Peoplebox Logo

Peoplebox Reviews

User ratings

4.7

• Likelihood to recommend8.95/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

Employee engagement analytics was fantastic. Loved to see the differences in how staff feel between different offices.

UM

Uphaar M.

Slick software with good aspects for employee engagement which adopts to current trends and keeps things more relatable.

MD

Mustafa D.

Overall, I think it's been pretty great. I like how the product has helped me build a routine around tracking my goals, and the company's larger goals.

RM

Rudraksh M.

For e.g. - Goals no 1 - Launch new business initiatives. While reviewing my individual goals, the option to upate activities is missing.

Prateek D.

I keep having issues with signing in which gets frustrating.

JP

Julie P.

A bit confusing to use, all the operations are not described thoroughly.

AM

Adya M.

Peoplebox users...

Weekdone-logocaret
listing-logo

Weekdone

Compare both
How would you rate Peoplebox?

A great option for your OKR needs

Pros

the platform is intuitive, easy to use and setting up goals and key results happens in a matter of minutes.

Cons

Not sure about this, but I think they only have predefined options for measuring results (like percentage, or numbers) which for 99.9% of times works just fine, but sometimes I needed a custom measurement that I wasn't able to create

Best platform for driving remote teams

We have been able to drive fast adoption of OKRs, get quick employee feedback and build strong connect across teams using the platform. The team is very forthcoming and helpful and very open to feedback.

Pros

It's ease of use and quick on boarding of the team.

Cons

Some required integrations are still in the process of being developed.

Holistic user review. Using it for performance management

I am using this for performance management. A good tool to begin with for companies looking to setup performance management systems

Pros

Home Tab The dashboard setup looks great. Provides users with information on checkins and any action items with your own team, showcases goals at company and department level and provides a shortcut option to set up 1-on-1s an setup goals for your department or reportees. Goals Tab Clean, simple and easy to understand user interface. Provides the ability to the user to view the options available...

Cons

Home Tab - It will be nice to see individual level goals of the user as well on the dashboard on the home page, thus, making it easier to do a quick review. Goals Tab - Ability to update company goals, even if the owner of the goals is somebody else. E.g. I can add 'Key Results' by accessing any of the company goals. Ideally, this shoul be allowed only to those individuals who are allocated company...

good softwar for performance management

Pros

performance management i can fill my quarterly review easily this is a very easy way

Cons

company goals like this software,

Easiest tool for starting to build an open culture in your company

Pros

What I like the best about the tool is that the tool empathizes with a beginner, it suggests topics for one-to-one meetings. It helps to break the ice with features like coffee connect.

Cons

I wish that this tool also had other features like project and timeline management, that way it could have been just one tool we need for end-to-end people and goal management.

The best Employee Engagement Platform

Pros

The Survey, Scoring, Engagement and 1 on 1 setups are pretty powerful. They keep on enriching the platform and making it valuable.

Cons

They need to add 360 review.......that will make it complete

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us such a nice review. We have added your feedback to our roadmap and we will be implementing it soon! Thank you once again!

Good platform to foster personalized remote-work 1-on-1s!

I could say with the founders it has been an interesting experience however in the context of the product its an okay experience given that there is so much this platform could have done. Needs to trust the employer and let them choose what's best for their organization. Be suggestive about things than forceful as a platform.

Pros

We are a remote team working from various time zones and PeopleBox is an amazing platform for organizations like ours to care for the team members and foster deeper engagement and collaborations. The OKR feature is simple, effective, and easy to use. You can set goals for individuals, teams, and the Organization, as a whole. The pre-built surveys are a great starting point. Great to have all one-on-ones in one place. Simple and easy-to-understand insights.

Cons

It does not trust the employers who have bought the platform. Unfortunately, it offers no flexibility to decide when we need to receive anonymous feedback and when we can have open feedback. Heavy on anonymous feedback which is a least likely thing about PeopleBox. Other things I least like about this software is that it lacks: Team meetings agenda feature Threeway feedback loop Solid Mobile interface or app Relationship Tracker Rewards and Recognition

It was one of the best software I have come across

It helped me to check in my performance goals with achievement features and many more.

Pros

User-friendly software. Efficient results Helpful features

Cons

Few features of the software are not much clear and faced issues in understanding the same.

People box review

Pros

I really like the interface of the software its really easy to use

Cons

Nothing as such its a good product with good interface

people box is very expensive

very much active

Pros

features on all things related to performance management

Cons

nothings on this issue all good about

A great product that has revolutionised our people and experience

I love the tool and can not see us scaling without it. As we grow it becomes even more important to ensure that we are making our company the better place to work and supporting our people. People box ensure that we keep our finger on the pulse

Pros

I like the fact that the tool is simple to use. Provides guidance where needed and most importantly it is effective. The team are also very responsive It has enabled us to improve how we support our people and has truly allowed us to move our People and Experience to a new level. The tool is now our fundamental part of our HR

Cons

What I dislike is nothing to do with the tool. It's the insights that you get back, which can sometimes slap you in the face (in a good way). You as a business owner think that your doing well and that your putting everything in place to ensure that your a great to work. Using people box has enabled us to uncover our blind spots and in turn improve our people and experience.

Excellent product for managing teams - especially in the remote or hybrid world

Wanted to solve - aligned OKRs for the team - Understand the pulse of the team Benefits -Able to align goals top-down and bottom-up -Can run surveys to understand what our team is thinking,feeling, going through. -Can have well organised and structured one on one conversations - Team gets connected to each other with the coffee connect feature

Pros

Ability to structure and manage one on one discussions - each person can put in their talking points ahead of time, and we can create list of follow ups during or after the meeting. Its incredibly helpful, increases accountability, focus

Cons

Would love to be able to enhance the one on one feature and allow the same features for a staff meeting or a scrum. I'm told its under development

Hey Prashant, Wow, we were blown away by your positive words, we really appreciate the time you took to write such a detailed review! Thank you once again!

PeopleBox - Because it is all about the people

It has been good, the software/ product is easy to use

Pros

I use the 1:1 options the most of this software, the fact that I have all the talking points in one place and not limited to just the latest 1:1 but all there is, captured in one place, helps in having constructive conversation

Cons

The coffee connects, personally have not used it much, but something we should perhaps have an option as follows - Push folks to have coffee connects with folks they regularly have 1:1 where they can discuss anything but work

A Guide for Effective Meetings

The problem that we are trying to solve with Peoplebox is to provide Social-Emotional Support to our members and improve the engagement between managers and subordinates. We have been able to develop a significant relationship between the members of our organizations. Also, people have started trusting each other more; as a result, the level of ownership among members has increased significantly.

Pros

The best thing about Peoplebox is the range of questions it recommends for your meeting with your colleagues or subordinate. The questions are very relevant to the discussion and help you in having an effective conversation.

Cons

The one thing that they can improve on is to have themselves integrated with other platforms. At the moment, they offer integration with slack but not with Zulip Chat.

Increased trust and accountability within a team

Peoplebox has kept me accountable for my team's growth plan and this has significantly increased their trust in me. Peoplebox insights like the Performance Trend played a key role in my team's recent Performance Review cycle.

Pros

- Helps in better management of all my 1 -on- 1 meeting with prior discussion items and tracking action items. - Productivity Trend chart helps in capturing valuable weekly observations on a teammate. - The Engagement survey templates are well-curated. - The team is very receptive to feedback and new features are released at an impressive rate.

Cons

1 -on- 1 with Peers are not yet supported.

Petty much better for other

It's too good for using

Pros

Maintenance is user friendly and user can use very swiftly

Cons

Nothing to say. I think is much more standard for other software

Peoplebox was a Win

Initially, we were simply looking for a way to improve our structured feedback process to help with reviews. However, Peoplebox use has expanded to many areas of our business. I really like the format used for 1-on-1 meetings, the survey tool is clever and easy to use, and I'm impressed by how the tool continues to improve.

Pros

People like and use it. Makes getting feedback easier and leads to greater engagement.

Cons

It is a young tool, growing through some growing pains, but showing promise.

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us such a nice review. We will make sure your expectation are met here at peoplebox! Thank you once again!

Great platform

Good

Pros

Ease of setting up meetings for human resource

Cons

Employees don't get notified by email that I have scheduled a meeting

Makes Remote work Fun with Rapid Fire Quiz & Coffeeconnect

As a user, I have seen a real impact in my professional life. I was struggling with remote work but with Coffeeconnect 1:1 , it is easy and fun.

Pros

Coffeeconnect is one of the best feature. I get to know my team mates - their likes, dislikes and then it helps me schedule a virtual coffee meeting. I have so many friends now at my workplace.

Cons

I love all the features and they keep making the product better

PEOPLEBOX : Unique tool for making professional life at ease

Pros

Its very user friendly interface and a lot of integrations

Cons

Suggestions provided for 1-1meetings to discuss on the goal parts

Great product for new introductions!

It's amazing. I also like the fact they have a quirkiness to their content!!

Pros

I really like the way peoplebox introduces 2 folks who possibly don't know each other and helps to get to know the other person. Additionally, if there's no time to actually connect, they have a way to connect through a rapid fire which is great!!

Cons

The only bit is that peoplebox still sends messages for 2 individuals to connect even though the scheduled a meeting on Google Calendar.

The simplest way to track employee goals. Period.

Pros

The fact that it's exceedingly simple to set up goals - either for oneself or for a team. What I also like about PeopleBox that it's easy to build a routine around it.

Cons

As of now, I haven't run into something I didn't explicitly like.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review. We will make sure your expectations are met here at peoplebox!

Action planner

Good

Pros

Action items and plans are managed very well

Cons

Sometimes 1:1 was not getting scheduled on its own.

Give it a try!

I love using Peoplebox!

Pros

I am able to stay organized with my OKRs, manage my team (and give support thanks to the check-ins they give) and lastly, get closer to our goals in an organized way.

Cons

So far, so good. Nothing I can think of right now.

Review for Peoplebox Value for money

Business wise since it is a WFH setup, it is immensely important to have a good number of employee engagements. Peoplebox solves the purpose. Socially awkward people as well are more comfortable and this results in +ve mindspaces and better wokr output

Pros

Cons

Can't think of much since I am a user. Admins might have a better response