All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

PeopleGuru HCM

Cloud-based human capital management (HCM) solution

visit website

PeopleGuru HCM Reviews

PeopleGuru

Pros

My favorite aspect of PeopleGuru is my ability, as an employee, to review my paystubs in an accessible, comprehensible format.

Cons

I have no complaints as of this point about this software.

Using new software takes time to get used to, but their customer service is great and helpful.

Less time spending for processing payroll. Any other HR management and employee record keeping in one software and I don't need to use different software or spreadsheet.

Pros

So much easier to process payroll with file upload that I used to enter hours manually. I also like all the reports I can get in different format as well as I can create customized reports.

Cons

You cannot go back to add or change time off request once the week passed. Also, when employees submit multiple days of time off and later, when they change the plan and cancel one of the day, it would get cancelled all days they submitted at the same time.

Do not use this product

Terrible. When I was asked to write this review my first thought was not to do it because I truly don't believe that anyone will read it or respond with any help. I have been paying for the entire platform for 4 months, but not even onboarding is built out. I have asked a VP, directly, to discuss our contract and why we are paying for the entire platform when the team has told me that benefits can't be done in the system, and I have never heard a word back. I believe that we were promised a product that have not only failed to live up to expectations, but mad my job MORE difficult than it was before we used the product.

Pros

I can have multiple LLC's in the system and access to all of them with a single log in.

Cons

The entire system is cumbersome, does not function correctly and the support is not helpful. I have never worked with an HCM that did not assist with a build out. Instead the team here has been instructed on telling the customer how to create it in software. For example, I am not an expert in taxes, but I needed to create a new earnings code for moving reimbursements. I asked if I could have assistance in that. They gave me direction on what steps to take. It cost me 5 hours of my time to research what the taxes should be and slowly walk through creating the new code. I still don't even know if it is created 100% correctly. They can not tell me if it is or not.

HR Director

Pros

Being able to have access to the tables in the backend of the system

Cons

Report writing, for example linking tables

Versatile

My overall experience is very good.

Pros

I like that people guru can customize and change their tabs will relative ease

Cons

Some features are hard to use I have trouble with some reports

Finally - a great company to work with!

Pros

The team at PeopleGuru is fantastic. I never felt pressured and was able to get into a technology that is really helping my company! They don't just sell the dream - they deliver!

Cons

I was nervous about the fact that they were a fairly new name, but their experience and delivery of services has quickly put that fear to rest.

PeopleGuru HR Platform Review

Pros

There commitment to the customer and there configurability of the product

Cons

The product is very comprehensive couldn't find anything negative, would have liked to have local presence in NY

ReSteel

Pros

Software is great--but feel like their are still alot of kinks that need ironing out on Payroll/Tax side

Cons

Too many glitches and mistakes with taxes. There are a few amazing people in the Customer Service area--Rosie. Customer Service end could be more timely overall.

PeopleGuru

Pros

I like that most screens can be downloaded as a report, and the ability to customize some of the modules like Performance Management to fit our needs

Cons

Reporting is difficult for novice end users, and the layout of the site for HCM and Time Management could be more intuitive. Also wish there were more searching features on dropdown type fields.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

Ā© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.