Pinpoint Reviews

Applicant Tracking & Sourcing for Companies With 100+ Staff

Making recruitment easy!

The reps were a pleasure to work with. One of them, didn't come across sales, which is a massive selling point in itself. The fact that this product will help our business with it recruitment needs is fantastic. I really can't bare dealing with recruitment agencies.

Pros

It's easy to use, shows the information about the ads we are put out there. It is very intuitive.

Cons

The only downside was the setting up of Facebook AD Manager was quite long winded. However that is a floor with Facebook rather than the PinPoint software.

Thank you for your review Katie!

Excellent Product!

Pinpoint is speeding up our recruitment process. Once jobs are entered into the system they can be duplicated or amended for future roles which saves administration time. CV's are now stored in one location which is very important from a GDPR perspective and also streamlines our current processes in a number of areas.

Pros

Ease of use, not over complicated and first class customer service through out the working day!

Cons

It would be nice for the active and archived jobs to sit within separate folders.

Such a great tool!

Pros

I'm very new to using Pinpoint but I can honestly say it's so user friendly and cuts out such alot of time producing letters etc.

Cons

I don't really have any cons at the moment.

Thank you so much for your review Jean! We're pleased to see we're hitting the mark from a user experience perspective and that you're saving time through the email template functionality. If you do come up with any cons in the future, we'd love to hear about them.

Excellent!

This is more than just software, the team provided recruitment advice at no extra cost and helped set everything up for us. Really impressed overall.

Pros

Saved us a fortune on recruitment agency fees! Superb customer service. Very impressed with the automatic summary of the applicant, which saves time reading through their cv. The custom branded jobs portal is also fab. The vetting questions are very useful as they filter out applicants that are unsuitable, saving us time

Cons

Would be great if it could do the full vetting process where it reaches out for references etc

Hey Simon, Thanks so much for leaving a review, really appreciate the feedback and have definitely got background checks and a number of other pre/onboarding features in the roadmap. All the best, The Pinpoint Team

Excellent product and service

I've tried finding and hiring people in the past, and it was always a big hassle and a bit of a mess. Pinpoint made the whole process a lot quicker and easier, and it allowed me to confidently pick a candidate for my business from the applications.

Pros

Pinpoint made it really easy to manage the job candidates and applications, which is usually a real hassle for me. I especially liked the branded careers portal, and how easy it was to create application forms!

Cons

I would have liked it to offer automatic background checks on my job candidates.

Thanks for the review Dan! We've seen requests for background checks from a number of customers now and this is something that we're moving forward on our roadmap as a result - we will reach out to you and the Envestors team as soon as this is in place. All the best, The Pinpoint Team

Helped our young team make the best decisions

Pros

Removing a lot of the admin and time allowed our small team to focus on our product and not the hiring process. Our founding team was often in different cities at different times, the online platform meant we were able to discuss and analyse candidates remotely without the need for long, hard to arrange face to face meetings. The in built tools and reporting helped us make clear and data driven decisions.

Cons

It would be even better if it would integrate with job boards.

Thanks for leaving a review George, really appreciate that. We have several job board integrations in our roadmap, but are focusing on our ASO (Automated Social Outreach) tools in the short term as we think you'll see even better results there! All the best, The Pinpoint Team

First time user

I found that I was very comfortable using Pinpoint almost straight away. Having the whole recruitment process in a digital format and centralized saved time and helped with selection.

Pros

I found the software very easy to use and navigate my way round. I found it very useful to have one place to manage the whole recruitment process in.

Cons

Although I found it easy to navigate my way round a brief introduction video would have made it an even better experience.

Hey Alan, Thanks a lot for taking the time to leave this review - we really appreciate your feedback. Totally understand where you're coming from in terms of an onboarding / introduction video - we're working on this as we speak and you can expect to see video tutorials, onboarding videos and more early in the near year. All the best, The Pinpoint Team.

Pinpoint

We are hiring more staff than anticipated, when numbers where initially low, Pinpoint customer support provided advice, face to face support, guidance and tips to improve our applications - it worked

Pros

Easy to navigate, intuitive, has a very professional high end look. Excellent customer support and advice. The Pinpoint software has been instrumental in setting up our new business - using advertising on social media, the easy to use links and a streamlined application procedure.

Cons

I cannot find fault with this software, it takes little time to learn to navigate for those with little experience around software and IT, but once you are familiar with it, it becomes invaluable for recruitment.

Pinpoint Review

I find Pinpoint extremely user-friendly, professional and most impressively it took me only a couple of minutes to set up my account and post my first job specification. I find the dashboard well organised and the e-mail notifications provided me with important updates relating to the active roles.

Pros

Extremely user-friendly and professional.

Cons

The service could be expanded to incorporate other services such as background checking.

Hi Matt, Thanks for leaving a review, really appreciate your honest feedback and glad you found Pinpoint so easy to get up and running. All the best, The Pinpoint Team

review of Pinpoint

very positive experience working with a young, friendly and dynamic team

Pros

easy to use platform with friendly and available staff to help with any queries.

Cons

currently had no issues so far using Pinpoint

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review Michael and really glad you've had such a positive experience!

Recruitment made easy

Excellent product and service

Pros

Ease of viewing applications and communication with potential staff. Email sent to alert me when new applicants apply.

Cons

Nothing to do with Pinpoint, it is annoying when people have applied and we attempt to communicate with them ignore it

No more need for an HR department!

In a small team wishing to grow, not having to worry about HR meant we could focus on growing the business. We love Pinpoint and would definitely recommend giving it a try!

Pros

- The data and analytics makes the hiring process easy and guarantees the best candidates for the position - The team feedback section keeps the necessary staff engaged in the process and consolidates all of the feedback into one place, making reaching a consensus a lot easier!

Cons

It would be great if there could be some background checks made on the candidates!

Hey Jack, Thanks a lot for leaving us a review, we really, really appreciate it! All the best, The Pinpoint Team

The future of everyday recruitment

Very good, this has really saved me time and increased the quality of applications, tracking applicants through to hiring is now very visible and I am able to message candidates and see a history all in one place. Very much recommended

Pros

The software translates any applications and text from the CV into a simple candidate summary which saves me a lot of time matching key skills and experience.

Cons

Currently we still do not have single sign on working but this is in the pipeline.

Improving Recruitment

Very customer-focused Our candidate experience may have been inconsistent before, but now with Pinpoint it is totally consistent and of a high standard; it also makes the initial stage of hiring less labour intensive for us. I was so impressed that I recommended it to the HR director of a company with 450+ staff who now use it

Pros

Very straightforward, easy to use, logical.

Cons

There is nothing; it's all as/better than expected

Hi Nigel, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this feedback - been an absolute pleasure to work with you and glad you and the team at Guernsey Electricity are getting so much value from Pinpoint. All the best, The Pinpoint Team

Review of pinpoint

Great so far, format is good and level of service has been brilliant

Pros

Layout is clear, software is easy to use

Cons

Currently no issues to report with software

Thanks Natasha, your feedback is very much appreciated.

Incredible tool

Pros

Location satellite view. Easy to work with.

Cons

Cloudy days can skew results. About a 5 minute delay from real time.

Pinpoint will revolutionise your recruitment process

Pros

Pinpoint will revolutionise your complete recruitment process. It's easy to use, but profoundly impactful.

Cons

There was nothing I didn't like about this software.

Really appreciate the review, thanks Jane! We love working with you and the team at PTI Worldwide and hope to continue to do so for a long time to come.

Excellent Recruitment & Selection Tool

This is my first experience of using an online recruitment tool and I have to say I have been really impressed with the functionality and customer experience.

Pros

The tool is extremely easy to use and the functionality is really good. I like the fact that you can move candidates through the process from application to hire.

Cons

The email templates were not what I would call "professional". However when I raised this issue with Pinpoint, they have worked hard to allow users to build their own templates.

Hi Sharon, Really appreciate you taking the time to leave us this review and totally understand your feedback on Email Templates - we've now made a bunch of changes to the way this system works in an effort to give you complete control over all emails that leave the Pinpoint platform. All the best, The Pinpoint Team

Infuse Group Pinpoint review

We were struggling to reach potential employees but with Pinpoint our applications have definitely increased.

Pros

It's very easy to use and in terms of design we now have a fresh, consistent approach.

Cons

None as of yet but we have only been using it for a few months

Thanks so much for leaving us a review - really appreciate you taking the time to do so and glad we're helping you get in front of more potential applicants.

Very useful & intuitive

Trying to get our job vacancies to a broader audience

Pros

I found Pinpoint pretty intuitive to set up and use. We can promote our job vacancies widely and triage applicants systematically.

Cons

Where applicants apply speculatively or for multiple positions it's not possible to manage them as a pipeline, meaning we're still having to track interactions via email.

Pinpoint review!

We are very new users to the system but, so far the experience has been very positive in respect to set up.

Pros

This product is very user friendly and help is always available if there are any questions.

Cons

There is nothing negative to say to date.

Thanks Emma! Great to see such high scores and we'll be working hard over the coming year to ensure your experience remains super positive.

Enhance review of Pinpoint

Using Pinpoint has allowed us to advertise a position within the company without using the expensive resource of recruitment companies.

Pros

The ease of use and the support offered by the Pinpoint team.

Cons

Currently I have not experienced any negatives with using the software.

Thanks for your review Tom. Great to hear how we've helped reduce your recruitment costs!

Great product and very easy to use

very good software that streamlines the recruitment process , easy to use even for a complete stranger .

Pros

very easy to use and event without any knowledge about it you can easily find your way around

Cons

the scoring system is a bit not on point :)

Its about time someone changed the game...

Pinpoint is an excellent tool that drives consistency and really enhances the candidate experience. Super simple to use and provides a single place to manage recruitment.

Pros

Straightforward and easy to use, does exactly what it should and more...

Cons

Nothing. Just wish we had it a long time ago!

More Applicants Than Ever!

Pros

The software is incredibly user friendly.

Cons

I have not yet found anything negative about the software