Pereless Systems Reviews

Pereless Systems

Applicant tracking system for web & mobile

4.78/5 (9 reviews)

Linda Zachar

Great value, exceptional service. Solved our staffing problems.

Reviewed 2014-11-26
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
The customer service has been outstanding. We were able to personalize the system to meet our needs. These guys are truly experts. Sometimes, they knew what we needed better than we did. I'm glad we trusted their expertise, because the final product dramatically increased our applicant flow and decreased our turnover because we didn't feel desperate anymore. We left one of the "big guys" for Pereless, and it was the best decision we made this year. Pereless was able to integrate with all of our other vendors (payroll, testing, and background screening) when the big guys' API made this level of integration impossible. Because of this, we were able to eliminate hours of payroll time for manual data entry and implement background screening for our high-turnover hourly positions. We are able to hire fully screened candidates in as little as two days. Using the automated emails and onboarding process, we are finally communicating well with our applicants, building trust from day 1. Our new employees feel valued and know what to expect.

Cons
The reports can't be automated.

Jill Helander

Satisfied Customer

Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
Although Pereless did not originally fit our needs because we recruit using a lot of third party vendors, the Pereless team worked with me to add features and enhancements which eventually made it a product that worked for us. Also, the implementation of the electronic application has been wonderful! We have made tweaks to our employment application several times and the Pereless team has always been great about making the changes. Also, our rep offers fantastic customer service and solutions - she has a great sense of urgency which is much appreciated.

Cons
The link to send the background check consent has never worked properly for us. Also, the scheduling of meetings from Pereless is one directional which is a hassle if an interview time or date gets changed.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Tara Smith

Great product and company!

Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
The ease of use, the ATS is easy to use and all the information I need is housed in one location. The staff at Pereless is great, and always extremely helpful and responsive. I really appreciate the team at Pereless and all of their efforts.

Cons
There is not really anything I don't like, I just wish that there was a better tracking system for no thank you letters sent out to the applicants. Applicants apply for several jobs and sometimes receive letters for everything they have applied for, the letters only show the date for the last one sent, not for each position.

Rick Kievits

Customer friendly, effective, organized

Reviewed 2017-08-23

Organization, customer service, quality.

Pros
I like that multiple interviewers/employees can be assigned to a job opening and we can all add notes to an existing profile. This way everyone stays up to date and if we need to go back through out notes, we can easily obtain them. In addition, I like the fact that I can send automatic responses to applicants. This is a benefit to us and the applicant, because they receive feedback in an appropriate and timely manner.

Cons
Some of the classifications in which candidates/profiles can be placed are irrelevant. There are a few classifications that don't apply and then there are a few classifications we would like to see added. Not sure if there is a function to add classifications manually, but if that is an option, a con will turn in a pro.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Amanda Murphy

Reviewed 2017-07-20
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
Easy to use- everything is pretty self explanatory and easy to figure out on your own. No special training required.

Cons
Past interview names do not show up next to the times on the calendar. Also, it would be nice to delete my own quick notes when I accidentally duplicate it or make an error.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

SHAWUN ANDERSON

Great Tool for Hiring

Reviewed 2017-07-20

Please keep improving

Pros
It is easy to use and transfer task to the team for support.i enjoy working with it and it is accessible via the internet .

Cons
I really have not experience any problems with this resource . I enjoy the accessibility and reliability .

Crystal Anderson

I am very pleased with Pereless.

Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
I like the ease and accessibility to finding new talent. I use the system daily and appreciate the updates to requisitions multiple times throughout the day.

Cons
Nothing. If we have encountered a concern they are quick to resolve the problem.

Donald Houpt

Love the capabilities, but it's not very intuitive to use; you have to click around a lot.

Reviewed 2017-08-23

Pros
The Jobs/Candidates listing is very upfront and detailed. Search results are laid out in an easy-to-read manner.

Cons
Requires several clicks to bring up the candidate list, to download the resumes. Also, the newest candidates should be listed on top of the dropdown!

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Genevieve Stuart-Ross

A very simple & easy resource to use!

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2017-08-23

Pros
The simplicity and the organization. I enjoy being able to categorize and make comments on candidate applications