All categories

Pluralsight Skills

Technology skills platform

Pluralsight Skills Reviews

Excellent quality courses!

The courses offered allow the user to stay on top of trends in their industry. This subscription is well worth the cost to my company. It is so much easier to take one of your classes than to attend an onsite training program.

Pros

These courses are a cut above the competitors (e.g. Lynda.com, etc.). The variety and depth of courses offered make it easy to determine which courses are right for your career path and interests. Well done!

Cons

Not every course comes with a downloadable outline. Would make it easier on the student.

Pluralsight keeps your current

I use it to get information and learn topics on my time if and when I want to learn them. It is very flexible and remembers where you left off so you can pick up again. So that is very convenient when you dont have a lot of time to sit and learn a topic. You can continuously learn at your own pace.

Pros

The wide variety of course and the detailed information contained within each course

Cons

I dont have anything that I like least about the software.

Great source to learn several skills

Pros

I love that we can search for different topics, whether is soft skills or technical skills. There are basic trainings to understand the new technologies and concepts.

Cons

It lacks some specialized technical skills that my team could benefit from .

Stay informed and relevant

Pros

Pluralsight offers an easy to use platform that enables you to learn new things, level up your skills, and stay up to date on the latest technologies and products used by businesses today. Lecture downloads are also a great way to take lessons with you on the go.

Cons

I would love to see more quizzes and knowledge checks for all courses.

Best e-learning portal

Pros

Exam and knowledge measuring process Great quality content Navigation and UX

Cons

Exam retake period More interactive videos

I recommend pluralsight as resource for training, reference and refresh.

Pros

Convenient, easy to use and diverse relevant topics available. Can create and recommend course tracks to colleagues.

Cons

Sometimes the progress tracking goes wonky but not often and I have a suspicion its due to some condition that sometimes affects relation between the tablet mobile application and web access.

Good for learning new software skills

Pros

Relevant content that is always updated with the latest info.

Cons

Subscription price is too expensive considering other free alternatives like udemy

Reach Proficiency Speedily with Pluralsight

Pluralsight has been great. I tend to watch at least a couple videos a week. Sometimes I have to brush up on old skills, learn new skills for my job, or look ahead at skills I may one day put to use.

Pros

I like how easy it is to get to the topics I need to learn. Most of the time at my job, I have projects and deadlines that I am actively working towards, so being able to learn what I need when I need is a must.

Cons

While it's easy to get at great educational videos, it could be nice in some cases to have additional functionality. For example, when learning a new frontend framework or technique, it could be advantageous to be able to edit code examples from within the site. That may be well beyond the scope of Pluralsight, and perhaps wouldn't make sense due to the breadth of content, but is something that could certainly be beneficial.

Pluralsight is very beneficial

Pros

I like the availability of any and all subjects I may need or be interested in.

Cons

I have no complaints in regards to Pluralsight

Great tool to remain up to date

My self training is gaining in speed and accurancy. Only issue is that i could loose myself training to learn everything. Struggling to remain focused on my field.

Pros

We can planify the skills required for our next trought the IQ role tools

Cons

Have to pay for it. But it worth it! Took me a year to sepnd the money but i m happy about my decision

Pluralsight

Pros

Great software. It has made my job a lot easier.

Cons

There is nothing at the moment that I can think of.

Five stars

Pros

Easy to use on different devices and great content

Cons

Nothing really wrong. Maybe one thing that i did not like - i had some courses downloaded for offline listening. However i was not able to launch the app while i was on the plane and there was no network...

Best Way to Learn on the Go!

Pros

I love the portability! I can access Pluralsight everywhere I go; on my phone, tablet, and on web browsers. I enjoy many of the features, my favorite one being that I can download the course onto my devices. Pluralsight is an amazing study tool, I've passed two certification exams thanks to the great courses!

Cons

I wish that there was an auto-play option for web browsers.

A great team PDP tool for IT Business

Pluralsight has given my team the necessary tools to give their PDP the boost it needed to keep track of progression and development of their technical skills

Pros

Excellent Team Tracking features IQ tests help give a sense of teams current capabilities and give progression to their learning paths New Role IQ helps specifically to give a complete path to the specialization of team members Courses are well developed and created

Cons

Some courses are very old and teaching stuff that is no longer best practices or standards Courses are only technical maybe some soft skill courses like communication and leadership would give the platform the perfect experience. For technical courses design is also not very developed making the platform only for software developers

Pluralsight helps keep your skills up to date

I love this product. It saves your career by allowing you to learn new skills, new trends, anywhere at any time.

Pros

The portability. You can watch using a phone, roku, tablet, computers, etc. You can also download content for use when you know you will be without an internet connection later.

Cons

I cannot think of any cons. I love the product.

Great Structured Learning

Pros

Pluralsight has courses in just about any tech-related field you could be interested in. You can measure your skill levels against peers in certain areas and get feedback on where knowledge gaps are with corresponding course or module recommendations.

Cons

I haven't experienced any cons at the current moment.

awesome online courses

it's a great experience, and I love the RoleIQ tests

Pros

Very efficient and helpful courses, grouped in paths which lead you to professionality

Cons

the cost of the subscription a little bit expensive, I would be happy if you make projects and interactive courses available as free trails to normal subscriptions

Relevant and up to date content

Pros

The Pluralsight platform received a regular stream of new content. Great content creators across a broad spectrum of technology and business mess related topics. Hands down one of my favorite learning platforms.

Cons

I really don't have any cons related to the platform.

Good Content

I have been using it to learn Scikit-learn for machine learning and I used few tips and tricks in my projects.

Pros

The tutors are really good and you can choose between Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced courses.

Cons

It lacks functionalities like bookmarks in the middle of the video as Udemy has.

Pluralsight Review

Software Development.

Pros

I like the fact that I get to learn many software skills through pluralsight.

Cons

As much as I am likely to recommend pluralsight, there are some very boring courses on it.

Pluralsight courses

I have learned Linux courses from Pluralsight. With no experience and no working successfully.

Pros

Courses and tests skill IQs interactive courses.

Cons

I am able to see less courses on Ansible ,Kubernetes.

Tons of high quality courses on all kinds of subjects.

I was hooked in with the free weekend of Pluralsight. I completed a course over the weekend and got a lot out of it. When they offered a massive discount for their Black Friday sale I couldn't pass it up. I'm currently taking my 3rd course.

Pros

The ability to track my progress and download the courses onto my iPad when I'm on the road is a great feature. The coder evaluations are a nice touch.

Cons

Some of the courses available seem to be a bit outdated. There's plenty of great content, but you really have to do some due diligence to make sure you're learning the latest technology especially with the web development courses.

Feedback

I really enjoy the interface and the continuous updates to the training.

Pros

Very user friendly and can find some much information that is applicable in the IT world.

Cons

Costs. It is really good but not cost effective.

One of the best

Pros

The content quality is astonishing. I have visited other similar sites in the past but they can't compare with the amount of courses and quality of effort put into each one.

Cons

The player controls can be a improved a little bit.

Government Use

The tool has been very well received within our organization and provided us an opportunity to build our strengths.

Pros

The material is very focused and user friendly.

Cons

There is an opportunity to build additional paths/content.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

Ā© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.