WeThrive Reviews

4.61/5 (18 reviews)

Robin Hall

Excellent product and excellent support

Reviewed 2016-09-19

We Thrive's survey software has been implemented at one of our client's sites to support improved employee satisfaction and engagement in the workplace. The implementation was very well supported by the We Thrive team and the survey itself has proved to be invaluable in identifying focus areas for improving employee satisfaction at work and guiding managers on steps that they can take support improvements. Overall, the experience has been excellent and the results, whilst it is still early days, are proving to be very promising.

Pros
Very clever at keeping the survey light enough so people don't lose interest but knowing where to dig deeper with further questions when difficult issues reported; The model for explaining the drivers of engagement in employees is clear throughout the information; deeper understanding of all elements of the information presented is a simple hover away; team data breakdowns are made easy.

Matt Neale

Just what I was looking for

Reviewed 2015-10-08

As an employer who wants all his employees to enjoy their work as well as delivering to a high standard, I was looking for something that could help me better understand how they were feeling. I don't have a dedicated HR manager, so the responsibility for this task fell to me. WeThrive was easy to use and very easy to understand. I spoke to one of the guys who runs the company after completing my trial and I wanted to find out a lot more about what it meant. Was a fascinating chat and they were super helpful too. I know have a tool I can trust to keep me on the pulse of how my team are feeling and what i can do to help make their work experience as rewarding as possible.

Response from We Thrive

Thanks Matt pleasure working with you. If you like why not download our podcasts as well; https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/wethrive-leadership-management/id1044628828

G Andrews

A much happier, more productive team!

Reviewed 2016-09-16

WeThrive helped me address issues in my workforce that were previously impossible to detect, helping me improve the morale of my direct team and across the company.

Pros
Ease of use, great design and reliable action points.

Cons
None!

Response from We Thrive

Thanks Guy - more exciting features to come too.

Ailsa Suttie

Boundless review

Reviewed 2016-09-20

We Thrive gave me the information I required at short notice to get the most out of Senior Exec away day. We now use it for all of our people.

Pros
The depth of information and the speed of being able to see what and where issues lie giving the ability to make the right interventions in real time.

Anonymous

Reviewed 2015-10-06

I always hated performance reviews - giving and receiving them. Just uncomfortable, and struggling to know what to say or how to respond. This all changed with We Thrive - now we all actually enjoy them. It's a chance to express how you really feel, and you get some real insights into staff. It's all 'legitimised' within the very professional process and format of the App. So it eliminates any of the potential for confrontation and acrimony of traditional performance reviews A must-have for HR people, personnel development, team building and coaching - and any line manager

Pros
Great value. Excellent for performance reviews, coaching etc

Cons
We didn't need the customer support - so I can't comment on it.

Response from We Thrive LTD

Patrick thanks glad you like it! More to come check out our new management and leadership podcasts on itunes; https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/wethrive-leadership-management/id1044628828 pass this link on to your managers and your reviews will get even better!

Nicky Forsyth

The best employee engagement survey tool

Reviewed 2015-10-08

This employee engagement survey is uniquely helpful to an organisation striving to improve its relationship with its staff. Firstly the basic questionnaire is short and so likely to be filled in. Then it dynamically goes into extra detail on a subject when the employee's scores are low. The results it gives to managers are well presented, and it tops it off with detailled guidance that is given to managers on what to do about the results. This final part is a bit like an online coaching tool advising on how to approach the situation with the employee and suggestions on what is likely to enable a productive conversation.

Damian Fearns

I used wethrive with a small healthcare team involved in health behaviour change

Reviewed 2015-10-09

I now wonder what we have been doing all these years with standard performance reviews and annual appraisals. We thrive revolutionizes these often rather perfunctory tasks. My team really like it. A great way to be able to approach issues with an individual in a way where you are both looking at it as observers. Also the issues it identifies and focuses attention on, are often issues that would have been missed otherwise. A great way to solve problems in teams but an even better way to more positively develop employees and teams. Creates concrete change and enhances motivation.

Jim Kurtz

Great tool for coaching and performance reviews

Reviewed 2015-10-06

Pros: I really liked We Thrive and have recommended it to others. It makes the whole process of performance reviews so much easier - but you can use it any time, for team building etc. Especially good for managers who are uncomfortable with the process - which is pretty much everyone. Easy to use, great results. It's a very clever and elegant solution. Gives you the basis for a real conversation with staff, - not struggling to think of something to say Cons: none really - 4-stars for customer service, not 5, only because we did not need any support, as it is pretty intuitive.

Will Barrett

Performance Review Pro

Reviewed 2014-09-16

A great independent, easy to use, unpolitical snapshot tool, allowing us to track staff moral and understanding of the business whilst also prompting interesting discussions. We know our staff are integral to our business; this tool helps to manage the team in a more scientific manner.

Pros
Prompts in depth review of each member of staff and looks past the simple answers.

Cons
Some staff commented on the ambiguous questions but understood the reasoning when explained.

Jonathan Richards

Real insight into what our team is thinking

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2016-09-16

We Thrive is proving to be a valuable tool, giving us a great insight into how the team at breatheHR is feeling. We're on our second round of surveys so can start to compare changes over time and how successful our actions have been.

Pros
Goes beyond giving a survey result by offering tailored advice. Line managers can access their results and take action

Cons
Has a bit of a big company feel but see through that and any SME will get real benefit.

Response from We Thrive

Thanks Jonathan. Got some new reporting features coming along I think you will like!

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Guy Garrett

Getting a clearer understanding of what the team needs to succeed.

Reviewed 2014-03-10

Overall the service has been fantastic I am not sure that we would ever have found out some of the things we learned without Performance Review Pro. The team are now more motivated, focused and clear about what we are trying to achieve the results will be clear on the bottom line in due course. I would highly recommend Performance Review Pro to any MD who wants to get a deeper understanding of what they need to lead their teams.

Si Conroy

Gave Really Good Direction for Further Focus

Reviewed 2014-09-15

Too often, business leaders and managers have fairly scant information on which to work with their team and develop actionable objectives. Performance Review Pro acts as a shot of adrenaline to the relationship between employee and employer. It adds depth and dimension to insights into the employee's position that accelerates performance because it accelerates how the relationship can progress.

Dave Kimmer

Provides useful insight across the team to better improve employee engagement

Reviewed 2014-05-19

PRP gave valuable insight into how my staff were feeling across a number of business areas and gave me the tools to understand where improvements needed to be made. It provided an open forum for individuals to provide honest feedback and allowed me to discuss the results with them and understand how we can do better as a company to improve the engagement and overall welfare of all employees.

Richard Adams

Sets clear goals and actions. Very happy!

Reviewed 2014-03-10

Very easy to use software and fantastic service, generating feedback that I have no doubt would not have been raised without this process. Using PRP I've been left with a clear set of actions and focus areas. I am very confident using this insight will lead to increased staff engagement, team motivation and ultimate business success - highly recommended!

Selina Bishop

Great for helping improve employee engagement

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2016-09-15

WeThrive has really helped transform our performance review process. It helps identify areas for improvement and suggests comprehensive ways in which to do this.

Pros
Easy to use and interpret the results.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Martin Pedersen from RequirementOne

Happy customer!!

Reviewed 2014-03-06

PRP was easy to use and we could get our performance reviews started quickly with a minimum of fuss. The results and associated action points told us clearly how we should deal with the team feedback. We will definitely use this product on a continuous basis.

Damian Fearns, BSc, HG Dip

Creating concrete results within teams with a more comprehensive take on well-being and motivation

Reviewed 2015-10-09

Can't recommend this product enough. I manage a healthcare team with 7 employees. Uncovered issues within my team which I was not aware of. It identified issues and provided in depth analysis of a wide range of factors affecting team performance including social and psychological as well as skills and knowledge. Team loved it. It has literally revolutionized the way we work as a team and given us a very tangible way of solving issues and developing people.

Csaba Toth

The perfect diagnostic tool to find and deal with the source of a problem at work

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2016-09-15

It is an excellent tool to find serious, but often intangible issues in a company. We use it to spot the the most pressing problems in terms of employee engagement so we can design and deliver the required solution. The best part is that this program can measure how efficient our solution was which is really important for HR managers.

Pros
Easy to use, modern look, excellent support.

Cons
there is real potential to add more functions, however everything they have now is brilliant and they all work together seamlessly!

Response from We Thrive

Csaba thank you. Our focus is to make sure WeThrive delivers on the diagnostic side so we are focussing on deeper insights - rather than spreading the functionality out to other areas. Although we do have a secret project which we will announce soon!