Org Chart Software Reviews

2 thumbs up!

I don't have to ask the team who reports to who OR what team they are on - I have these answers right at my fingertips and can find the answer quickly.

Pros

As a recruiter, it's hard to keep up with heavy growth in a company. I want to try to know all 600+ employees and Pingboard allows this. Whether I just want to learn their last name or many learn a little more about their background - Pingboard has you covered.

Cons

I wish all employees would fill out the bio but maybe it's because it's so general and people aren't sure what to write?

HR/Admin user feedback

The team enjoys the platform and it is a great tool, we wish the admin portion was less laborious.

Pros

The software from an associate standpoint is easy to use and can navigate without much heavily lifting from the HR dept. We also like the ability to custom color code and give our space it's own feel.

Cons

From the admin perspective some of the reason changes made to edit the platform make the software cumbersome and not as user firendly. Changes take longer and training managers to make their team edits is quite an undertaking.

Pingboard is easy, useful, and fun

Pros

Pingboard is super easy to use and has a lot of useful features. I particularly love the notifications you can receive for your team or department and the summary email of who's out for the week or whose birthday is when or when someone started at your organization. It's helpful to know if the person you are pinging is on vacation and that's why they've ignored you for the last 3 hours! Ha There's also a fun game of putting names to faces in the mobile app.

Cons

While it's super easy to use some of the UI seems outdated and sometimes difficult to read. This is particularly noticeable when using the org chart. We don't have a lot of employees but sometimes it can become overwhelming.

Easy Calendar

Pros

I like the integration with Google Calendar. It assist all the co-workers with knowing who is in/out of office, and Org Chart.

Cons

I don't have any cons for the past 4 years I have been using it.

Pingboard is awesome

I can quickly see who rolls up to who within a few clicks, I love it.

Pros

It's intuitive, the layout is easy to follow and I can find what I'm looking for very quickly.

Cons

I can't think of anything at the moment.

Easiest way to find and learn about your teamates around the world

Pros

I have never used Pingboard before until my new current company and MAN it makes it so much easier to see who reports to who, and also learn more about a colleague across different offices.

Cons

I think this may be an IT issue, but sometimes when we have org changes or promotions, Pingboard isn't up to date and it takes some time. Again, I know this may be an issue on our side but that is really the only thing that I dislike because I use Pingboard to get people's titles and to see who they report to.

Easy and Effective

Working in HR having that reminder of reminder when someone's birthday, work anniversary is a major plus with this software.

Pros

The pros to this software are a reminder when someone's birthday, work anniversary and you have the ability to see your company's Org chart.

Cons

The system runs low at times. Other than that its a great software for companies small and large.

Gamechanger for a growing organization

Its been a great tool for our org!

Pros

Allowed us to scale our org chart process out of powerpoint and into something dynamic and easy to use

Cons

I'd like to be able to customize weekly emails to employees and what information you can see in what views- like instead of seeing the start date of employees on the 'teams' view i'd like to be able to see location.

Such a game changer!

Pros

Before Pingboard, we didn't have an easy way for everyone to see the company org structure. This makes it easy to find everything in one place! Pingboard even updated a section in employee bio's for us where they can list their key job responsibilities for other's to view.

Cons

No true cons with Pingboard. We've had great traction!

Pingboard Easy to Use

Pros

It is easy to use, very informative for people management and time off tracking. It integrates with Google.

Cons

It would be nice to have the ability to customize individual dashboards.

Business wouldn't be the same without it!

It has make work so much easier!

Pros

This is one of the main websites we use at my company and I love it! We have over 600 hundred employees so it is extremely easy just to look up a person's name and be able to find all their information and share with whoever needs it. I love it!

Cons

I have no dislike at the moment of the software.

Pingboard Review

Pingboard is really useful, especially since we hire a lot of new people so being able to see who is added, their anniversaries and birthdays, who is out of office, etc is really helpful to feel connected in a growing company.

Pros

I love being able to find people by teams and by location on the org chart, as well as see the out of office details for my team! It's also really helpful to find phone numbers for people if you need to get in contact with them in an emergency.

Cons

I don't have anything that stands out as something I don't like about Pingboard at the moment.

Pingboard Review

Its been great so far, its pretty fast, doesnt crash, and works exactly for what it was created.

Pros

Easy to use, its like social media for workplaces, where you can put faces into names and know about what they like and their bdays

Cons

Nothing, I think overall they accomplished the goal of connecting people and letting people know about their employees

Pingboard is great!

Pros

I love how you can see different views of people that you work with. For example, you can see them all laid out by alphabetical order or you can see an org chart and see how all of the teams are structured. I also love the match a face to a name flashcard functionality. It's great for learning names!

Cons

I didn't like how they took away the flashcard name feature from the desktop version. It's only on mobile now and that's not really convenient because I like to do all of my work related tasks on my laptop.

Great Software for a Growing Company

I have loved the org chart software. I currently work at a company that is growing rapidly, and I utilize this functionality to understand which areas of our organization are growing. I find it very easy to use.

Pros

User Friendly Personalized Interactive Unique

Cons

After updates, the software takes some time to get used to, but overall, every update has been very beneficial!

Pingboard

Love the ability to have contact info available onmobile devices. Shareable org chart is good.

Pros

Easy interface on mobile devices and org chart.

Cons

Unable to do a blast “ping” must use email

Great product

Pros

It is very easy to quickly see who is in/out of office, vacation, remote etc

Cons

I honestly can't think of anything that I would want changed about this software

Pingboard is awesome to use!

Pros

I like how simple and easy it is to use. It has the major tabs that I use every day easily accessible. It's very quick to get where I need to when I'm in a hurry.

Cons

I don't care for the personal questions it asks you to fill out when you first sign up, its pretty useless information for a work environment.

Keeps me up to date

Overall it's useful, easy to use, and I think it's a great tool for small to medium sized businesses.

Pros

I like Pingboard because it helps me know when coworkers are out of the office (assuming they actually use that feature), and when there's a new employee I can hop on and check them out. We are also big on celebrating birthdays in my office so I like that I can go on and see everyones birthday.

Cons

Sometimes I get confused when going to put in a new status but that's all really. Overall it's easy to navigate

Excellent Org Chart SW

Pros

Visually seeing all the employees in the directory and organization is helpful. Like for the most part the layout and ease of use.

Cons

The initial splash screen shows 5-6 employee pictures in alphabetical order. Would prefer it show org chart or random employees (this could be how we've implemented it).

Easy to Use - Great Way to Connect to my Company

Working for a fast growing company it can be hard to keep up with all of our new hires. Ping board makes it easy to see our expanding work force and stay connected to our different internal teams.

Pros

The ease of use, accessibility to org chart, and seeing how our company is evolving

Cons

Sometimes too much information sent out on the calendar feature.

Easy to use, and easy to understand

Overall it is very easy to use, and is an effective piece of software that does it is designed to do, very well.

Pros

The effectiveness of the design, and the simplicity of it. You can easily find where you are in the Org chart, and understand how the company's hierarchy is laid out.

Cons

No complaints about the software at all.

Very good & organized

Pros

Easy and to the point. Helped a lot in time management and alignment

Cons

UI/UX are good, but I believe there’s still much space for enhancements

Know Your Team's Status

This application is a great overall tool to learn about the organizational structure of your company. Team members can upload profile pictures and share common interests and skills with the broader company. Application also functions great to notify team of status's such as location and sick time and vacation.

Pros

The Who's Who game helps put a face to name and makes it fun at the same time. Pingboard also lets you easily report location, time off and vacation to notify team members of your status.

Cons

Information linked and consistent with HR system.

Pingboard Review

Overall, I would say this program has been a big help in the office. It shows who is out, when people have birthdays and anniversaries, and who works on which teams. All vital to having a connected office.

Pros

It is very helpful in the workplace for figuring out who is on what team. It shows who everyone works with and is helpful when looking to see if they are in the office or not.

Cons

It is difficult to change your picture without admin approval but other than that all the features are helpful.