Profit.co Reviews

User ratings

4.9

• Likelihood to recommend9.45/10

See full reviews by rating

There are tutorials available with examples to onboard my team onto the platform. The support team is awesome and are responsive to guide you with best practices while setting up the OKRs.
I have the feeling that working with Profit makes it gives you great chances to succeed into finally implementing the methodology and not to give up.
Some visualization is not ok check in process is difficult.
Task management is limited when managing a heavy workload.
Many option i can setup but confused sometime.

Liana A.

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11-50 employees

Great software with super responsive support

Before using the software we were practicing OKR in excel sheets,now everything is easy to track measure,everything at hand any time,no need to ask employees to show their progress or the work already done to achieve our giolas,unnecessary hassle and communication already in the past,you just need to login into dashboard to see your team and the company progress.

Pros

The software is user friendly,easy to set up.and adjust. The team is constantly working on customizing the soft to meet our expectations.

Cons

Some features did not met our expectations,but the product team adjusted them accordingly.

Dear Liana, Thank you for your support and feedback! Appreciate you taking the time to share a review of your experiences with us. We hope to hear more about your experience in the future!

JC

Jason C.

Insurance, 11-50 employees

Best OKR software for the money.

Pros

Profit is full of features. Too many to list here. But I really like how customizable the application is. One of my favorite features is a milestone-based Key Result. You can set-up templates, etc. This has been great for us because we like to projectize our OKRs. Also, their customer service is amazing. They are very committed to provided a great product and great service. I have a small company and when I had an issue early on I got a call from their [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and we resolved the issue and exchanged ideas. Seriously the best service I have gotten from any application.

Cons

When I initially started using the app there was some bug but as it has matured I have not experienced a single issue. Also you may want to have their team set-you up as there are a lot of customization that can be made. For some people that can be over whelming. However they do a great job in the UI giving you the ability to only see the feature you need.

Dear Jason, Thank you for your support and feedback! Appreciate you taking the time to share a review of your experiences with us. We hope to hear more about your experience in the future!

KM

Kelly M.

Financial Services, 501-1,000 employees

Good customer service

Good experience. Great software.

Pros

I received good customer service from the Profit.Co team. On time assistance and commitment to meeting and setting SLA.

Cons

I was not able to upload data on to the software.

Hi Kelly, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Appreciate your time. It's good to know that you love our support and will assure you to continue the same. Looking forward to knowing more about your experiences in the future. Thank you

Michael D.

Automotive, 10,001+ employees

OKRs fuel better outcomes. Profit.co helps our team use and optimize OKRs.

Profit.co have become a highly-valued partner. Staffed by knowledgeable, passionate, friendly and helpful personnel, they consistently prove their commitment to our organization's success.

Pros

Profit.co's purpose-built OKR solution is very intuitive and written by OKR devotees whom thoroughly understand the ins and outs of OKRs. Importantly, the software is fully supported by a team of knowledgeable and customer-focused pros.

Cons

I don't have any dislikes. The software offers impressive functionality which becomes easier to tap with experience.

Hi Michael, Thank you for your amazing feedback highlighting the key features of Profit.co and how it has helped your organization transform into a goal-oriented metric-driven accountable organization. Thank you once again for your compliments about our OKR software and the appreciation of our passionate associates. We look forward to a continuous relationship with you helping achieve all your organizational goals. Eager to know more about your experiences in the future. Cheers, Profit.co

WL

Won L.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Great OKR, Listing to Customers' needs, Keep improving along with responsive teams (sales&support)

Again, Profit will be the best OKR system in my opinion with a relatively low price tag instead of using Excel and Emails. It could facilitate all teams(small to a large group, fully customizable and scalable features). Profit OKR included all - full and always with new features, great price along with dependable teams

Pros

Before I used Profit, I had used another OKR platform which was a limited, non-supportive team, and no solution to represent OKR results the way our team wants. Since this first company sold their service, I had to look for a new one. After several attempts few OKR platforms, Profit was the easiest interface with lots of options to customize how our team wanted. Profit teams were always available and responded promptly. The engineering team always open to listen and added my requested inquiry as new features to the platform. Even after the initial setup, all contacts were available minor questions and issues and even supported extended advise on OKR core structures, methodology and understandings.

Cons

Since it offers lots of features, there were several methods you could make your desired solutions. It is not hard but it could have some learning curves and overwhelming till you get used to it. The main difficulties are caused by too many customizable features.

Dear Won, Thank you for your support and feedback! Appreciate you taking the time to share a review of your experiences with us. We hope to hear more about your experience in the future!

SP

Subbu P.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Best Value OKR product on the market. Incredible Customer Support!!

The company has got their product right! They make the overall experience user friendly and provide great support in case you need help. It's a very intuitive product and is a complete solution. As someone who works with a global team, I must say that Profit has ensured that we focus, prioritize and accomplish the right things that take us towards are mission and objectives.

Pros

Profit has a ton of features. It's a complete solution designed to execute a company's goals and objectives. I love how you get a 360 degree and interconnecting view of priorities, tasks, subtasks, relationships, outcomes, employee engagement and performance management. I also love how customizable the product is and how easy it is to assign tasks within our team. With 300 prebuilt KPIs and KPI boards, managing KRs is rather simple. It took us just a 30 minute call with their Customer support team to get started with our first OKR. Thereon we got more info through the extensive and very helpful training videos and product content.

Cons

While videos and training content is useful, it takes the user out of the system to understand how to use the software. I would suggest the use of guided workflow methodologies similar to WalkMe.

Dear Subbu, Thank you for your support and feedback! Appreciate you taking the time to share a review of your experiences with us. We hope to hear more about your experience in the future!

MO

Marcelo O.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Amazing customer service

Profit's support team is outstanding. I had a few issues where I needed their help late at night or even during the weekends and didn't hesitate to help me. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] just to name a few Profit members that have supported my OKRs journey. Thank you all.

Pros

It's a full solution to enhance the company's execution, including OKRs, Performance Review, and task management. Also, Profit recently launched the OKR academy where our team will learn about the best practices Totally customizable to adjust the company's needs

Cons

In the beginning, the product is not intuitive and it takes time to set up your quarterly OKRs. However, the Profit team is always available to guide you through it. There are a few features that don't fit our needs but the support team quickly got them and added them as an enhacemnet to be released soon.

Dear Marcelo, Thank you for your support and feedback! Appreciate you taking the time to share a review of your experiences with us. We hope to hear more about your experience in the future!

Paul R.

Financial Services, 51-200 employees

Excellent Tool for OKR's and Continuous Performance Feedback

The support has been excellent and has enabled a smooth rollout.

Pros

The integration of OKR's, Goals & Continuous Feedback makes this a powerful team for aligning and growing team members.

Cons

It would be good to see more support for managing processes "bottom-up".

Hi Paul, It's great to know that you are having a wonderful experience with Profit.co. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. Hope to hear more about your experiences with us in the future! Thank you.

GR

Gokul R.

Banking, 1,001-5,000 employees

One of the best OKR Tool

Pros

OKR module of the tool is really nice. It has all the features required to track, align, assign and transparency. Customer support is extraordinary.

Cons

1.Data storage of the app is outside India2. KPI features can be improved.3. Check-in notification need to be received in whatsapp.

RA

Rahmane A.

Oil & Energy, 1,001-5,000 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Good tool to monitor the KPIs/Targets

Good experience

Pros

Cascading the OKR and ensuring a close follow up on the progress

Cons

Too much features which sometimes create confusion where to go/click

DM

David M.

Information Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Springboard Your OKR Tracking to the Next Level

Excellent experience so far. We were previously tracking OKRs in Excel and Confluence which made regular updates, accountability, and visibility far more difficult and manual. Profit offers solutions to so many of our previous pain points and more importantly helps us increase visibility to our most important objectives across the entire team so we can really drive improvements and align our efforts across the organization. Being able to add and assign Tasks tied to specific OKRs in the same system has been extremely helpful as well.

Pros

There are many advantages to using Profit's OKR tool but the primary drivers are that it is simple to use, users can quickly and easily see all relevant information in a single view (Objective, Key Result, Timeframe, Owner, Type of KPI, & Progress at each level plus how their own/other OKRs align with the Department and overall company OKRs), updates are quick & easy from multiple screens, owners receive...

Cons

Any issues we have faced have been quickly addressed by the Profit team, however, it would be nice to be able to create a new KPI while creating a new Key Result directly vs. having to setup all KPIs prior to setting up your Key Results.

Dear David, Thank you for your support and feedback! Appreciate you taking the time to share a review of your experiences with us. We hope to hear more about your experience in the future!

GF

Gerri F.

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Quick, Transparent OKR evals and Performance Reviews with Profit

I'm very impressed so far with using Profit.co - I think it's easy to use and has a lot of what we need at a reasonable price. I'm looking forward to growing with the product and incorporating more f the features into our process.

Pros

Setting up and customizing the product was easy and intuitive. Technical employees were able to quickly adapt which told us we had chosen the right tool. The non-technical employees didn't need too much coaching - the fun YouTube videos and a personalized 10-minute video summed up the process for us. We have not integrated the product into our other systems, so TBC.

Cons

I would like to see more OnDemand features baked into the product so employees can have the features explained as they go along - maybe a pop-up or example would be great. I was also using the mobile version of the product was not able to see the HR admin version of the product - I don't know if I can turn that on, but it would be great to update via my iPad.

Hi Gerri, Thank you for your positive feedback! Appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences with us. We hope to hear more about your experience in the future!

RP

Ryan P.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Transitioning OKRs Away From Google Sheets

Pros

It's a one stop shop for OKR tracking and evaluation. The data integrations (especially Salesforce) make the weekly updates much less onerous on the people doing the updating. The customer service is exceptional, as well. Whenever I've had an issue or question, the support team has answered my chat in a matter of minutes and walked me through the issue.

Cons

There are some things that aren't as intuitive as I'd like them to be, but overall there are no major issues with the software.

Hi Ryan, Great to know that Profit.co has been useful in driving OKRs in your organization. We will continue to release updates to the platform adding useful functionality to make using Profit.co an enjoyable experience for the users and to help execution across the organization. Thanks for pointing out your feedback regarding the user interface. We take this feedback seriously and will work towards creating an amazing user experience for you in the upcoming releases.

FB

Fabian B.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Profit.co helps us to implement and keep track of our OKRs - with world class customer support!

Until now the experience was good, though its not entirely easy to find everything in the beginning, the customer support team is very helpful and there was never a moment where frustration would come up, because every problem could be solved quickly.

Pros

We like how simple the GUI helps to implement OKRs for our organization. The complexity can be increased later on, and is not an obstacle to get setup. The app is also a plus, aswell as the accountability the system provides through mandatory checkins.

Cons

We are not using the product for long now. The setup process could be a little more intuitive, and maybe a wizard or tutorial on the GUI when using it first time. Though, the customer support is amazing, every question that pops up can be asked through a built in chat, where a customer support employee is answering immediately and in a very competent manner. They are highly interested in helping you to run and use the software and it feels like they are on my team doing so!

Dear Fabian, Thank you for your support and feedback! Appreciate you taking the time to share a review of your experiences with us. We hope to hear more about your experience in the future!

DM

Dan M.

Financial Services, 51-200 employees

Great product

I am extremely pleased with my experience with Profit and plan to continue my relationship.

Pros

This product is great for companies that are new to OKRs. The step by step guide to setting OKRs has made creation easy for my employees. The customer service is outstanding, they are constantly improving their services and welcome feedback on any updates they make. Additionally, they have gone out of the way to ensure that the system meets our needs.

Cons

The system is a bit complicated for new users. There is a lot of functionality within and without tutorial, it can be overwhelming at first. Recommend some kind of automated walk-through for new users.

Dear Dan, Thank you for your support and feedback! Appreciate you taking the time to share a review of your experiences with us. We hope to hear more about your experience in the future!

RN

Robert N.

Consumer Services, 10,001+ employees

Stop looking as this is the only OKR solution you need.

Pros

Excellent Product! Excellent Customer Support! The customer support is top-notch with true white glove treatment before and after onboarding. Unlike some vendors that disappear after the transaction, they are attentive and understand what makes good relationships irrespective of the size of the org or users. There are so many pros to this product it's hard to pick. The UI is very intuitive and you can be as complex or as simplistic with your OKRs as your needs grow. I like the fact that if I need to export the data for reporting easily to match company report styles as it is easy to do so you have a lot of flexibility.

Cons

Release notes appear absent so I tend to find new features by stumbling upon or the periodic touchpoints with a company rep. I know there are changes to this coming soon but having a product that is continually evolving with additions is not a con but wish I knew when they were released. I know this is being addressed shortly and such a minor concern.

Dear Robert, Thank you for your support and feedback! Appreciate you taking the time to share a review of your experiences with us. We hope to hear more about your experience in the future!

Ruben R.

Information Technology and Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

A complete and adaptable OKR software with fantastic support and speedy development cycle

When we started working with Profit we realised that we have been setting our OKRs all wrong, and we hadn't aligned them to all the non-quantitative projects that the team were doing. There also wasn't a way to regularly update the leadership with progress, and use the OKRs to manage the team's performance. The introduction of Profit has forced us to think more critically not just about how we set OKRs, but what and how we track the Key Results. This is most effective when there are daily and weekly KR check-ins and alignment with day-to-day tasks.

Pros

The most impactful feature is not the completeness of the suite of interconnecting modules for OKRs, tasks, employee engagement and performance management, or how you can combine both top-down cascading of OKRs/KRs with bottom-up alignment. It is also not the ease of setting up the company structure or OKR levels, or the integrations available easing the transition from spreadsheets. No, what I like the most is the level of support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team to roll this out to our team, constantly listen to user feedback and pushing forward improvements on a weekly basis.

Cons

There are always features that can be improved on with a new tool, as different users and companies have different ways of working and with different backgrounds and legacy processes to adopt to. The question should not be what I like the least, but how does Profit respond to user feedback? The answer is that they listen carefully, and often already have a solution on their roadmap ready to be prioritised. No issue is too small, just ask!

Dear Ruben, Thank you for your support and feedback! Appreciate you taking the time to share a review of your experiences with us. We hope to hear more about your experience in the future!

Javier Ricardo S.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

!Software construido para OKRs! Adaptable al tamaño del negocio.

Seguimiento remoto de los OKRs, Actualización sencilla y divertida de nuestros OKRS, Mejor visualización de los OKRs y sus dependencias.

Pros

Somos una empresa de 6 personas e iniciamos con los OKR hace 2 años aproximadamente. Este año decidimos migrar de excel a PROFIT para gestionar nuestros OKRs. Nos gusto la facilidad de uso pues el sistema es muy intuitivo y tiene KPIs integrados lo cual nos ayuda a tomar mejores decisiones al definir el OKR. La forma de hacer el follow up es muy sencilla y divertida incluso. Además nos gusto que la empresa nos apoyara con los primeros pasos en la implementación del mismo y siempre este generando contenido para mejorar su uso. Seguiremos con PROFIT.

Cons

En un inicio nos costo un poco activar ciertas funciones pero con la ayuda de soporte pudimos resolverlas.

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

Dear Javier, Thank you for your support and feedback! Appreciate you taking the time to share a review of your experiences with us. We hope to hear more about your experience in the future!

IC

Iain C.

Financial Services, 11-50 employees

Impressive product

The software is easy to understand and get value from it almost immediately. The support is also amazing.

Pros

The application is easy to learn and setup for your company. There are a large number of templates to help expedite entry and provide examples for you to replicate. There are numerous reporting options to provide visibility from the employee, department and organization levels. The integration with MS Teams also makes it really easy for people to check-in and update their KRs. The customer onboarding and ongoing service is amazing. The team are really proactive and there to help make your implementation successful. The online help and training assets are also really helpful.

Cons

Not much to dislike at the moment, things are going well and we can see value from day 1. It has a number of integrations with 3rd party products, such as Jira & Excel. It doesn't integrate with MS Power BI, which would be a real bonus for us.

Dear Iain, Thank you for your support and feedback! Appreciate you taking the time to share a review of your experiences with us. We hope to hear more about your experience in the future!

PP

Philippe P.

Management Consulting, 1-10 employees

Simply the best

It is essential to our mission of implementing a culture of execution in mid market companies.

Pros

Everything. Highly customizable, good integration with other digital tools, great support and easy UI.

Cons

Nothing yet, we are delighted with every aspect of the tool.

Hi Philippe, Great to know that Profit.co has been useful in driving OKRs in your organization. We will continue to release updates to the platform adding useful functionality to make using Profit.co an enjoyable experience for the users and to help execution across the organization. Thanks.

Ayman E.

Management Consulting, 51-200 employees

Smart Business Management Tool

The choice of Profit proved to be a wise decision; from conceptualizing the business need, setting up the system, and enabling users to it is a smooth process due to a very well designed application from one end and dedicated, smart support 24/7 from another. Even for the most complex issues, opening a support chat gets things guided or resolved in minutes, or otherwise different layers of support leaders reach out by other communication means to assist. This is both availability and reliability.

Pros

Very well thought of application/program with a lot of flexibility to use it and customize it to business need, internal processes and tendencies as well as provides a further dimension of bettering the business alignment and management. It is a genuine platform for deploying OKR as a smart tool to manage the business.

Cons

Nothing. Its setup and implementation, the use of the application, etc. All is sufficiently good.

Dear Ayman, Thank you for your support and feedback! Appreciate you taking the time to share a review of your experiences with us. We hope to hear more about your experience in the future!

RM

Rudy M.

Telecommunications, 1-10 employees

Objective Key Results ( OKRs) - All the workflow under 1 app but starts with..

The main business problem we are solving is the fact the profit.co offers the ability to quickly create a task and can easily dictate if the task is been assigned in a timely manner or not by providing status "check ins" for any team member from any device, any where in the world - In reality now the CEO has true visibility and control of the company's heart-pulse thanks to profit.co

Pros

Having to digitally assign task, responsibilities while allowing the team to participate, Staff-Check in from anywhere any device, score and employee recognition, adjust KPIs"on-Demand" tool , all as a one community, all under one platform its simply amazing. In my opinion when it comes to improving the efficiency of your team and managing your teams Objective Key Results ( OKRs) Profit.co is the solution.

Cons

The software satisfy the need of managing a simple-team/staff or task its now made easy due to profit.co.

Dear Rudy, Thank you for your support and feedback! Appreciate you taking the time to share a review of your experiences with us. We hope to hear more about your experience in the future!

RJ

Robert J.

Management Consulting, 11-50 employees

Top business grade OKR platform

Profit has allowed our organization to finally have the entire team hurdle behind common goals and have a blueprint to follow.

Pros

It provides an instant view of priorities, tasks, relationships, and outcomes, thus enabling businesses to keep a 24 X 7 hands on the development of the business. It provides great tools for establishing the proper connections and responsibilities across the organization allowing everyone to recognize the interdependence between tasks, people, objectives and the aimed results.

Cons

Would love to see more in-depth training options to fast track the team's knowledge

AV

Aaron V.

Industrial Automation, 501-1,000 employees

Worth the Search

Pros

Integration with other software such as Jira was critical for us, and Profit made that process easy. Also, the capability to track your entire strategy to ensure alignment and visibility is a great feature. The Customer Service team is top notch, and will respond instantly and take in all feedback on design changes.

Cons

The user interface feels a bit dated, but it's my understanding this will improve soon.

Dear Aaron, Thank you for your support and feedback! Appreciate you taking the time to share a review of your experiences with us. We hope to hear more about your experience in the future!

CR

Cassie R.

Human Resources, 1-10 employees

Profit review

Great.

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was my POC for support today - while he / she / they did not have audio, I shared screen and received prompt support. If I didn't have that support, my single hour block now to work on this would have been wasted and likely, delaying the roll out entirely.

Cons

The complexity and it is build for large companies with traditional structures - and, there's so many extra tools embedded that it can be overwhelming as first, I am looking at the basics.

Hi Cassie, Thank you for your positive feedback! Appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences with us. We hope to hear more about your experience in the future!