.

Best Applicant Tracking Software we've used yet!

Pros

*Can parse from LinkedIn or from Outlook *Auto-writes E-mail Activities *Advanced Searches Capability

Cons

Could be a little more polished in some of the processes. It takes a few more clicks than it should to do some things.

The North West Company

Once you understand how the software works, it's a great tool. Note my first answer.

Pros

It captures all required documents and communication in one place under the applicant's name

Cons

I am responsible for the recruitment of our Pharmacy staff and there is no way of filtering the software to block anyone who doesn't have a Canadian licence to practice. With my company you must have a Canadian licence to practice as a Pharmacist and must be a Canadian citizen for us to even review your resume. There are many reasons for this choice and mostly the liability, the process to licence in Canada is very difficult, time consuming and not always confirmed. The applicant is responsible for this process themselves. For all other Pharmacy staff, they must be a citizen for compliant placement.

Thanks for your review, Kirstin! We'll be in touch to assist with ways to help filter out non-licensed Pharmacy applicants.

Client for 18 years now

For 18 years I have used PCRecruiter. They have ALWAYS been there for whatever question I throw at them. The LinkedIn integration and the resume parser are worth their weight in gold.

Pros

The resume parser and the LinkedIn integration

Cons

sometimes I need help with reporting

Fifth System we've used

PCR staff have always been responsive.

Pros

Very intuitive to how we think as recruiters. Always focused on bringing us more usable apps/ upgrades

Cons

USD / CDN exchange costs; outside of that we are really pleased with PCR;

Highly recommend PCRecruiter, makes your life easier

I have been using PCRecruiter for ten years and love it

Pros

Easy to navigate and great tool for keeping our candidates organized

Cons

I honestly can't say there is anything I dislike about the product

Thank you for the review, Susan!

Direction Recruitment Admin review of PCR

Enjoy using pcr - only real issue for me is the using the email part of PCR for mass emails to our clients and candidates. It does not have many of the functualities of outlook or other email systems so we have to resort to very basic templates.

Pros

Quite user friendly

Cons

The email set up.

10 Years Experience with PCR

Pros

I have personally used PCR for 10 years - 5 solely as a recruiter and 5 as a search firm owner running a full desk and 3 teams. We use PCR every day and can't imagine functioning without it. The team at Main Sequence has always been very responsive to any issues or questions we have. They go beyond what it required to make sure we are having success with their product.

Cons

What should be simple improvements to the core system don't happen very fast - Product development is slower than desired in pacing with other technology that could work hand in hand with PCR.

Very valuable.

Very, very good. Helps me manage the day-to-day on my desk.

Pros

Ability to manage all contacts - candidates and companies - in one place.

Cons

The scheduling/calendaring component is a bit wonky.

Thanks for your review, Blake! If you have any ideas for improvements to the schedule features, please visit the Ideas & Requests forum on our helpdesk and let the team know what can be improved!