Postings.com Reviews

4.5/5 (2 reviews)
Pros
  • Easy to use, got a lot of resumes, great analytics (reads vs. actual resumes). The email was easy to determine if the resume should be reviewed.
Cons
  • No transprency about what job ad sites our job ads were posted to, it was a blind product. Then the rates changed astronomically about a month ago. I'll spend the quarter I paid for looking for other options as we cannot afford a triple fold increase.
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Charles Stansil

This product is great

Reviewed 2016-10-19

I had a great experience using the product.It was very affordable and got me quality resumes pretty quickly.

Response from Postings.com

Thanks!

Minimize review

Bette Hagerty

We used Postings (Catalyst before the name change) for a couple years with great return on investmen

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2017-11-29

Job ads placed in multiple sites.

Pros

Cons

Response from Postings.com

Bette, we love you as a customer and we have many different packages for everyone! We have added a number of new job board partners and our costs have gone up significantly as well.

We are still provide more value that our competition and are priced less than most. As you know customer service is our best feature, we would love to keep you as a client. Please give us a call and we can discuss rightsizing the account for you!

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10