PCRecruiter Logo
PCRecruiter

Recruitment CRM / ATS for recruiting and placement agencies.

visit website

PCRecruiter Reviews - Page 8

Been using PCRecruiters since 2001. One of the first! Love their products, customer service excell

Pros

Tie in's to LinkedIn, Ring Central, Resume Inhaler.

Cons

I've found it very hard to delete Industry Codes that were automatically part of the PCRecruiter Default without doing it one by one. Unfortunately, there are 987 codes and it's taking me way too long. I need to call, because it's probably my mistake; there has to be an easier way that I don't know about.

PC Recruiter

Pros

The training, support, the functions are user friendly and agency useful. This product is worth every penny. I like the customer support we receive if there are ever any issues and has allow us to have are needs met in one system. The features are exceptional.

Cons

I really do not have anything bad to say about PC recruiter

Very Good Recruitment ATS

Very good experience to date.

Pros

Features - it is very Agency friendly. Staff have great access to online training and tip resources

Cons

Its ability to communicate with Quickbooks online

Cost effective Recruiting software,

Use It if you're looking for a system that will help you not only manage applicants but also act as a database for candidates for future use.

Pros

The best feature is having social media tools like LinkedIn Chrome feed and job boards integrated in this software.able to view a bulk of activities & interviews at a time. Easy to status candidates through the process, you can set up different position question profiles tied to each position for candidates to complete when submitting their resume.here are automation rules for candidates that can be set up to decline low skilled or highlight highly qualified candidates. Nice time savings feature.The team at PC Recruiter have been extremely responsive to our needs and have been there every step of the way as we configure and deliver their system.

Cons

It lacks in intuitive ease. Navigation is a very tricky and sometimes not as intuitive as we would like. There are some short cuts that appear to be missing. The scheduling of follow-ups is not up to standard and does not interface with Outlook well

Easy to use and reliable

Pros

What I like most about this vendor is their willingness to help out and their quick response time to assist. No matter what my issue is, I know I can contact my sales rep, and he will ensure my problem is fixed by either doing it right then and there with me on the phone or ensuring a helpdesk ticket is created right away for me. Usually, after a ticket is created, someone from the technical team calls me within a day.

Cons

I think the company's training could be a little better structured. Instead of relying on us to let them know what we want to learn, it would be better for them to have a complete, comprehensive training course set up that covers all parts of PCR in a logical form. While the training we receive is good and informative, allowing us to use the software, I find we are jumping around, too.

Quick access to our ATS!

I and my team are always on the go. Often, it is just not necessary to fire up our laptops to get some quick tasks done through PCR. It is great having a pared down version of PCR as an app on our smart phones. Check out our pipelines, our candidates, and clients all with the tap of a finger. It is also great for sending instant messages to our candidates. We have been PCR clients of Main Sequence for nearly 2 years. They are always working hard to make it the best hybrid ATS/CRM available.

Pros

Quick, easy, and accurate access to key functions of PCR. Interface is designed as an app not a PC conversion, so it works very well.

Cons

None really. It does all the things you need to on the fly.

Making Matches Easier

5 months ago I'd never heard of PCRecruiter and today I can't imagine working without it - because it's an easy-to-use, easy-to-learn tool that is robust enough for my needs. It's also quick to use, as a recruiter, my time is valuable, if I had to spend tons of time building out the system it wouldn't be nearly as effective.

Pros

My favorite thing about PCR is that all my interactions are in ONE place. No more putting notes in one place, scheduling in another and manually adding information found across sites like LinkedIn. PCR makes it easy.

Cons

There are times when the software hangs up when updating candidates from LinkedIn.

Thank you for reviewing PCRecruiter! It's great to hear that the system has become an invaluable part of your business.

Not worth any of your money!!!!!!! I waisted thousands to get nothing out of them!

FIND A BETTER COMPANY DONT WAIST THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS ON A SYSTEM THAT IS TO HARD FOR SOME 20 YEAR OLDS TO OPERATE!!!!!! YOU NEED A CONSISTANT USER MANNUAL BY YOUR SIDE!

Pros

Cons

Many! They system needs % placed in front of everything to search even you basic customer, it can not search with in cities, it can not parse in documents with out 10 things that need to be changed, the blinding of resumes only works sometimes, they system is blan, boring, no color, too outdated, it needs updates, it needs color, it needs to hire someone innovative enough to make the system user friendly. it is not user friendly at all HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE! DONT EXPECT ANY CREDITS FROM THIS COMPANY AS THEY WILL TELL YOU THEIR HIGHER UPS ARE NOT RESPONDING TO THEM! BECASUE THEY HAVE OPERATORS AND NO MANAGMENT.

My organization uses PCR as its centralized database; we live and brea

Pros

We have been using the PCR software for years and from the time we've partnered with them they have only progressed in their customer service and enhancements of their product!

Cons

some of the intuitiveness is lacking, however they have improved in their latest release which is promising for this area!

PC Recruiter is FANTASTIC!

Amazing support, value and so useful!

Pros

The ability to customize just about everything.

Cons

The split screen view leaves a bit to be desired.

A great tool but a greater support team running it!

Great tool.

Pros

The customer service and tech team are exceptional.

Cons

UI at times feels old and can do with a redesign.

Super Versatile web based program

Pros

What I really liked about PC recruiter is that we were able to perform actions such as bulk email campaigns, database searching, and is highly customization without needing to program complicated actions like some other ATS we have previewed. PC Recruiter allowed us to focus on recruiting and allowed the recruiters in our office to work in their own fashion.

Cons

Can be complicated. Sometimes we had to reach out to PC recruiter team to fully understand what could be done with the software. Also we had some issues with reporting/analytics, which is why we ultimately decided to go to a different ATS.

Customization Ability

Love it

Pros

-User friendly -Customizable - Great for beginners

Cons

Would like to be able to change color schemes

Highly Customizable and Robust ATS

Pros

When compared to the other ATS products I reviewed, PCRecruiter offered the most capabilities at the lowest cost. Users are able to access the database wherever there's an internet connection (including on mobile devices) and the user interface is fairly simple to learn, even if you're not a "techie." Hiring managers are able to view candidates and feedback from other interviews. They don't need to ask me for this information anymore. I can also schedule interviews easily from within the system and there is the option to include the Outlook attachment within the email sent to interviewers. We are saving so much time and money by using PCR.

Cons

This system has a background in 3rd party staffing agencies so there are many features that a corporate (internal) recruiter wouldn't need to use and that can sometimes be confusing. There are a wide variety of reports available but the formatting isn't as easy to manipulate as, say, Taleo.

PCR is the Rolls Royce of Personnel-Recruitment Databases!

I can't think of any other database program I would want. On a scale of 1-10 I give it an 11+.

Pros

I have been a user of PCR since 1994. I have been in the Recruitment Industry for almost thirty years and have had much exposure to the different products. At one time I even had a custom database written for our needs. However, PCR offered and offers a very comprehensive, extensive and exemplary product. There is virtually nothing that I would add. The ability to utilize mass email communication and integrate with our website has increased our revenue tremendously. One of the best features is the customer support. Issues are resolved almost immediately and the staff of Main Sequence is always readily available to address any issues we have. Main Sequence's Webmaster, Andrew Rothman has been a saviour to our company. There is no competition when you are the best!

Cons

I can't think of any.

Huge improvement

I had been with Bullhorn for 20 years and saw the functionality decrease over time, while the monthly costs tripled. This May, they ended Inbox support so I switched to PC Recruiter, which was a 60% monthly cost savings with far better functionality, including the ability to incorporate social Media, LinkedIn and Facebook, into contact data.

Cons

Easy implementation, lots of great features

Pros

Inhaler, Linkedin Chrome feed, easy to status candidates through the process, you can set up different position question profiles tied to each postion for candidates to complete when submitting their resume. There are automation rules for candidates that can be set up to decline low skilled or highlight highly qualified candidates. Nice time savings features!

Cons

Many steps require multiple page loads to move forward. Their software team should consider to have all the decision items on one page through drop down lists for selection to allow to move forward, rather than separate page feeds.

PCR Ranking

The service at PCR is great. Sean McLaughlin is always incredibly helpful and a pleasure to work with! The service team is kind, patient and diligent in helping you.

Pros

It has a lot of power once you learn the ropes.

Cons

No texting feature or method to broadcast text on a rollup No search feature on manage profiles page and you have to go thru the list to find what you want.

Thank you for the kind review, Butch! We wanted to note that, while we do not have our own text messaging feature built in, we do integrate with third-party systems that add texting functionality to PCR. Check with your rep about the details.

Intuitive, price competitive, great support

Last year I spent a great deal of time evaluating cloud based tracking systems. I have been recruiting for 22 years and have experience with a few providers' recruiting software solutions. I evaluated several solutions and narrowed my search down to three companies. We looked at ease of use, price point, functionality and technical support as the key criteria in making our decision. I can tell...

Cons

Great in theory but performs extremely poorly

The initial conversations/demos that we went through worked very well and the functionality that was shown was extremely appealing. PCR worked well for about the first month and a half and then issue after issue kept coming up...first the LinkedIn integration tool wasn't working on one employees computer which then slowly made it to the rest of the company. Then, the Outlook stand-alone browser (which...

Pros

Unfortunately, there aren't too many things that come to mind.

Cons

The lack of solutions was the biggest, any time an issue arose, there were always "very helpful" people to let us know that they were on it right away (but then tried to sell us on some new functionality). The price they charge for a tool that doesn't work was very disappointing.

Bang for your Buck

It's been great!!!

Pros

The functionality and features are amazing and offer many different customization tools.

Cons

That it doesn't communicate with Google.com to automatically use the capture tool for company information or file updates.

Web Extensions

Web Extensions is a feature of PCR that I really like and would recommend to anyone who wants to save time placing job posts on the web.

Pros

Customer service, set-up and training at Main Sequence made this an easy transition to Web Extensions for job posting with a big upside in time saving and exposure for important job posts. We started using Web Extensions with PCR about 2 months ago and find it a great way to get job posts out on the web and make immediate changes to posts via our website. From the integration with PCR we can post to Indeed and Simply Hired as well as MRI Network with ease. Ladders and others are to follow. Future updates to Web Extensions will allow you to change the fields on the posts to your website. When that happens Web Extensions will then meet our needs at a 5 star level. Best of all, the posts look really great.

Cons

Haven't found any yet!

Long time user

Pros

Easy to use, no issues with data storage, minimal downtime, not the complexity of some other systems.

Cons

not as dynamic as other databases with search and storage of information. The user interface wasn't very attractive (I don't know if it's been updated)

PCR

I have used many different systems throughout my career and this seems to be one of the easiest to work with.

Pros

The software is very easy to navigate, it takes some learning in the beginning but what tool doesn't? Once you learn it is very simple to find what you are looking for.

Cons

The only thing that may not be as easy as I would like would be the filtering process, it still lumps items into my search that I don't really need, other than that it is great.

Thank you for the review, Sabrina! Check in with our training team to address your concerns about the filtering process - there may be ways to shortcut for your needs.

PCRecruiter

Pros

PCRecruiter is very customizable and has many features that make it a good choice in many fields.

Cons

Because PCR is so customizable, it requires strategic thinking to set it up to make it easy for an entire team to use.

Thanks for your review, Kathy!