Primalogik 360 Reviews

Johanna Meza

User Friendly with Excellent Customer Service Support

Reviewed 2016-10-03
Review Source: Software Advice

I had a very hard time (about 2 years off and on) finding a software that would give me everything I need for tracking and managing employees in the restaurant and bakery industry. Somewhere along my off and on again search I came across Software Advice who provided 3 different companies and ended up getting Primalogik. I've been using them for about one month give or take for several businesses and so far it works great!

Matt Phillips

Easy to implement and easy to use 360 feedback solution

Reviewed 2015-02-23

After reviewing several potential 360 feedback tools and trying the free version of many of them, Primalogik 360 was the best fit for our company. This service is definitely worth the money we paid for it. The product is extremely easy to set up and implement. The user experience is very intuitive so there was very little training we needed to do to roll out this tool. The automated email reminders and built in reporting features made it really easy to track who had responded and who had not. The last time we did this we tracked it all through excel spreadsheets and compiled everything manually. This was much easier. There is a feature that compares a single individual to the aggregate results of all others who were rated using the same survey. It also indicates if that individual was an extremely high performer or low performer which is helpful from a comparison perspective. Custom surveys are really easy to set up. The variable privacy settings are a great feature. It helped us facilitate a truly anonymous review process which resulted in truly candid and useful feedback. There are a few areas where I believe the product could be enhanced to facilitate and streamline the delivery of the 360 feedback results. 1. The output PDF consolidates the feedback really well but the default font size is quite small. An option to vary the size of the output text would be nice. 2. It would also be helpful if the admin users had the ability to edit/remove individual comments. We did not need this functionality too much but there were some instances where a reviewer left a comment that was not appropriate to share with the person being reviewed. There is no easy way to exclude this comment before producing the default PDF. A solution for this would also be great. There was another issue that I came across which was that during the survey building process there was no way to add a descriptive text field that you might use for an introduction or header. I reached out to the service department of the company and they were very responsive and actually implemented a solution to this issue before I rolled out my surveys. I am not sure if the company will always be able to address issues this quickly but it was nice to see how quickly they responded to client inquiries and found solutions. I reached out a few times during the first week while I was setting up the product and received very quick responses from the service department.

Anthony Shook

Great Product & Even Better Customer Support

Reviewed 2019-06-20

Ashton Boone

Great Value and Excellent Service

Reviewed 2019-06-20

My overall experience was positive. Our representative and is stellar - super responsive to all of my questions, he made things work for us, and he's very friendly. With their company being small, we ran into some concerns briefly with the contract, but executive was able to get everyone on a call quickly and we worked it out in a matter of days. The tool is very secure with many options for anonymity. You just have to go into every page and read everything to ensure you're checking the appropriate boxes for what your org needs. And even still, you're bound to have questions, because the "teams access" feature is a bit confusing. Some access still didn't allow access. The reporting is good. Easy to follow. I like the charts and comment sections and how it's organized. The reporting features are great, and I like the comparison feature. I appreciate the tool giving participants auto-reminders every few days to complete their survey and it provided the Administrator with regular progress updates. Overall, great tool! Small kinks that can be improved - but I HIGHLY recommend.

Gordon Bluechel

Great performance management tool

Reviewed 2016-05-27

We have just completed our second round of Primalogik 360 feedback reviews. The process is extremely helpful in providing information to help employees see where their coworkers really appreciate them, while at the same time offering the opportunity for valuable conversations about areas need improvement. By referring back to the previous round, employees get encouraged when they see improvements in their results. The flexibility of the questionnaire build tool reduces the amount of time it takes to create meaningful surveys. There was also significant time savings with the process of handling performance reviews. What took a couple of weeks of almost dedicated time was accomplished in far few hours. The back and forth process also created a performance discussion between manager and employee rather than a monologue dominated by the manager. Having all of the information online and available to the individual managers makes it easy to utilize too. Being allowed to try it out for free was also great. By the time we were though our trial period, we completed our process but the value we received was enough that we subscribed so that we can maintain continuity for the next year and beyond. The support we received from Primalogik is extremely strong. We wanted a few custom ratings and they turned those around within an hour of requesting them. They also helped us to understand how to use the system in an optimal way.

Dave Wilkins

Consultant's back pocket toolkit

Reviewed 2016-12-21

Whilst Primalogik is set up for primarily for organizations, as one who consults with organizations, I have found the 360 review capability to be an excellent addition to my toolkit. I work across large corporates and government departments and also a range of small to medium businesses, not for profits or start-ups. A lot of my work relates to individual and team development which often requires setting up a feedback process for team members. I have enjoyed the flexibility afforded me in Primalogik's 360 tool. In conjunction with my clients, I have been able to simply design a 360 review that suits client needs at an affordable unit cost. The report is simple and uncluttered and I have found the team at Primalogik to be responsive to any questions that emerge along the way. The software is constantly being reviewed and some of the newer features make for simpler use. When first using the product, it took some time to get used to its idiosyncrasies, however, I was provided with helpful personalized assistance along the way. The report could be enhanced by providing the user the opportunity to modify the report style, but having said this the value for money is not in question.

Roland Akuaku

very efficient Performance Review program

Reviewed 2018-12-11
Review Source: Software Advice

Very efficient performance review solution for Hr professionals. very easy to use even for employees who aren't con conversant with the computer. a little introduction and they are good to go. Great way of generating performance feedback.

John Turner

Simple User Interface with Robust Back End Reporting

Reviewed 2016-09-20

I am an HR manager supporting 3500 employees. We do not do 360 reviews regularly, but was looking for a solution for an individual and stumbled across the Primalogik product online. I was impressed by the simplicity of the layout, how intuitive the dashboard was, and when the process was over, how the reporting facilitated a constructive conversation between myself, the subject of the feedback, and their direct supervisor. Customer support was excellent, and I thought the pricing was very reasonable. All in, I'm a fan and will use the Primalogik platform again. I would also recommend to colleagues without hesitation.

Brittany Barnes

Great, Simple Product!

Reviewed 2016-12-06

We are a 75 person company with a number of remote employees and employees in the US and in Europe. We chose Primalogik because it was an easy to use, cost-efficient way to track performance reviews, 360 reviews and general surveys that the company sends out to employees. The value for the money is excellent and the customer service is top notch. I never wait for a response for more than an hour and they are always happy to work with me to find a way to make the system work for us even when we have random requests!

Suzanne Darrow-Magras

Primalogik 360--an excellent tool with superior customer service and support

Reviewed 2014-08-25

When our organization was searching for a performance support tool that would allow us to measure pre- and post-program data for 260 managers, the capabilities, cost and user-friendliness of the Primalogik 360 tool were standouts. As I was the person who needed to manage the implementation and rollout of the tool, on top of my many others tasks, it was essential that the tool was easy to set-up and that the use of the product was intuitive for end-users. The Primalogik 360 platform has delivered on all of these points. But what really stands out, and sets Primalogik apart, is the dedication and support shown by the CEOs and Co-founders, Gabriel Dominguez Martin and David Lévesque. They have gone the extra mile in ensuring that the tool meets my business needs that I receive regular reports, and that custom modifications have gone into effect in a timely manner. They are responsive in addressing my many questions and concerns. I have especially appreciated the collaborative/brainstorming approach they have taken with me in regards to product enhancements. I highly recommend both Primalogik 360 as a reliable, effective tool, as well as the outstanding consultative service provided by the Primalogik 360 team. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you would like to discuss my recommendation further.

Chad Bauer

Primalogik Review

Used occasionally for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2019-06-27

Primalogik has allowed us to shift our culture to one that embraces transparency and feedback. We still have work to do, but utilizing Primalogik has allowed us to place the cornerstone for the foundation of this culture change.

Kanokwan Limchareon, CPHR

Excellent customer services & tools

Reviewed 2016-10-21

Anibal is excellent, positive, quick and efficient in handling this Performance Review project for Vector Aerospace! The design of the system is genius. It's one of the most user friendly tools I've ever experienced.

Stacey Carvalho

Good, but need more ability to personalize it.

Reviewed 2016-12-22

We had wished we could personalize it a bit more, add fields for different departments. Managers had difficulty addressing specific department issues.

Easy day-to-day use

Reviewed 2018-03-30

The tool works as it should to review others. When sending 360 Reviews to managers, it cleanly creates a file. Batch operations is great.

Annette Derksen

Primalogik feedback 26 Aug 2016

Reviewed 2016-08-26

We have run a 360° appraisal the first time in the company and also the first time with Primalogik in H1-2016. We had set up the questionnaire by ourselves and are now reviewing where the questionnaire needs to be adjusted further. There were no problems to handle the SaaS tool neither from employee nor manager side.

Emily Hills

Primalogik

Reviewed 2016-12-06

The software team is always willing to help. Some functions are a little basic but overall it is a functional system that staff is happy to use. Happy staff = Happy Managers!

William Brassfield

Good tool

Reviewed 2016-12-06

We are pleased with the program. We could not get our managers to properly perform employee evaluations on a regular basis. It is still a challenge, but it has improved significantly since purchasing this software. It is easy to use and provides a nice database of employee performance type questions. We recommend this program to everyone.

Abbey Sykes

Great performance review software made even better by fantastic customer service.

Reviewed 2017-02-16

Our HR department was asked to look around for a performance review software that was easy to use and not too complicated. Primalogik was the best one we found by far. Not only is it simple to use, without any unnecessary complications, but the customer service is so personalised and efficient that any problems we have are resolved straight away. We found there were a few features that we wanted, so we asked the guys at Primalogik if they could add them for us and they did, straight away. You can't really get any better than that. I would definitely recommend this software.

Candace Giesbrecht

Highly recommend

Reviewed 2017-05-09

Highly, highly recommend.

Romina Turconi

Simple, practical and efficient!

Reviewed 2016-06-28

This software has given us the ability to clarify, simplify and systematize our performance evaluation process, providing greater confidence and visibility to all participants.

Steve Dickens

Excellent customer service

Reviewed 2017-03-30

Many times businesses offer canned solutions through software without customer service to back up their use. If something doesn't seem to work right or if you don't know how to do something, you may be referred to some cryptic knowledgebase. Not so with Primalogik. Their customer service is excellent. I have found them to be available both by phone and live chat and extremely helpful. So far, we're very pleased with the software itself. It provides an excellent way to review staff and conduct 360's.

Joseph Seiler

simple and effective and I recommend it to any

Reviewed 2015-09-15
Review Source: Software Advice

I was an early adopter and even then found the product robust and the customer support fast, simple and personal. I like simple and no extra bells and whistles. I found that Primalogik could let me keep it simple or I could fancy it up if my client wanted that. Nice

Anonymous

user friendly, fast to learn no issues

Used occasionally for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-03-27

customer service is excellent, very quick in response, never had to wait for answer or technical support!

Nina Lomax

IRIS Connect

Reviewed 2016-12-06

A very intuitive easy to use platform, the support that is given is always spot on. Their Friendly and I get a response from them very quickly. Everyone likes using the platform and it has all the features that we need.

Jordan Aman

Many features, difficult to navigate software, great customer service!

Reviewed 2018-03-30

So many different features and many more on the horizon. Personalization is a nice touch. Also like that fact that you can turn off features that aren't being used.

Great HR tool even without a proper HR department

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2019-05-01

Ability to create and track management performance.

Sarah Wismer

Outstanding Service & Easy to use

Reviewed 2016-10-26

Over the past years I have implemented many new HR systems and the Primalogik system has by far been the easiest to set up and roll out. The customer service is excellent! I highly recommend this product. Overall very easy to use

Easy to Use

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-03-27

Easy to manage employee reviews and questionnaires for exit interviews, feedback, and other questions regarding the company.

Debra Jerome

Great Product

Reviewed 2015-12-27

I was looking for a quick solution to use for employee reviews and by accident found Primalogik. It offered the flexibility I was seeking. My team and I were very impressed with how easy it was to use the product. The customer service we received is unmatched by any other product that I have implemented. The Primalogik team worked with us to make our experience terrific. We have over 200 employees across the country and from a user perspective, there was virtually no training necessary to roll this out. I would recommend this product and company to other HR Professionals looking for the flexibility that Primalogik offers.

Marc Cayouette

We had a paper based system before. It was very cumbersome. Doing a 360 evaluation brutal

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-04-02

Appreciate the summary page. As a GM - it is quick and to the point. Getting reminder emails of upcoming revues and evaluations helps me plan my week.

Krystel Quesada

Great software

Reviewed 2016-06-08

It has been a super helpful tool for our company. We have been able to move to a quicker performance review process thanks to this software. There are a couple of things that we need to personalize according our needs but they are usually working on improvements. In general very satisfied with Primalogik!

kathy stewart

Primalogik Rocks

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2016-12-06

Have been using Primalogik for a few years. Love the ease of use and tailoring capabilities. Customer support is great. Have had a few questions answered promptly. We will continue to use Primalogik.

Michelle Coyne

Check out Primalogik

Reviewed 2016-05-12

I chose Primalogik from over 70 other vendors who were also offering a web based 360 and annual review tool. Primalogik stood out immediately to me as it was an easy to use system, it had all the functionality I needed and when it didn't, Gabriel helped me customize many features to meet my business needs. The Primalogik tools are offered at a great price and I'm very happy with my decision to use this product.

Laura Buchholz

Very simple but very logic and great tool with great functions!

Reviewed 2016-12-06

It was exactly what we were searching for in order to collect self-reviews of colleagues as well as 360-degree feedback. Quite intuitive, easy to use, logical functions etc. It served exactly what we needed and did not overwhelm us with too many unnecessary features like some comparable tools we searched for.

Jenny McMinn

The tool is very easy to use and good platform for documenting data.

Reviewed 2018-03-27

Great way to quickly generate performance feedback and basics of career planning. Also like the ease of storing information.

Wendy Swift

Great product and customer service

Reviewed 2016-09-29

This system is very user-friendly both for the administrator and the end -user. There are a few things on our "wish list" of features we would like added, for example, the workflow currently has only 3 steps. We would like to add additional steps. But overall it's a great system and customer service is very quick to respond to questions.

Good for performance management

Reviewed 2019-03-31

Allows me to track the performance of my workforce, team and company overall. Shows me where the weaknesses are and what areas need improvement. This software allows me to record performance appraisals and send feedback forms to employees and other coworkers. These feedback forms help us evaluate our strengths as weaknesses as a team, and allow us to take an active approach to improve upon our weaknesses.

Tammy Stanton

Affordability and easy to use

Reviewed 2016-05-26

I have been using the software for 2 years now and found it to not only be set up but extremely powerful when you have a service based business. With all the struggles that come with small business Primalogik allows me to incorporate a fantastic performance management system and it is extremely affordable as well. I have recommended it to many small businesses I know and will continue to do so!

Anonymous

It's a good solution if you need a basic feedback software

Reviewed 2018-03-27

It covers our basic needs in terms of feedback/performace reviews. For the users it's quite clear and easy to use.

Jonathan Reitzes

Primalogik Review

Reviewed 2019-06-27

We were with a different software for performing our annual reviews. It was a very time consuming, manual process even though we were using computer software. Primalogik was able to significantly reduce the time to analyze the results of the reviews. We have also incorporated the software into other aspects of our business: debriefs and internal surveys to name two.

Stephanie Faris

Easily create employee evaluations

Reviewed 2014-01-14

While employee feedback is an important part of employee performance management, it can easily be skipped by managers due to the difficult nature of compiling results and ensuring anonymity and confidentiality of results. Primalogik 360 seeks to make this process easier by creating forms pre-populated with the criteria many businesses use to evaluate employees.

Krystal Gomez

It's easy to use and able to get the job done.

Used occasionally for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-04-03

It's simple and easy to use. Haven't had much confusion from the users on my team, even those who are not so computer saavy.

Leon Palm

Great tool

Reviewed 2016-09-27

We have a limited use case and user base but that hasn't stopped Primalogik's team from being super helpful and responsive, even implementing a feature we required. I would recommend this tool for anybody looking to do 360 reviews in a hassle-free and efficient manner.

Anibal Jodorcovsky

Easy to use and learn yet very efficient.

Reviewed 2013-09-19

I used Primalogik360 to peer review two distinct groups of about 12 people in total. I ended up sending 54 peer reviews to be completed. The whole exercise would have taken me between 15 and 20 hours more had I just used what I did a few years ago, i.e., Excel spreadsheet with graphs and manual pivot tables. This tool allowed me to focus on the task at hand and my employees; getting the burden of the administration and distribution out of the process of capturing valuable peer reviews.

Cindy Pogrund

Really strong easy to use software with great support

Reviewed 2016-09-23

From my first email the support has been excellent. Very willing to demo the software and to brainstorm ways to meet our needs.

sathish naadimuthu

This has got to be the worst UX I've experience in a b2b product

Reviewed 2018-03-28

Historical recordkeeping. Moving us towards a process that we want to continue and improve.

Violeta Bautista

Great tool, easy to use and great customer support

Reviewed 2019-06-27

Have had a great experience with the team at Primalogik. Representative has been immensely helpful and always available. As mentioned we use the 360 tool as part of our training program and will continue to do so.

Lia Dicicco

This has been a very useful easy tool to use for our 360 peer reviews.

Reviewed 2016-06-03

The set up was quite easy, and we received the support we needed. The reports themselves are well laid out. I do appreciate the auto reminder emails that get sent out. This has really streamlined our 360 review process.

Dionne Sawyerr

Very easy & intuitive

Reviewed 2019-07-11

Really positive, easy and simple.

xavier Mercader

Covers everything we need for people reviews

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-03-31

Customizable forms, employee journal, and dashboard for your to do's. The forms are easy to fill in and save draft for easy managing several reviews.

Donna Horowitz

Great software, amazing service

Reviewed 2019-06-21

While the software is great, representative has been amazing! Responsive, knowledgeable, helpful. I couldn't say enough good things about the support I've gotten from him

stacey foreman

Thumbs up on product

Reviewed 2016-12-13

I think your product is very easy to use and will hope to use them in the future. Our company had to downsize and so we can no longer afford, nor do we need the product:-(

Rose Sarti

Primalogik 360.... loved it!

Reviewed 2013-08-30

Primalogik 360 was a very useful tool for our organization! It was easy to use and I loved that I could create my own questions. The customer service was quick and efficient and they were very patient with all of my questions. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a 360 on managers or CEO's.

Julie Warner

Great product, easy to use, great support!

Reviewed 2019-06-27

The ease of use. Very simple to set up and use reviews, 360's and goals.

Mustafa Abbas Zain

Exemplary Business Oriented Performance Tracking Tool

Reviewed 2019-04-22

Integration with Google Apps make it more adaptable for sharing.

Areeba Zahid

Perfect tool for tracking program performance

Reviewed 2019-03-31

We often have to track how effective our community programs and work programs are for employees and youth. I use this tool often to track the performance of each program. What I love about this program is that it brings together all the tools needed for performance management such as goals, feedbacks forms, etc. We can easily gather feedback from employees, coordinators and the community to analyze the programs we have in place. It is quite reasonably priced, which is a plus.

Nicole Centeno

user experience is very poor

Reviewed 2018-03-27

we are only using it because we have already paid for the year and it's imperitive to our company's mission that we keep a record of quarterly reviews and 360 data.

Tom Casazzone

Tom's Review

Reviewed 2016-09-08

Customer Service has been top notch. Anibal and the team are very responsive and always willing to help with whatever we need.

Veronica Botto

Appraisal Performance

Reviewed 2014-08-19

Proved to be a useful and simple tool that allowed us to smoothly implement the online version of our performance review process. Was a great aexperience to work with Primalogik platform.

Eric Ringstad

It has been smooth and seemless.

Reviewed 2017-09-13
Review Source: Software Advice

Ease of use. Simplicity. Organization of company hierarchies and simple lay out that everyone can understand.

Joseph Seiler

Beyond excellent customer service!

Reviewed 2013-09-12

Relatively young software that has had some hiccups. Their customer service team, David specifically, is very responsive and helpful.

Latha Hinckley

I used it infrequently as the person that was setting it up only introduced it to me.

Reviewed 2018-04-02

It seemed simple enough to use and was worth the time put in for the effort that was needed to run the programing.

Olivera Cvetkovic

Satisfied Customer

Reviewed 2016-08-26

We have had a good experience using this software for 360 feedback reviews. We are also happy that we will be able to use this for our annual performance reviews but they will now be online. We shopped around quite a bit before I settled on Primalogik and we are happy that we did.

Judith Boisjoli

Comments

Reviewed 2014-10-20

Great personalized customer service with a useful tool for 360 survey.

Liz Gainsford

Is intuitive, making it easy to use. Although I haven't accessed support I understand this was good

Andrea Erke