Profit Reviews

4.86/5 (7 reviews)

Vignesh Shivraj

Effective Product

Reviewed 2019-03-05

I was very impressed by the visuals. Very pleasing and all the information is presented just right. I found the delegated OKRs very handy. Some of my team members did not have a good handle on OKRs and I was able to create them and give them a head start. I am sure that is not the intent of delegated OKRs, but it came handy to get started quickly. The customizable metrics library is pretty good. It took a while for us to get a handle on this and we're still learning. But I can tell that this can be extremely useful to both focus and also realize how our execution on those metrics led us down the success path.

Pros
Very easy to understand and comprehend all the concepts. Really like the 15 day training program.

Cons
I wish there are some longer training videos of the product. The team says that thats coming .. so waiting for that.

Anonymous

Profit Feedback

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2019-05-28

I’m very new to the world of OKRs and have tried a few other programs but always left them confused and unsatisfied, Profit was very helpful as they make the overall experience user friendly by showcasing an OKR canvas or the guidelines to set an OKR with real-time examples for almost all niches that lets people visualize their Objectives & Key Results, as well as their customer support team, can help answer questions you may have while using their system. Creating, updating and viewing OKRs is streamlined and easy to use. Other features are also integrated allowing for task management and employee engagement.

Pros
The UI is very intuitive! They also have an OKR canvas that made understanding the concept and software very easy and it helps to visualize OKRs which can be confusing for beginners.

Cons
I didn’t come across anything that I found to not enjoy and the customer support was able to help me with any questions I had while using it.

Subbu Parameswaran

Very intuitive OKR Product. I love it!!

Reviewed 2019-03-05

I have been involved with OKRs for some time. Most of the players come from either the task management or employee assessment angles. It has been a challenge to have a discussion with people that OKR is business centric. Yes, we all care about employees, but the purpose of OKR is to bring direction to the business and help employees put their focused effort towards that direction. Profit has done an amazing job by far, in putting these core OKR principles to work. The OKR Canvas by itself is very good. When the software makes it easy to follow a series of steps in filling out a canvas for each OKR, it's even better. There are several other features that make Profit a really good software for OKRs, but nothing beats the Canvas.

Pros
The design of the user interface using the OKR Canvas (https://www.okrcanvas.org/) has made the software really intuitive. Kudos to the team on that.

Cons
Didn't find much. I think they've done a good job.

Kirsty Long

Review on Profit.co

Reviewed 2019-02-19

We started using Profit.co for our OKRs. We were slightly familiar with the concepts, but were amazed by the UX of Profit. It is extremely easy to understand what each page means. There are many videos that explain the concepts well and on top of that, the UX is very intuitive with good explanations at appropriate places. I have to say, Profit made our adoption of OKRs very easy and effective. Being a senior executive, I can confidently say that Profit has enabled us to focus and prioritize on the right things to get done and avoid distractions as we are building our business.

Pros
Intuitive to learn and use. Addresses OKRs very well. Has integrated Task Management.

Cons
Mobile Apps are native, but are a bit behind in terms of feature releases.

Kishore Kochi

Great tool to learn, implement, and practice OKR

Reviewed 2019-02-15

We implemented Profit for our business and we love the product. The user interface is very intuitive and easy to understand. While we did have to invest a bit of time in learning the concepts of OKRs and the related vocabulary, I have to say the tool made it quite a bit easier for us to learn the methodology through the various guided processes. We also like the OKR Canvas and the fact that Profit is built on top of the OKR Canvas made it that much more intuitive.

Pros
The OKRs by Metrics view is amazing. I can clearly see everyone who is focused on a certain metric, say gross margin with a single click.

Cons
We have not found any cons so far and very happy with the user experience.

Marcus H.

Straightforward OKR application

Reviewed 2019-10-04

It just does Objectives and Key Results and doesn't want to be more than necessary. If you're just wanting to achieve your goals and align everyone else in your company, well then it is perfect.

Pros
Set up in under 30 minutes. Very focused and minimal view of the relevant Data.

Cons
There is really nothing what would hold me back to start with this tool.

Sankar Prasad Chilamkurthi

Good Tool, Great Customer Service

Reviewed 2019-03-07

I've used another OKR software almost a year ago and gave up. Since then I've been checking out the players periodically. Most of them seem to have evolved from task management or employee talent assessment and seem to carry that baggage. I was skeptical to check out Profit. It's not just another OKR tool. Profit is a pleasant surprise. We just rolled out the tool and are very happy.

Pros
We like the UI that guides you through defining OKRs. Integrates with G Suite. We love the watched OKRs.

Cons
Didn't face many issues, and support is always there to help when we need.