PCRecruiter Logo
PCRecruiter

Recruitment CRM / ATS for recruiting and placement agencies.

visit website

PCRecruiter Reviews - Page 7

PCR Review

Pros

Being able to quickly upload a resume to a candidates profile.

Cons

I do wish it was easier to use on my mobile phone.

AMAZING DATABASE

Pros

PCRecruiter is so quick to learn and easy to use

Cons

I can't say that there is anything I dislike about PCRecruiter

Support has been outstanding, Technical support to get up and running has been fantastic

i have been able to create a mass mailing program to reach out to all my contacts at the same time with the touch of one key. This tool along with tracking of job orders and applicants has been paramount for a small executive search firm agency trying to compete on the world stage.

Pros

its ease of use for someone like me who has never used an ATS.

Cons

i havent found anything to complain about , everything is still very new to me but i really havent had any limitations on what to accomplish

PCR is Easy to use and learn

Pros

Ease of Use, great technical support personnel

Cons

Searching for the perfect candidate is a little cumbersome

Solid product

Pros

This is a very comprehensive product with a ton of functionality. Some of the strengths are the intuitiveness of tracking candidates through the pipeline, their templates, their very tight integration with Outlook, their on-boarding training and their customer service. They have some great people over there and they're all very professional, responsive and helpful.

Cons

The biggest downside for me is that although any email you receive through Outlook will automatically be synced with the candidate or contact record as long as there's an email address match, there's no way to turn this off, and there's no way to force a sync of that email with a different record. For example, if I am corresponding with a hiring manager about multiple candidates, I don't want all of those emails attached to the hiring manager's record because I won't be able to find anything later when I need it. What I want is to be able to attach that correspondence to the respective candidate it pertains to. This was a show-stopper for me, but they have a large customer-base so apparently it isn't for a lot of people.

PCR

Pros

It is a very detailed database with lots of functionality

Cons

sometimes complicated to understand how to use

Overall a good product that meets the needs of our business for an affordable cost

Overall the Pros outweigh the cons and for a small business like ours, PC Recruiter meets our needs allowing us to spend more time doing the work we should be doing.

Pros

It has all of the features that we are looking for in an applicant tracking/CRM system. The customer service rep that was assigned to do our training was excellent. She spent all the time we need and followed up quickly on open items. The cost is also very affordable.

Cons

Navigation is a bit tricky and sometimes not as intuitive as we would like. There are some short cuts that appear to be missing. We do much of our work from roll-ups but it does not appear that everything can be done from the roll-ups which requires us going out to a function we want. The scheduling of follow-ups is not up to standard and does not interface with Outlook well.

PCR is just what I need

Pros

it is easy to use and keeps me on top of my calls

Cons

Not knowing how to directly send invoices with PCR

PCR

Pros

good to store information about both candidates and client companies and hiring managers. Good tool for multiple users to see each others activity.

Cons

Sometimes it was slow or would go offline, we used it a couple years ago, so this could have been resolved by now.

Great software

Pros

Easy to get around. User friendly. Able to track process of people in process. All information at your finger tips.

Cons

Nothing. Has been a great product. I would recommend to all.

Thanks for the glowing review, James! We're glad EHS is thriving with PCRecruiter!

Powerful and Productive

The configuration and training are exceptional; the usage and productivity output is excellent; recording mutliple transactions is easy; its flexible to re-configure as the business grows.

Pros

Easy to upload and retrieve resumes; Search functions are exceptional; Viewing searches is easy; Support is great

Cons

Sometimes it seems complicated but use it gets easier. The version I was using did not have an SMS function which would have been helpful.

Best CRM for Recruiting

Just like all CRMs, there are good ones, bad ones, over priced ones and "what where they thinking" ones. I think this is the best one for recruiters out there.

Pros

The addons and ability to quickly add candidates from a pipeline sales perspective and recruitment perspective has allow us to identify someone and capture it quickly. This means we can capture, add notes, reach out, move to the next one with ease.

Cons

Although the recruitment side of it is great, the sales pipeline and reporting is not as great. I do however use it for such and found some great ways to help. I use this as my daily driver for sales of new business.

Thanks for your review, Jonathan! We're always happy to have feedback on how we can improve the pipeline and reporting - feel free to post some details in the Ideas & Requests forum on our helpdesk!

PCR Review gpac

I am able to track all communication between myself and the candidates or clients.

Pros

I like that I am able to send mass bulk emails all at once.

Cons

I wish there was a way to link our candidates to an excel sheet or have a better way to query tracking of candidates.

Great software

Pros

I like that you are now able to use the mobile app to do most things you can do from a PC. Great for client and candidate information and tracking.

Cons

That some things are more automated and are confusing to set up in the system.

Its great having PCR as your database software. Its easy to use and the customer service is good....

Pros

What I like most is their customer service. They are always nice and try to help you at any time. They are the best!

Cons

What I like the least is the look & feel. It looks old. They should update it. But I dont think they are going to do it soon.

I like having the option to customize

I've used this program for years and have not had too many issues. The customer service at PCR is top notch

Pros

I like having the option to customize every screen aside from what my peers need. Being able to see the results I wants to see after a search, or customize each name profile is an asset

Cons

The new update has been rough to adjust to, in my opinion the old PCR was much cleaner to look at - but then again I have only had a week to adjust to the new updates.

Thanks for the review, Steve! As with all software interface updates, they always seem hard to adjust to at first. We have some more substantial and workflow-improving updates to come later this year. Post your suggestions for future editions in our requests forum!

PC Recruiter

Fabulous. Perfect. Productive. Been using the web-based version since 2003 and am very satisfied.

Pros

Versatility

Incredible, End User Focused CRM / ATS

I would highly reccomend this product to anyone interested in taking ones respective recruiting / talent managemtent business to the next level. They are one of the few vendors left that actually listen to what users want / need. A must have!!!

Pros

Personify has been a main sequence / PCR customer since early 2001. Prior to selection (and candidly since) we have reviewed other ATS / CRM systems and have yet to find a provider as end user focused at Main Sequence. In our eight year run with PCR we have yet to have one issue go unresolved and in fact, in many instances, PCR has developed customized solutions that truly could only fit what our firm was trying to accomplish. There is ZERO question this is the ATS of choice - I would highly reccomend this product.

Cons

As indicated in my previous reccomendation, I truly do not see any real downside to PCR. I say this because they are so focused on meeting the demands of their respective end users. I have had the pleasure of dealing with Technical Support, Training and Billing and truly in all instances- I was thoroughly satisfied.

Good tool for recruiters!

PCR's Customer service is great. I appreciate the one on one attention and thoroughness of answering questions. They will help you get to a solution. The tool is not as robust as some I've used previously which may be a function of the options we've selected to employ or may be the tool itself. I'm not certain about this.

Pros

The dashboard is very interactive and easy to use.

Cons

Search capabilities seem limited and confusing. Results are most often a "mixed bag." Syncing calendars also seems to be challenging - which may be the result of the options our administrators have selected to utilize.

Thank you for your review, Charlotte! Do let our support team know about the search challenges you're having - they may be able to suggest other methods.

PCR for you

It's the best way to add data, research data and submit individuals

Pros

Quick and easy to navigate, tons of functions. Works seamlessly.

Cons

Like to have all the current people on it available. Only shows up to 10 or so

Thanks for the review, Kevin! As for the number of 'recently viewed' people visible at a time, that varies a bit by screen size. In most other screens it's a number you can configure. Check in with the training team!

Great tool

I have enjoyed the ease of use and the integration with our other tools.

Pros

I like the ease of use and it's very easy to navigate.

Cons

I wish that the steps through interviewing, offer acceptance, etc. did not show as an interview.

Thank you for your glowing review of PCRecruiter! You'll be pleased to hear that we're transitioning away from the 'interview' terminology in a major upcoming release.

Easy to Learn

Pros

The icons tell you what they are before you even have to click on anything. I have not been using PC Recruiter long - but feel comfortable in using it with ease. There is a learning curve that is easy to beat and understand what the processes are.

Cons

A new tab is always opening, it has it's reasons but it can be frustrating because it is easy to get lost.

I have been using PCR since 1999. Have used all platforms.

Pros

High customizable and can usually adjust to your particular workflow, rather then works theirs. Pipeline functions very good.

Cons

User interface is dated and there needs to be more quick action options. It does no sense what device you are on and does not work well on tablets. Need a reporting system that can much more flexible and offer some data analytics and dashboard functions.

Great customer service..... always there when we need something..... always adapting to changes.

VERY user friendly - our productivity has absolutely increased.

Pros

Extremely user friendly! We were with our old system for 16 years and this was a breeze to switch over to!!

Cons

Thanks, Scott! We're glad you are having a good experience with PCR!

PCRecruiter well rounded

Automation for a 1 person office

Pros

Does a lot of different things and automates for a one person office. Support is excellent.

Cons

Not much to dislike..........sometimes can be overwhelming because it can do so much