Primalogik

Employee performance management made easy

Primalogik Reviews

Pros

We have had a good experience using this software for 360 feedback reviews. We are also happy that we will be able to use this for our annual performance reviews but they will now be online.

Olivera C.

I like the charts and comment sections and how it's organized. The reporting features are great, and I like the comparison feature.

Ashton B.

It has been a super helpful tool for our company. We have been able to move to a quicker performance review process thanks to this software.

Krystel Q.

Cons

This has got to be the worst UX I've experience in a b2b product.

sathish n.

Annette D.

Johanna M.

4.4

user friendly, fast to learn no issues

Pros

customer service is excellent, very quick in response, never had to wait for answer or technical support!

Cons

I do not really have any issues. No problems with the software or the site or the support team. there is nothing to report.

Great Product & Even Better Customer Support

Outstanding!

Pros

Our customer support/implementation rep was and has continued to be amazing! he software overall is really nice and organized but could use some better automation and sorting tasks. However, anything and everything i have brought up to Ryan, he has either got me an answer or taken it to his software team and they have implemented it! We will always use Primalogik and regret not switching to them sooner!

Cons

Sometimes sorting or organizing data (like work anniversary) can be a little cumbersome but they have already made improvements to this in the few months we have been with them.

What you can measure, you can imrpove

Pros

The provided tutorial is easy to understand and sufficient for you to operate Primalogik . It automates follow up and this increases our engagement rates .The metrics you follow can be tweaked to only cover what you need .

Cons

The pricing makes Primalogik more of a luxury than a necessity . The templates you get cannot be edited in depth .

It's a good solution if you need a basic feedback software

Pros

It covers our basic needs in terms of feedback/performace reviews. For the users it's quite clear and easy to use.

Cons

It could be much more functional, with a nicer and clearer organization and interface. It looks vintage.

Happy with Primalogik

Having a customer service representative respond to queries quickly and being able to speak to someone, when necessary really makes the continuous experience helpful and nice.

Pros

It's user friendly for both the administrators and users. I love that it is so customizable to our business!

Cons

Finding ways to test reviews and appraisals before going live would bring some ease to using a new product

Annual Reviews

It was a very good experience. We were looking for a way to simplify and streamline our annual review process. In the near future we plan on training managers to "journalize" their one-on-one meetings and other items.

Pros

It was user friendly as it didn't take much training to get the managers and direct reports to perform the annual reviews. The information is digital and always available. Before we were using spreadsheets, word, and printing reviews and manually filing them away.

Cons

None at this time. Currently, we are not using the full functionality of the product. Next step is to start using journalizing our one-on-one meetings and looking into the survey part of the program

After much trial and error I'm so glad I found Primalogik

We looked at many other platforms, none of which really met our needs. We already have a carefully crafted set of competencies for each of our staff roles and wanted to make sure that these were reflected in our appraisals. Most platforms we looked at felt like we were trying to put a square peg in a round hole. Primalogik allowed us to create exactly what we wanted since it allows the user to modify templates as required. We literally pulled the plug on a launch of our performance review process with 24 hours to go and swapped to Primalogik because we liked it so much more that the provider we had previously opted for. The customer service for Primalogik has been excellent. Always there when you need them and provide quick answers that solve the issue immediately.

Pros

The simplicity of use for this software is why I love it so much. I could literally pick it up and start using it with barely any guidance, demo or learning. It does everything that I need for our annual and year round performance review processes. I really like the fact that the appraisals can be tailored to exactly what we were trying to create, not feel like we were trying to force our appraisals into a format / template that someone else had designed.

Cons

The only question that I have repeatedly had from staff is regarding the anonymity of 360 degree feedback. While we can control these settings, it might be an idea to have this clearly shown for staff when they enter the 360 degree feedback request.

Thank you Josephine for the lovely feedback! We are very happy to hear that you are enjoying the flexibility and simplicity of the Primalogik platform. Thank you for mentioning the concerns of employees regarding the anonymity setting. I will share this with the product team and see if we can add a label to let employees know when a survey is fully anonymous.

Easy day-to-day use

Pros

The tool works as it should to review others. When sending 360 Reviews to managers, it cleanly creates a file. Batch operations is great.

Cons

When any org changes need to be made it is tedious and not fluid. You must make changes for one user in multiple locations on the site. The Department section is messy as well.

Primalogik has been a strong all-inclusive platform for our firm.

I have had a good experience using the program.

Pros

I liked that we were able to conduct performance appraisals, 360 evaluations, and employee surveys.

Cons

Some of the terms used within the program are not very self-explanatory.

Great HR tool even without a proper HR department

Pros

Ability to create and track management performance.

Cons

Wasn't easily integrated with our sales platform.

User Friendly with Excellent Customer Service Support

I had a very hard time (about 2 years off and on) finding a software that would give me everything I need for tracking and managing employees in the restaurant and bakery industry. Somewhere along my off and on again search I came across Software Advice who provided 3 different companies and ended up getting Primalogik. I've been using them for about one month give or take for several businesses and so far it works great!

Pros

1. Mulit-manager input for all employees - I don't have to assign a cashier to one manager. Being in the restaurant industry managers work with almost all cashiers and therefore need to be able to add notes to everyone and not just the cashier they are assigned to. 2. The price is reasonable compared to all the other companies out there. 3. Its simple and direct, gets right to the point and is...

Cons

1. I had to put all my upper mgmt team with the HR privilege in order for them to have access to all staff and be able to write in each file which works great but having all upper mgmt with HR privilege allows upper mgmt to go into other mangers files which can cause major problems. Currently we are looking for solutions and are leaning towards opening up another account just for upper mgmt without the HR privilege. 2. Journal entries don't have set categories where employees can simple click on a category such as Late, No call no show, bad conduct, etc. However, they are already working on that which goes back to one of my PROS - this company really listens to you input/needs and try to find a solution.

Thank you Johanna for your kind review. We really spend quite a bit of energy in the design of the application so that it's useful, user friendly and extremely effective and powerful. Your direct feedback, in particular with the Employee Journal module, has been invaluable and we truly appreciate your ongoing support with your restaurants. With respect to the HR issue that you mentioned, we're...

Easy to implement and easy to use 360 feedback solution

After reviewing several potential 360 feedback tools and trying the free version of many of them, Primalogik 360 was the best fit for our company. This service is definitely worth the money we paid for it. The product is extremely easy to set up and implement. The user experience is very intuitive so there was very little training we needed to do to roll out this tool. The automated email reminders...

Great Value and Excellent Service

My overall experience was positive. Our representative and is stellar - super responsive to all of my questions, he made things work for us, and he's very friendly. With their company being small, we ran into some concerns briefly with the contract, but executive was able to get everyone on a call quickly and we worked it out in a matter of days. The tool is very secure with many options for anonymity....

Pros

I like that Primalogik is not overly complex to use. While it did take a few times to explain how the tool worked before my HR Administrators were comfortable with it - ultimately it is fairly easy to navigate. I appreciate the reporting features offered and the comparison feature within the tool. The price is inexpensive, so that is definitely a pro.

Cons

The tool is somewhat manual - not highly intuitive. "Teams access" feature was a bit confusing.

Excellent tool to address 360s, Goal and Performance Management and more!

Primalogik provides incredible customer service, always answering my questions within hours. They provide additional solutions or workarounds to any items I bring up, and are respectful in their communications. It was a breeze to get started and we were able to see benefits almost immediately!

Pros

We originally purchased Primalogik for the 360 review capabilities. We quickly moved into using opinion surveys, daily health checks, goal and performance management and more.

Cons

We have provided feedback on a few items that I would like to see as an HR professional, including space to easily upload and store resumes and more flexible security roles.

Thank you Lee for this wonderful review and your kind words on our customer service! We are very happy to hear that you are enjoying the different features of Primalogik. We always welcome your feedback on what items you would like to see next in the platform!

Great performance management tool

We have just completed our second round of Primalogik 360 feedback reviews. The process is extremely helpful in providing information to help employees see where their coworkers really appreciate them, while at the same time offering the opportunity for valuable conversations about areas need improvement. By referring back to the previous round, employees get encouraged when they see improvements...

Cons

Thank you so much Gordon for such nice words. We are truly humbled by your comments and are happy that we can solve real-life problems with a simplistic, yet effective approach. I'll pass your kudos to the rest of team. All the best.

Consultant's back pocket toolkit

Whilst Primalogik is set up for primarily for organizations, as one who consults with organizations, I have found the 360 review capability to be an excellent addition to my toolkit. I work across large corporates and government departments and also a range of small to medium businesses, not for profits or start-ups. A lot of my work relates to individual and team development which often requires setting...

Cons

Thank you Dave for the nice review. Ease of use continues to be one of the main pillars of our philosophy. Even with the addition of the goal and objective tracking feature (coming next month) and with the popular Employee Journal module we see the simplicity in the design as being paramount. In organizations with hundreds of employees the tool must not get in the way but facilitate this important process. Thanks for your continued support and Happy Holidays.

very efficient Performance Review program

Pros

Very efficient performance review solution for Hr professionals. very easy to use even for employees who aren't con conversant with the computer. a little introduction and they are good to go. Great way of generating performance feedback.

Cons

Not much cons. just that occasionally reports becomes difficult to produce as one may need assistance to make it available. this gets my superiors agitated a bit. but aside this the program is a great one and would need much improvement. i would recommend this to others.

More Than Enough, But Not Too Much

Pros

We were looking for 360 feedback combined with annual review automation to start. We found that the software had very flexible capabilities around setting up those features and the features of the 360 review was superior to most at this price point. We have found that there are even more features we have started using and they are very helpful. In addition, support and training is easy to use and very helpful. I have been very pleased with our purchase and highly recommend it for companies looking or strong capability without breaking the budget.

Cons

The only feature I would use that is not available is external (outside company) surveys. I would use that for Net Promoter Score surveys if it was available.

Hi Matt, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are happy to learn how helpful Primalogik has been for your organization! I'm also excited to let you know that you can conduct external surveys with Primalogik. I'll have someone from the support team reach out to you to introduce this feature.

Simple User Interface with Robust Back End Reporting

I am an HR manager supporting 3500 employees. We do not do 360 reviews regularly, but was looking for a solution for an individual and stumbled across the Primalogik product online. I was impressed by the simplicity of the layout, how intuitive the dashboard was, and when the process was over, how the reporting facilitated a constructive conversation between myself, the subject of the feedback, and their direct supervisor. Customer support was excellent, and I thought the pricing was very reasonable. All in, I'm a fan and will use the Primalogik platform again. I would also recommend to colleagues without hesitation.

Pros

The easy, simple, clean, and intuitive user interface. The ability to customize the question library. Simple reporting, with breakdowns showing how many responses fell into which answer.

Cons

I thought the standard question library was a little sparse. I think there is room for more 'boilerplate' stuff here that gets a baseline on those being assessed.

Thank you very much John for your kind words. One of our mantras is to keep it simple and useful. Thanks for the feedback on the gallery - we'll definitely work on that aspect some more.

Great, Simple Product!

We are a 75 person company with a number of remote employees and employees in the US and in Europe. We chose Primalogik because it was an easy to use, cost-efficient way to track performance reviews, 360 reviews and general surveys that the company sends out to employees. The value for the money is excellent and the customer service is top notch. I never wait for a response for more than an hour and they are always happy to work with me to find a way to make the system work for us even when we have random requests!

Pros

Easy to use Cost efficient

Cons

Not overly advanced, some features that are not offered

Thank you Brittany for your review. We appreciate our customers' business and though the tool is extremely easy to use we understand the need for technical support and customer service. I'm glad you're happy with our service. In terms of features and functionality we're about to launch a brand new module to handle goals and objectives tracking that will follow on the steps of our 'keep it simple' and effective ideology. We also recently added the extremely popular Employee Journal feature. I invite you and your team to use it for your day-to-day use. It's a great new feature that helps in capturing real-time feedback as well as notes and reminders throughout the course of the year. Again thanks for your kind words and continued support.

Primalogik 360--an excellent tool with superior customer service and support

When our organization was searching for a performance support tool that would allow us to measure pre- and post-program data for 260 managers, the capabilities, cost and user-friendliness of the Primalogik 360 tool were standouts. As I was the person who needed to manage the implementation and rollout of the tool, on top of my many others tasks, it was essential that the tool was easy to set-up and...

Primalogik Review

Primalogik has allowed us to shift our culture to one that embraces transparency and feedback. We still have work to do, but utilizing Primalogik has allowed us to place the cornerstone for the foundation of this culture change.

Pros

The ability house all of the 360 feedback in one place, easy to reference (both employee, manager, and admin views), and easy to generate meaningful data via reporting

Cons

If extensions on a review are needed, as an admin, I need to manually adjust for every employee. Would really like to see a function that allows for both individual extensions AND a mass extension for all participants at once.

Excellent customer services & tools

Anibal is excellent, positive, quick and efficient in handling this Performance Review project for Vector Aerospace! The design of the system is genius. It's one of the most user friendly tools I've ever experienced.

Pros

Easy to use, customize and navigate.

Cons

When import users from spreadsheet, it would be nice to have the date format instruction written clearly i.e. yyyy-mm-dd or mm/dd/yyyy.

Thanks Nok for such nice words. User friendly tools are rare these days, and we continue to strive to provide the most user friendly experience while keeping up the effectiveness of the tool. With respect to the date format, we just made a change to the sample spreadsheet provided to clearly indicate the date format. Thanks for letting us know.

Good, but need more ability to personalize it.

We had wished we could personalize it a bit more, add fields for different departments. Managers had difficulty addressing specific department issues.

Pros

online capability

Cons

not easily changed

I'm sorry you feel this way. I tried contacting you several times to see what the issue is, since we usually can add fields without any problems. It'd be good if we could connect so that we can help you get the most out of the solution. We can also provide training specific for managers when that's needed. Even though the application is very intuitive a more hands-on training approach is better for some groups. I remain available to discuss this further with you or anybody else within the HPC group.

Primalogik feedback 26 Aug 2016

We have run a 360° appraisal the first time in the company and also the first time with Primalogik in H1-2016. We had set up the questionnaire by ourselves and are now reviewing where the questionnaire needs to be adjusted further. There were no problems to handle the SaaS tool neither from employee nor manager side.

Pros

The possibility to design the tailor-made questionnaires, also to create surveys. The newly created function for managers to make notes related to the employees being evaluated during the period. This is very helpful.

Cons

We miss an extracting function where we can summerize the individual results in one spreadsheet. The filtered appraisal results had been collected by hand in a spreadsheet to compare the employees in one department, to see on one view how the peers had evaluated them, to figure out the difference between the manager and peer evaluation.

Thanks Annette for your recent review. I'm glad that you're finding the Employee Journal feature so beneficial. We have received great feedback from many of our clients on how useful and simple it is to use. We have great ideas on how to keep improving that tool! With respect to your request for an extraction tool, I'll follow-up with you directly since we have a few options on how to do this already. Want to make sure we understand where the gap is (if there's one).