PerformYard Talent Reviews

4.77/5 (53 reviews)

Chelsea Morehouse

Very Efficient and So Helpful!

Reviewed 2019-03-07

Overall, PerformYard has made the review piece of my job so much easier. Another great aspect of PerformYard is the workflow function, where I can assign tasks to employees and see the progress of it being completed. I can also send documents to employees in case I need their signature. It's wonderful!

Pros
I'm currently in the process of my first Review Cycle and it has gone very smoothly. Being able to assign different peers and supervisors makes performance reviews so much easier.

Cons
I've had some minor glitches, but the support team is WONDERFUL.

Elizabeth Rodriguez

2017 Performance Review

Reviewed 2018-09-05

Kudos to the great customer services and the excellent guidance from. They were kind and no matter how much I asked the same questions they always help me with the process. They took their time never in a rush! Customer Support is a keeper!

Pros
From the first sale presentation to end of the uploading it was a great experiences. It was easy and simple to learn.

Cons
Goals was a challenge for many of my employees. I would like for the system to have a trigger that do not allow to continue until the goals are completed.

Kelly Vance

Makes the Review Process So Easy

Reviewed 2019-03-06

I really like the training and support I received while setting up our reviews.Representative replied almost immediately to any questions or concerns I had and worked with our unique structure to make the review process easy. I was able to get the entire office done with their yearly reviews within a month of setting up PerformYard.

Pros
The ability to schedule a review and have reminders sent automatically to the managers, peers, and employees is so much better than me needing to hunt them down to get the reviews done. The customer support and training is better than almost any other software I have ever used. The staff likes the ability to be able to keep documents or feedback through out the year so when review time comes around the have a place to reference specific details.

Cons
I wish the reporting could be formatted for our needs.

John Watson

Unlocking the potential within my organisation

Reviewed 2019-03-09

The was the part that made the above con so easy the support was spectacular and honestly nothing was an issue they could not have helped more. 11 out of 10 that's how good they are.

Pros
The software is easy and structured and allows all my staff participation with the direction of the company and the part they play through review and goal setting features.

Cons
It was only slightly odd to get my head around the logic but once I had it was a breeze

Mary Hayes

Reviewed 2019-04-09

We were looking for a system that accommodated our changing needs and was both easier to administer and easier to use for our end users.

Pros
The ease of use for our end users. It is fairly intuitive and straight forward.

Cons
We would like to be able to have an automatic data load and not have to load data manually. Our population changes enough that we need to refresh data weekly, and currently we have to do that manually.

Federico Ayon

Used occasionally for 2+ years
Reviewed 2020-02-07

Very user friendly!

Pros
Simple to use. Would recommend for others to use.

Cons
n/a Nothing seems to be wrong with this .

jacob cremean

Pretty good for a medium-sized business

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2019-07-18

Headache-free, easy to use, and provides plenty of insight for our management. Excellent tool for the arsenal!

Pros
An efficient way to organize and customize the review process within our business. Our old system was rather primitive, and this software has brought us into the present. Saves us time as well, and any time saved on non-work is good for business. It's very easy to use, headache-free. The reports are great. We used to use printed forms and had no real way to compare employees against each other. This saves paper too, and can be accessed from anywhere.

Cons
It's a seperate website from payroll/benefits/etc. If there was a way to integrate w/ other software platforms that would be nice to have.

Anonymous

Easy to learn, lots of features

Reviewed 2018-03-16

Pros
The software was really easy to learn, I was up and running with minimal training. The software is pretty fully featured and does some pretty innovative things. Customer support is also pretty good.

Cons
Some of the reporting could be better and it would be nice to have a few more mass export features with completed reviews.

Zoya Naseem

Used occasionally for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2020-01-26

Pros
PerformYard is an amazingly easy software to use.

Cons
Initially, there were some minor glitches while logging in but I guess that has been sorted out. I can work seamlessly on it now.

Christi Sheppard

Everybody hated our performance review process!

Reviewed 2017-02-23

We implemented PerformYard not quite a year ago in an effort to reduce the efforts and stress associated with our old review process. This tool makes it a lot easier to track where employees are in terms of meeting their goals and objectives and also provides the flexibility to add new goals as things arise during the course of the year. It has made conversations between managers and employees more open and frequent and creates a "living" document to which to refer. From a management standpoint, it's very easy to track where employees are and where everyone is during review cycles.

Carla Mindingall, MBA, CPC

Amazing Product and Service

Reviewed 2019-05-09

This software saved us so much time. The layout and ease of use will make performance assessments going forward easier and smoother. Leadership won't have to look for information to write about because instead of waiting to use it at the end of the performance season, it can be built in real time.

Pros
The ease of use and navigation for both myself and my team. The software made one of the most complained about processes (Performance Appraisals) a whole lot less tedious for our teams. Everything is laid out for you on your homepage. Absolutely perfect.

Cons
I have absolutely no complaints. Except, why didn't I have this sooner!!

Jennifer Beck

Pleased with PerformYard

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2017-02-27

PerformYard has great people working there - very helpful, patient and knowledgeable. The staff is accomodating to our requests. The graphics and format are clear and easy to use. As a small general contractor we were looking to find a performance review software that was simple to understand and use. Most of our employees are field employees and do not sit in front of a computer on a daily basis. The software has been a welcome and easy transition from our old review system and our employees seem to love it. We are happy with our decision to purchase PerformYard.

Daniela Benigno

Great Tool

Reviewed 2019-04-18

PerformYard has been great! Great support and implementation assistance.

Pros
Goal Setting Documents Org Chart Availability to view the Organizational's Goals

Cons
Nothing I can think of at the moment. So far I really enjoy the system.

Matthew Strom

Overall Good Value

Reviewed 2017-02-17
Review Source: Software Advice

The software was much more user friendly than I had expected. After a short training, I was able to navigate it with ease.

Pros
Great customer service and technical support!

Cons
Slightly confusing interface.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Ernesto Lozano

PerformYard Talent Platform

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2019-05-14

Perform is used to manage the entire company's performance and evaluation and is a huge improvement from our previous system.

Pros
This is an amazing program, it is easy to integrate with your IT system, they provide training on how to use the software. Of all my years in performing employee evaluations - this is the best! Easy to use and it encourages the employee to want to log in and update daily/weekly accomplishments. The software is also cost effective and there's a budget for all sizes of companies.

Cons
If they had an after hour customer support team.

Kristen Townsend

Great customer service

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2019-12-23

It has been a breeze setting up PerformYard since we have our own personal account manager who has helped us every step of the way.

Pros
Performyard has allowed us to streamline our process for annual reviews and 1-on-1 goal setting while consolidating everything to one location.

Cons
We have not come across any issues yet.

Howard Cooke

Extremely insightful for our managers and executives. With great customer service.

Reviewed 2018-02-07

Added insight Ease of use Fantastic customer service It also holds employees and managers accountable

Pros
The software intuitive and very easy to use. This allows our managers and executives to get the data they need quickly and efficiently. There isn't any wasted time digging around for the data.

Cons
It would be helpful if the reports could be more customizable with added depth. Specifically some type of comparison feature.

Response from PerformYard

We appreciate the feedback Howard and enjoy supporting KeyedIn!

Bethany M

Very helpful; easy to use

Reviewed 2016-10-06

Great website for streamlining goals and reviews! I like having a digital record of my accomplishments, which makes it easier come review time. The user interface is so clean and easy to use!

Response from PerformYard

Thank you, Bethany! We've really enjoyed working with you and WeddingWire over the years. We're ecstatic to hear that you've had such a positive experience using PerformYard for performance reviews and goals tracking!

Eric Addington

My thoughts

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2020-02-06

Pros
The ability to add goals, the ability to track employee goals.

Cons
There is nothing that I didn't really like.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Maria Miller

Performyard

Reviewed 2017-02-24

Some of the features are a little complicated. Turning a document into a signature, fillable document is tedious and frustrating at times. The platform could use some adjusting. They are super helpful and responsive. My account manager is awesome and takes notes on everything I come back with.

Iesha Bolling

Very pleased with PerformYard

Reviewed 2016-10-13

I am excited about using PerformYard for our upcoming 2016 Performance Appraisal cycle. I like the overall capabilities of this product. Jon Malpass was totally awesome to work with. He was very patient and thorough. I definitely look forward to working with him again:)

Response from PerformYard

Iesha, we have enjoyed working with you and others at DB Consulting Group and appreciate the glowing feedback about Jon! We look forward to the success of DB's upcoming Performance Appraisal.

Courtney Tungate

A+ for PerformYard

Reviewed 2017-02-24

This product allowed us to streamline what was a very inefficient process. The data visualization and quick access to key information has made a huge difference for our organization. Excellent customer service!

Sue Carlson

Great product - employees liked it

Reviewed 2017-02-17

Easy to set up, easy to use. Very flexible. Support spent all the time we needed to make sure we were setup for our purposes and understood the product. The training for the staff was efficient and thorough.

Wendy Smith

We had a short but positive experience with PerformYard. The account and sales team were great.

Reviewed 2017-08-03

Pros
having all performance related information in one place - ability to reference data more easily and see progress

Cons
UI was sometimes difficult to navigate and you could get lost or forget where you were - breadcrumbing could be improved

Melissa Panasuik

PerformYard Overall Review - First Time User

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2019-02-20

This has totally changed how long it takes us to go through our review cycle. Its so much faster now!

Pros
How easy it is to set up a review cycle, send it out, have our employees fill it out and track who is complete and still needs to finish.

Cons
Once you push out a review cycle, you cannot change the date for it to be due globally instead of going in one by one to change it. Same goes with changing if the reviewer needs to sign off first or the employee does. Not a huge deal but being able to do it once vs 50 times would be so much better.